*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

10:29pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James felt lightheaded and leaned forward a little when Jae pulled back. "Well..." Well, that was it. James was completely speechless. "I have to admit that is much better than watching a movie." He admitted.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

10:34pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and kissed him again."Then I guess we've found out what we're going to do."He said with a smile.He had most of his experince with kissing from Damien but currently that wasn't on his mind.He was glad Damien set him up on his blind date actually.Normally, Jae would be home right now wishing he had something to do or somewhere to go and especially wishing he could start dating without it being too akward.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

10:44pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James smiled into the kiss. He loved this, he could almost feel the difference between Jae and everyone else. Usually, he took control but he didn't mind if Jae wanted to this time. He would have to remember to thank Eric for setting him up, right after he kicked his as.s for doing it without telling him until it was too late. 

MomokoCove

10:51pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae started to relax after a good portion of the time left was spent by the make out session they were still in the middle of.He knew the movie was coming close to the very end so he pulled away and smiled gently."Do you want to just get up and leave now?The movie is pretty much over."He suggested, before shrugging."Unless you want to spend the last our time here finishing up that make out session."Jae added with a seductive smirk.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

11:00pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James looked up at the screen, the credits were rolling and a few people were leaving like Jae had suggested first. He turned back to him, "Up to you~" James told him. A few people were looking, whispering and even taking pictures. Where do the manners go? James thought to himself. 

MomokoCove

11:09pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

"Let's stay longer."Jae said to him a msichievious smirk on his face.He looked at the ones who were taking pictures and sighed."What?!Never seen two guys on a date?Stop it with the pictures!"He yelled at them from in frustration which seemed to cause them to stop and whisper a few things to eachother before the theater slowly started to clear."Sorry you had to see me yell like that James."He said with a sigh and was slightly embar*censored*ed.

LadyTsunade

11:17pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

"S'ok." James told him, listening to everyone leave for a few moments before he leaned over and kissed Jae again. He stopped, not sure if he still wanted to continue or not, but stayed close encase he did. "I'm glad you did." He told him, he knew he wouldn't have.

MomokoCove

11:22pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

"So am I.People judge way too easily."Jae murmurred before kissing James again.It wasn't nessacarily the same as before but it still had meaning.It was more soft and gentle this time.He had a ctually considered not yelling and ignoring but knew it would've just been worst off that way.

LadyTsunade

11:30pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

The lights came on, revealing the two of them in an empty theater room. James pulled away, "I guess that's our que to leave..." James said quietly, he didn't want to go but he didn't feel like getting shooed out of the theater either. He got his jacket and pulled it on, careful not to drop the keys or phone out of the pockets. 

MomokoCove

11:33pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae stood and stretched before heading for the theater exit with James."What are you doing in a couple days?Maybe we could have another date..."He suggested quietly hoping it would not end up as a flat out rejection.Afterall he was sure they had a connection even after just one date.

LadyTsunade

11:46pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

"I don't know really." James answered truthfully, racking his brain for something that might get in the way of them meeting again. "Oh, I have an appointment in a few days..." He said, zipping his jacket up to his collarbone and pulling his hair out of the way. "But other than that I'm free." James continued as they walked.

MomokoCove

12:01am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Then I'll go with you.I won't mind waiting."Jae admitted with a smile."We could meet up by the theater again to head there."He said as they approached the the big doors that led outside.He could hardly believe it was already getting late.

LadyTsunade

12:06am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James laughed, "Are you sure? i mean, you don't even know where I'm going." He said, pushing the door open for Jae and following him out. He took the keys out of his pocket and spun them around on his pointer finger. 

MomokoCove

12:08am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and nodded."Really, it's fine.Afterall walking here again won't kill me.But then again the walk home tonight might.Sitting to long like that made my legs feel a bit stiff."He said jokingly, as checked his phone and saw no new messages before putting it away.

LadyTsunade

12:13am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Ok -" James looked at him, "You walked here?" He asked, he didn't like the sound of that. He stopped walking and nearly dropped his keys. He needed to check his phone too, but wasn't sure if he wanted to or not.

MomokoCove

12:18am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae nodded and looked back at him."Yeah.I can't really afford much with paying for rent at the house I'm living at.It's small but it's the best deal I was able to get."He admitted with a shrug.It was true.Normally he did odd jobs here and there to get his money.

LadyTsunade

12:21am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James started walking again. The Prince and the Pauper came to mind. "Well, I'll take you home. I don't feel comfortable knowing that you're walking down the side of the road somewhere." James said. He finally pulled out his phone and checked his messages. One was from Eric there were a few from others he didn't really care about reading right now. 

How was the movie? Come over when you get out.

James flipped the phone shut and put it back into his pocket.  

MomokoCove

12:29am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

Jae sighed and shook his head."If you insist on it James.I know trying to reason is no use so let's go."He said as they walked towards the parking lot.He wasn't sure what to say and felt the situation seemed odd but ignored it.

LadyTsunade

12:37am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

James smiled at what he said and pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket and put it into his back pocket. "Here..." He said, unzipping his jacket. "You'll need this if you're gonna ride with me." He shrugged out of his coat and handed it to him. "It'll be cold." He told him.

MomokoCove

12:44am Jul 24 2010

Normal User

"Ah...alright then..."He said before putting it on and zipping it.It didn't quite fit exactly but it was pretty good.When they suddenly stopped walking he looked and realized why he needed a jacket.They were going ride a motorcycle."So, that's why I needed a jacket.Before we leave though may I have another kiss?"He asked a small smile on his face.Jae couldn't seem to help himself.He had barely known James and it already seemed he wanted to be with him as much as he could.Have I ever wanted to be around somebody this much?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 29