This Isn't Your Normal Pokeomn Rp c:

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 Bookmark Thread
Meg

4:32pm Nov 8 2012 (last edited on 3:13pm Nov 10 2012)

Normal User

Everyone knows the normal pkmn rp.
You battle.
Someone wins.
Someone loses.
The thread almost always dies :c
This, will be the new definition for pkmn rp ^^

Kay, plot time:
Running. Running to the freedom of the pokemon world. Running away from your family. Running with your starter by your side. Just keep going, and it will all be well. Your home is no longer confined to one place. Your home is the forest, your home is under the stars, your home is lying in the grass in a meadow. Never will you stop getting better, and never will you be the best. Always will there be someone who is better than you, and you accept that. You are not interested in gyms or fighting. Everything you do is to better your pokemon, not make them stronger. Fight good, fair fights when you have to, but just keep going. Keep on running.

Okay, rules time c:

~Be courteous, and realize you will not always win. This is life ^^
~No cursing. Absolutely not.
~I would prefer everyone is straight. I always forget who is straight and who is bi, and it creates a butt ton of awkwardness because I end up flirting with a gay guy (ohgodthatwas.soawkward)
~No godmod, powerply, or mary/gary-sues. This goes for your pokemon too. You actually won't get to choose if you dodge, or what score you get. That is my job ^^
~If I nag you for breaking a rule, don't argue.
~Have fun :D

Okay. Here is the catch with all this jazz:
You can't do the gym circuit.
You can be a coordinator, ev[injection]aluator, anything but doing gyms.
You can still train your pokemon, just you can't go to gyms, unless to fight the leader not for a badge (if they are someone your character looks up to, then feel free to do this.)
You will be in Sinnoh.
All the gym leaders will be the Unova gym leaders. Just because I can ^.^
All the pokemon will be from all regions.
Another bit of interesting jazz:
Your starter will be your only pokemon at first.
It can be anything other than legendaries, and only one person may have a starter (you can call them ahead of time. Also, if you think it might be a legendary and you aren't sure, if it evolves, it isn't a legendary. Also, I call Zorua)
If you go out with a magicarp and it evolves after two posts, I will not be happy.
All pokemon start at level 5. All of them.
They can have whatever moves that are possible to learn that you want though, so go nuts.

Now, here is how contests and battles will work.
You will post what you are TRYING to do.
I will then delegate what succeeded and what failed.
I will not make myself win all the time, I promise.
This system is to avoid this:
Magicarp dodged all of Zorua's attacks. It then used splash and 1hit ko'ed Zorua.
You do that I swear I will find you, and I will kill you. My Zorua will not be all magicarped over D:<
It is also to make sure that in contests people don't just win all the time.
Um, no.
and ev[injection]aluators, I decide if you move up a rank.
If you own some sort of poke business, I decide if the "flocks" of customers you say come really do.
I also decides if your pokemon evolves. If I don't think you battled enough, you probably didn't. I'll pass it off as a glimmer of light that tricked your eyes into believing it was evolving.
Got it?
Gooood.

~Bio Time~

Name:

Age: 15 (See, I filled this out for you. You are all just starting, and that is how old you are o.o)

Appearance:

Personality:

Starter Pokemon, Gender, Moves, Whether it is Shiny or not, and Nickname (if there is one):

Your Occupation:

History:

Other:

My bio will be up shortly. Whoever gets the pokemon first gets that pokemon. If it is a findable pokemon you may find it, but you can't have two people start with the same one. Like i said, I call Zorua :D

Name: Jade

Appearance:

Personality: She is the kind of person you love to be around because of her fun and bubbly personality. She has extreme anger issues though, and she has no problem putting people in their place when they contradict her. She also sees many things as 'injustices' and she will battle people to the death for what she believes is right. She is extremely intelligent, and it shows when you talk to her, she always spurts random factoids of knowledge.

Pokemon: Zorua; female; Dark Pulse, Incinerate, Sucker Punch, Substitute; Shiny; Midnight; Midnight has an everstone, so she won't evolve into a zoruark

History: Her parents always fought when she was little, leaving her sad and without friends. They divorced when she was seven, and she never saw her mom again. Her dad blamed her for everything, so she went out in the forest surrounding their house. There she found Zorua, who had been abandoned by its last owner. They had both come from hard backgrounds, so they bonded. When she started her journey, Zorua wouldn't leave her alone, and Jade caught her and traveled with her.

Other: None ^^

Meg

4:32pm Nov 8 2012

Normal User

Reserved for anything I may forget ^^

AlloraSilverfield

8:14pm Nov 8 2012 (last edited on 1:42pm Nov 10 2012)

Normal User

Name: Allora Silverfield

Appearance: Blonde straight hair, dark eyes, fun fashion sense

Personality: Totally just excited to be with her pokemon. Very competitive. She is very aesthetically sensitive; she can see the beauty and potential in almost anything. She is very quick to judge and doesn't trust people very easily. These are her biggest flaws. She loves battling, but more interested in modeling and Poke-modeling (if that's a thing, which it should be :D)

Starter Pokemon, Gender, Moves, Whether it is Shiny or not, and Nickname (if there is one):
Eevee
Female
Sand attack, return, tail whip, attract
not shiny
nicknamed Glitter
Your Occupation: Fashion designer, for both people and pokemon!

History: Her parents are both breeders in kanto. She started off battling, but realized that she would rather dress up her pokemon than watch them beat each other to a pulp. But that doesn't mean she isnt good at it.

Other: She plays piano and violin. She has an older brother named Andrew who beat the gym challenge in Kanto and caught her eevee for her. Her best friend Cali still lives in Kanto and collects fire pokemon. She decided to come to sinnoh because the unova gym leaders are randomly there and Elesa is her fashion idol, and she would LOVE to battle her

Meg

8:15pm Nov 8 2012

Normal User

Accepted ^^

Meg

1:41pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

Changed a couple things. The pokemon can be from all regions.
Also, the base age of everyone is 15 now.

Senses

2:33pm Nov 10 2012 (last edited on 4:45pm Nov 12 2012)

Normal User

~Bio Time~

Name: Sen- Actually I'll call myself Simon cuz it sounds awesome when you scream it out (Pronunce it like C-mone)

Appearance: I'll chose Usopp cuz he suits the theme.

Personality:

Simon was easily frightened, anxious, shy and insecure. Simon has a lack
 of cofidence and beleives he is useless and doesn't posses the power to
 help anyone. Though Simon is a coward by nature, he is able
to put aside his fear during more desperate times: despite being afraid,
 he faces those fears for the sake of his friends and people he barely
knows.

Starter Pokemon: Rhyhorn
Moves: Surf,Horn Attack,Bulldoze,Dig
Not shiny 
Nickname: Lagann

Your Occupation: Adventurer.

History: His mother died of an incurable disease and his father was an
adventurer prior to his disappearance 5 years ago. He lived on an
uncharted remote Island called Galula which is in the Sinnoh region.
Since his mother's death and his father's disappearance, Simon has
dreamed of venturing the world and becoming a better person who is able
to protect the weak and stands for justice without any hesitation.

Other: Simon is very crafty and skilled at making stuff. He has a very
imaginative boy and trains  alongside his pokemon so that he can improve
 his physical strength and eventually leading him to be a better person
(Somehow). He some basic amount of medical skills. He wants to meet Drake, One of Hoenn's Elite Four mainly because he has a ship and travels freely on land and water. He has conquered many seas on his quest to learn about dragons. Simon wants to learn under his wing but desires to create his own destiny, a path he and his pokemon must follow...together.

Lagann: Lagann is a Rhyhorn who was adopted by a Feraligatr as it was born between her totodiles *Egg was left behind in a random bunch of eggs by a Pokemon Theif* The Rhyhorn was taught to overcome its fear of water by its Surrogate mother and was befriended by Simon some time before his mother's death. The Feraligatr left for Jhoto with its children where Lagann stayed behind to give Simon support.

Meg

2:42pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

Accepted :D I was hoping for one more person, so we'll start soon.

Senses

3:48pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

I can get you one person :D

Meg

3:55pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

Really? That would be good.

gabvilla9

4:52pm Nov 10 2012 (last edited on 4:53pm Nov 10 2012)

Normal User

what exactly is an ev[injection]aluator?

Inappropriate content, removed by staff. Please keep in mind that forums can be read by ALL AGES.
gabvilla9

5:04pm Nov 10 2012 (last edited on 5:09pm Nov 10 2012)

Normal User

well, this is where senses keeps his part of the promise:

Name:Azrael

Appearance: http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/100171/Angel%20Warrior%20AWESOME.jpg?=123

Personality: The Confident, Strong-Minded, Know-It-All argument starter who almost always proves his point, mortal enemy of senses and follower of the way of the ninja.

Starter: Shiny Scyther named Mirya, Female, moveset - X-Scissor, Night Slash, Agility, Swords Dance

Your Occupation: Co-Ordinator, ninja, and Self-Appointed/aspiring Pokemon Master

History: Raised in the ashes around Soot mountain in the Hoenn region, his father died from a lung disease caused by inhalation of ash, his mother is now deceased after several unsuccessful attempts at sorrow-caused suicide and a tragic rock slide caused by the clash of Dialga and Palkia at the spear pillar event that Azrael only survived because his newfound partner, a wild Scyther, had saved him from what would have been a fatal accident. Azrael blames himself for the death of his mother and to this day still has minor seizures and paralysis attacks when his memory recalls the tragic incident. 9 years later, at the age of 15, he now Resides in the sinnoh region at the foot of stark mountain.

Other: Azrael has developed his fighting skills while learning to survive on his own, and remaining ever-present with Azrael is his beloved partner Scyther, now named Mirya.

Inappropriate content, removed by staff. Please keep in mind that forums can be read by ALL AGES.
Meg

5:07pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

An evaluator sort of evaluates the bond between a pokemon and person. They also evaluate how well pokemons moves work together, and a bunch of other stuff. There are 4 classes: C, B, A, and S. There are a ton of Cs, a few less Bs, barely any As, and probably 3-10 S class evaluators. Connoisseur is actually what they are normally called. I just didn't know how to spell connoisseur (and can you blame me)

gabvilla9

5:11pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

ah ok, I got it now, thanks :D

gabvilla9

5:26pm Nov 10 2012 (last edited on 5:59pm Nov 10 2012)

Normal User

I left a bit of history out...

Addition to history: Azrael acquired his angelic wings while living in Hoenn, but before either of his parents died or he met Mirya. During the Groudon-Kyogre event, while sleeping, the roof of his mountain-side cave-house collapsed inwards over him, the magma would have killed him instantaneously if it wasn't for his parents milotic who was resting in the same room as he was, the milotic reacted super fast to the flowing magma and supercooled with an aurora beam, the cooling magma flowing onto Azraels back, in combination with the mysterious power of the aurora beam, formed angelic wings that Azrael learned to move and change the size and shape of with the power of his mind.

Meg

5:31pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

Okay ^^ I was hoping we could start, anyone want to?

gabvilla9

5:34pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

yeah, why not?

Will others be able to join mid-RP?

Senses

5:52pm Nov 10 2012 (last edited on 5:52pm Nov 10 2012)

Normal User

Explain how I'm your enemy aswell and fix that "Blastoise" error, Its the part with Milotic.

Meg

5:55pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

Wait, um, what? /is very, very confused/

Also, people may be able to join mid rp. Depends on who it is, how they rp, etc.

gabvilla9

6:00pm Nov 10 2012

Normal User

Fixed, thx for that gais.

Senses

6:04pm Nov 10 2012 (last edited on 6:04pm Nov 10 2012)

Normal User

Lets start then.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8