Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

7:44pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Are you sure i need to? these seemed to be the only ones tampered with" asked Ukamundo, exiting the memory, but not before making the marines kan-kan for his amusement.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

7:45pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"You need to go back the the game one." Sky said, "I thought I explained this."

TheDraliDragon

7:48pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Look it's my first time thouroughly going through someone's head and i'm really confused. Could you go over it again?" Ukamundo asked.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

7:50pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Well you need to work backwards then forwards." Sky said ,"First backwards so you know what's going on and then forwards so you can fix it."

TheDraliDragon

7:50pm Jan 28 2013 (last edited on 7:51pm Jan 28 2013)

Normal User

'So what should i do in the game now? bear in mind it was our third or fourth meeting" said Ukamundo.

petra13131

7:53pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Simply act normal." Sky said, "So that she doesn't remember being oddly mad at you."

TheDraliDragon

7:55pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"okay..." said Ukamundo entering the game memory.

petra13131

7:58pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly lightly turned the crystal off her necklace in her hand before looking around. She looked at her wrist and at the chain that bound her to Selene.
Selene gave her a small smile "We really better get started" she said before taking a step down a corridor.
Lilly silently followed her down the corridor her tail flickering ever so slightly as she walked.
"We need to find you a dress." Selene said looking at Lilly ,"And you need to start being the leader."
"I really don't like dresses." Lilly said ,"And I'm fine with being a follower thanks."

TheDraliDragon

8:00pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo walked around the corner, noting that Ukeyalleon was no longer in this memory.

petra13131

8:01pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly bounded over to him "Hello sir." she said with a smile ,"What are you doing here?"

TheDraliDragon

8:05pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Hi Lilly!" Ukamundo beamed. "I'm part of this game testing thing. it's looks like it's a pretty cool place eh?"

petra13131

8:08pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"It looks amazing." Lilly said with a smile.
"Oh hello there." Selene said looking at Ukamundo.

TheDraliDragon

8:16pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

(would Ukamundo be able to interact with selene because she's only a memory that belongs to Lilly? Or would she still not exist?)

petra13131

8:18pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

(He'd be able to see her since it's Lilly's mind and he's be able to interact too.)

TheDraliDragon

8:19pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

(thoguht so)

"Oh hi..." Ukamundo said hesitantly to Selene, not recognising her from his own experience in the actual game.

petra13131

8:23pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Interesting how you didn't come in this early the very first time." Selene said, "And the first time you couldn't see me." she smiled.
Lilly looked at Selene "What are you talking about?" she asked.
"Nothing Lilly." Selene said petting her head, "Don't worry about it dear."

TheDraliDragon

8:28pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo looked slightly shocked.

petra13131

8:32pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Selene laughed "I share a residence." she said as if it explained everything.

TheDraliDragon

8:33pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo said nothing.

petra13131

8:35pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"It's complicated." Selene said.

Go to page: 1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 153