This Isn't Your Normal Pokeomn Rp c:

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
AlloraSilverfield

5:42pm Nov 19 2012 (last edited on 5:42pm Nov 19 2012)

Normal User

((Sucker Punch is a dark type move))

Allora laughed at the drooling dark type. "These pills are made of a combination of ingredients that are found in rare candies, moomoo milk, lum berries, zinc, and iron. And they are flavored with different kinds of berries, which explains Midnight's reaction." The dark type was staring intently at the pack of pills, and Lilie was beginning to become curious as well.

"I have all of the types you'll need in my bag." Allora fished through her purse and found "Flickering Flames," and "Naturality."

Meg

5:51pm Nov 19 2012

Normal User

(( I knew that. Just making sure all of you knew. Yeah, that's it ^^ ))

So all natural? It could just be something in Midnight's diet? Perfect, I'll use them.

Jade took the pills out of Allora's hand. She bent over, and put them in front of Midnight's face. The pokemon gobbled them up in one scoop, and seemed to linger on the flavor for a while. Jade waved Midnight and Lilly over to the door, and nodded at Allora.

We need to get going.

AlloraSilverfield

7:44am Nov 20 2012

Normal User

"I'll be in the crowd cheering you on!" Allora affirmed. "Good luck!"

((go ahead and have your battle. Allora can just be in the crowd watching, so you can write it all out. 
Like my siggy? xD You should get shad to do one for you too!))

gabvilla9

5:31pm Nov 20 2012

Normal User

((Well, sorry I aint exactly been online for a while, been caught up in the mounds of homework I was procrastinatin over for a while now, aswell as revision for sociology and english...wish me luck guys, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need it...BTW in your last few posts you spelled the flower name wrong, its spelled "Gracidea"))

Azrael looked up to see both of the wild pokemon on the floor unconscious, and pulled himself up off the ground. Not wishing to stay in the area any longer he turned to walk away, when suddenly a voice called out to him, surprised, he turned around and saw the face of the stranger who had helped him in his last battle.

"Hey uh....I knocked out the Sneasle, what do you want me to do now?" He asked Azrael, who stared blankly in return, bewildered, he had never before seen a trainer like this, confident and relatively strong...but at the same time compassionate and willing to help.

"Well, not right now, unless you happen to know how to deal with randomly occuring seizures and/or paralysis attacks, which I doubt you can. But anyways, maybe we could team up for now, it seems were both going towards snowpoint city ((unless I misread)) and its always better to travel in numbers, so what d'you say?"

Mirya cautiously approached the rhyhorn, not quite wishing to provoke it, but not quite friendly either, as if to test the personality of the strange but helpful trainer and his pokemon.

"She seems to have taken a liking to you" Azrael said, with confidence, as Mirya jumped back and gave a slight, almost undetectable, nod of approval. "If you'd like to journey with us down to snowpoint city, where the next contest is going to be held, then let's go" he said, as he reached out his hand, awaiting the all important handshake to seal the deal. 

"Then again if those weren't your plans, I do hope we can meet again soon under circumstances that would allow for a battle"

((Are we catching based on the anime rules or the game rules? And I WANNA HAV DARKRAI. My dream team consists of: (with these evolutions as the final forms) Scyther - Mirya, Haunter - Armageddon, Darkrai - Oblivion, Zapdos - Tempest, Lapras - Atari, and Metagross - Cadmium))

Inappropriate content, removed by staff. Please keep in mind that forums can be read by ALL AGES.
Meg

7:04pm Nov 20 2012

Normal User

(( If it can't evolve, I consider it as a legendary, sorry. Also, I'd have to give you Lapras as well, which is basically two things that you can't really get. ))

BOBISBOB

11:57pm Nov 20 2012

Normal User

[[Oooh! Can Vega come into the battle part of the contest as a last minute entry or something? It woukd be cool if Jade and him battled.]]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
gabvilla9

10:25am Nov 21 2012

Normal User

((So...I can't get darkrai...

OR LAPRAS?!? its hardly a legendary, so up with that? and can get an answer to my other question? catching based on anime rules or game rules?))

Inappropriate content, removed by staff. Please keep in mind that forums can be read by ALL AGES.
Meg

12:28pm Nov 21 2012

Normal User

(( Nah, I'll likely give you Lapras, it just won't be for a while.
 Catching based on anime or game rules... Not sure what you mean. Like, you throw a pokeball at a wounded pokemon, and you catch it if it doesn't stuggle enough to escape. If it goes with you voluntarily, it won't struggle, so you catch it.
I'm not sure Vega could. The contest is already far in. I guess if you want to you can. ))

BOBISBOB

5:42pm Nov 21 2012

Normal User

[[Thank yoooou! I'll start when the battle starts.]]

Meg

5:52pm Nov 21 2012 (last edited on 6:16pm Nov 21 2012)

Normal User

Jade waved goodbye at Allora as the elevator shut in front of her. She turned around to the other door and took a deep breath. She could do this. She knew she could do this.

The doors now in front of her opened and revealed the waiting room. She got Zorua out and made sure her fur was pristine. It was. She had her try out a few moves. The pills worked. She realized she couldn't do anything more to prepare, and took a deep breath. She waited what seemed like hours, though she was sure that was only her nervous jitters, and it was merely ten minutes.

"Jade on deck."

Jade heard her name and jumped up from the bench she had been sitting in. If she won this round, she was in the finals. She would have to win this.

She straightened her skirt and pushed the doors open. The crowd roared, and she smiled just as she had practice. The field was a little further away than she had expected, her routine might not work, but it was worth a try.

She gave a little wave, then jumped up and flipped in midair, her eight years of gymnastics kicking into gear. She landed and did a couple cartwheels followed by some more gymnastics and another flip. As she had been doing this, she had gradually activated a button on her outfit. It had started to glow with a dark aura, and ,though subtle at first, it became extremely noticeable with blue and black gas like substance swirling together around her. She had finished right where the trainers were supposed to stand, and smiled as the crowd's cheers practically deafened her. She had just assumed that that would work and was glad it did.

Her eyes locked on the door at the opposite side of the stadium. Time to see who her opponent would be.

gabvilla9

5:54pm Nov 21 2012

Normal User

((Anime rules: you can catch pokemon that have fainted, or you can befriend pokemon

Game rules -ranger: befriend and capture pokemon
-main series: you can only acquire pkemon through trades or capturing whilst weak, but not yet fainted))

Meg

6:13pm Nov 21 2012

Normal User

(( Definitely you can befriend pokemon. I thought that would be obvious by the way I caught Lilly.

I'm making up my own rules, I suppose. You can catch a fainted pokemon depending on what pokemon. The larger and stronger a pokemon is, the more likely it is to escape when fainted. So, if you want to catch a strong pokemon, it is better to catch it while it is still injured. Small pokemon are easy both ways, but are smart and likely to escape when not hurt. Actually, if you try to catch a fainted pokemon, it is much harder than catching a hurt one, so it is better off just to keep it alive, though it gives more of a risk to your pokemon [if you try to catch a fainted pokemon and it fails, it gets up again with 1 health] Catching by befriending is okay to.

Also, any pokemon you catch will be at its first or second stage. It will never be fully evolved. ))

BOBISBOB

6:52pm Nov 21 2012

Normal User

"As a last minute entry... Veeeeeega!" The speakers blared. Vega sauntered on to the deck and smiled. His Feebas flopped behind him. There were a few snickers. Most people though that Feebas was a bad fighter. Not at all. She just hadn't evolved yet. When the time was right, it would happen. He had personally asked if he could put smaoke in front of him, so no one would know who this mysterious fighter was. Vega did his signature peace sign with his fingers. The girl he was fighting was impressive. Pretty good at gymnastics. He met her eyes. His green eyes flickered with interest. "I guess we should start the fight..." He whispered, so that only she could hear. 

Meg

7:45pm Nov 21 2012 (last edited on 3:46pm Nov 22 2012)

Normal User

"Pla[injection]yers, call out your pokemon!"

Jade looked at him and smiled, also talking in a voice to where no one else could hear.

Guess that answers your question. Good luck!

Jade looked at Midnight's pokeball. She gave it a quick good luck, and with the most flowing, grand voice she could pull off, she called her pokemon out. Her voice rang across the entire stadium.

Midnight, come show these people why you're my partner.

She fluctuated the words just so, and put special emphasis on the word "you're", which gave her voice a regal sound. It was rather intimidating, yet very delicate as well. If this boy thought this was to be an easy battle, he was very wrong. Her entire life had been spent practicing for the day she finally became a coordinator.

Midnight's trail of smoke ran around her, and, just like they had planned, she picked up Jade's aura as she went along, slowly becoming darker and more real. The pokemon landed on the ground and stepped out of the shadows. She gave an intimidating growl, the sheer complexity of it only to be matched my her trainer. The pokemon did a flip and changed into the exact copy of Jade. They both waved to the crowd, and after a round of large applause, the Zorua changed back into itself.

"Well, Barnie, would you look at that, a Zorua! And shiny too, how did her trainer get a hold of that rare beauty?"

"I don't know Ted, but I can't wait to see which pokemon her competitor pulls out, hopefully it is just as spectacular!"

Jade did a little bow and stared at the crowd with a dazed look in her eyes. Judging by their oohing and ahing, the boy had likely pulled out his own pokemon. She was snapped out of her daydream when the announcers spoke again.

"So, let's flip the coin and see who goes first, shall we?"

"Sure Barnie. Heads it goes to Jade, tails to Vega."

A giant coin on the screen flipped. After a couple seconds of flipping and a couple more of clattering on the "bottom" of the screen, it appeared. It was tails, the first move went to Vega.

Midnight turned around and looked at Jade. Jade nodded comfortingly, and Midnight stared hard at where her competitor was. This was going to be one heck of a battle, she could feel it.

gabvilla9

3:29pm Nov 22 2012

Normal User

((*waits for senses*))

Meg

3:43pm Nov 22 2012

Normal User

(( /waits for Bob/ It's Thanksgiving, we can't expect them to be on all the time. ))

gabvilla9

3:59pm Nov 22 2012 (last edited on 6:10pm Nov 25 2012)

Normal User

((*lives in england and isn't christian, so really celebrate thanksgiving*, neither does senses))

Meg

4:08pm Nov 22 2012

Normal User

(( Well, maybe he's busy. Who knows? ))

gabvilla9

4:35pm Nov 22 2012

Normal User

((He isn't, I'm texting him right now...he's just lazy :P ))

Senses

4:16pm Nov 23 2012

Normal User

(( Lazy it is! Just tell me in breif what happened in the concert pleaseeee!))
Eh? Sure, why not. I'm pretty sure we can reach wherever we need to go if we travel together, after all we are pretty strong!

*He extends his hand and shakes his hand firmly*

There, my name is Senses, whats yours?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8