Reu's comeback vampire RP.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
zozane008

4:11pm Sep 2 2010

Normal User

Calyx stayed still and stared at the Butterfly that was now circling her. Haku jumped up and walked over to Calyx. "Come on." He chirped, picking up her limp hand. It just slipped out of his grip and swung to the ground. "Calyx, come on." He said now annoyed. "I don't wanna wait here all day," He noticed the Butterfly. "Oh," He stepped infront of Calyx and tried to shoo it away. Soon enough it fluttered back into the forest. Calyx jerked back and ended up laying of the ground trembling slightly. She got up, and walked away without a word. "Wierd." Haku said, following her and the others.

Kai giggled. She jumped up and quickly turned to her Lycan form, wagging her tail. She was rarely in her human form. Kai watched the Butterfly flutter away and how it affected Calyx. "Strange," Was all she said.

-fail-

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

2:38am Sep 3 2010

Normal User

The demon and lycan pressed on through the tree-line and onwards into the forest, Sumnor allowed his wings to burst from hisback, stretching them, attempting to relax. Dryac had morphed back into his first lycan form before they had hit the trees, wanting to spend as much time in his better form as possible.

The two were walking towards the creek they had saw earlier,  One that they weren't sure was un-guarded, Lucifer had probably placed demons there as a way to lure Sumnor back into the fold... poor game if he had, he'd just kill them all within a heartbeat if he lost it.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:23am Sep 3 2010

Normal User

Calyx flinched. He has wings? She thought, quickly turning back around. Its not nice to stare. She pointed out. Hissssss.......Calyx quickly turned around. Shrugging, she kept walking torward the Creek. Hissss......There it was again! She was surely going mad. Haku put his arm around Calyx and she calmed down. "Whats the matter?" He asked. "Oh nothin'." Was the answer.

Kai peeked over at Calyx. She shook her head. There's something wrong with that child. She thpught to herself. She keeps tremblin' for no reason. She added.

-fail-

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

6:31am Sep 3 2010

Normal User

Sumnor walked along, his wings outstretched, his friend Dryac walking along side him, his black fur glistening in the moonlight. "Do you have your spear kit with you Dry?" "Yeah, apparently it's in one of my trenchcoat's pockets..... That's the silver streak down my side and brown fleck on my tail." "Oh yeah, didn't realise that before..." "Ah it's cool, I only just realised it myself."

The two continued to walk, Sumnor flapping his wings gently to hover two feet from the ground, tired of using his legs, they always bored him quickly. Dryac fell to all fours, plodding along happily, enjoying the cool night breeze, looking back and beckoning Kai to come up to the front and join him walking with his friend.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:56am Sep 3 2010

Normal User

Kai happily wagged her tail and trotted up to Dryac. "I've never been in this side of the Forest...." She woofed over to Dryac. "Well, I usually just stay in my Cave all day..." She sighed. "Honestly, your the first Lycan I've seen in years, other than my Brother." She said. "I don't really get out alot." She giggled. "What happened to all of them? The Lycans?" She asked.

Calyx trudged on, getting tired easily. She scraped her ankle on a Thorn bush. "Oww.." She hissed quietly. Haku smelled the blood and looked back at Calyx, who was panting with exhaustion. He picked her up and hoisted her into his shoulders. Calyx leaned her head onto his and quickly fell asleep.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

7:04am Sep 3 2010 (last edited on 7:04am Sep 3 2010)

Normal User

Dryac continued to plod along, his huge paws which were connected to his muscular legs leaving heavy and deep paw prints in the wet soil, "The vampires took out a quest to wipe us all out... there are only a few hundred left across the globe, vampries got hit worse in retaliation, we were always the tougher species, I myself have wiped well over a million of the pests out.... that's why that little rat's so lucky to be alive."

Sumnor flew over dryac, letting his wings fold back itno his back as he fell onto Dryac's back, sitting as he usually does, allowing his friend to give him a ride, "Comfy enough up there you lazy demon?" "Of course I am you good doggy, your fur is very comfortable."  Dryac chuckled, picking up the pace slightly, "Anyway Kai... Tell me about yourself, I'm interested to know all about you."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

7:16am Sep 3 2010

Normal User

Calyx's blood dropped onto a dead leaf. She was practically making a trail. Haku stopped and set her down. The cut was pretty deep, but it wasn't life threatening. he pulled out some gauze and wrapped her bare foot with it. Soon enough the bleeding stopped and she was back on Haku's shoulders, still sleeping.

Kai wagged her tail slightly and matched her pace with his. "Well....I was born in the City." She said. "My parents were killed by humans & some Vampires. And one demon. (I don't rember his name at the moment) Me and my Brother lived under Houses, ontop of building, and small, hidden place." She said, looking further ahead. "Then we moved into the Forest...Thats when me and my Brother were seperated. And when I met Kuran."

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

4:25am Sep 4 2010

Normal User

Sumnor smelt the vampire blood, his eyes flaring slightly before he grabbed control of himself, turning to see the boy bandaging up the girl's foot, he smiled slightly before turning back to the task at hand. "C'mon, the creek is just through the trees here." Sumnor never seemed to shout, his voiice was carried to whoever he wanted to be, clearly and without an issue.

As Sumnor and Dryac wanderred through the trees, they saw the creek, it's beauty never affected the two travellers. Sumnor looked back, beckoning the others, knowing that they, for some sauded reason, would be imressed by the magnificence of the creek.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

10:26am Sep 5 2010

Normal User

Haku looked onward. He cleared his throat and shook Calyx, "We're here," He told her. Groaning and hissing, Calyx raised her head to look at the Creek. "Whoah....." She said, amazed. "This place is Prettiful!" She said, giggling. "I don't think thats a word~" Haku chuckled, taking Calyx off his shoulders and onto the ground. "Wait.....Why are we here again?" She asked. "Fishing." Haku said flatly. "Oh yeah...I knew that." She said. "Sure yah did......" Haku answered.

(( I gots nothin' for Kai xD *Braindead* ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:20am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Dryac and Sumnor laughed at the two children, before dryac morphed into his human form once again, taking the spear kit out of his pocket and taking off his trenchcoat and shirt, reavealing his upper half. he built a spear from the bits and piece he always ahd with him in the spear kit, before morphing once again, this time he was pure black from head to toe, from behind to tip of tail.

Dryac walked about a dozen feet into the creek, leaving the rest ofhis spears on shore for anyone to use to fish, before standing perfectly still in the freezing cold creek water. As a a large pike swam close, he waited until it was in the right position, before deftly placing the spear through the skull of the well known fighting fish. Lifting the spear, fish and all, he smiled to the others, "Just like child's play."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smiling, Sumnor walked back to Kai, a warm, friendly smile on his face, "I need to talk to you about Dryac... hhe has issues with commitment, it's not that he is afraid of it, it's when he embraces it, he get's broken so many times.... in the thousands of years that I've known him, he has been broken down by a female many a time... occasinally males, but that's a whole different story. Anyway, I need to know that you are not going to break his heart like all those others did."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

4:59pm Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Kai took her eyes off of Dryac and over to Sumnor.  She saw the smiled planted on his face, so she knew what he had to say was good. She sat down on a large boulder and continued to listen to Sumnor. After he was done, she spoke. "I won't," She promised. "What do you take me for? A stupid Human?" She grinned.

"Water! I wanna swim!" Calyx started to run to the water. Haku grabbed the back of her shirt and dragged her back over to him. 'No Calyx," He said calmly. "But I want to swim!" She answered, trying her best to get out of her brother's grip. "No Calyx. You don't even know how to swim." He said more sternly. "So? You don't either." She started to giggle. "I don't like water, is all." He smiled, pretending to be offended. Calyx giggled some more and started to walk around, and to Haku's relief, away from the shore

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:22am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Sumnor sat next to Kai, taking his trenchcoat off, leaving himself sat in his grey suit, his red tie standing out against his bright white shirt. "I don't take you for any mroe than you are, a lycan, and lycan's have broken his heart on many occasions before." He thought for a few minutes, shoving the trecnchcoat underneath him as a makeshift seat, "And I'm always left here to pick up the pieces... and I don't begrudge Dryac for that, as it is not his fault that people treat him like garbage, but I begrudge those who break his heart, and the vast majority of them now lay dead at my hands."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:38am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Kai nodded, "I understand," She told him. Kai paused to look at Calyx and Nyght, she le tout a small chuckle before turning back to Sumnor. "I promise," She started. "I won't hurt him. In any way." She crossed her legs and her stomach growled. She started to laugh quietly.

Calyx's stomach growled also. "Shut-Up tummy!" She snapped. "Wait...Bad Word Calyx!" She hit herself and continued to walk along the path by the Waters. She came up to a mound of Rocks. She jumped ontop of them and started to giggle. "Haku!" She called. "I'm Queen of the Creek!" She howled. Haku looked up at her and smiled, what a wierdo she was.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

9:55am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Dryac ahd used a piece of strong fishing wire to tie the fish together through the eyes, heaving them out of the creek and laying them on the ground, "5 of us, 10 fish, should be 3 days worth of food here if we eat large meals." He cut the string and started to prepare a fire a few feet away from the food, preparing to start cooking.

Sumnor smiled, clapping kai on the shoulder with his right hand, "That's extremely good to know, my new friend, i wish you and Dryc every luck in your future, I can't see me in it though, so don't worry too much."  He sat back, stretching to crack his back a few times, before making a make-shift bed from his coat and laying down, gazing up at the sky, night creeping up on them already.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

5:44pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

(( I want to make Calyx fall into the water. O.O

I'll post later. I gtg ))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:09am Sep 8 2010

Normal User

((BUMP))

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:02pm Sep 8 2010

Normal User

(( Must--Not--Push--Calyx--Into--Water.....))

Kai chuckled and trotted happily over to Dryac. "Whoa...Thats a crap load of fish you have there." She woofed. She smiled ad looked over at Calyx. Stupid human....She sighed to herself. "Haku, go get your sister, she's too close to the water. Those Rocks could give away at any second now." She reported.

Nodding, Haku stood up and started to wave at Calyx, who was now picking at teh Rocks. "Calyx!" He called. Looking up, Calyx giggled and held out some Seashells. "Look what I found!" She said, with a proud look on her face. Haku smiled and then howled, "Calyx, its unsafe there! Come back over here!" To her. "What?' She yelled back, not able to understand. She tok a step torward him. Only if she had rembered, there was no gound where she stepped. Only Deep, deep freezing water. She plumited into the waters...."Calyx!" haku cried. Kai looked over and gasped. She jumped into action. Leaping over Dryac, she dove into the water after Calyx.

(( I had too...xDDDD))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:24am Sep 9 2010

Normal User

Sumnor kicked into action, seeing the two females plummet into the water, he immediatly stripped his jacket, tie and shirt off and dove into the water in an attempt to save them. He swam to the bottom, realising a few rocks had surrounded Calyx's foot, meaning she could get out on her own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dryac ran to the edge, looking down into the water, smiling when he saw that his friend had things under control, looking back over to Haku he waved slightly for him to come closer to the river bank, "Sumnor's about to get her out.... she's trapped by rocks by the looks of it, so he would be able to get her out within a few seconds."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sumnor signalled for Kai to grab a hold of calyx so she didn't squirm too much, before starting to charge a rather large ball of raw pyschic energy, he started sending thoughts to calyx, Dont' move, this won't effect you if you don't move.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

4:41pm Sep 9 2010

Normal User

Haku let out a long Moan and fell backwards, making no effort to catch himself. He closed his eyes and sighed. He was dead to the world. He couldn't even save his sister from drowning. Heck, a diddn't even know how to swim! Let alone save her! He banged his head on a rock and hissed continually. She'll be alright....Kai and that Demon guy went after her......He got up and leaned against a tree, staring the the waters, waiting for them to reasurface. He turned to Dryac. What?! Trapped by the rocks?! Oh my.....He thought.

Kai nodded and took a hold of Calyx and tried er best to reas.sure the Human. Calyx's heart was racing. She covered her nose and mouth. Hold on Calyx.....She told herself. Just...Don't...Breathe.....She added. She couldn't help it, she coughed, gulping alot of water. Kai held Calyx's mouth, before she could swallow anymore dirty water. Wow...This water taste like Crap.....She whimpered to herself. Everything started to get Dizzy..and Blurry....Calyx closed her eyes, trying to take her eyes off the water. Kai felt Calyx's heart beat, it was slowing down. She looked at Calyx, she was knocked out. I guess it was too much for the little gal.....She dosen't have much time left before she HAS to breathe.....

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

1:22am Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Sumnor clapped the ball of psychic energy between his two hands, before thrusting it into the rocks, causing them to shatter into thousands of pieces. He then wrapped his arms around the lycan and child, allowing his wings to erupt from his back, and forced himself through the water at an almost unbearable pace, breaking water with animpressive splash, almost like a tidal wave.

Dryac laughed loudly and proudly as he saw his friend break surface, clapping his hands together. "That demon never fails to impress me! You sly dog you!"  Sumnor hoverred over to land, before setting the two females down gently, "I do believe it is you, who is the dog, lycan." He let Dryac stew for a couple of moments before grinning to let him he was joking.

\r\n\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7