Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

2:54am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo almost jumped at Skys voive but managed to smile at Lilly. "nice to meet you too"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

2:55am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Lilly smiled at him.

TheDraliDragon

2:59am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

"And you're lucky too. Any other Alliance soldier wouldnt have been very nice. And if you hadve run into a group of Dorgàsi..." Ukamundo shook his head

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

3:01am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

"I am very fortunate sir." Lilly said.

TheDraliDragon

3:06am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo tried to contact Sky psychically. "will there be other people in the memory and if so will the real people be affected?"

petra13131

3:08am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

"It depends on if you want people." Sky said, "You insert them into the memory and control them as well as yourself. This is the complicated bit. The real people won't be affected though."

TheDraliDragon

3:13am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

"random marines and pilots that Lilly'll never meet. got it. " thought ukamundo.

He spawned a few Marines that came to greet them.

petra13131

3:15am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Lilly looked at the marines "Are these buddies of yours?" she asked cocking her head.

TheDraliDragon

3:20am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

"yeah" said ukamundo

"good to see you sir" one said.

"my friend here needs a shuttle to Earth" Ukamundo said.

"That can be arranged. Follow me"

petra13131

3:21am Jan 27 2013

Normal User

Lilly nodded and followed after the marine.

TheDraliDragon

2:45am Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo went with Lilly and the marines.

petra13131

5:04pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly looked back at Ukamundo.

TheDraliDragon

5:21pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"I'm coming too, i need to get back to abse anyway, and i need to make sure these guys treat you with properierity" said Ukamundo
(that's totally a word kay)

petra13131

5:23pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly nodded.
"You should save her life." Sky said ,"Extra points."

TheDraliDragon

5:40pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"No I don't need to do that" ukamundo thought to Sky,

petra13131

5:41pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Okay then." Sky said.

TheDraliDragon

5:55pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Tesara base loomed in the distance and the Marines picked up thier pace a little.

petra13131

5:57pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly followed after them.

TheDraliDragon

6:10pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"we're not too far" said Ukamundo upon sighting the gate.

petra13131

6:13pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Yes sir." Lilly said.

Go to page: 1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 153