They're everywhere, (Dinosaur) they are destroying everything

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Daisy98

3:02pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

((Doods. Don't let this die.))

You gotta get lost if you want to get found...
Graveyardfox

3:18pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

((Sorry. Dx I've been slow to post on everything. -_-;))

Dante froze, watching Elle closely. There was no way he'd be able to move his arm fast enough to get a proper aim. Sure, he had quick reflexes, but that was when he was in a nasty situation with a dinosaur. Bullets moved a lot quicker. He frowned, slowly placing his pistol down and sitting up at an agonizingly slow pace so as not to make the girl think he was hostile, putting his hands above his head to show his surrender.

Virgil let out a silent growl. Already out of Elle's attention, he edged behind her, ready to pounce if she made a move. 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Daisy98

4:12pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

((That's ok. ^^ Mehbeh Elle might start to like him after a little while. XD))

Elle watched the hunter closely, then at his surrender lowered the shotgun, but she still gripped it tightly. Blood ran down her arm, covering it almost completely in the scarlet liquid. Only when he raised his hands above his head she loostened her grip on the sohtgun. Her ex
pression was steely, her eyes narrowed and her jaw clenched. She could scarcely feel the presence of Virgil, but payed to mind to him. "What is your name." It was more of a statement then a question, but she appeared seeking the information.

saryapink

5:15pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

Crystal just watched with amusement, a slight look of enjoyment on her face.  But as always, her face always had that tint of darkness.  "Ooh, a fight." She said, pretending to sound interested.  She wasn't actually interested, though.  All of a sudden, she dropped the act and on her face was now a dark, glaring look.  "But too bad I'll have to stop it." She said, pretending to sound sorry.  She had a small grin on her face now, and her eyes had that kind of, 'I'm sorry I have to do this' kind of look.  But of course she really never meant it, she was actually pretty glad to have to bust the fight and deal with this herself.

"Hunters are laaame," She sang out loud, smiling.  "They are so insaane!" She then pulled out her gun, and aimed it towards Dante, still smiling.  "They have a tiny braain," She tapped the trigger with her finger gently, and had an evil grin on her face.  She lifted it higher, so it was now more accurately aimed at Dante's heart.  "And you're gonna die if I've got a correct aaiim." She finished the song.  She was still holding the gun still, not wanting to lose her accurate aim and then getting shot before she could react.  But Diamond would probably push her out of the way or something, so actually she likely would be safe.

"And I have pretty good aims, so you'll obviously die.  I suggest you give up hope and just cry.  It's no use to fight back." She still had that sweet grin on her face.  Not like the kind of friendly-sweet, but more of the evil-sweet smile.  If you don't know what that looks like just think of it like her smiling sweetly because he's gonna die and is planning to shoot him or something.  Or like she 'sweetly' gonna kill him.

Diamond continued to growl, ready to charge and bite his head off.  She roared loudly, now sticking her head up in the air like it's proud.  Of course she wasn't really proud, but it was trying to seem confident in killing Dante.  She looked at Crystal, and soon was back to growling.  Her pose was like a runner who was about to run.

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Graveyardfox

5:27pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

Virgil swung his head to look at Crystal and Diamond, his ears swiveling forward at the odd song and his lips pulling back in a snarl. While the girl in possession of his master's shotgun had lowered the weapon, this girl was still aiming hers, and that dinosaur was being hostile as well. The fur on his hackles rose and his tail bristled as he edged closer in between the four. If need be, he could easily knock Elle in front of a bullet to protect his master or even use his own body to do so. His fur was think and his skin was tough, he could take several bullets and still go on for a while as long as nothing vital was reached. 

Dante flicked his gaze up at the pink haired girl for only a second before returning his attention to Elle. The *censored* was trying to taunt him, get him to lose focus, but with Virgil on his side, he knew he wasn't in any immediate danger. He focused his gaze on Elle's face. For a dinosaur lover, she was rather attractive.

"Dante Za'kur." he answered, his voice calm and cool, but not harsh. "You are?" 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
saryapink

6:40pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

"Idiot," She muttered, and wasn't smiling anymore.  "You hunters might be a bit hard to pester, but that doesn't mean you're invincible." Crystal laughed darkly, then pulled the trigger, the bullet heading straight towards Dante.  She then swiftly aimed it towards Virgil, and pulled the trigger again, sending another bullet.  "Prepare to die." She smiled.

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
Daisy98

7:37pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

Elle Was about to respond when she saw Crystal shooting the gun. Swiftly, She used the gun to block him, but could do no such thnig for the dg. The gun flew out of her hand, but Dante was unharmed. She glared at Crystal. "He has taken no lives. There is no reason to kill him." She said simply, no hint of emotion in her voice. "Elle. My Last name is of no importance to you. Now get up." She said, she spat the last part. Her eyes were narrowed.

Graveyardfox

8:16pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

Dante gasped softly and covered his face quickly when he saw the spark of the bulled ricoshaying (sp?) off his shot gun. Less than a second later his head spun around as he heard Virgil howl in pain, the black dog whimpering and limping around, blood seeping from the shoulder that had already been cut open from Elle's knife. The hunter heard Elle's voice and stood up quickly, his gave flicking to Elle then to Virgil as the hunting dog lunged at Crystal and snapped at her shoulder before he could do anything to stop him.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Daisy98

10:04pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

((I want to post, But I dun wanna make Sarya mad.))

Graveyardfox

10:18pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

((Why would she get mad? o_o;))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Daisy98

11:55pm Nov 3 2010

Normal User

(9From posting without her. O.o))

Graveyardfox

12:03am Nov 4 2010

Normal User

((Psh, she'll be fine... I think. xD))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Daisy98

1:59pm Nov 4 2010

Normal User

((Ok then. XD But I'm blaming it on you if she's mad.))

Elle glared at him, staring him down. She Then whipped around, grabbing her knife and Slashing the dog again to get it away from Crystal. She turned back to Dante. Sadly, Inside she kind of liked him. But she couldn't show it. not here. "Take your dog and Go." Her voice was harsh, but not in a hiss or growl. She stared at him.

Feyth

3:07pm Nov 4 2010

Normal User

i am back. recap?))

Party image<-- Click me
saryapink

4:57pm Nov 5 2010 (last edited on 4:58pm Nov 5 2010)

Normal User

((...... Oh crap. >.<

It's sorta power play-ish. :/  Couldn't you have at least let Crystal respond to Virgil before it snapped at her? Plus you didn't let me respond and now Elle is trying to pull the dog off. T.T"

Yeah, my post is going to be late, but since none of you gave me a chance to post before, I'll just post as if Elle never pulled it away.  Yes I'm probably being mean, but theres nothing you can do about it. :/))

Diamond roared, and slammed onto Virgil as hard as she could.  ((Yes, I'm powerplaying on purpose. D:<  See how you like that.))  Crystal was unharmed, Diamond had pushed the dog away in time.  "Oh, so that hunter has taken no lives?  So what has he been doing then if he wasn't killing?  Sitting in a dumpster weeping all day?" She snapped darkly.  "Wow.  Maybe it's true that all you people out there really are idiots.  I thought someone on the dinosaurs' side would know better.  You don't have to pull it away when i'm fine.

She began to walk away.  "You might as well just shoot your dinosaur and join the hunters' side." She chuckled darkly.  "And I'll be ready to shoot you both." Her eyes wandered over to the dog.  "And that filthy mutt of yours." She laughed darkly again, and then just walked away.  Diamond flew right beside her, and seemed to be laughing darkly with her.  Dino-style.  And those idiots could chase after her if they wanted, she wouldn't care.

But they probably couldn't catch up.  By now she was far from them.  Far from sight.  When she saw a small building, she couldn't help but walk closer.  It was pretty rare to see a building that wasn't at least half-wrecked at the moment.  It was like a miracle to see an unharmed house like this one, even though it was small.  Right now only quality mattered to her, and she wouldn't need a large house anyways.  It was only Diamond and herself. 

Daisy98

5:13pm Nov 5 2010

Normal User

((.... T.T I told you Loki. :C))

saryapink

10:39am Nov 6 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

saryapink

2:59pm Nov 6 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Daisy98

4:13pm Nov 6 2010

Normal User

((.... I'm scared to post....))

saryapink

4:24pm Nov 6 2010

Normal User

((Why?  I'm online. xD))

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8