Reu's comeback vampire RP.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
zozane008

6:51am Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Kai shivered. "Great, now I'm freezing." She snapped. "And my hair's wet!" She howled. She turned Calyx, who was coughing up water like crazy. Haku ran over to her and sighed heavily, she was ok. "Haku..." She muttered. "Yes?" "Don't swim in the water....not fun..." She tried to make a smile. He grinned and picked up Calyx, "I bet your cold...." He said, setting her down by a dry tree. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around Calyx, who was grinning up at him. "Tank you." She said drowsily. Soon later, she fell asleep. Haku turned to Sumnor and walked over to him. "Thanks, for saving Calyx..." He said. Kai was in the middle of shaking the water out of her hair when she heard Haku. "Hey! I helped too!" She said. "And you too."

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

10:14am Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Sumnor laughed, poking Calyx in the ribs, "You didn't particularly do the most work, but you did help." Again, his tone was half-way humerous, half-way serious. "Anyway, it's no problem Haku, I'd of saved even you if you'd fallen in there." Dryac plodded over, the fish cooked to perfection, divided up, meals ready for today, the rest tied up in a large piece of cloth.

He handed out the meals, before sitting next to Kai, craning his neck until it clicked, unstiffening it.  "Everyone eat up anyway, that plate will be there for Calyx when she wakes up, and in the morning we will set off towards the next big city."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

3:29pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Haku nodded to Sumnor and picked up his fish. Taking a bite, he listened to Dryac. The next big city? He looked at Calyx, then back to Dryac. "What are you talking about?" Haku asked. "What does that mean, 'The next big city'?" He added. Kai looked up from her fish and stared at Haku. "Eh what?" She tilted her head. "What I miss?" Haku shooed away a fly that was zooming around Calyx's plate. Speaking of Calyx, he turned around to her. Apparently, she was under her 'blanket' and 'sleeping'. Once Haku looked away, Calyx poked her head around the tree and laid silently behind it.

She let out a silent sigh of relief and bounded away quietly. Once she was away, she pulled out a small red necklace. She put it around her neck and smiled. She held out her hand and aimed for a tree. Closing her eyes anc channling her energy, she shot s full blast red ray of light at the center of the tree. She opened her eyes to see a huge hole in the middle of it. After getting some rest, she began to train.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

5:38am Sep 11 2010

Normal User

Dryac looked up at Haku, chewing a mouthful of fish and swallowing before speaking, "Well next big city normally means the next area of civilisation, we need to find somewhere where we can blend in with the crowds and stay clear of those chasing us, I an my friend Sumnor here have got Lucifer himself hot on our tails." he laughed as the image of Lucifer throwing a load of fireballs at his tail sprang to mind.

Sumnor started drawing symbols in the soil, looking up to make sure nobody was watching, they never seemed to like it when he used demonic spells. He began to chant, causing certain incantations to glow slightly red, smiling when he got them all pulsating at a steady rate, shouting one word, they all dissapeared into dust, and a bubble shield appeared around the group, shielding them from outside attacks, he then walked back and sat with the group.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

7:48am Sep 11 2010

Normal User

Kai's flinched at the name 'Lucifer'. I know that name from somewhere......She told herself. She turned over to Sumnor. "Where were you?" Both Haku, and Kai asked. The Vampire and Lycan stared at eachother for a long few seconds before turning the other way, grunting. "Well, I'm not going." He said. "The Forest is our home, Like it'll make a difference if I come or not...." He said the last part to himself. Haku turned to where Calyx was sleeping. After staring at it, he hissed loudly. There was no movement under the Blanket. He took it off, to find s pile of leaves under it. "Great...Just great." He turned North and ran after her.

Calyx was bent over, panting with exhaustion. "Dangit this is hard.." She gasped. Standing up she said, "But I must get stronger." She aimed her hand at a tree. She just about to fire when she heard a familiar voice calling her. "Calyx!" Haku called. Calyx flinched and shot a Powerful Ray of red light at Haku on accident, barely missing him. It was heading back to Camp..

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

7:59am Sep 11 2010

Normal User

Sumnor was sat, looking over at Kai, a look of desperation in his eyes, "I was protecting this camp form any attacks.... demonic energies help in a way when it comes to incantations, there is a bubble around us... like a forcefield, but it stops anything apart from us getting through it, and attacks can't pentrate, so we should be safe for tonight."

Dryac put an arm around Kai, using his other hand to poke her lightly, "And when we get to the city we'll find somewhere nice, we won't be staying for too long, but we should live in luxury while we do."  He smiled slightly, "So ask me questions, or tell me anyhting I should know.... you said you wanted to get to know me, now seems like a good time, the only one here is Sumnor, and he rarely talks to anyone, so he will likely take anything you say to the grave." Sumnor threw a small rock into the thigh of Dryac, "That's if I ever need occupy a grave, I like forever, so do you, and I don't plan on dying."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

8:06am Sep 11 2010 (last edited on 8:09am Sep 11 2010)

Normal User

Kai went into a giggling fit. "Well, sure. But not for long." She smiled. "I've lived here for years, And I haven't seen one creature attack me." She said. "I just think your over exagerating..." She turned her head to see a red light coming toward them. "What the hell is that?" She snapped. I stand corrected....She thought to herself. She turned to Dryac and smiled, "I guess it is." She chirped. She thought for a moment, "When did you meet Sumnor?" She asked.

"Hey, what was that for!" Haku snapped. "Talk later, We gotta stop the Ray!" She jumped out of his reach and ran after the light. She got a few feet above it and aimed her hands, shooting another 'ray' to destroy the first one. To her relief, it worked. She let out a sigh if relief and stuck her amulet into her pocket before anyone could notice. Haku groaned and sat under a tree. Same did Calyx. They diddn't intend on going back to to the other, not now any way.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

12:17pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

Dryac laughed slightly, sharing an unsure glance with Sumnor, "We have been close friends since birth, we were born on exactly the same day, at exactly the same time, in exactly the same small town, some call it destiny." he thought for a few moments, scratching his chin, "That was millennia ago, we've been together since then, around 24,000 years."

((Sorry about the crappy post, ahd to go.))

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

12:30pm Sep 11 2010

Normal User

'Whoah." Kai smiled. "Your old!" She said jokingly. "Your turn, ask me a question~" She said in a friendly mannor. She looked around, ""Where did the Vampire go? And the Human?" She tilted her head. They must've left......She thought to herself. Well, good ridance. They were slowing us down. She added. She turned around back to Dryac, waiting for a question.

-fail-

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

6:12am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Dryac scratched the back of his noggin, allowing himself to turn back into his wolf form, not liking the human form, "How long have you been around on this green ball for?" Sumnor sniffed the air, before moving closer to the fire and sitting with his friends, "Haha, good question, I can't wait to know about the difference between the ages.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

8:57am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Kai looked at her feet for a moment. "Hrmmm.......Honestly, I have no idea." She admitted. " Like......15,000 years mabye? I know its nowhere near your age." She grinned. "My brother knows," She said. "Wait....No mabye my sister.....I have no idea! I've been livin' here for ages," She looked up at the sky. " I've been waiting for them....To return. They will! Don't worry!" She smiled happily. "They promised they would return and tell me of the outside world. And tell you how old I am." She chirped. I know they will come for me......he thought to herself.

Haku poked Calyx. "What were you doing? Back there?" He asked, concerned. "Nothing." She said flatly, turning away from him. "Come on! Tell meee!" He begged. "Nope." She crossed her arms and avoided Haku's gaze.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

10:36am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Sumnor chortled slighly, crossing his arms behind his head and laying back, taking in the majestic formations of stars, the moonlight shining on him as he felt at peace at long last. "It's not that much of a gap, although you can get a lot done, we're all still extremely old compared to most of our kind, we usually die very early on, the first hundred years per say, it takes a true warrior.... or a cunning coward, to stick it out this long." Dryac matched his friend's movements, his tail swaying in the midnight breeze, "Your turn to ask me a question, I do believe."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

11:17am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

"Thats me, a Coward." She grinned. "Hiding behind Trees and Leaves," She turned to Dryac, "Oh yeah! Hrmm.....What should I ask......" She thought for a moment. " Do you have any siblings? Like me? I have a brother and an adopted sister. She was never very bright...." She said the last part to herself. She looked up at the stars again and smiled. "The stars are so pretty~" She said, tucking her loose hair behind her ears. She put up her hood and sighed to herself.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

11:55am Sep 12 2010

Normal User

Sumnor took out a long ciggerette, lighting up and taking a drag, breathing the smoke out slowly, not having to worry about cancer, as eternal life protects against all of those horirble human diseases, same with lycans, demons, and vampries. "he used to have a sister, I'm answering this because he doesn't like to talk about it, his family was killed along with mine at a party... our 100th birthday party to be precise... But they were killed by vampires with a grudge.... we got our revenge brutally and swiftly."

Drac sighed heavily, smelling the smoke, which caused him to take out a ciggar and light up, puffing a few times befre holding it in his teeth, "Yes.... it isn't something either of us like to talk about, but I was very close to ehr, she was older than I, by about a hundred years, she had beauty that no other rivalled, what happened was a waste."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

12:23pm Sep 12 2010

Normal User

"Oh, I'm sorry." Kai applogized. She gagged, followed by a few short coughs. "Do you have to smoke around me?" She asked, pulling up her shirt and covering her nose. "That crap smells horrible." She said. She stood up and stretched. "I'm going to get a snack, I'll be right back." She quickly turned into her wolf form and bounded into the Forest. "Now..Lets see..What do we have here....." She picked up a squirming rabbit and sniffed it. "Ewwww....." She threw it into some tall gras.s. She sniffed the air, "Squirrel!" She exclaimed, chasing a squirrel around a tree.

(( I know, fail post. I'm trying to write a Prophecy for a vampire Rp. xDD))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:34am Sep 13 2010

Normal User

Dryac shrigged, deciding to smoke as much as the current ciggar as possible before she came abck, then he would put it out and flick it away from them. "I like her." "No you don't." "Okay, so maybe I don't, but you do, so I figgured I'd make an attempt." "You don't have to, I don't mind, but just be civil around her, I do believe you could be friends if you try hard enough." "Oh I will try, if only for you I will try." "Are you turning bi on me now?" "Never, that's your grounds."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:40am Sep 13 2010

Normal User

Kai was happily trotting back to Sumnor and Dryac when she heard a noise. Not just any noise, voices. Voices saying 'Haku I'm bored.' And 'Calyx, I can't do anything to solve that. Go to sleep.' Ofcourse! it was the young Vampire boy and his human sister. She peeked through the bushes to see Calyx and Haku talking around a campfire. She plodded up to them clamly and dropped her rabbit. She wagged her tail and looked up at the two. "Kai?" Calyx asked sleepily. "Calyx go to sleep," Haku smiled. "But I'm not tired!" Calyx responded. "Yes you are, just go to sleep." "Alright..." Calyx layed down and fell asleep on Haku's lap. "What brings you here, Kai?" Haku asked her. "Just stopped by, after I'm done with my snack, I'll be on my way." She woofed. About twenty minutes later, Kai headed back to Dryac and Sumnor. She padded into the 'campsite' and layed down beside Dryac. She yawned sleepily.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

9:55am Sep 13 2010

Normal User

Dryac threw the butt of his cigar into the camp fire, sliding his arm under the head of Kai as a make-shift pillow, laying with her and gazing up at the stars whilst he fell asleep,  "Would be a shame to waste the opportunity to see the stars tonight, people in cities really don't have it all that lucky." Sumnor remained lay, his arms behind his head, staring, not saying a thing, not wanting to interrupt the two new friends.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

3:56pm Sep 13 2010

Normal User

(( Lolz I have nothing to post. Make something happen! xD ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:24am Sep 14 2010

Normal User

((Make your two wierd thigns come back to camp and join in the conversation, then they'll all fall asleep, then in the morning, whoever's goiong to town, will go to town.))

\r\n\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7