*~ I'll go crazy without you {Tsunade x Momo} So, tell me you love me ~*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

5:54am Jul 23 2010

Normal User

No it wasn't. "Sure, horror movies are fine." He lied through his teeth, he was a good liar. He could convince someone that there was a purple giraffe named Bill living in the upstairs bathtub at home if he wanted to. He looked down at the ticket, "Dead By Dawn" Ugh. It was that movie they always advertised at night.He hated horror movies, he'd rather watch a comedy or romance and make fun of how nothing in real life was like it was in movies.

He looked back up at the line, there weren't many people there and that didn't surprise him. His date didn't seem to mind that it was a horror film at all. Hmm... 'date' He thought to himself. Thats weird... I haven't been on a date since.... I haven't been on a date. He realized. He'd had flings and things of that nature but he'd never been out on a real date before, he wasn't exactly sure a blind date that he'd only found out about half an hour ago counted as a date.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
MomokoCove

7:35am Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled and nodded."Alright.But, if you do get a little bit scared or want to leave we can leave at any time."He told James trying to make sure it wouldn't end up too akward.He knew some people who didn't mind the horror movies but sometimes did get jumpy during them.He then noticed they were getting closer to the booth and smiled to himself.He might get a little bit of an oppurtunity to flirt if anything was worth the date.He never decided if a date was worth it before it was over so he unsure at the moment.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

5:11pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James smiled, shaking his hair out of his face. "Thanks." He responded, he hadn't even noticed the line had moved forward at all. I'm certainly not gonna do that, might as well suck it up. James thought. I haven't seen a horror film since that one about the tooth fairy so maybe it won't be too bad... he told himself. He taped the ticket lightly to a random beat he had in his mind, remembering it for when he was alone with his guitar later. 

There was only one more couple in front of them to hand in the tickets. His phone vibrated and he pulled it out to see who sent him a text message. "Eric." He said to himself and read the text before he turned his phone off. Don't forget to turn your phone off before the movie and have a good time. "Bug off." He replied, sighed and turned off the phone. 

MomokoCove

5:16pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae handed in his ticket already knowing his phone was turned off."So, who set you up?For me it was my ex.Damien..."He said, with a sigh as they p*censored*ed the booth and were heading in the direction of the theater it was showing in.He actually wa spretty used to horror films.But, he wouldn't say anything rude to people who weren't.He knew better than that really.

Momo is ONLINE Haha!Singing is fun The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else.
LadyTsunade

5:25pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James handed his ticket to the guy, noticed that his fingers looked like his own. A guitarist. He followed Jae. "My friend Eric set me up. He's got some sick, twisted, fascination with making me do things that I'm not comfortable doing." He joked, sticking his hands into his pockets. 

MomokoCove

5:35pm Jul 23 2010 (last edited on 5:35pm Jul 23 2010)

Normal User

Jae opened door for James when they reached theater,"Really?I'm as.suming you're new to dating then?"He questioned before following after him into the dark theater.

LadyTsunade

5:46pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Nail on the head. "Yes. Actually." James answered, "But that doesn't mean I'm new to everything." He added seductively. Hey, Eric said have fun... James thought as he looked over the crowd of people in the theater. So lets have fun...

MomokoCove

5:52pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae smirked and raised his eyebrows at this."So, what aren't you new to?"He asked as he scanned scanned for a spot to sit."There."He said pointing to a pretty much empty section of the row.Nice and dark.Perfect for flirting. Jae thought to himself as he headed towards the area he pointed out.

LadyTsunade

6:03pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James followed him. "A few things." He answered. He knew what to do when it came to flirting and seduction, but this was the only date he'd ever been on. He had a feeling that the only reason anyone wanted to be around him like that was because he was rich. Maybe a blind date is what he needed if he wanted more than someone playing with him for money. And he did, desperately. 

MomokoCove

7:55pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae found their seats and sat down calmly before stretching.Let's see...how to start...?He tought to himself before looking over to James.Maybe I should let him make the first move?Jae asked himself as the first previw came on dimly lighting the room.

LadyTsunade

8:24pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James sat beside Jae, pulling his leather jacket off and putting it in the seat beside him. He heard his keys hit his phone as he set it down. He moved some of the hair out of his eyes. His fingernails were longer than most guys had them, but he didn't care. His shirt came up a little when he settled into the seat, revealing the patch he was supposed to leave over his new tattoo for a few days before taking it off. He pulled his shirt down. 

He had taken the patch off to show it to Eric, but he doubted Eric even saw it the way he rushed him out the way he did.  

MomokoCove

8:24pm Jul 23 2010 (last edited on 9:09pm Jul 23 2010)

Normal User

(( Bumps...I'm bored D:))

EDIT: (( LOL.Nevermind.you ninjaed me Tsunade o3o'' How should I get flirting in?I'm sorta brain-drained.xD))

It was a pretty good chunk into Jae had started to lose interested.The 'scary' parts just weren't making him flinch much.It was only when he wasn't quite expecting it he quirked.While still sitting he tried to stretch his legs put a bit and leaned back, his eyes glued to the screen, thoughts running through his head.To be truthful with he only paying a bit of attention to the movie.

LadyTsunade

9:33pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James wasn't really paying attention to the movie at all, he was subtlety looking at the others watching it. This was almost laughably, the blood looked like jelly and he could almost tell how sound effects were being made. He had a hard time not laughing and looking like some kind of psycho creep. He realized he wasn't even looking at the screen anymore and glanced by at it. Something jumped out at the hero and caught James off guard, making him jump and grab the arm rest.

His eyes widened in surprise when he realized he had grabbed Jae instead. "Sorry." he murmured, taking his hand back and pulling on his necklace instead. Wonderful James. He told himself, looking anywhere but at jae. 

MomokoCove

9:37pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae was a bit startled when his arm was grabbed but smiled and offered his hand."It's fine James."He told him a friendly smile on his face.Jae really didn't mind if James didn't bother holding onto his hand.He just offered in an attempt to make James feel more comfortable.Besides, for Jae it was a good oppurtunity.

LadyTsunade

9:47pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James looked at his hand, if he didn't take it he would feel awful for the duration of the date. He replaced his hand and left the poor necklace alone. He looked at Jae and smiled, a result of embarr*censored*ment, nervousness, and happiness. "I didn't hurt you did I? I mean.." He thought about his nails and he was pretty sure he didn't just grab him but actually dug in. 

MomokoCove

9:51pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae just smiled and shook his head,Sure, it had left a small mark but he didn't want to worry his date."I'm fine.It didn't hurt at all.Really."He tried to re*censored*ure him.Jae liked James.He was nice and considerate even if he was shy.He was very unlike Damien who'd decided most of the things on his own.

LadyTsunade

10:00pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

"Ok." James smiled, glad that he didn't just claw the crap out of his date. This was already better relationship than he'd had so far. Much better. James realized he was staring and turned back to the movie quickly, exhaling the breath he had been holding. 

MomokoCove

10:09pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae smiled when he saw James turn back to the movie.He actually wouldn't have minded it if they just talked."You know we don't have to watch to the movie."He said getting just slightly seductive.He was in the mood to flirt.Besides, the movie had about 30 minutes left so the ending was probably everybody except one girl dies and she escapes to a safe place or something like that.

LadyTsunade

10:15pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

James grinned and turned back to him. "What would you rather do then?" He asked, turning in his seat slightly towards him. He didn't really want to watch the movie either, he just didn't want to mess anything up by staring for too long. He tended to do that when he was thinking.

MomokoCove

10:18pm Jul 23 2010

Normal User

Jae smirked and leaned in close to James."How about this?"He whispered before kissing James with slight hesitance but then pulled away after a moment, and tilted his head."Well?"He asked rasing his eyebrows waiting for an approval.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29