We've {Shapeshifter} Been {Romance} Shifted

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
WolfieBelle

7:38pm Nov 11 2010 (last edited on 4:09pm Nov 12 2010)

Normal User

{{Introduction}}

"You can't break me." A girl laid on the floor, a pool of crimson liquid forming at her feet.

"Are you so sure about that, Shelby?" A man, about thirty, held a large belt in his hand. He smacked her across the face with it again.

"You can't break me!" Her voice was becoming a bit louder, but it sounded a bit deeper too. She started to shake violently, her body twisting and twerking on the floor. Her bones creaked as they formed into a more canine structure. She screamed as her face elongated to form a wolf's face. Fur grew from her skin, covering her in a m*censored*ive coat of black hair. She was a wolf, but she could still think and comprehend like a human.

The man stood in awe as she got to her feet. A growl erupted from her throat, she was the one that was going to break him.

{{Plot}}

Shapeshifters live amongst humans, but they keep hidden. They can change into only one animal. If they change into an animal while they are hurt or injured, the process is very painful. They hide from them, the scientists. The scientists have created small, clinic like areas where they perform tests on the shapeshifters. Some scientists fall in love with the subjects, but others only see money when they look at the shapeshifters.

{{Rules}}

1. I play the girl from the introduction, Shelby.

2. Ask to join.

3. Shapeshifters can change into one animal, not two, not three, not ten, one.

4. Keep everything PG-13.

5. No gay/bi/lesbian characters.

6. No same character romance.

7. Follow my rules and have fun!

{{Bio Skeletons}}

{Put a picture here and erase these messages}

Name:

Shapeshifter or Scientist?:

What animal can you change into?: {If you're a shapeshifter.}

Personality: {At least a sentence.}

History: {Give me a vague idea.}

Crush: {Romance is encouraged.}

Theme/Favorite Song:

Other:

Love is all we need~

Elainie

7:43pm Nov 11 2010

Normal User

{ may i join? with a girl and a boy:) }

WolfieBelle

7:49pm Nov 11 2010 (last edited on 9:29pm Nov 11 2010)

Normal User

Nakanai.jpg anime girl black hair image by ArtistNo1

(Ignore the eyepatch.) 

Name: Shelby Peak

Shapeshifter or Scientist?: Shapeshifter

What animal can you change into?: Wolf.

Wolf-8.jpg Black Anime Wolf image by white_wolf_9490

Personality: Shelby is stubborn and has a quick temper. She is a no nonsense kind of girl. Rp the rest out.

History: She's been running from police ever since she was old enough to run. The scientists have apparently taken a liking to her.

Crush: Somewhat, Lux.

Theme/Favorite Song: Love Like Woe

Other: Nah.

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

7:50pm Nov 11 2010

Normal User

((You can join.))

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

8:28pm Nov 11 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Love is all we need~

Elainie

8:51pm Nov 11 2010 (last edited on 10:10pm Nov 11 2010)

Normal User

name:: kailee adams
shape-shifter or scientist:: shape-shifter
animal:: "white" black bear - spirit bear
personality:: kailee is a flirty girl. she is clever and has a fast-pace mind, which easily wins her arguments. she's usually the one to think of a way out of a bad situation. she's a bit of a narcissistic, and gets jealous easy. a bad habit of her's would be bottling up her feelings; pretending everything is fine. she can be stubborn and immature, and she doesn't like to listen to people. she's usually the one to start the drama. she's a bit naive, and can get the waterworks working fast. 
history:: kailee grew up with cold-hearted peers. she had no one she could become close to, and therefore is left with a trust issue. she hates the scientists for what they've done, but can't help but trust them sometimes. she's been captured before, but thanks to her cunning personality, she was able to escape. 
favorite song:: Map of the Problematique - Muse
crush:: no one yet, but is definitely open 
other:: she pretends a certain someone is her older brother -points down-

+++

name:: zanther 'lux' callahough 
shape-shifter or scientist:: shape-shifter
animal:: fox
personality:: zanther is outgoing, and a little different, but doesn't care. he seems to have that 'prince charming' air about him. he's good at sweet-talking, but it's only for fun. the real reason to tell if he likes you is if he plays hard to get; he'll make you jealous, he'll act like you're nothing. on the inside, he's the nicest, most adoring guy you'll ever meet; he just thinks it's a sign of weakness, and doesn't show it.  
history:: like any other shape-shifter, he's been haunted by the scientists for as long as he can remember. but along the way, he's made a few lady friends, whom he's forgotten by now, but the ladies haven't. 
favorite song:: Resistance - Muse
crush:: open
other:: prefers to be called lux, but doesn't mind zanther.

+++ 

name:: faolan addite
shape-shifter or scientist:: scientist
personality:: faolan is quiet. he can get embarras.sed easily, and stutters when he's nervous. he doesn't appear to be too good with women, but he's a gentleman, and determined; he figures one day one lady must find something in him. he doesn't care too much for himself--doesn't see the point in it actually. he's not like the others; maybe he's a bit more caught up in his own mind.   
history:: he was a smart boy, making perfect grades throughout school and into college. he never was that popular, giving him more time to focus on his grades. his parents divorced when he was twelve, and his mother gained full custody. not having a father and having an over-protective mother destined him to be more in touch with his feminine side than most of the athletic boys.
originally, he wanted to be a doctor, a neurologist, but his mother instructed him otherwise, and he became a scientist. he doesn't necessarily hate his job, but he daydreams of what could have been. 
favorite song:: he doesn't really listen to music. 
crush:: he's a tad bit scared to crush on someone, but is open-minded. 
other:: he's a little confused on the whole experimenting thing; whether it's right or wrong, and stuff like that.

{ hope it's okay that i threw in a scientist. tell me if there's anything wrong. }

WolfieBelle

9:03pm Nov 11 2010

Normal User

windcow.jpg Suuri image by emosarebad 

Name: Zane Lino

What animal can you change into?: Red Fox

pet.jpg Fox Anime image by silverfox13425

(Ignore the collar.)

Personality: Zane is sweet and kind. She is quick to get involved in things. Like a fox, she can be a bit nosy, getting herself into trouble. She squeezes herself into small spaces, and occasionally gets stuck. Rp the rest out.

History: She was born to parents that didn't want her. Little did they know about her gift. She changed into a fox when she was 12, only a year ago. Her parents were terrified, so they called the police. The police called the government, and the government called the scientists. The scientists caught her and put her in one of the clinic-like facilities. She spent about a month there before she got fed up. She bit one of the employees and ran for her life. She narily escaped.

Crush: Open

Theme/Favorite Song: Animal by Neon Trees.

Other: Nope.

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

9:05pm Nov 11 2010

Normal User

((You forgot the 'Crush:' section.))

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

9:21pm Nov 11 2010

Normal User

((Oh, by the way, scientists can range in age from 15 to like, 30.))

Love is all we need~

Mechromancer

9:44pm Nov 11 2010

Normal User

(Join?)

(Banner made by Kina)
WolfieBelle

9:46pm Nov 11 2010

Normal User

((Yep, you can join, Tri.))

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

4:09pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

((bumperz))

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

5:22pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

((Hello!~ Anyone?~))

Love is all we need~

Kathari

6:30pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

Im joining im just going to post my character in one min

~♥~I'll Love You Forever And Always~♥~
Mechromancer

6:50pm Nov 12 2010 (last edited on 5:10pm Nov 14 2010)

Normal User

View Imagetle="View Full Size Image" width="250" height="188" />{Not mine}

Name: Kathrine Olan

What animal can you change into?: White wolf

Personality: Katherine is very evil. She will hurt anyone that stands in her way of getting what she wants. She looks like Elena{My next chara}, but they're nothing alike.

History: She had fallen in love, but found out that the love was fake.

Crush: Open

Theme/Favorite Song: I don't know yet

Other: Can you guess where she's from. She's Elena's worst enemy.

~~~~

Name:

Shapeshifter or Scientist?:

What animal can you change into?: {If you're a shapeshifter.}

Personality: {At least a sentence.}

History: {Give me a vague idea.}

Crush: {Romance is encouraged.}

Theme/Favorite Song:

Other:

(Banner made by Kina)
Kathari

7:38pm Nov 12 2010 (last edited on 10:44am Nov 13 2010)

Normal User

Name:Kathari (Kat for short)

Shapeshifter

What animal can you change into?: White Tiger

Personality: Thes Kind but at times fiesty, he name means fire (well i made it so it kinda means what i want to lol) and it well discribes her.

History: She has moved around alot. Shes on her own. She used to live as a tiger in the jungle, but things got rough, so she decided to be a human. When she was living as a tiger her family got shot and killed bacause people found out she was a shape shifter. so now she tries to live a normal live, you know blend in, boyfriend, and friends.

Crush: im gonna wait till theres more boys

Theme/Favorite Song: Trying to fit in (i made this song)

~♥~I'll Love You Forever And Always~♥~
WolfieBelle

7:41pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

((Kathari, asking to join is posting the words, "May I join?" Not just saying, "I'm going to join, I will post my character in one min." Your bio is not accepted.))

Love is all we need~

wildboykubbi

7:59pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

((May Me join?))

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
WolfieBelle

8:03pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

((Yes, 'Me' may join. Lolz.))

Love is all we need~

WolfieBelle

8:25pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

Shelby ran across the ground, her bare feet grabbing at the dirt. All she could think about was getting out of that facility. She still had the scars and bruises from her earlier abuse. She heard angry voices behind her and the loading of tranquilizer guns. "Shelby's getting away," they all yelled in a mixture of movements and pointing. She jumped forwards, almost like she was going to dive into the ground. In mid-air, her bones elongated and shortened, forming the structure of a wolf, her hair grew out, covering her in a black pelt. She ran, and ran, and ran as fast as she could, trying to escape.

Zane heard some commotion and got up from her laying place. "Shelby's gone," she muttered to herself. "Shelby's gone!" She jumped up and down with glee. She shifted into a fox, and slid through the bars of her containment cell. "If Shelby's leaving, I'm leaving too." She ran through the halls of the facility, until she came to an emergency exit. She jumped up to the push bar and pushed it with all her might. It came open and she ran into the woods, after Shelby.

Love is all we need~

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5