They're everywhere, (Dinosaur) they are destroying everything

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

7:57pm Oct 29 2010 (last edited on 3:10pm Oct 30 2010)

Normal User

Holding the Microraptor egg in her arms, the girl softly wept (If i'm not mistaken, Microraptors are a small dinosaur, so the egg is small enough to hold).  The dinosaur hunters were coming, and she was trapped.  The hunters were everywhere; if she tried to run she would run into one of them.  The baby dinosaur would soon be killed, and it was still not yet born, just in the egg.

Not too long after that, the hunters were surrounding her, their guns pointed at her.  "Hand it over." One of the tallest men ordered, his voice loud and stern.

But she didn't let go, she held onto it tightly.  "No!" She yelled, her arms wrapped around the egg.  It was soon after that when she was aware of something, some sort of loud noise.

Buildings around her crashed, and the ground shook hard.  Soon she made shape of a huge T-rex, wrecking everything.  On it was a couple of men, ordering it to do things.  What was going on?  First dinosaurs are brought back to life by some mysterious force from nature and are now wrecking things, hunters try to kill them to 'save' the world, and then a bunch of other people think they can make friends with dinosaurs.  And here she is, holding a Microraptor egg that she found.

~~~

Okay, i'll put a summary under this. ;D  And btw, no one, not even me, will act out the girl in the plot.  I'm just using her in there.  And that mini-story thing above isn't the actual plot, it's like whats happening put into a post with her point of view. :P

~~~

Some mysterious force has caused dinosaurs to have been brought back to life, and many dinosaur eggs have been hidden; not ones from the past that were resurrected by the force, but ones that were mysteriously created.  These eggs hold dinosaurs, and these dinosaurs tend to be more intelligent than the other dinosaurs.  No, they can't talk, but they can understand us.  Of course when they are first hatched they don't know much, but if you train them and care, they'll eventually get used to you and become a loyal partner.

The wild resurrected dinosaurs are like regular dinosaurs; they don't understand English and won't just get used to us and become loyal.  Wild animals follow their instincts, like how a duckling would only follow you if it thinks you're it's mother.  They don't actually love you or anything like that.  This means that only the hatched dinosaurs (from the special eggs, that is) are intelligent, while the wild ones aren't. So basically those dinosaurs that hatch from the mysterious eggs are more intelligent and can understand and feel like humans while the resurrected dinosaurs can't.

This had first started months ago, however, so those who found their eggs early now have a young and strong companion who although isn't fully grown yet, is big and strong enough to fight, and smart enough to obey your commands and act loyal.

Sadly, hunters have started to hunt all the dinosaurs.  Not just the wild ones, but the special and intelligent ones.  They don't care whether they are smart enough, they think they just 'have' to go.  People and their dinosaurs now have to fight off against the hunters, and to make matters worse must fight the wild dinosaurs.

Now which side will you be on?

~~~

Rules

1. You have to be literate. D:<  The second a non-literate person asks to join, i'll kick them out of this rp, and will not let them in all my rps until I feel like to let them. ;c

2. The eggs are not that easy to find.  You can't just post, 'she was walking and suddenly found an egg.'  Thats just... wrong.  And not to mention illiterate, too. ;c

3. The eggs will not hatch quickly.  They take a pretty long time.  I don't want to see peoples' eggs hatching right after they got them, or soon.  And same thing with the baby dinosaurs, they don't grow up quickly, and will be weak when you first get them.  They don't immediately get used to you and get fully trained, it takes a while.  It'll be plenty of posts (and days; not in real life, but in the rp) before they get used to you, can be trained, and will understand and obey you. :/

4. Yes, the special dinosaurs can have special features like markings, different colors than they are supposed to have, and/or wings. ;D  But only my friends' characters can have dinosaurs with markings/different colors/wings. D:<

5. Only me and my friends can have special dinosaurs that they have had for a couple of weeks and are now trained and loyal.  Everyone else has to find them during the rp and can't start with it. :/

6. Violence is highly encouraged, but romance is a no-no is this rp.

7. You may only have one dinosaur.

8. No pp/gm. ;c 

~~~

Bio:

Name:

Looks:

Dinosaur (be sure to list it's gender, name, age, and looks):

History:

Personality:

Side (on the dinosaurs' or hunters' side?):

Other:

I will be playing as:

Name: Crystal

Looks:

Except without the wings, because characters aren't allowed to have wings in this rp, only their dinosaurs. xD 

Dinosaur: Diamond

Details: Is trained.

Looks: Is a light pink Othnielia with a red rose marking(without the stem) on it's thy.  It also has light blue angel wings that have streaks of silver.  It's stomach is a bright red shade.

History: Not important.

Personality: Rp it out.

Side: Dinosaur

Other: Just in case you didn't know, her dinosaur is a plant eater. ;D  And it's species was apparently a very fast dinosaur, and was about 4 feet long.  I researched for this information, so no 'DID U JUST MAKE THAT UP.' ;c

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Feyth

8:04pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((Am I friend and also, if I am a friend, can I have one that is trained and another character who just is going to find one?))

Party image<-- Click me
Happykitty

8:09pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

(I'de like to join...but youd probably not want me...here.)
saryapink

8:10pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((Happy, sorry, you aren't allowed here. :/

Feyth, yes, you can join, and I consider you a friend. ^^))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Feyth

8:30pm Oct 29 2010 (last edited on 8:43pm Oct 29 2010)

Normal User

Name: Pheonix Thera

Looks:

Dinosaur:

Name: Feyth Youngling

Looks: She looks like a normal velociraptor, but has large feathery wings. Her body is a light shade of blue and over her eyes are a racoon like mask that his a very dark shade of purple. She is lithe and her bones are hollow, like a bird's. She can breathe in high altitudes. Her wings are the same color as her body, but have redish-purple wing tips.

History: Coming

Personality: Rp out

Side (on the dinosaurs' or hunters' side?): Her father is a hunter, but she is a dinosaur friend.

Other: None

Name: Helios Carna

Looks:

Coming

Dinosaur (be sure to list it's gender, name, age, and looks):

Name: Terra

Looks: This tryceratops is a dark shade of red with fire colored horns and a head thing that is shaped like spikes, though they aren't that sharp. He has small fin type things on the side of his legs that keep him from sinking into mud.

History:

Personality:

Side (on the dinosaurs' or hunters' side?):

Other:

Party image<-- Click me
saryapink

8:33pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((Whoops. o_o; -just realized she made Diamond's age wrong-

It's supposed to be teenage, not young. >.<  And I forgot to add wings too. D8 -was in a rush-

But Crystal is fine, just her dinosaur Diamond.))

fullmoon

8:34pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((OMG, total joinageepicsaucenoobbutt!! O_O))

Graveyardfox

8:36pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((I'm not your friend, I'm just your dorky, dino-obsessed stalker :P Join as a charrie with a semi-young raptor and a hunter? :3))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
saryapink

8:37pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((Full, you can join. ;D

And there, now Diamond is teenage (but close to adult), and has blue angel wings. ^0^)) 

saryapink

8:37pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((Loki, sure. 8D))

fullmoon

8:42pm Oct 29 2010 (last edited on 8:43pm Oct 29 2010)

Normal User

Name:Sara (Nickanme is Murr)

Looks:

Dinosaur :(But with lime marking, and they're jaguar patterened.)

Baby Microraptor

History:Nope

Personality:RP it? I will post a LOT of data. (I'm rushed right now D:)

Side (on the dinosaurs' or hunters' side?):Dinosaurs

Other:Nope

saryapink

9:02pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((You know I allow odd marking and colors like stars and the color pink if you're my friend, right? :P  Feyth you don't have to use those colors and could add markings. xD))

Feyth

9:06pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((I will draw her later and show what she looks like.))

Party image<-- Click me
Graveyardfox

9:18pm Oct 29 2010 (last edited on 6:36pm Oct 31 2010)

Normal User

Bio

(He doesn't need the wings and fire to pwn people :P)

[x]~Name~[x]
Cote D'mont

[x]~Gender~[x]
Male

[x]~Age~[x]

[x]~Dinosaur~[x]
Name // Void
Gender // Male
Age // Pre-Teen
Species // Raptor
Looks // Coming

[x]~History~[x]
Coming

[x]~Personality~[x]
He's the cla.ssic "loner bada.ss" need I say more? :3

[x]~Side~[x]
Dinos Obviously

[x]~Other~[x]
None Yet 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Bio

[x]~Name~[x]
Dante Za'kur

[x]~Gender~[x]
Male

[x]~Age~[x]

[x]~Dinosaur~[x]
None... might get one at some point ;3

[x]~History~[x]
Coming

[x]~Personality~[x]
Dark and kinda mean. He doesn't care if you're human or dinosaur, get in his way and he will shoot you.

[x]~Side~[x]
Hunters

[x]~Other~[x]
Has a large black dog familiar named Virgil that works as his partner in fights and on hunts.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
saryapink

9:25pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((Hey, I was supposed to make Crystal dark and mean. D8  Now Dante has the same personality. ;c -changed Crystal in a previous rp-))

Graveyardfox

9:33pm Oct 29 2010

Normal User

((You dun have to. xD They'd make the perfect pair... if Dante doesn't shoot her first. ;P))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Daisy98

10:52pm Oct 29 2010 (last edited on 11:08pm Oct 29 2010)

Normal User

((FFFFF Am I your fwiend? <3 If so...))

Name: Elle

Looks:

Dinosaur (be sure to list it's gender, name, age, and looks): You know those big dinos with the long necks? I forget the name, but a smaller version, Teenage, and with giant Silvery bat wings. It's Light blue with silver stripes, and golden eyes. Big enough to ride, name is Zena.

History: Hisss.

Personality: She's rather quiet and self-kept. She's not one to start a conversation, Nor to finish one. Get her talking, she'll talk. Threaten her about her dinosaur, depending on how you phrase it, she will either fly off on Zena, or kill you wih her hidden dagger.

Side (on the dinosaurs' or hunters' side?): Dinosaursssssss.

Other: FFFFFFFFF

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
saryapink

9:07am Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((Loki, actually that doesn't sound too bad. :D  Two dark people in love.  One a hunter the other with the dinosaurs. ^0^

Daisy, yes you're my friend. ;D -still doesn't know what to call you besides Daisy though-))

saryapink

9:12am Oct 30 2010

Normal User

((But Crystal doesn't seem like the kinda person to date so actually no. D:<

So whatever.  They'll both be dark. ;c))

saryapink

9:16am Oct 30 2010 (last edited on 9:17am Oct 30 2010)

Normal User

((Don't mind this, I just need to test something. :P  My computer is starting to act weird about images, so i'm just gonna post Crystal's pic to test it.  If it works fine, I won't have to make Crystal's pic a link in her bio. ^0^

EDIT: I removed the image.  It worked this time. c: -adds pic to bio-))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8