This Isn't Your Normal Pokeomn Rp c:

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Senses

5:28pm Nov 11 2012

Normal User

Simon and Lagann slide on the snow. They suddenly stop to ask Azarel about the situation and ask if they require any assistance.

AlloraSilverfield

7:25pm Nov 11 2012 (last edited on 3:36pm Nov 12 2012)

Normal User

((Woah woah woah! I said I liked the wings Gab! ;) Don't worry I'll eventually succumb to something supernatural as well, I just don't know when.))

Nurse Joy smiled and handed Allora a room key across the pokemon center desk. "Thank you and enjoy your stay sweetie!"

Allora stretched her arms up over her head as she made her way to the stairs. "Come on Glitter," she yawned. Glitter bounded ahead and bounced her way up the stairs.

Allora swiped the key card and pushed the door in. The smell of clean carpet and air freshener was a welcoming scent after a long day. The receding sunlight shone orange through the window blinds as she threw herself on the bed.

Glitter hopped up beside her blonde hair and pawed at her nose. "Eev?"

Allora rolled onto her side and stroked her silky fur. "I can't believe it's only 8 o'clock, Glitter. I don't want to go to bed too early..." She sat up and thought for a second. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers and smiled. "Let's take a look at that TM!"

Allora unzipped her Louis Vuitton purse and pulled out the TM disc. It was white in color, like a normal-type move. Strange, she thought, didn't he say something about it being a fighting type move? "Come here Glitter, let's get rid of your tail whip and try this move out."

Glitter bounced over to Allora's lap and sat down. Allora carefully removed the disc out of the case. She held it beside Glitter, and the eevee placed her brown paws on the CD. Glitter shut her eyes and concentrated. The TM glowed white, just like it should, and the white aura crept up Glitter's paws and forelegs, and finally covered her entire body. But suddenly, something changed. The white aura suddenly turned a reddish brown!

Allora considered stopping the process, but Glitter didn't even seem to notice, so she let it continue. Everything else proceeded as it normally would. The glow seemed to seep into Glitter's fur, and after a couple seconds Glitter opened her eyes and smiled.

"How do you feel?" Allora asked hesitantly. Glitter squeaked and bounced up and down.

"Awesome. I guess we'll try this move out tomorrow," she affirmed. "We also need to go shopping to prepare for our trip to Snowpoint for that modeling job. I guess I probably need to buy some plane tickets, and catch a fire pokemon to fight off those mean old ice pokemon, huh girl?" Allora tickled Glitter and laughed.

Fighting moves work well against ice types too... she remembered suddenly. A chill came over her, as if she had just landed in Snowpoint, but she brushed it off.

The two models went to sleep comfortably.

Meg

7:31pm Nov 11 2012

Normal User

(( The ghastly doges, but it turns around and runs in fright. All hopes of catching it or attacking it again are basically gone.
I think the wings are okay. Just not turning into a wolf. Kay? Kay.
Also, If I do something and say my attacks hit or miss in my posts, that is because I know when I am going to hit or miss. This is just to avoid confusion and long, drawn out battles. ))

Jade looked around and saw a trainer. He had blonde hair and black-blue eyes, and he seemed to be looking for a fight.

Hey you! Want to battle?

He turned around, startled. He seemed even more shocked when he saw what she looked like and the pokemon she had with her.

"We? Battle you? Please, you aren't worth my time."

Jade looked at the boy incredulously. There was no way he was going to talk to her that way.

Oh really? I bet you are just afraid of me, huh? You think Midnight and I can whip your sorry butt. Right Midnight?

"Zor-Zor!"

"Fine, I'll battle you. Just don't expect to win."

The boy rolled his eyes and walked to the nearest battlefield. He waved Jade over and called out his pokemon.

"Abra! Come on out!"

Jade looked at the Abra curiously before pulling out her pokedex and recording it. Why would the boy choose a psychic type against her Midnight? It seemed extremely stupid, considering psychic type moves had no affect on Midnight.

Midnight! Go!

Midnight flew out of her ball in a swirl of dark mist. She rested on the battlefield and growled, just like she had at the sticker shop.

"A coordinator, huh? Funny, I am too. Lucky for you I'm not competing in the upcoming tournament, or you'd have no chance. I always win tournaments, my pokemon are to graceful not too. Here, I'll give you the first move."

The Abra nodded. It was an odd pokemon; it didn't seem to want to talk at all. It also seemed to just want to sit in one spot. What kind of pokemon didn't move?

Midnight, dark pulse!

"Quick Abra, dodge it."

The Abra stealthily moved out of the way of the dark pulse.

"Use hypnosis."

Midnight use substitue!

A large teddy bear like thing appeared in Midnight's place. The Abra's hypnosis bounced right off. If it hadn't moved, the hypnosis would have bounced onto the Abra.

Midnight, Incinerate!

A huge blast of fire came out of the substitute, and even though it narrowly hit the Abra, it left it burnt.

"Abra, use psychic!"

Even with no effect, the psychic blasted off the substitute, leaving Midnight out in the open.

"Abra, x-scissor!"

Quick Midnight, use dark pulse on the ground!

The Zorua hesitantly obeyed, and it shot up into the sky, leaving the Abra on the ground completely confused. Jade could see that Zorua was quite scratched up, though, and they would need to finish it off quickly.

Midnight, finish it with another dark pulse!

Midnight did an acrobatic flip and put her paws out in front of her, a dark, glowing energy surrounding them. Three, two, one, bam! Midnight landed, and the Abra had swirls in its eyes.

"I guess you just had some beginner's luck. It won't happen again."

The boy called Abra back and walked off. Jade just sighed and rolled her eyes.

AlloraSilverfield

7:36pm Nov 11 2012

Normal User

((Mega what city are you in?))
((How often can we post?))
((I'm attempting to meet up with the other two in Snowpoint...))

Meg

7:52pm Nov 11 2012

Normal User

(( I'm in Eterna. I'll have the contest the next post so I can meet in Snowpoint. Eterna is on the way though, you should bump into me after my contest. As long as someone posts between your two, feel free to post as often as you like. ))

Senses

2:01pm Nov 12 2012 (last edited on 4:19pm Nov 12 2012)

Normal User

((Have you guys thought of the pokemon you want to catch?))

Meg

3:35pm Nov 12 2012 (last edited on 3:35pm Nov 12 2012)

Normal User

(( Again, OOC please guys.
For pokemon, I was thinking of having a special where pokemon come in that you normally couldn't find. Like shaymin, for example. I'd probably catch one of those, level up a gardevoir, maybe find myself a pichu, and figure the rest out.))

gabvilla9

3:57pm Nov 12 2012 (last edited on 4:33pm Nov 12 2012)

Normal User

((Oh fair enough, I misunderstood. Anyways, supernatural = the pokemon
way, and before I get any complaints about the sword, all of you can
boot up your PtDP and go to canalave library, on the 2nd(I think) floor,
 there is a book detailing the adventures of a warrior who slayed
pokemon with a sword, thusly proving that swords and warriors do exist
in the pokemon world. So don't complain and don't feel jelly, I might
not be a pokemon murderer, but a blade has more than one use, as we may or my not see in this RP.))

Watching as the Gastly flees and a new possible threat makes its way closer to the ongoing battle, a hundred and one different scenarios run through Azraels mind.

"Hey, you need any help here?"

Instantaneously, most of the more worrying scenarios were gone from his mind and only one thing ran through his mind, and he instructed both Mirya and the stranger with the rhyhorn that seemed relatively stronger than he first thought through his strategies.

~These imperfections in my judgement, I must get rid of them if i ever want to live up to my fathers expectations~ Azrael thought to himself as his inner rage towards both his parents and himself filled his eyes.

"Hey, You there, I don't know who you are, or where you came from, but neither of that matters right now, your Rhydon looks decently strong, if you want to help me out then take care of that Sneasel. Mirya, use the Agility/X-Scissor combo on that damned Absol" He shouted out, just as a violent attack of the paralysis that had haunted him since his mothers death consumed him, and he fell to the floor.

all went silent, as a single phrase echoed through his mind, ~DAMN YOU STEVEN, AND DAMN YOU AZRAEL!~, the words his mother had utteredjust half an hour before her death. The last words she had uttered before her death.

Inappropriate content, removed by staff. Please keep in mind that forums can be read by ALL AGES.
AlloraSilverfield

4:24pm Nov 12 2012

Normal User

((Okay I really really really really want articuno. Idk if that's possible, later on. Maybe we could all claim a legendary, and you could have our group meet each of them? Just an idea. Also I'm planning on catching a vulpix, bagon, buizel, and shinx, so far xD
GAB why are you such a good writer?? :3))

The next morning, Allora and Glitter woke bright and early, packed up their things, and headed to the bus station. The buses took them straight to Floaroma City, and the neighboring Eterna Forest.

"I've heard that there's a few fire types that live in Eterna Forest," Allora said to Glitter as they got off the bus. "I figure we can make our way through the forest, catch a fire type, and then end up in Eterna City and catch our flight to Snowpoint. How's that sound?" she asked.

"Eevee!" affirmed Glitter, and the two began to make their way out of the city.

As they walked, Allora daydreamed of their future. Modeling only takes one so far, and it's not always enough to style oneself. Rarely can one make a living. If we're going to make it here in Sinnoh, Allora thought, we have to find a Coordinator to sponsor. THAT'S where the money's at. Designing outfits and styling hair for contests is where we need to get. Hopefully this modeling job in Snowpoint catches the interest of someone who likes my style.

Allora smiled to herself as they descended into the forest.

Several hours later, they stopped for a quick rest on the side of the path. They sat on a log for a while.

"Here drink this." Allora pulled a water bottle out of her bag and let Glitter sip out of it like a bottle. She looked around. "Well, we're only three hours or so walking distance from Eterna, so we should keep pushing." The forest was quiet, save for the occasional sqawk from a starly.

Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, Allora saw something orange. Very slowly, she turned her head. A vulpix was backing out from behind a bush, pulling a branch dotted with oran berries with its teeth.

She nudged Glitter with her foot, and slowly put the water bottle back in her bag. The vulpix was less than 25 yards down the road, and she wasn't about to let this one get away. It was taking no notice of her, just simply being WAY too interested in its task.

Silverfield and Glitter slowly made their way over to the vulpix, until Allora started the battle ten yards away.

"Glitter, use attract!"

((Does it work, Mega? o.O
Your character's backstory is makin me crayzee Gab))

Senses

4:31pm Nov 12 2012 (last edited on 4:37pm Nov 12 2012)

Normal User

((I've already got my pokemon team ready. I think I'll post a pic of their final forms and update my profile a little. Gab's just showing off XD Anyways Allora I'm going to catch a Bagon aswell so we might aswell catch it together, right? I'm gonna catch an Eevee and evolve it into a Jolteon :3))

ITS A RHYHORN!!!!

LAGANN! USE DIG AND FOLLOW UP WITH HORN ATTACK!
*Simon screams out with excitiment*
Lagann: RHYYY!

gabvilla9

5:26pm Nov 12 2012 (last edited on 5:03pm Nov 17 2012)

Normal User

((I never really considered myself a good writer, cos when actually put pen to paper I'm actually a hopeless little child who [edit] can't [/edit] write anything, but when [edit] I'm [/edit]on a PC that writers block is just gone with the wind, blown into a super-chilled, hypothermia-inducing, semi-frozen glacial stream from which there is no escape.

But thanks, I like hearing that SOMEONE appreciates my work, and with all of you guys permission, I would like to rewrite this RP as a full-blown novella (small novel/story) detailing the journeys of each of our characters, and for the first time in ages I'm actually enjoying writing(/typing). Looking forward to your contributions.))

Inappropriate content, removed by staff. Please keep in mind that forums can be read by ALL AGES.
Meg

6:14pm Nov 12 2012

Normal User

(( The vulpix is hit smack in the face, but it has no affect. Why? It is a girl o.O It uses ember in an attempt to hit Glitter.
Your attacks hit, the pokemon seems very, very weary. ))

Midnight, show us your skill!

Jade had had her sticker altered to fit Midnight even better. Bright blue smoke mixed with the black, and a smoky form could be seen in the smoke, the obvious form of a shiny Zorua.

The Zorua appeared from the smoke, stepped out, and growled. The crowd cheered like never before, and Jade took a long, deep breath. This was living. This was what she had been missing.

Midnight, use substitute, then incinerate!

Midnight did as she commanded, but instead of going inside the substitute, jumped up and away from it. It then used incinerate, causing embers to fly everywhere, creating a redish-black glow across the stadium. The crowd oohed as they stared at the sparkling embers, and Jade almost forgot about their final move.

Use dark pulse and attract the embers to yourself!

The pokemon obeyed, and attracted all the embers to itself. It appeared as a glowing ball of fur, a large ball of fire in the sky. Midnight landed on the ground and shook the embers off, making them fly off again.

Midnight ran to her trainer after they were dismissed.

You did amazing, sweetheart!

The Zorua purred in her arms. Jade petted her until they got back into the room in the back.

"Amateur try little girl."

Jade turned around and saw a girl tossing a pokeball up and down in her hand.

"Let me show you how a real trainer does things."

The girl turned around and walked out the door. Midnight gave a little shiver, and Jade held her close to her chest.

gabvilla9

6:24pm Nov 12 2012 (last edited on 6:25pm Nov 12 2012)

Normal User

((my attack? And BTW what's your opinion on the novella?))

Meg

6:33pm Nov 12 2012

Normal User

(( Both of the attacks. I like the idea ^^ ))

gabvilla9

7:24pm Nov 12 2012

Normal User

((if you have a tendency to like the supernatural, then like what I have lined up for you guys next))

Meg

7:37pm Nov 12 2012

Normal User

(( The only thing I have to say is make sure you don't make it mary/gary-sue, and I'll be fine with it. ))

gabvilla9

9:51am Nov 13 2012

Normal User

((Now why would I ruin a perfectly fine RP with a crappy character like mine...oh...wait...

*DERP*

...you know what I mean...))

Senses

12:39pm Nov 13 2012

Normal User

((...wut about my attack?))

Meg

3:31pm Nov 13 2012

Normal User

(( Both of your attacks hit. That was what I was trying to say ^^ ))

AlloraSilverfield

7:44pm Nov 13 2012

Normal User

(( I LOVE the novella idea Gab!!
PS you guys should all read my FanFic and gimme some feedback, I haven't added to it in ages but this has made we want to again.))

"Crap! That didn't work!" Allora said astounded. The vulpix turned towards Glitter, annoyed, and shot a stream of flames out of its mouth.

"Glitter, dodge it, then use sand attack!"

"Eev!"
Glitter mewed as she prepared to dodge the fire.

((Copy and paste please ^^
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7813314/1/Allora-Silverfield ))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8