Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Meg

12:13pm Nov 25 2012

Normal User

(( ~BUMP~ ))

Senses

3:29pm Nov 26 2012

Normal User

((I want to catch some pokemon man -.- Get on lazy bum))

Meg

3:38pm Nov 29 2012

Normal User

(( BUMP
Just so you know Bob, is I don't get a reply within the next few days, I'm moving on without you. I won't let this thread die if I have to rp by myself :/ ))

Senses

1:15pm Nov 30 2012

Normal User

((I'm alive while gab has a temp ban))

Meg

3:35pm Nov 30 2012

Normal User

(( Gab has a temp ban? Well, poop. ))

gabvilla9

5:08am Dec 1 2012

Normal User

((Its alright people, calm down...I'm back, and working on this book and my forum post simultaneously, gimme half an hour and it should be up))

Inappropriate content, removed by staff. Please keep in mind that forums can be read by ALL AGES.
Wulfey

5:17am Dec 1 2012

Normal User

((Can I join??))

-
Meg

11:09pm Dec 2 2012

Normal User

(( Wulfey, we have too many people as is. Sorry.
Bob, I'm warning you, about two more days and I move on. ))

gabvilla9

4:20pm Dec 11 2012

Normal User

((Hi guys, sorry about the lack of posting, been busy with exams, and still am...what concert senses?))

"The names Azrael, this is Mirya. Nice to meet ya. As I mentioned earlier, were on our way to snowpoint to compete in the upcoming contest, I hear its starting in a couple of days time, maybe well get lucky and it'll start earlier."
((IF bob decides to post or mega decides to get rid of him from the blog and post without him))

"As you could probably tell, Mirya and I aren't exactly supporters of unneccesary touchy-feely emotional scenes, for us its a case of getting the job done, never giving up, and never dying...not '*mocking tone*dying for our dreams' because doesn't that seem just a little pathetic to you?. That was our first battle, and so far our record remains perfect and unblemished, a solid 100% win rate. I intend to keep it that way."

Azrael goes on to give a rough outline of his goals (master coordinator and destroyer of the elite 4 and champion), and why he fainted mid-battle.

"I've just had an idea, you know how the contest starts a while from now? Why don't we go to snowpoint, heal up our pokemon, and have a battle? I do hope you'll come with me, I really want to test our abilities against our peers...by the way if you see any gastly or beldum along the way to snowpoint, could you give me a shout? They're the next 2 pokemon on my capture list."

Inappropriate content, removed by staff. Please keep in mind that forums can be read by ALL AGES.
gabvilla9

6:10pm Dec 24 2012

Normal User

the thread officially died...that's a shame...

Senses

7:41pm Dec 24 2012

Normal User

Right. I'll tag along with you for a while and I'll give you a shout if I see those pokemon....So shall we go?

Meg

8:24pm Dec 24 2012

Normal User

(( Kay, I'm leaving Bob behind. This post will also be short ))

Jade looked at Midnight and nodded.

Midnight, Dark Pulse!

The Zorua gracefully landed a move, and the irregular color of the move made the crowd ooh and ahh. The pokemon across from her fainted, and she blinked a couple times in surprise.

"Jade and Midnight are the winners!"

Jade ran up to her pokemon and congratulated it while it licked her face. She smiled at Allora in the crowd and almost didn't hear the announcer say that she was in the finals, and that the finals were tomorrow. She curtsied to the crowd and walked into the elevators, smiling all the way.

Meg

2:32pm Dec 27 2012

Normal User

(( Oh, and since Bob quit, there is someone named JessLovesLuke who is going to replace him with a new character and such c: ))

Jess

3:40pm Dec 27 2012

Normal User

Name: Vernon
Appearance:
Personality: Isn't really that out going, but I wouldn't really call him shy. He loves being with his Pokemon. Loves battling even if they lose or win.
Starter Pokemon, Gender, Moves, Whether it is Shiny or not, and Nickname (if there is one):
Rei the male Shiny Riolu. Moves: Dark Pulse, Strength, Close Combat, Dragon Pulse.
Your Occupation: Adventurer.
History: Lived on a Pokemon Breeding farm with his family. He grew up around Pokemon his whole life, seeing them hatch and be given away to professors to give to starting trainers. He always wanted to be one of those lucky trainers, going on adventures, meeting new Pokemon, and befriending many different people.
Other: He's not the best at battling, he loves it because it means he and his Pokemon can try harder at it. He's not the best at making things, except for the usual, tents to put up for the night and making some kind of food for dinner. Other then that, he's very musical, and can be seen normally dancing or singing.

Meg

3:50pm Dec 27 2012

Normal User

(( Accepted ))

Jess

3:59pm Dec 27 2012 (last edited on 3:59pm Dec 27 2012)

Normal User

Vernon watched in awe as he watched the trainer Jade and her Zorua, Midnight, beat their competition. He started to clap, as did his little yellow Riolu. He listened as the announcer say into the mic, over the loud speakers, that she was in the finals. He quietly got up and walked out the building, looking at his ticket. "I get to see the final." he said softly as he looked at the Riolu, who was attached to his head. "Riolu." purred the Pokemon as he snuggled to the top of his head.

Wolfie10

10:26am Dec 30 2012 (last edited on 10:28am Dec 30 2012)

Normal User

(Sorry I haven't been able to change it so here is my  bio.)

Name:  Jack

Appearance:

Personality: Jack is a serious and shy male. He is quite strong and doesn't give up in a fight. He will also fight for others on the good side.

Starter Pokemon, Gender, Moves, Whether it is Shiny or not, and Nickname (if there is one):  Mightyena. Female. Bite, howl, sand attack, tackle. Non shiny. Gnasher.

Your Occupation: Traveller.

History: His parents died in a car crash, and he was left alone with his Poochyena. she soon evolved to Mightyena. Jack travels with her, visiting gyms from time to time and sometimes competing in contests.

Other: Nothing much.

I haven\'t been around for years! I\'m sorry, but I\'m back now (:
Meg

10:30am Dec 30 2012

Normal User

(( Wolfie, please re-read my rules/rant-thingy. I said every pokemon will start out as level five, and there is no such thing as a level 5 Mightyena. I would ask you to change that, and also remember I clearly stated you can not fight gyms unless they are mentors or what not, so if you planned on fighting gyms as a profession you may not. ))

Meg

9:14pm Jan 7 2013

Normal User

(( BUMP ))

AlloraSilverfield

8:02am Feb 10 2013

Normal User

((Omg sorry I've been absent for so long. okay))

Allora ran straight up to Jade after her surprisingly easy battle and gave her a huge hug.

"I'm so happy! The crowd loved the Move Designs! This is sure to get sales up. Has anyone asked you about your attack yet?" She waited, laughing, as Jade was swamped with fans when the exited the waiting hall.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8