They're everywhere, (Dinosaur) they are destroying everything

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Graveyardfox

4:26pm Nov 6 2010

Normal User

((Geh sorry. >_<; I thought it'd be okay. Uhm... D: Braindead... >A<; And my headache isn't making it any easier to read Sarya's post. :<))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
saryapink

5:02pm Nov 6 2010

Normal User

((Bump.

Post on my other rp! D:)) 

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Daisy98

9:59pm Nov 16 2010

Normal User

((Bump. :C))

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
Graveyardfox

7:57pm Nov 23 2010 (last edited on 10:32pm Nov 23 2010)

Normal User

Virgil took the impact to his side hard, but rolled back to his feet a moment later. What kind of hunting dog would he be if he couldn't take a few hits? He snarled at the pink haired girl, ready to lunge again but a sharp call from his master made him swivel his head around to look at him curiously.

Dante was watching Crystal with a scornful ex
pression, now on his feet. The pistol was gripped tightly in his hand and he was ready to aim and fire. Only problem was that Elle still had his shotgun. Now that the situation had changed, he was getting a little more frustrated with someone else handling his gun.

"Can I have that back?" he snarled at Elle, looking frustrated. His hand moved to pet Virgil's head as the ma.ssive dog padded over to stand half in front of him protectively. 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Daisy98

10:30pm Nov 23 2010

Normal User

((Elle, not Daisy. O.o reply later))

Graveyardfox

10:31pm Nov 23 2010

Normal User

((Fail. xD Changing it. ^^;))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Daisy98

4:53pm Nov 24 2010

Normal User

Elle held the gun steady with her good arm, staring at the man suspiciously. She turned her head and spat something in an odd language. Moments later the humongus dinosaur that was there earlier appeared, floating above them and landing with a thud. It wrapped it's long neck around Elle Protectively, glaring at the dog and hunter. Elle stood with a steely face. "You will never harm Her, or me, Again." She hissed, then threw the gun at him. Blossom growled at the man, but Elle continued to stand, not flinching at his words or attemtps at frightening her.

((Can't remember The dino's real name, so It's Blossom. XD))

Graveyardfox

1:54am Nov 27 2010

Normal User

Dante caught the gun in midair and slid the strap over his head to mount it on his back, storing his pistol away as well. "*censored*." He muttered under his breath, turning to go back the way he came. Not even a few steps later, his legs gave out momentarily from exhaustion and he feel flat on his face. 

Immediately, Virgil was by his side, whimpering and nudging him, his ears pulling back when Dante pet his head.

"I'm fine." The hunter told his dog. "Just a bit tired from all the running."  Carefully, he reached up to grip at Virgil's fur, using the strong dog's body to pull himself up. Dante glanced at Elle once before gently pushing himself off Virgil and carefully walking back the way he came from, trying not to look any weaker than he had already made himself.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Graveyardfox

9:57pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

((Bump. D:))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8