Life Isn't Fair...(Dragon RP...)

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

12:58am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

(Mkay.)

Shadow looked at her brother with narrowed eyes and said,"Don't be so mean to him,DeathStar." "Don't start anything."

(Braindead...)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
halee607

1:05am Jun 12 2013

Normal User

Deathstar growled his eyes narrow " hey he jetted his head at me as a threat and I'm going to defend my territory"  deathstar spread his wings again blowing hot blue flames in Georges face " go on get out of here if your going try something runt " he bared his teeth as more blue flames licked from his mouth as smoke poured from his nose " or will I have to kill you "

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
pandameg199630

1:19pm Jun 12 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca spaced out for a little bit, thinking simple thoughts such as ' Does this hurt more than it did the last time?  I think it does. ' and ' I kind of want to eat but this would be an awkward time to hunt '.  He wasn't sure why he wanted food right now.  Realizing he needed to stay focus right now, he returned his attention to Tarjak who was now digging a hole and putting things in it.  Was she going to boil the nettles in that hole?  He had never seen a dragon try to boil something before.  It was kind of weird.  He always thought of boiling as a human thing. 

" Fire?  Oh that's easy.  Where do you want it? " he asked her.  He hoped it would be somewhere close.  He didn't want to try walking again right now.  He would end up falling on his wound and it would hurt and it would bleed and it would just be a bad experience all together.

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
minuette1298

8:03pm Jun 12 2013

Normal User

(XD Really? Over all pain, he's thinking about food?)
Tarjak looked at the hole, hoping it wasn't too far. "If it won't be too painful. It's only about eight inches away, would you be able to manage?" She was slightly concerned, though not enough to go looking for a volcano.
George growled, sitting up straight and blowing a spout of red water into DeathStar's face. "Shove off, will you? I'm just trying to talk to this Shadow, and I can't even do that? Even Henry would frown upon that. It's just low, even for a dragon. More of a human's level of expertise!" He snarled, patting his paws on the ground.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
halee607

8:18pm Jun 12 2013

Normal User

Why you little " deathstar growled pushing George to the ground digging his large sharp dagger like claws in his shoulders giving a loud roar" that is my sister not a shadow  so now you gonna leave before I fry you or I eat your head " a blue aurara filled his mouth as he was about to shoot hot blue flames to Georges face as he froze " what have I become I'm becoming more human then dragon killing my own kind " deathstar released his large claws as he got off of George licking the blood from his claws then to his wounds " I was like you once like you george it got me in alot of trouble and caught by humans I don't want any of that to happen to you so loose the additude " deathstar settled by his sister taking a deep breath " I saw two little ones head off in a diffrent direction if your looking for them " deathstar nodded " good luck finding them"

minuette1298

11:01pm Jun 12 2013

Normal User

George growled, huffing over the small dents in his shoulder scales. "(Ask.com)hole..." He looked around, then toward the eastern side of the mountain. "HENRY!" His face lit up and he leaped upward, snatching a squirrel in one claw. "I missed you so much! Where is Benjamin? Could you have found him? Please! Answer me!" He shook the squirrel, staring at it's pink nose. Soon after, a small tortoise lumbered up the mountain. "BENJAMIN! COME HERE YOU LITTLE RASCAL!" George pulled both of the creatures into a hug, then turned them toward Shadow. "This is Shadow! She'll be your new friend!" He squished the creatures again, then scampered toward Shadow and hugged her along with 'Henry' and 'Benjamin'. "FRIENDLY HUG OF FRIENDLYNESS!"

halee607

11:13pm Jun 12 2013

Normal User

Deathstar rolled his eyes " oh well  better get used to it " he said as he ignored George's comment " hey shadow do you want me to go get some grub " deathstar spread his wings stretching them in to the wide open air " I'm sorry for my actions earlier will you forgive me " deathstar bowed as he nodded " so I'm gonna go hunt now shadow I'll be back in a bit" he said before walking into the deep underbrush of the trees

pandameg199630

3:37pm Jun 14 2013

Normal User

((Well, he is a young male dragon.  I'm surprised he doesn't think about food more often.))

Eight inches was no kind of problem for Falt'ca since his neck was easily three feet long.  He pulled his head up since it had been hanging pretty close to the ground and stared at the hole for a few moments, trying to gauge just how much fire he would need.  He frowned at the uncomfortable stretching of his wound that the movement caused, but it wasn't bad enough for him to lose his focus.  Opening his mouth a couple of inches, Falt'ca shot a thin jet fire at the hole, quickly bringing any liquid in it to a boil and making a thick cloud of steam.  

minuette1298

9:03pm Jun 14 2013

Normal User

(XD True, true.)
Tarjak smiled slightly, watching with wonder as the water boiled beneath the flames. "Thank you very much for your help... That truly is extraordinary." She pressed a paw into the water, compressing the nettles, then dipped the hook of her upper jaw in to snag the leaves. She rubbed one of her claws over the wrapped wound to make it a bit softer and more elastic, then with a swift movement she pulled it back slightly and placed the nettles behind it, onto the wound. "There... Now your wound will stop bleeding, and will be cushioned if you fall on it... I wish you best of luck, and if they can grow back, I hope they do swiftly." She'd learned by observing those around her island that many of her kind could either regrow their limbs swiftly or over a long period of time, but she knew nothing of these dragons.

pandameg199630

11:15am Jun 17 2013

Normal User

" Oh, I won't have any such luck.  I've been missing a leg for years and it hasn't done anything yet. " Falt'ca held back a sigh of relief as the pain from his missing leg decreased significantly.  She had been right about that stuff relieving pain, and he was very happy about that. " Thanks for the help. " he said as he reared up onto his hind legs, wobbling as he tried to stay balanced.  It looked like he would have to get used to walking around on two legs like a wyvern.  Not that he really liked that idea.  Wyverns were nasty creatures.  They had the looks of a dragon, the mind of a gnat, and the aggressiveness of a black mamba.  At least he didn't have a barb on his tail.  Then he would never be able to convince anyone he was a dragon.

spirit1212

6:29pm Jun 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow simply nodded at her brother and then looked at George,confused as ever. "Those are who you were looking for? I thought you were looking for younger dragons.",she responded to him finding the squirrel and turtle and then squirming a bit when she was hugged. "Hi,'Henry' and 'Benjamin'.",she said awkwardly.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
minuette1298

6:49pm Jun 17 2013

Normal User

George nodded, holding Henry and Benjamin as tight as he could. "Of course not, they're table  munchkins!" The creatures stared at Shadow pleadingly, but they didn't protest to being hugged.
Tarjak inclined her head, backing up slightly. "You're very welcome. I never caught your name, as I'd seen you twice but never met an introduction." She lifted her neck again, arching it to avoid a low-hanging branch.

spirit1212

8:17pm Jun 17 2013

Normal User

Shadow looked at the two creatures and shrugged before mouthing,'Sorry.' She then said to George,"Oh! I get it now!"

pandameg199630

8:12pm Jun 18 2013

Normal User

Falt'ca thought it over for a moment.  Had he really failed to give her his name?  He supposed there was no way to avoid it now if he had any reason too.  You couldn't very well have someone do that much for you and not even give them your name. " I'm Falt'ca. " Honestly, he didn't know hers either.  He wasn't sure whether or not she had told him already and he wouldn't be surprised if he had just forgotten.  In the hopes of avoiding the awkwardness of admitting any forgetfulness, he chose not to ask.

minuette1298

10:36am Jun 19 2013

Normal User

George nodded, lifting Henry and Benjamin into the air. "The most unruly of table munchkins, at that! When we migrate for the winter, Henry always runs ahead of us, while Benjamin refuses to move!" He scowled at Benjamin, making him pop back into his shell.
Tarjak inclined her head again, though not as low as before. "Well met. I can tell by your uneasiness and twitching of your previously removed foreleg that you'd forgotten my name. I am Tarjak, so don't you go off forgetting again, because by the look of you, I'm sure you'll be falling and scraping the bindings right off."

spirit1212

3:09pm Jun 19 2013

Normal User

Shadow chuckled a bit and patted the turtle's shell with her paw. "I guess you would have to carry him then,the poor thing.",she suggested and then sat down and flapped her wings in a false take off.

pandameg199630

10:42am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

If dragons were capable of blushing from embarrassment, then Falt'ca would certainly be doing so right now.  As it was he could only weakly smile and look slightly to the left to show he was embarrassed.  " I'll be careful.  I promise. " He said, hoping he wouldn't end up doing what she was saying because at that point he would look like a complete idiot.  She would think he was incompetent and forgetful.  And you know what, maybe he was, but he didn't want someone else to realize it.

minuette1298

11:58am Jun 20 2013

Normal User

George squirmed, glaring at Benjamin. "I did, once. He urinated on my face." He turned his head up toward the sky with a grimace. "I can still smell it, no matter how many times I dive in the excess tar from that little village, about thirty miles away."
Tarjak nodded, backing up slightly. "I can see you're a bit... Uneasy. Are you frightened of making yourself look like a fool? Everyone is a bit doddering at times... It's normal. But don't forget, or you'll be in for the embarrassment of a lifetime."

spirit1212

11:01pm Jun 20 2013

Normal User

"Put him on your back. He may still urinate,but it won't be in your mouth or on your face.",Shadow replied and then began to lick her front right foot,looking much lick a cat cleaning itself.

pandameg199630

11:27pm Jun 20 2013

Normal User

Unfortunately it seemed like everything he tried to hide from this dragon was all too obvious to her.  Maybe he had better leave before he did something to offend her. " Yeah.. " he answered, " I'm gonna go now.  Maybe eat something once I'm decent at walking again. " He certainly hadn't forgotten about his hunger.  It had been strong enough to distract him from his pain for a few moments earlier and it was only getting worse.  He hoped he would have to eat one of those humans he killed earlier.  He didn't really care for the way they tasted, but it was hard to be picky when you were suddenly rendered too injured to hunt anything but half dead deer.

Go to page: 1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14