Reu's comeback vampire RP.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Reubin

12:23pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

Sumnor's eyes flared the colour of bright crimson, he tossed the girl over to Dryac, "Keep tight hold of the girl." Sumnor twirled a heavy kick towards the face of boy vampire, looking forward to silencing this insolent little brat once and for all.

Dryac sighed once again, catching the girl and going back to the female lycan, "So... how about you and me become mroe than friends? Only... I really need companionship other than Sumnor's friendship."  Dryac smiled, happy to have been blatant rather than beating around the preverbial bush.

\r\n\r\n
Ranni

12:29pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

{{Join?}}

:3
zozane008

12:33pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

Haku screamed at the impact. He slammed into a tree. He layed there motionless, I'm sorry Calyx........He thought to himself. What the hell is your problem Wimp? Your not giving up are you?! He thought he heard his father say. Its not over yet weakling, You better not give up! Your a disgrace to the Drakolynn family. Haku was blazing mad. His arm twitched and he looked up at Sumnor. "Y-You think you can get R-rid of me T-that easily?" He stuttered, grinning. "Y-You must be M-Mad.." he added, whiping blood off his forehead.

Kai smiled. She was just about to answer when she heard the Boy's voice. No it can't be.....She quickly turned around to see the Boy was still alive. Damnit! Why won't you die you little Twit?! Added. She started to think. I know he's part of the Drakolynn Family, but......He should be dead by now! She smiled and looked down at the human. But i know one thing for certain......I know the Human won't survive.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

12:52pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

Dryac's head snapped around at the sound of the boy's voice, smiling as he saw his friend lose his rag completly, red steam seeping from his eyes, "This should be intereting.... i haven't seen Sumnor lose it in some time." Dryac watched with luster, knowing he would get an answer from the female lycan later, interested only in the child's demise at the current time.

Sumnor snarled, his fingers curling as his eyes turned completely crimson, smoke billowing from them and into the air, "You should have played dead while you had the chance, pup..."  As the boy stood, Sumnor ran, jumping and kicking off one of the stronger trees, twirling around as he threw a heavy kick into the side of the boy's head, wanting to end this as quickly as possible.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

1:24pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

Haku jumped up and out of the way of the Demon's attack. "You've grown slow in the past few minutes, haven't you?" He taunted. He had no intention of fighting Sumnor. He was just going to keep dodging, and some how he was going to get Calyx back. He wasn't very powerful, but he was fast. By now, both of his eyes back to there normal Blue. That was a good sign.

Kai couldn't wait any longer, She held out her hand, and a Bow & Arrow appeared. She pulled it back and shot an Arrow at Haku. She smiled when it shot through him. Haku's coughed up some blood, and pulled the Arrow out painfully. Kai was now very agitated. She let her guard down, and Haku attacked. He pulled out a small Sword and held it to Kai's neck. Kai snarled as she felt the trinkle of her blood dripping down her neck. "You little..." She hissed. Haku smiled. He held her Arrow on his other hand. Smiling, he dug it through the Lycans back. He threw her body to Dryac and snatched Calyx. Calyx opene dher eyes finnaly and looked up at Haku. She smiled. "Haku~" She said weakly.  

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

9:35am Aug 30 2010

Normal User

Dryac caught the female he was attracted to, seeing blood, he got on all fours, going deeper into his transformation, letting out a loud growl, his eyes bright yellow with red flecks. He knew he was faster than the young vampire in his lower lycan form, but in this there was no stopping his fury.

Diving through the air with his front two paws poised for attack, his jaw wide, allowing a blood curtling roar to escape, he dived onto the male and pinned hiom, his jaw beginning to descend on the thoat, he was eager to finish the job.

Sumnor ran over to the female lycan, using several demonic spells to tend to her wounds, noticing that his lycan friend cared greatly for the female, "You're going to be all right, I may be the greatest fighter you've ever seen but wait until you see my healing abilities."

\r\n\r\n
Reubin

10:17am Aug 30 2010

Normal User

((Of course Ranni, as long as you keep your posts literate.))

\r\n\r\n
siritachi1

5:21pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

OoC: Ahh! I couldn't find this role play again. I was like, "Where did it go!" I guess I can't really Rp with you anyway because of the time difference. =( I'll just settle for Rmails, ok?

Just call me Siri.
zozane008

5:29pm Aug 30 2010

Normal User

Calyx looked around before the attack. "Whats going on?" She asked. Unable to answer, Haku threw the child into the air, and away from the Lycan. Calyx landed safely upon a high tree branch. "Haku!" She cried. She scampered along the tree branch, trying to find a way to get down and help hher brother. Haku was imedietly knocked out by the attack. He knew there was a high risk he was going to die, and he was probrably going to in a few minutes, he just wished Calyx diddn't look. Atleast she's safe. He thought to himself.

Kai grinned up at Sumnor and everything went black, thelast thing she heard, was the Boy's scream. "Haku!" Calyx cried. She slid down the tree and scraped her knee cap. "oww...." She said, grabbing her knee. She shook her head and ran to the Lycan. "Leave Haku alone Mutt!" She howled, grabbing a nearby stick and wacking him with it.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

3:49am Aug 31 2010 (last edited on 4:05am Aug 31 2010)

Normal User

((BUMP, and Siri, of course, rmail me and we'll talk. ^_^))

Dryac had his jaw closed on the boy's throat, ready to rip it out, when he heard the high-pitched, shrill call from the girls, with one large paw, he sat up and swatted the girl aside, tired of interruptions, he then tossed the unconciouss boy to the female lycan, before acting on the female vampire.

Sumnor caught the boy and lay him on the ground in front of the female lycan, throwing a heavy slap into his face to bring him around, "Wake up little boy, I'm sure you want to be comciouss for your death at the hands of a beautiful lycan... oh, and you may want to say goodbye to your sister, she interfeered and ticked Dryac off."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:34am Aug 31 2010

Normal User

(( Calyx is human, just sayin' ^^ ))

Calyx fell to the ground and bumped her head on a large rock. "Owwwww......" She moaned, sitting up and rubbing her head, as she did with her knee cap, which was still bleeding. She pulled her hand back from her head, blood. Damnit.....She thought to herself. Wait no! Bad word Calyx! Bad Word! She hit herself. She shook her head and looked around at what was happening. She ignored the giant Lycan and crawled around him, and over to her brothers unconsous body. "Haku! Wake uppp!" She snapped. She saw red on his neck, so she tore a strip of cloth from her shirt sleeve. She wrapped it around his neck, looking quite pround with herself.

-Fail-

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

12:09pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Dryac followed the girl, his huge lycanthropic paw wrapping around her upper body, the indes finger over one should, the middle over the other, and the rest wrapped accordingly, standing to his full height which was now 12 feet tall, glowering at the girl in his hand, his voice was deep and grainy as he spoke, "I could kill and eat you right now you pathetic piece of work... even for a human you are weak."

Sumnor tore the piece of cloth from the boy's neck, slapping him harder to wake him up, sick of him playing dead, "Wake up now boy before I drain every drop of that oh so precious vampire blood from your veins to give my demonic energies even more power for eternity."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

4:14pm Aug 31 2010

Normal User

Calyx looked up at the giant Lycan. She diddn't know what a Lycan was, she just thought he was a Wolf, or a big dog. She tilted her head an stared at him for a good few minutes. She shook her head and looked at the matters at hand, the 'Big Dog' was threating her. "Well I can see that...." She said weakly. " But what did I do?" Her fear turned to curiousity, forgeting everything that happened. Haku wasn't much for talking, but mabye the Doggie was, She thought to herself.

Haku groaned. He started to open his eyes, Was is all a Dream? He asked himself. He felt pain on his neck, like someone stabbed him. No, it wasn't. He opened his eyes fully and put his head over his cheek, "Ouch..." He mumbled. He looked around, "Calyx.....?" He asked, trying to locate his Sister. To his dismay, she was in the Claws of a Lycan. He jumped up, but quickly fell back down, he gripped his neck. "Owwww..."He said more urgently. He couldn't even get up, let alone save Calyx! What was he to do? Watch as she is Murdered right befor ehis eyes?

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

7:21am Sep 1 2010

Normal User

Sumnor slapped Haku again, not hard enough to knock him out, bur hard enough to put a point across, "You behave like a good little boy and stay sat, I will drain you." Sumnor was beginning to get ariated, he knew Dryac wouldn't kill the girl in cold blood, but he kneww he would have killed the boy. The question was, would he have to kill th girl if he wanted to kill the male?

Dryac went lower into the lycan form, regressing back to 8 foot, glaring at the girl, a softer look of hatred contorted his features, "You hit me with a stick.... what are you, a goldfish?"  Dryac chuckled slightly, placing the girl on the ground, crouching and patting her head, amused by her, "I can see us becoming friends, Bec."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

7:31am Sep 1 2010 (last edited on 7:31am Sep 1 2010)

Normal User

Calyx smiled happily and looked up at Dryac. "I diddn't mean to hurt you, just make you stop messin' with Haku." She admitted, turning to her brother. "Oh yeah! Haku! I forgot all about the Idiot--- My brother!" She made a face, and ran over to him. "Are you ok?" She asked. Before he could answer, she looked up at Sumnor. "Stop hitting him!" She snapped. "Its not nice." She thumped Haku on the head and he groaned. "I'm the only one aloud to di so." She said proudly. Haku sighed heaviy and looked Calyx in the eye, "You act just like your Mother." He smiled at her.

-Fail-

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

7:36am Sep 1 2010

Normal User

Sumnor a grinned, running a hand through the girl's hair, she reminded him of the girl who used to be his daughter... the girl whom his father elft behind when his home castle set on fire.... the girl he prayted for every night before he bedded down..... the girl he swore that he would attain his bitter-sweet revenge for.

Dryac plodded along, reverting to his human form, his clothes appearing on his naked form as he sat next to the female lycan, "So... as for that question I asked before?"  he smiled at her, a friendly smile, one that rarely crossed the lips of the mighty lycan.

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

4:07pm Sep 1 2010

Normal User

Kai turned away from Haku and Calyx, thinking they weren't that bad. "Oh yeah, I'd love too be more to friends~" She said in a happy tone. She hid her anger and hunger for revenge deep deep inside her. "How about we get to know each other more?" She asked. "I barely know anything about you." She giggled.

Haku growled lowly to himself, he still diddn't like strangers touching Calyx, let alone a Demon. He sat up and scratched the back of his head. "I'm hungry." Calyx complained. Haku ignored her. "Hello! Earth to Haku!" She snapped, he still ignored her, thinking about her parents randomly. Calyx hissed and slapped Haku upside the head. "Hey!" Haku growled. Smiling, Calyx repeated:"I'm Hungry." To him. "What was that for?!" He asked, very annoyed. "For pleasure, and to bring you back to earth." She admitted. Haku pushed Calyx slightly. She pushed back, harder. Both of them growled, and starting hitting, slapping and pushing eachother mercilessly.

(( Lolz))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

4:18am Sep 2 2010

Normal User

Sumnor grabbed both of the children by their collars and tugged them apart, giving the male to Dryac, telling him to keep hold, digging in his pocket and pulling out a large chunk of cooked meat and handing it to the girl, "We only cooked it an hour or two ago... it should definately still be good eating."

Dryac grinned, plopping the boy down on his rear end, before poking him lightly in the ribs,"What is it with you boy? we go from attempting to kill you to being friendly, and yet you still wish to hate us? what is in that brain addled head of yours? it must be some very deep conditioning."

Dryac then looked at the female lycan, smiling, "Of course we have to get to know eachother, I couldn't have it any other way."

\r\n\r\n
zozane008

6:30am Sep 2 2010

Normal User

Calyx backed away, "I try to stay away from meat, sorry." Calyx admitted. She rembered when she used to love eating meat, but that was with her mother.
"I only eat fish and fruits........And beans." She chirped.  She looked into the forest, a beautiful blue butterfly flew around Calyx and back in the forest, like it was trying to make Calyx follow it. Her eyes went vacant and she diddn't lift her eyes off of it.

"I still don't trust you, is all." Haku said, turning away to watch Calyx. He noticed the Butterfly, and stared at it too. "Pretty," He said, turning back to Dryac and Kai. Kai shot an evil murderous gaze at him. "Eeehhhhh...>" He scooted away a few steps.

Kai turned back to Dryac and smiled sweetly. She heard Calyx, "Speaking of fish, I wouldn't mind having some." She said. "Lets go fishin`~"

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Reubin

8:11am Sep 2 2010

Normal User

Sumnor stood up right, looking at Haku as if to say we trust you so you can return it. "Sounds like a good idea, it's been a while since I've had fish... about a thousand years or more." Dryac stood, stretching all of the kinks out of his back, "Same here, plus I can spear fish rather easily in my lycan form, they think my hairy legs are just coral and swim right past." He grinned, chuckling hoarsley.

The two then began to walk, directing the others towards a river, knowing their way around the area rather well, having used this place to flee from Lucifer so many times. "So what are you cats doing out here anyway? we have our own reasons, how about you?"  Sumnor hads his hands in the pockets of his long, red trechcoat, mulling over the past and how much he missed his daughter, offering up a silent prayer to whoever it was looking after her at the moment.

\r\n\r\n
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7