Reu's comeback vampire RP.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 7 Bookmark Thread
Reubin

8:56am Aug 23 2010

Normal User

Plot: My three main character's are all vampires, and all siblings, they group together after a universal-scale apocalypse has destroyed the majority of their race and the lycan race. They are huntung for allies to help them defend the remainder of their races, attempting to bring back the two races to full power.

Rules:
1)No Godmodding
2)No Powerplaying
3)No taking control of the RP.
4) no posts below 5 lines.

Bio Skelly:
Name:
Appearance(Image or detailed desription):
Personallity:
History:

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

7:01pm Aug 23 2010

Normal User

(( Oh Hai Thar Reu! :DD

I might join later~

My Dad has a WoW Raid in a few minutes..... So If I can join, I will tommorrow probrably. :) ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

6:03am Aug 24 2010

Normal User

((Good to hear gal, I hope you can, also I need other people, lol))

\r\n\r\n
Tld

6:37am Aug 24 2010

Normal User

[[Interested. Do we have to play vamps? I'm kind of... ehhhh around vampires now because of all the commotion about them. Almost all books for shallow teen girls have vampires in them. Hard to find good fantasy books that don't include vampires these days :/ ]]

Reubin

6:49am Aug 24 2010

Normal User

((Well no not necessarily, I'm just as happy to do a demon Roleplay.))

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:52am Aug 24 2010

Normal User

(( Yay! 'Cause Zozo wants to be a Human, Vampire and Lycan! :D

But I'm still not sure if I can join.....My comp has a bad virus and I'm on my dad's. ^^ And He's like obsessed with WoW xDD Raids and Dungeons and crap like that. O.O

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Tld

7:12am Aug 24 2010

Normal User

[[Woah. WoW fans. I see lots of guys in my school play that during break/lunch. Of course... I stop in and ruin their games. 'WHY ARE YOU KILLING THE SCORPION. HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BAD TO YOU.' 'Because I have to level up.' 'ATTACK THAT UGLY GUY INSTEAD.' 'No, too strong.' 'THEN THE BEAR.' '... JUST GO AWAY.' That's how the conversations usually go.]]

zozane008

7:17am Aug 24 2010 (last edited on 12:24pm Aug 29 2010)

Normal User

Anime_Boy_by_itachinejilover.jpg Anime^^Boy^^Cool image by Rose_in_the_vally 

Name: Kohaku Drakolynn (Called Haku )
Appearance(Image or detailed desription): Above Smart One.
Personallity:Haku is very laid back and cold hearted. He ony cares for himself and Calyx, his  adopted human sister. He hates Vampires, also meaning he hates himself. ( 'Cause he's a Vampire )
History:Haku's Birth Parents were killed in a Vampire Raid, only he and Calyx survived, but at a cost. Haku was bitten, making himself a Vampire and Calyx now bears a scar on her lower cheek. Calyx was a baby then, so she just thinks of it as a birth mark.

2-4.jpg not a rpc image by cottoncandy41

Name:Calyx Drakolynn
Appearance(Image or detailed desription): Above Smart One~
Personallity: Calyx is a very Happy-Go-Lucky girl. She loves meeting new people and is very curious about the world. She likes telling storys, ( About Vampires the Most ) in her hope to scare her brother, Kohaku. 
History: Calyx lost her memory.

Name: Kai Vayne
Appearance:va:void(0);" ti
tle="Click to zoom out.">f66f2863ea97b9966905dda73a9d0909.jpg White Werewolf image by Possom497
Aryia
Personallity: Coming xD
History: Kai was having a perfect life, she had a Mate, and we're planning to have Pups. Her Mate was a wonderful Lycan, loving and caring for every living creature. One day, they went out to hunt. Smelling Blood, they thought it was an injured animal, so they went to find it. What they found wasn't an Animal, instead it was a Vampire boy and his human sister. Demons of the forest had jumped him for unknown reasons. That day, her mate died protecting the boy and his sister. She still believes to this day that is was the boy and the human was the cause that he died. She swore she would have her revengem by killing the human, orHaku. Which ever came first.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
zozane008

7:19am Aug 24 2010

Normal User

(( Lolz Tld. My Dad is like Ranked in the Top 20's on his Server~ ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

7:26am Aug 24 2010

Normal User

((Right, you can choose whatever species you wanna be TlD, I'm going to use a demon and a lycan for now... maybe a blessed human some time down))

\r\n\r\n
Reubin

7:35am Aug 24 2010

Normal User

Name: Sumnor Pegagnyx
Species: Demon
Appearance:

Personallity:
Sumnor is a ruthless demon, willing to kill anyone and anything that get's in his way, it is his main goal to survive, and perhaps use the apocalypse as an opportunity to bring back the demon race, and dominate the planet as the superior race.
History:
RP it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dryac Nol'Gar
Species: Lycan~
Appearance:

Personallity:

Dryac is Sumnor's best friend, which is strange, as Sumnor only ever used to care about demons, he befriended Dryac with ease after seeing his prowess in battle in both of his forms, Dryac's more powerful in his lycan form, but can use a lot of powerful spells in his human form.
History:
RP it out.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

3:27pm Aug 24 2010

Normal User

((Dude, I hope I can keep up wth you guys. xDD

So, when will we start? ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
zozane008

7:03am Aug 25 2010

Normal User

(( Bumpeteh ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

7:10am Aug 25 2010

Normal User

((Tld has to post his/her bios and then we'll get going))

\r\n\r\n
kogalover34

7:11am Aug 25 2010

Normal User

(*lurk*)

Anzu is-Online^^
zozane008

7:17am Aug 25 2010

Normal User

((ISPYAKOGA.

xDD ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n