[Summer Luau 2022] Official Event Discussion & Help

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
crowflux

2:17am Jun 30 2022 (last edited on 11:07pm Jul 22 2022)

Administrator

🌞🌻 ~ Soak in the sunshine! ~ 🌻🌞

Gather here for all your Summer Event needs. 

Chatting, Questions, Help, Advertising, and Collaborating are all welcome here!

NOTE:
🚫SPOILERS TO THE SUMMER EVENT WILL BE POSTED HERE.🚫 

Avoid this thread if you don’t want spoilers.

- - - — - - -

Advertising Rules:

- Only one advertisement per page, per person. 

- Don't purposefully spam or use single-word posts, as per the site rules.

- Please remember when your ad is fulfilled to edit your original post and say so. 

This way everyone can know what ads are still active, and which are complete/ended.

- - - — - - -

Feel free to subscribe to the thread, as there will be raffles to join for some fun goodies!
Each raffle will have three winners drawn at random and you may enter each raffle once.
Winners will be announced at the end of the raffle, and each user may only win once.

Water Cannon
[Raffle 1]
3 Winners have been sent: Water Cannon

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉

RainofStars

Wanderland

Persephone

Everlasting Jar of Sand

[Raffle 2]
3 Winners have been sent: Everlasting Jar of Sand

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉

Avedori
Ceiyru
Doorbellbirdy

Endless Watermelon
[Raffle 3]
3 Winners have been sent: Endless Watermelon

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉

Mesoko
Doorbellbirdy
Zydrate

~ Thanks for joining!! ❤ ~

[Raffle 3 entries will close on July 21st at 11:59 pm Rescreatu time.]

crowflux

2:21am Jun 30 2022 (last edited on 3:04pm Jul 18 2022)

Administrator

🥥🌴 Event Overview 🌴🥥

June 13 - July 21

There’s a lot happening this summer!

Need some help figuring out what to do?

tle="" target="">

(Click on this banner to access the event! When the event is active, you will see it on the left of the site layout.)

GNARLY LUAU
The tle="" target="">Gnarly Luau is a party Trip hosts each summer! He’s asking for your help getting food and items for the celebration. Turn in food and other items to earn points. You can spend these points in the Luau Prize Shop where there are some fun summer items you can only get once a year during this event.

There is also a tle="" target="" style="">Leaderboard Competition for the Gnarly Luau. Those who contribute the most to the luau will earn some currency and exclusive prizes! The competition will be active from June 13 - July 6.

SANDCASTLE GAME
The tle="" target="">Sandcastle Game is a feature that you can play every 30 mins. Choose between 3 buckets to see if a sandcastle is underneath! There are prizes you have chances to find too.

You may play 3 times per session, with each new session happening on the half-hour mark (x:00 and x:30 on the Rescreatu site clock). For more information, feel free to Rmail a Moderator and they’ll get you on the right track.

THE SEARCH FOR KAI QUEST
Trip needs your help finding his beloved buddy, Kai!
She keeps disappearing before the party starts and no one can figure out why. Citizens of Rescreatu will point you where they think you’ll get the most help, so follow their lead and tle="" target="" style="">see if you can find the wandering Quelis.

SEASHELL SCAVENGER HUNTS
Trip’s also set up a couple of Scavenger Hunts set up for us! The first is the tle="" target="">Seashell Necklace Scavenger Hunt, and the second being the tle="" target="">Palekaiko Scavenger Hunt. Follow his clues to find each shell’s location and return to him to get some sweet rewards. If you need help with his clues, tle="" target="">Rmail a Moderator and they’ll help you comb the beaches!

SHOP STOCK
Be on the lookout for some new and returning favorites in the shops this year! Some of them may help you out while others might be turning up the heat just a bit too much…

EXPLORE

While your pet’s out tle="" target="" style="">exploring, they may return with something fun in hand (or paw, or fin, or claw, or…). These items will be limited time, so send your pets out while you can!

CASH SHOP
We’ve got several clothing sets tle="" target="" style="">for sale while the summer event goes on! Try your luck with a Sunken Loot pack, or get a full look with the Aquatic Ensemble, Rainbow Breeze, and Flame Dancer packs! Get ‘em while you can as they won’t come back until 2024.

DAILY REWARDS
To help prepare for the Luau, Trip’s snuck some tubular goodies into the tle="" target="" style="">daily rewards. Help yourself once a day to some food from the table that you can either turn in for points on the Luau Leaderboard, Summer quest, or fix a feast for your own pets!

wolfspirit25

7:35am Jun 30 2022

Normal User

Raffle 1:
I love it when the pools open and we get to go swimming finally. We only have outdoor pools in our area so it's a summer activity for us.

Avedori

7:59am Jun 30 2022

Raffle 1:
My favorite activity for summer is our annual float trips! Nothing like camping, and spending the day floating down the river with good friends, food/drink and fun!

Forever collecting Drachid creatu & Items!
Evelyan

9:41am Jun 30 2022

Normal User

When I use the scuba gear will it get destroyed or will I be able to keep it?
I have the items from the previous event in my gallery but don't want to lose them.
So do I need to get another set?
Avedori

9:44am Jun 30 2022

Evelyan,
You should put the scuba items into your closet, but do NOT equip them to your HA. You should then be able to move forward with the quest.

Doorbellbirdy

10:41am Jun 30 2022

Normal User

Raffle One: My favourite summer activity is when my family brings out our inflatable pool and we all sit and chill in it during the heat <3

ART CREDIT - Zen
bunnies

12:17pm Jun 30 2022

Normal User

Raffle 1: I like to swim.

Also, how do I get kelp?
Doorbellbirdy

12:18pm Jun 30 2022

Normal User

Bunnies, Kelp comes from the enchanted springs but you can also get it from the daily rewards (x20 event items tier)

ART CREDIT - Zen
Avedori

12:18pm Jun 30 2022 (last edited on 5:00pm Jul 1 2022)

bunnies: You can get Kelp in the following ways (Currently)

-Random Events
-Randomly in the Enchanted Springs
-Daily Quest prizes
-Exploring using Creatu on your planet
-Users may also sell it if they have it, so potentially in Merchant Shops

Rowan

3:46pm Jun 30 2022

Normal User

Let me know if im not allowed to ask this! But what is the recipe for clamburgers? I dont want to accidentally destroy my recipe card
Avedori

4:01pm Jun 30 2022

No problem Rowan! Here's the recipe:

Kelp + Clam Meat + Tiny Clam Shell + Tomato = Clamburger!

Stargazer

4:03pm Jun 30 2022

Normal User

I'm having issues where it shows I have all the dive equipment needed to dive but the button isn't clickable. I dk if I'm the only one having this issue; all the items show up in my wardrobe and closet too.

Avedori

4:05pm Jun 30 2022

Make sure the Scuba Items are in your inventory/closet, and NOT in your clothing rack or equipped on your HA.

If you still can't proceed, submit a support ticket please :D

Doorbellbirdy

4:13pm Jun 30 2022

Normal User

Do you lose the scuba items after using them for the whirlpool?

ART CREDIT - Zen
Avedori

4:14pm Jun 30 2022

Doorbellbirdy: Nope! You get to keep them :)

Stargazer

4:23pm Jun 30 2022

Normal User

Nvm I figured it out I had all the items minus the oxygen tank! I thought I had it but overlooked it!

Lilith

5:50pm Jun 30 2022

Subscribing!

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Boonys

1:05am Jul 1 2022

Normal User

Raffle 1: Horse riding through the new forest on a new forest pony <3

tututu

2:16am Jul 1 2022 (last edited on 12:48am Jul 2 2022)

Normal User

How many clamburgers are needed to bait kai?
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6