They're everywhere, (Dinosaur) they are destroying everything

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Graveyardfox

4:04pm Oct 30 2010 (last edited on 4:05pm Oct 30 2010)

Normal User

((Omg, Daisy. xDDDDDD

Das ist Deutsch. ;P 

And Loki wants to start. >A<))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
saryapink

4:16pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((I knocked on your door, Loki. D:<))

Crystal, who was sitting next to her Othnielia with one arm wrapped around it, was on a hill.  Sure, it wouldn't be hard to spot her up here and a dinosaur could come any second now, but she just wanted to sit here.  She was fearless and had no mercy.  She was only kind to herself and her dinosaur, and just might be kind if you can get to know her.  Other than that she's just a cold, dark girl who will fight you if you get too close.

"Damn it," She muttered when the ground shook again. "Somethings coming." She sprang up.  Her outfit and looks made her look dark, and her attitude didn't help make her seem any kinder either.  Heading her way was a T-rex.  She lifted her gun up, and when it was close enough, shot it several times on it's heart.  Diamond rushed forward, it's speed high because it's species was normally very fast, and although it was a plant eater, bit the T-rex hard.   Then it slammed itself onto it, and not too long after that the T-rex got weak, and went limp.

((-fail- I have to get off. D:  I promise i'll make a very large and intimidating post when I get back. >:D

Please no one go on without me or i'll kick you out. D8  Everyone but Loki, that is. :P))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Feyth

4:42pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((Recap?))

Party image<-- Click me
fullmoon

4:43pm Oct 30 2010 (last edited on 4:45pm Oct 30 2010)

Normal User

Murr lifted her head. It sounded so... silent. No birds... that's strange... Then it dawned on her. A dinosaur! A Baryonyx crashed through the trees, roaring in search of good prey.It's large, vicous eyes spotted Murr instantly. It swerved, causing it's tail to destroy Murr's makeshift home. "Dangit! I spent a whole afternoon on that, buster!" Murr shouted. She was going to try and kill the dinosaur.

Murr grabbed her bow. "Thank god I had it on me." She breathed. She made her arrows herself, and dipped the arrowhead in tree-frog poison. She bet the poison wouldn't do much good, but if this didn't penatrate the skin, she had back-up.

The arrow soared through the air with perfect precision, striking the dino right in the heart. The dinosaur stumbled a bit, blood pouring from it's chest. It finally thumped to the ground, dead.  She rushed to the dinsaur and carefully plucked the arrow out. She made a face. "Disgusting." Loka flapped her wings, agitated. "It's okay, it's really dead." She soothed the dinosaur.  Loka was slowly calmed down by Murr's soft and gentle words. "Let's rebuild that shelter, girl."

Graveyardfox

4:55pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((And I gave you a treat because I'm nice ;P Gave both you and Ash a treat actually. xD))

Dante lept through the trees, his eyes pinned on his latest target: a rather large T-rex that had been stomping through the forest for the good part of the day. He'd been stalking the thing for hours, jumping through the trees like a monkey--well, a monkey with knives strapped to his chest and a pouch full of spare bullets for the shotgun he was holding--and trying to get to a position for a kill shot without making himself known to it. To be quite honest, this hunt was taking it's tole on the young Hunter. His cheeks were red and he was breathing heavily from exhaustion. He needed rest and water, but he wouldn't give up the chase. The forest would let out to hills in a few minutes and he could settle down for a clear shot.

Soon, the trees thinned into hills and the T-rex kept on stomping while Dante jumped for the tree, jumping from branch to branch before landing on the ground. He dashed to a bit of brush, kneeling behind it and taking aim through the leaves. His finger pulled back the trigger. Several shots sounded, and Dante nearly dropped his gun. Not because of recoil, but because there was no recoil. His gun hadn't fired but the T-rex still toppled over, obviously dead. Gripping hard on his gun, he looked around, almost immediately spotting a pink haired girl and a young Othnielia. He snickered though his soft gasps for air. Sure he was mad, furious even, but the situation was too amusing at the moment.

That blasted dinosaur lover, obviously she was one, had actually took down one of those beast. He smirked, and took aim again, this time at the young dinosaur. He was positive the  the T-rex had covered his movements, and he was plenty far away for them to not to be able to hear his heavy breathing. That stupid *censored* would watch her precious beast die before he took her life. 

He pulled back the trigger again, watching the beast through his scope. He heard the familiar click of the trigger before the bang, the gun recoiling with bruising force on his chest.

((I'll post Cote's intro as soon as I figure out the looks for Void. ;P)) 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
fullmoon

4:58pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((It seems T-rexe's are favoured. ;D))

Graveyardfox

5:01pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((Sarya just started, Feyth. o3o

And I was only having Dante track the T-rex so he'd run into Crystal. It's the same one she killed. xD))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Feyth

5:06pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

Pheonix saw the gun before she saw the person, but she knew there was one. Following the gun's aim, she saw a girl and an othniella. The pink-haired girl looked familiar, but when she tried to recal her memories, she couldn't. Just like last time. She was memoryless. She couldn't remember anything past the last few days. Ah well, where there was a gun, there was a hunter, or worse.

Pheonix climbed onto her flying velociraptor and leaned down as Feyth, the dinosaur, took off, flying high into the air. A dinosaur was running through the woods towards them and when she saw it, she had an idea. Because there was no obvious person in pursuit of the dragon, she decided on a sacrafice. she knew the gun was aiming for the pink-haired girl's dinosaur and smiled. Swerving Feyth around, she herded the dinosaur towards the front of the othniella. 

When it was almost there, Pheonix heard the loud bang as the gun went off and the dinosaur which she had been herding was dead, on the ground, with a bullet through its head. Pheonix wiped the sweat off ehr brow and landed near the pink-haired girl. She slid off of Feyth and peered through the forest to see if she could find where the gunman was now...

((Hope that was not powerpalying -_-'))

Party image<-- Click me
Graveyardfox

5:27pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((I dun think it was. You're fine to me. :3))

Dante's eyes widened. Another one?! And this one was smart. He stared at the dinosaur his bullet had taken down. A wild one. To be able to think and act that quickly was impressive and unexpected. His gun made a small "chink" sound as he made it dispel the empty cartridge, taking only two seconds to reload and aim again, this time aiming at the second girl, a frown on his face. He squeezed the trigger but relaxed before it fired, pulling it back close to him so even the tip wouldn't be visible. Outnumbered. He needed to think this through before he reacted. One mistake could mean his death right now. 

((Can Dante have like a hunting dog/wolf? ^^; He's horribly outmatched and it wouldn't be that unusual for a Hunter to have a dog familiar. ;3)) 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Feyth

5:33pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

Satisfied that the hunter was gone, Pheonix glanced to the other girl. "Do I know you?" Pheonix wondered, putting her hands in her pockets after smoothing down her black hair. She bit  her lip and tried to remember, but trying to remember gave her a splitting headache and she grabbed her forehead and held it tell it stopped throbbing with pain.

Her winged voloceraptor knelt down beside her and nudged Pheonix's hand. "I don'd have meat right now and no...I don't mind if you eat the dead dinosaur, just take it somewhere else." It was like Pheonix knew what her dinosaur was thinknig and she probably did, but for now, let it be. Feyth wandered over to the dead dinosaur, plucked the bullet from its head and took the dinosaur to the bushes next to Pheonix and hid while eating it.

Pheonix rolled her eyes and reached out her hand to the Othniella and cocked her head, turning her eyes to the ground and then she looked up, her own eyes boring holes into the dinosaur's orb eyes. "She's beautiful." Pheonix finally said...

Party image<-- Click me
fullmoon

5:37pm Oct 30 2010 (last edited on 5:55pm Oct 30 2010)

Normal User

Murr heard bullets firing and being reloaded. Hunters! Murr crept slowly forward. He was gunna kill that damn creep. He wasn't going to be able to shoot a gun ever again once she was finished with him. She went towards the sight, only by hearing. When she got there, she silently stared at the girl who was standing in front of a T-rex. It was a large T-rex, probably an adult. Loka made a quiet whimper sound. "Shush, Loka, it's okay." She whispered.

She watched the girl for a while, then was puzzled. The girl definately isnt acting like a hunter. She thought, and took a step back. A large cracking sound broke out as Murr stepped back. "Crap," She muttered. "Stupid sticks."

Feyth

5:43pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((Murr wouldn't have seen Danta, I am pretty sure he was well hidden. Loki?))

Party image<-- Click me
Graveyardfox

5:47pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((Dante* xD And yeah, he was hiding in some brush and pulled his gun back so it wasn't pushing any of the leaves aside that could make it or him visible.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
fullmoon

5:50pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((Oopsy, sorry. XD ))

Feyth

5:55pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((Loki, please treat me.))

Party image<-- Click me
fullmoon

5:56pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((I fixed my post.))

Graveyardfox

5:59pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((I didn't even see your post and I still treated you xD

And okay, Full. I'm waiting for Sarya to return before I post again. o3o))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Daisy98

7:14pm Oct 30 2010

Normal User

Elle sat, perched in a tree. Her legs were hugged to her chest and her chin on her knees. She breathed a sigh, hearing yet another gunshot in the distance and the sad, errible roar of the Trex who had taken it's final breath. How she despised hunters. Then, zena's head popped up through the leaves. She made a small groaning noise and looked up to a large bouquet of leaves sitting above on the lifeless tree. "Zena, That is poisoned by hunters. Elle then stood up and used Zena's long neck as a slide to get onto her back.

"Yip!" Elle breathed, and the huge bat wings perched on Zena's back began to flap vigourously, soon rising them both into the air. Zena looked around at the ground below. A Girl with pink hair stood in a clearing below. Elle sighed a deep, heavy sigh and lowered Zena a bit, so that they were about 20 feet above the trees. The silky wings of Zena's Flapped rather hard, causing a wind that could almsot topple someone over. She then landed in the forest, a few feet behind where Dante sat. Of course, elle nor Zena saw him at the time.

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
saryapink

8:28am Oct 31 2010 (last edited on 8:47am Oct 31 2010)

Normal User

((I clearly told you all that you would be kicked out if you moved on without me (except for Loki). o_o;

Full was the first one to move on without me, then everyone else followed.  That makes it clearly obvious none of you really read my post and were just eager to post. T.T"

And to make matters worse, all of them spotted Crystal and continued on before I could respond, so it's like Crystal is just standing there while everyone is in action. >.<" -is debating who to kick out-

EDIT: And why is everyone mistaking Crystal for a hunter? Read the plot, people on the dinosaurs' side are supposed to hunt wild dinosaurs who attack them.  And they protect the special eggs and harmless dinosaurs that don't hurt them.  You guys make me feel like you're totally ignoring me and just taking over this rp despite the fact that this is my rp and not yours. :/))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Feyth

9:54am Oct 31 2010

Normal User

((I never said Crystal was a hunter and I thought you mean like a page more because if we never go on without you, then we can't really rp. Luckily, Loki stopped us and I had to go anyway. It wasn't even that many posts. And I am sorry if you want to kick me out, I saw your post, but I though, like most rps, it meant that you didn't want us to go superfar without you. And how is it fair that you wouldn't kick loki out, but you said I was a friend?))

Party image<-- Click me
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8