Citizen Erased. (Private, 1x1 with Petra13131)

Go to page: 1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 153 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

6:17pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo walked briskly to the gates and talked to the gurad, who opened them for him. "Come this way Lilly" Ukamundo said. "you're lucky, a shuttle departing for erath is just about ready for take off!"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

6:19pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly nodded and followed after him.

TheDraliDragon

6:24pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

the shuttle had to be one of the earlier, clunkier models in order to sustain continuity. nethertheless Ukamundo frowned slightly at the sight of the boxy thing. "Well that's it. It's free but..." he produced some coins for Lilly. "these should cover you if you need it" said ukamundo.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

6:26pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly bowed her head and accepted the coins "Thank you for your help sir." she said.

TheDraliDragon

6:29pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo suddenly realised something. "try not to mention this to anyone else. This is a top secret military abse and if anyone heard about it..."

petra13131

6:36pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Yes sir." Lilly said nodding her head.

TheDraliDragon

6:42pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"bye" Ukamundo said smiling. "i hope i'll meet you again sometime, preferrably under better circumstances"

petra13131

6:44pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"It would be a pleasure to meet you again sir." Lilly said with a smile.

TheDraliDragon

6:46pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"thank you Lilly. hey would you liek my number should you want to contact me?" ukamundo asked.

petra13131

6:47pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly nodded.

TheDraliDragon

6:48pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo dug in his pockets for a pencil and paper and scribbled down his number and his name and handed it to lilly. "there you go" he said

petra13131

6:49pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Thank you and goodbye sir." Lilly said.

TheDraliDragon

6:55pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"goodbye" said ukamundo, taking Lilly's hand and shaking it.

petra13131

6:59pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly shook his hand "Till next time."

TheDraliDragon

7:04pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo nodded and smiled. "you'd better get going, the shuttle's about to leave"

petra13131

7:08pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly nodded and got into the shuttle.

TheDraliDragon

7:32pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo waved to her as a stewardes on the shuttle shut the door. The shuttle's engines whined and it began gaining altitutde.

petra13131

7:39pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

Lilly waved at him.
"Done?" Sky asked.

TheDraliDragon

7:40pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Ya" said Ukamundo

petra13131

7:41pm Jan 28 2013

Normal User

"Move to the next one then." Sky said.

Go to page: 1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 153