They're everywhere, (Dinosaur) they are destroying everything

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
saryapink

7:29pm Oct 31 2010

Normal User

Crystal then heard noises.  How could she not have noticed?  Maybe she was too concentrated on something else.  "You guys stay there, Diamond and I are going." She said sternly, but her voice still had that darkness in it.  She nodded at her Othnielia, and then they took off.  She got there sooner than she expected.  A girl and a hunter came into view, and Diamond growled.  Crystal just smirked.

"A hunter I see." She laughed darkly.  "Now, you pesky hunter, do you hold life dearly, or you'd rather just go kill dinosaurs?" She smirked, and held up her gun.  She was ready to shoot him any second now, and Diamond was growling furiously.  Both of them were ready to attack.  "Leave the girl alone and I'll let you go unharmed.  Actually, no hunter that has taken the life of innocent dinosaurs will live.  So actually you'll die both ways." She chuckled darkly.

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
saryapink

7:31pm Oct 31 2010

Normal User

((Loki, you missed the beginning.  It's showing on my TV right now too.  You missed the part where the husband and wife had some kind of romance that is too inappropriate to talk about on res, and then the daughter, who had become a zombie, bit the husband and blah blah. xD  Go figure on your own what the wife did when her husband became a zombie. ;P

You like, missed the most inappropriate parts of it. D:<))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Graveyardfox

7:37pm Oct 31 2010

Normal User

((I iz advermatizin on ur thraed Sarya. >8D

http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/relcore-rp-halloween-hunt/~page/1/))

Dante turned slightly, giving the new comer that same smirk. It was the first pink haired girl, the one that had started this whole mess by killing his prey. "You're not so innocent yourself, babe." he sneered. "The only reason I'm here was because I was hunting that dinosaur you so kindly killed." He chuckled, aiming at her one-handed with the shotgun, still keeping the pistol pointed at the other girl's head. "You're no better than me." He said coolly. "In fact, you're worse. You're nothing but a hypocrite." He squeezed both triggers, ready to fire at a split second's notice.

Virgil watched quietly, his head turned to look at the Othnielia and his lips pulled back in a challenging snarl. 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Graveyardfox

7:38pm Oct 31 2010

Normal User

((Aww, I wanted to see the inappropriate parts. xD

Oh, well. There's always some other time. :P))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
saryapink

7:48pm Oct 31 2010 (last edited on 5:51pm Nov 1 2010)

Normal User

((*edited by Sarya* :D))

"Hm.... so some useless hunter that kills innocent dinosaurs is better than me?  Hm... sounds perfectly correct." She said sarcastically, rolling her eyes.  "In case you're stupid enough not to know I was being sarcastic, heres a little message.  You're way dumber than anyone who befriends dinosaurs."

Graveyardfox

8:04pm Oct 31 2010

Normal User

((*falls off the couch laughing* Ohh wow! xD I love that movie now. I hope to god they rated that baby R ;P))

Dante chuckled. "I wouldn't call them innocent. If that T-rex had gotten the chance, it would have eaten you alive, just like any other beast. Killing dinosaurs is our way of self defense. That's what humans do. We put down others for the sake of our survival." He smirked. "But if you don't think like that, I'll let you rot with your precious little monsters."

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
fullmoon

10:29pm Oct 31 2010

Normal User

((Oh, right. XD sorry. *But some dino's flew, right?*))

Feyth

10:38pm Oct 31 2010

Normal User

((recap?))

Party image<-- Click me
Daisy98

3:52pm Nov 1 2010

Normal User

Elle Attmepted to defend herself against the huge dog, but drew in a sharp breath she she felt the gun to her head. She froze, then looking at the Pink haired girl. Sweat rolled down her forehead and she mouthed the word 'Run' to her. Then Elle was ready to slap herself. Hadn't she trained in martial arts? It was years ago ,but worth a shot. She tensed up her muscles, then ducked down and slammed herself as hard as she could against his body. The move was a little awkward, but it was good for self defense. XD

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
Graveyardfox

4:42pm Nov 1 2010

Normal User

((Quick question, Elle slammed into Dante, right? Not Virgil? xD;))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
saryapink

5:51pm Nov 1 2010

Normal User

((Full, I allowed my friend's dinosaurs to have wings and fly.  You're not considered a friend, so i'm not letting you. :P))

Crystal laughed darkly.  "Don't have to leave and won't." She said, a dark smile on her face.  "And I just knew it, you hunters don't know a thing.  Yeah sure, some dinosaurs want to eat me alive, but not all.  I'm only protecting the harmless ones and killing the others.  You hunters-- pathetic." She said, this time at Dante.  She didn't care whether he was too into the fight to hear her, that just gave her another reason to insult him.

fullmoon

6:02pm Nov 1 2010

Normal User

((I know, I was just saying. Ignore that part of my post.))

Daisy98

10:25pm Nov 1 2010

Normal User

((Dante.))

saryapink

4:05pm Nov 2 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Graveyardfox

4:29pm Nov 2 2010

Normal User

Dante let out a loud gasp as he was suddenly struck, the blow knocking the wind out of his lungs and forcing him to drop the shotgun as his was knocked onto his back. He shuddered, his muscles spazzing slightly as he forced himself onto his side and took two awkward shots at the girl he'd been holding his gun to. They were quick shots, badly aimed so they might not hit their mark, but they might still graze her.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
saryapink

4:41pm Nov 2 2010

Normal User

((Wait, did he attempt to shoot Crystal or Elle? xD))

Graveyardfox

4:54pm Nov 2 2010

Normal User

((Elle xD She's the one he was holding the pistol too o3o I refer to Crystal as "the pink haired girl" xD))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Daisy98

7:03pm Nov 2 2010

Normal User

A Sharp screamed sonuded and a thump. Elle lay on the ground, a bullet in her arm. It bled, and she looked at it weakly. the other had missed her. Gently, she pulled the bullet out and cringed. It stung as she got up, looking down at Dante. She growled at him slightly, and  then noticed the shotgun. She gave a wicked smile and dove for it, Grabbing it and then aiming it at Dante. "Make one false move, and I will pull the trigger." She hissed lowly, unaware he still had his pistol and the deadly dog.

Daisy98

8:37pm Nov 2 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

fullmoon

8:41pm Nov 2 2010

Normal User

((*Sighs* i'm way behind... I tryed to get back in, but it seemed my charrie dissapeared......))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8