Reu's comeback vampire RP.

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
zozane008

6:42am Sep 14 2010

Normal User

(( Wierd things? Seriously? xDD))

Calyx shivered. She looked around her 'campsite' for Haku. It was so dark...And scary! She looked over to see Haku sleeping. "Haku! Haku! Haku! Haku!" She screamed. He jerked away, "What?!" He snapped. "I'm scared." She started to whimper. "I feel lonley." Haku ran his fingers through her hair. "What, I'm not enough for you?" He grinned at her. "Mabye we can ask to sleep with the others, will that make you feel better?" He asked her. Calyx nodded her head and held firmly onto his hand as they walked back to Kai  and her friends. "Hello?" Calyx's small voice asked. "Kai? Doggie?" Haku chuckled. "I don't think thats his name," He said softly to her.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

9:50am Sep 14 2010

Normal User

Dryac looked up, "it's okay Haku, she can call me doggie, doesn't really affect me anyway... I've been called worse" Sumnor sat up, running his fingers through his hair, brushing it out of his face, "Besides, he's had little girls look at him like a pet, he likes it, it just makes him feel loved... our breeds aren't exactly the most loved."

Dryac reached over and poked Kai in the ribs, "So any more questions you've got for me? I like talking to you, you're good... well, better than good, but.... y'know."  Dryac felt lucky he was in his lycanthrop form, as that was he didn't blush with embar*censored*ment at not being able to express himself efficiently.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

4:32pm Sep 14 2010

Normal User

"Nope," She giggled. "Mabye in the morning...." She let out a large yawn. "I'm all tuckered out..." She dozed off for a few seconds. She jerked awake, rembering the nightmares. "Neh, who cares about sleep.....I'll ask, no you ask...." she sighed. "I'm such a wierdo," She said, embaras.sed.

Calyx giggled. She yawned also, and scurried up a tree, much like a squirrel. She rested upon the highest branch and curled up to sleep. "Night, Doggies! And Haku!" She thought for a moment. "Night-Night person who's name I don't know!" She said, looking down at Sumnor. Haku walked drowsily over to the tree she was sleeping on, and sat down. He leaned on the tree and soon fell asleep, as tired as he was.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:33am Sep 15 2010

Normal User

Dryac moved over to Kai, wrapping his arms around her waist, "Wierd is what's normal to me and Sumnor, so don't you go changing.... so a question.... What made you like me and want to follow me the first time you saw me?" Sumnor smiled at Calyx, "You can call me Sumnor, Bec, tis my name and I'll always answer to it, I feel respponsible for your life now, so you can call me pretty much anything."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:20am Sep 15 2010

Normal User

Calyx grinned. "Can I call you Fo-fo?" She asked, jokingly. "Just kiddin' I'll call you Sumnor....." She dozed of to sleep.

"Don't worry, I won't," She promised to him. She looked him in the eye, "Honestly...I don't know....Something inside me, wanted me to go. So I did, and found you and Fo-fo over there," She giggled slightly.

-fail post-

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

9:48am Sep 15 2010

Normal User

Dryac remained in the same position, holding her around the waist, kisisng her gently before he lay his head down and closed his eyes, welcoming the embrace fo sleep. Sumnor laughed slightly at the mentioning of fo-fo a second time from Kai, bedding down on his arms and dozing off into a blissful rest, the first in many.

((We'll Time skip to the morning. ^_^))

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

1:59pm Sep 15 2010

Normal User

(( O'tay! Mornin' time. :) ))

Before she knew it, Kai was waking up from peaceful dreams, the Morning welcoming her. She sat up and stretched, followed by a good sized yawn. She looked to see that Sumnor, Dryac and Haku were still asleep. She was always the Early-Bird type. She quietly stood uo and stretched her arms and neck. She looked up to Calyx's tree, but she wasn't there. ~She must be awake....~ She thought to herself, padding into the forest to find breakfast. She soon found Calyx sitting by the edge of the lake, throwing stones. she walked up to her and smiled. "Morning." Calyx greeted. "Mornin'" Kai echoed. "Ready for breakfast?" Calyx looked up at Kai. "Wha?" She answered. "Breakfast, girl you know what I'm yalkin' about. Lets go." Kai said, grabbing Calyx bu the arm gently. Calyx giggled, "What are we eating?" She asked. "Scrambled eggs." Kai said proudly. She climbed up a tree, grabbing a few eggs. "These eggs are everywhere, the Birds won't miss 'em. And they taste delicious!" Kai told Calyx Nodding, Calyx followed her. They reached the Campsite, and sat down. 'Aww the fire's out."Kai whimpered. "I can fix that," Calyx said, putting her hands over where the fire should be. Soon enough, Calyx made a fire. "Thats a good talent you got there," Kai said, amazed. "Thanks!" Calyx said excitedly. After about 30 minutes, they had scrambled eggs ready for the others when they woke up.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
zozane008

6:54am Sep 16 2010

Normal User

(( Bumpo ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

10:30am Sep 16 2010

Normal User

Sumnor awoke to the smell of eggs, not opening his eyes, appearing to be in a perfect sleep, a little something he had taught himself to do a few years ago, knwoing it's not best to wake up if someone is there and trying to get you. Probing out with his psychic abilities, he gauged that nobody here would hurt him, so he sat up like the dead raising from their grave.

He twisted his head with his hands, causing his neck to clunk and click in different places, quickly loosening him up, "So, what's this?"  He knew it was s tupid question before he asked, standing and cracking his back, baring his teeth - more like fangs thanks to the fact he was a demon - and sat with Kai.

Dryac awoke immediately, his lycan form taking presidence over his body, springing up and landing like an arachnid, one leg spread in case of attack, a handy trick he had taught himself a few years ago, him and sumnor perfect as soon as they wake up, "Well hello."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

3:23pm Sep 16 2010

Normal User

"Good mornin' sleeping beauty," Kai answered, a big grin plastered on her face. "We made breakfast." Kai said happily. She reached behind her and pulled shy little Calyx in front of her. "I couldn't of done it without Calyx here," She started. "The fire was out, and I had no idea how to start it again, so thats when--" Calyx interupted her, "Made the fire. That was it." Kai smiled at her. Calyx didn't want to say more than she needed too. "Well? Get off your lazy bums, and come eat before we change our minds." Kai held out a plate of Eggs to Sumnor and Dryac.

Calyx giggled and turned to Haku, who had just woke up. "Hi you!" She said, running over to her. Hi you! Hi you! Hi you!" She hugged him. "Did you sleep ok?" She asked. He nodded in responce. "We made eggs!" She said excidedly. "Want some?" Haku stared at her for a few long seconds. "Sure."

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:28am Sep 17 2010

Normal User

((BUMP, will post when i get back))

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:32am Sep 17 2010

Normal User

(( Blargle Snarf. ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

10:05am Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Dryac stood from his spider-like position, wlaking over and letting himself drop next to Kai, putting his arms around her, the other holding the plate of eggs, "Let's see if you are as talented at cooking as you are at being beautiful." He took a bite, chewing it for a few seconds before swallowing with a smile on his face, "Hmm, not AS talented at this as you are at being beautiful, but then, with a face like yours that would have been impossible."

Sumnor threw a fist-full of leaves at Dryac, "Hose yourself down, pup, you're so blatant." Dryac laughed slightly, "Exactly, I'm doing it to wind you up." Sumnor sighed, eating his eggs slowly, before placing the plate down next to the camp fire, "I miss my old guitar... electric, the only type I played, never had time for acoustic... but the clear, see-through boddy.... oh, I miss her."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

3:29pm Sep 17 2010

Normal User

Kai smiled. "Well thank you~" She giggled. She took a bite of her eggs, then thought for a moment. After tasting them, she said;" I think they need more Pepper," She then turned to Calyx and Haku. She was actually kind of jealous at the two. They has eachother, Kai had nothing. She longed for her brother, and sister. ~Oh when will they return?~ She asked herself. She looked away at the two, and to Sumnor. She tilted her head, "What is a--Guitar?" She asked, obviously confused. "Is it some kind of accessory?" She looked down. "I am sorry, I have not seen, nor heard of anything out of the Forest." She said sadly.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

5:54am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Sumnor chuckled lightly, letting himself drop backwards and lay down, "Oh Dryac, your eally do pick the best ones, we're going to have fun accomidating her to city-living." Dryac chuckled in return, placing hsi hand on kai's shoulder, "A guitar's an instrument, it's used to play music, and Sumnor here was brilliant with his guitar."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

8:05am Sep 18 2010

Normal User

"Oh..." Kai felt Major embaras.sment. "Would you tell me more.....Or things outside the forest?" She asked, her eyes full of curiousity. Calyx rurned around to Kai, "I know stuff!" She announced. " Umm...Well...There are Cars, and..Err.....T.Vs! Oh! And there are Computors!" After Calyx's statement, Kai felt more cunfused than ever. " I have heard of a Computor beofre," Was all she said. She had rembered that her sister mentioned a Computor before, she said she had to look up some profiles and get info on someone. Thats when she had left, never to return, taking her unwilling brother with her. A tear rolled down her cheek, for Kai to wash it away.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
zozane008

8:05am Sep 18 2010 (last edited on 8:06am Sep 18 2010)

Normal User

Double post! DD:

DoodlePicture3\r\n
zozane008

7:46pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Bump

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

7:06am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

((I've got stuff on right, now, so I'm going to have to drop out fo this one, Zoz.))

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

9:11am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

(( M'kay :( ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7