I Didn't Mean To Hit.. (OnexOne, Not sure what'll happen to lurkers. :3)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
chance437

6:10pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

"I make it my business to make sure I stop by every town. Even the unpopular ones." Sterling said as he dropped himself next to Seth. "Mind if I sit here?"

spiffehmonsterr

6:13pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

"Even if I did mind, you'd still sit," Seth observed. He crossed his legs, looking out at the water. "I like the ocean now," he told him. He'd been afraid of the water before, swearing that there were sharks at every beach. Now he was thinking about taking up boogey boarding. "Not as awful as I thought it was."
chance437

6:43pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

Sterling chuckled. "And I thought you swore you'd never enter above your trunks."

spiffehmonsterr

6:52pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

Seth grinned and shook his head. "Hey, give me some credit, sometimes I wore short trunks!" He looked out at the water now, admiring the waves. "They've never had a shark attack here. So I think I'm safe. Wanna test it?"
chance437

6:54pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

Sterling gave Seth a curious look, before cracking a smirk. "Sure, let's go." He said, jumping to his feet.

spiffehmonsterr

8:27pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

Seth stood up as well. God, this was strange as hell, but why not. He might as well show Sterling he could be happy here as well. And was it really so bad to be friendly? They had loved each other at one point. He headed straight for the water, stopping at the edge. He hesitated, before heading in, shivering slightly. Ugh, he hated cold water.
spiffehmonsterr

3:26pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

((Daily bump.))
chance437

3:36pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Sterling followed behind him, stifling a laugh as he saw him shiver. "Oh come on, it's not that bad." He mocked, lightly splashing Seth and he dunked himself under the surface.

spiffehmonsterr

3:59pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Seth caught his hand, just about to splash as he saw Sterling disapear. He frowned, scrunching his face. He was not going under the water. Baby steps. He'd be perfectly content playing in the waves that were only a few more feet out. He headed further into the water, wondering where Sterling would pop up.
chance437

4:07pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Sterling silently lifted himself out of the water behind Seth, smirking as he lowered his mouth about half a foot from Seth's ear.

"Boo." 

spiffehmonsterr

4:09pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

There was an instant shiver, and Seth closed his eyes. Oh god, he remembered nights where Sterling was that close. Maybe this was going to be harder than he tho-

Suddenly the world was blue, and as he tried to take a breath he found his lungs filling with water. He obviously hadn't seen the wave coming, and so he tumbled down with it. He popped back up, choking, and splashed towards Sterling.

"Jesus christ, don't do that! You scared the hell out of me!" 

chance437

6:19pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

"Whoa, sorry! I should've said something about the wave." Sterling replied, looking at Seth worriedly. "You okay?"

spiffehmonsterr

12:06pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

"Of course I'm okay," Seth said, as he regained his breath. "I just went underwater. It's not that bad. You know, it's unfortunate that I used to wear skirts. Seems you've mistaken me for a girl." He'd had the oc*censored*ion where he felt like cross dressing. Not everyday, but it was so free.
chance437

2:19pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

Sterling chuckled. "That was sexist of you. I've met some manly women. I was worried," He shrugged. "Sue me."

spiffehmonsterr

4:13pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

"I really should think about it, since you're so rich now," Seth countered. "I mean, hell, I could live comfortably with some of your money." He was only joking of course. The only thing he had to sue him over was...well... over. "So how long are you staying in town?"
spiffehmonsterr

2:03pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

((Bump ^^))
spiffehmonsterr

6:33pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

((Sorry I haven't been around. Bump?))
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6