We've {Shapeshifter} Been {Romance} Shifted

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Mechromancer

8:21pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

(Okay. My charas are in the forest, so I'm have them find Zane, Zanther, and Shelby.)

Katherine sighed. "What are we going to do now?"She asked. 'I don't know, but I'm taking my brother further into the forest. I hope you don't follow."Elena spat. She grabbed Matthew's arm as she started walking. Katherine waved goodbye and walked to the river.

Elena saw three figures. She walked to them. "H-hello?"She asked.

(Banner made by Kina)
WolfieBelle

8:24pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

((I'm waiting for Elainie to post.))

Love is all we need~

siritachi1

11:53pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

OoC: Is it too late for me to join? I would love it if I may. ^.^ I can *censored*ure you that I am literate, and I am fairly active in role plays so my replies are often within a day. I could point you in the direction of my two most active role plays for examples, if you would like to see them.

Just call me Siri.
Mechromancer

12:01am Nov 15 2010

Normal User

(Siri! I haven't roleplayed with you for a long time.)

(Banner made by Kina)
siritachi1

3:06am Nov 15 2010

Normal User

OoC: Tribecka, I know. ::sadfais:: I hope that I can join so it will be epical, and hopefully it will last longer than out Were//Vampire City one did...I still wonder what happened to that one.

Just call me Siri.
WolfieBelle

6:09pm Nov 15 2010

Normal User

((Oh Elainie~ I'm waiting on you~))

Love is all we need~

wildboykubbi

6:28pm Nov 15 2010

Normal User

(Bump)

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
siritachi1

6:32pm Nov 15 2010

Normal User

OoC: WolfieBelle, may I join?

Just call me Siri.
WolfieBelle

6:35pm Nov 15 2010

Normal User

((Oh yes, you may, Siri.))

Love is all we need~

siritachi1

6:38pm Nov 15 2010 (last edited on 8:32pm Nov 15 2010)

Normal User

OoC: Thank you, WolfieBelle, I will edit this post once I have my bio done ^.^

EDIT

Name: Alella Nero Macedon ::Pronunciation Ah-lay-ah, kinda like Alana o3o'::
Nickname: Bell or Lell
Shapeshifter or Scientist? Shapeshifter
What animal can you change into? Clouded Leopard
Personality: Docile and even-tempered, Alella often goes along with anything the scientists say, but everyone knows that deep inside the leopard lurks. ::I'm not really good at this part ^.^'::
History: Alella had lived like any normal teen for fourteen years of her life, but on August 8th her whole world seemed to change, along with herself. With two understanding and loving parents, Alella had told them about her changes in life; her nose had always been keener than normal, her sight sharper than most, and her hearing had always been near perfection. With the most loving and understanding of smiles, they had told her everything would be OK. Innocent of knowing anything foul, Alella had smiled back as they tucked her into her cozy bed. Although, the next morning she wasn't in her bed, or in her home for that matter, with the most crushing of betrayals, Alella realized that her parents had known all along about her differences and they had been secretly raising her outside of the compound, and now that her beast had slipped into her skin they tossed her to the scientists. Another pain came when Alella knew that her trust with the scientists had been broken. Her whole life she could remember them with smiles as they did their "doctor" check-ups once a week. Now under constant surveillance, Alella paces unhappily.
Crush: I don't think I'm quite ready for this yet, but I'm definitely up for a try.
Theme/Favorite Song: Something - Escape the Fate
Other: I don't want to stay here, but I don't want to leave, either. Where would I go? Won't they just find me again?

~~~

Name: Sheridan Nemesis Quiakides ::Pronunciation Key-aqua-dees::
Nickname: Dr. Sheridan, Doc, Dr. Quiakides
Shapeshifter or Scientist?
What animal can you change into? None.
Personality: Let us just say, I am unique for I like to ponder...what would happen if you got scared half to death twice? I've always been productive in my work. I excel in whatever pleases me, otherwise it is not worth my time.
History: I don't really mind sharing, but it is a bit long and tiring. If you really would like to know, ask nicely.
Crush: I like to keep work and pleasure separated, but a lot of gray appears at times.
Theme/Favorite Song: Falling Inside the Black - Skillet
Other: If I could, I would mutate my chromosomes to become what I study but it just doesn't work that way.

Just call me Siri.
WolfieBelle

8:52pm Nov 15 2010

Normal User

((C'mon Elainie.))

Love is all we need~

siritachi1

9:35pm Nov 15 2010

Normal User

Darkness, so full and solid, blocked all sight inside the quarantined, white-walled room. Thump, thump, thump; the quick steps echoed off of the floor before evaporating into the walls to become silent once again. Soft, nearly nonexistent, gasps and grunts broke through the thick air at times. One of the walls wasn't quite what it seemed though; it was a one-way looking gla.ss. Sheridan stood before this window outside of the room; his arms crossed over his chest, feet braced evenly apart, head held high with a cocked brow. He could see perfectly well inside this room because of the combined technology of heat wave sensors and night vision layers imbedded into the panels of the gla.ss; wouldn't want the test subject to have an unknown advantage, should the technology be inside the room. Although, Sheridan knew that Alella, who he called Experiment Bell, didn't need such advantages. Nimble and quick, the blonde haired girl was a scientific wonder just like all the others around him.

The room held different obstacles; a balancing poles and roles three feet off the ground, a rope attached to the ceiling, specially crafted beams that were ten feet from the ground and about three inches thick and wide which reached from one end of the room to the other, another "floating" beam, and a few nets. Having been raised a gymnast, Alella thrived in this room. Her leopard gave her an extra amount of unnatural balance, flexibility, and speed that had made all of her competition drool. Still in human form, the five foot eight inch twig races across the beams to leap onto the "floating" beam. This was a flat beam suspended twelve feet off the ground by two sturdy ropes holding each end, giving it the freedom to swing whichever direction and "float". Sheridan grinned as he took notes on his clipboard. Alella adored heights. Even before the leopard appeared her foster parents had noted the faculty that they would catch her in park trees or sitting on the roof at odd hours of the night, being nocturnal was another leopard trait hence the darkened room. Although his human eyes wouldn't have a chance in this room, Alella and her leopard always became more active when he turned the lights off. Consulting his notes, quite often, Sheridan knew that she was nearly fifty percent more active in the dark compared to playing in the lightened room. Checking his watch in a practiced motion, Sheridan flicked a switch that turned on the lights. He heard a squeak of protest and watched as Alella stumbled two strides right off the beam, blinded momentarily by the light. His heart beat accelerated as he watched her spin mid-air while shifting. In full leopard form, Alella landed without a grunt on her paws. Every time she did that display of power, Sheridan got a thrill. It was so unbelievable, so utterly fascinating. "That is enough for today, Bell," he whispered into the intercom, knowing that Alella's sensitve ears would pick up his words easily.

Like every other day, Alella pouted her furry lower lip but gruffly chirped back, "Yes, Dr. Quiakides." With a heavy sigh, the clouded leopard padded over to the door. It blended into the wall with only a little seam, but her eyes could pick out a moth on a tree sixty feet away. When the door opened she looked up at Sheridan. The doctor was flanked by three guards, who were armed with tranquilizers. "Lead the way," she motioned with a flick of her tail.

A cunning smile filled Sheridan's usually pa.ssive face, "You know better than that Bell."

Shrugging her shoulders, Alella paced ahead of the group. Walking so slowly that the guards began to grumble; Alella turned and gave them a toothy grin which effectively shut them up. As they approached the holding cells, Alella wished she could run. Her leopard instincts screamed at the thought of being caged again, but it was all she knew. Suddenly shrill alarms pierced her sensitive ears. With a snarl she flattened her ears and hissed up at the flashing red device. Gloved hands pushed her into the waiting cell, her cell, and slammed the door shut behind her. Spinning around her slashed her claws at the men in a display of unusual aggression. The noise was making her cat crazy, they had to shut it up soon, didn't they?

"How very interesting," she heard Sheridan whisper as he took notes on his clipboard. That blasted piece of sanitized plastic! she thought bitterly. Alella watched as Sheridan walked briskly down the hall toward the red-haired doctor. "May I ask what is going on here?" he questioned Naida and Faolan.

OoC: I hope that this intro of my characters is acceptable. If I made a mistake in anyway, please let me know. ^///^

Just call me Siri.
wildboykubbi

5:23pm Nov 16 2010

Normal User

(Bump)

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
WolfieBelle

7:21pm Nov 16 2010

Normal User

Naida looked down. "The subjects, they escaped about ten of them. Including Shelby, the wolf." She could remember Shelby the most for some reason, maybe because Shelby was her *censored*igned subject. "We're sorry sir." She kept her head down, but tried to look at him out of the corner of her eye.

Love is all we need~

siritachi1

11:05am Nov 17 2010

Normal User

With his feet braced apart in his usual manner, Sheridan looked down at Naida, towering from his six foot eight height. He wasn't rude or dominating about it, he just didn't see too many that could compete with his height. Rubbing his smooth chin, Sheridan was prompt about hygiene and shaving, he considered her words. Ten subject seemed unbelievable. To lose that many would mean a major crunch in their budget, and they would have to explain how they were going to improve their holding pens. Sighing out his frustrations, which were not showing on his face one bit, Sheridan rolled up his sleeves so that his forearms were bare. He liked his white shirts crisp and clean, but being a scientist often involved getting a bit messy. And this is about to get messy, he thought. "Being a wolf, Shelby was intolerable when it came to testing, correct?" He asked, looking again at Naida after his gaze had wandered in thought. "She is most likely dominate of the group, if we can catch her there is a chance the other will come back to rescue her." Crossing his lean arms across his chest, Sheridan's pale blue eyes were sharp as they calculated the likelihood of that even occurring.

Glancing over at Faolon, Sheridan inquired, "What say you to this event, anything to add?" If his memory was correct, Faolon was *censored*igned to a white bear which he had figured out was actually a black bear by species. "I imagine the white bear is gone, too, am I correct?" The name of the bear had escaped his mind at the moment, but Sheridan had a sharp memory so he had no worries that he wouldn't remember it soon enough. Giving his navy-blue tie a tug to straighten it, Sheridan sighed again. What will we do to find Shelby and the others? It's not like they will be able to coexist with the human world, he pondered. Besides, if they tried we could easily pick them out. A smile tugged at the corner of his lips but it never quite finished.

Just call me Siri.
wildboykubbi

4:56pm Nov 17 2010

Normal User

((I have nothing to post. :<))

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
siritachi1

12:16am Nov 18 2010

Normal User

OoC: If I could I would post something for you to reply to, but my shifter is still captured and I only have a scientist after that. o3o'

::Bump:: ^.^

Just call me Siri.
siritachi1

3:49pm Nov 21 2010

Normal User

::Bump~::

Just call me Siri.
WolfieBelle

8:18pm Nov 23 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Love is all we need~

Elainie

9:37pm Nov 23 2010

Normal User

Lux drifted to the back of their small pack, comparing the two ladies that traveled with him. Even though he was eighteen, and the life of a shape-shifter seemed to have matured him a bit, he couldn't help being a boy. He felt guilty for decided that Shelby was the better-looking of the two, for many reasons; she was older, more developed. Although, she could be a bit of a...vixen, it seemed. Zane was much more agreeable, but less of a woman. Either way, Lux felt awkward while in the presence of two nude and female minors.
He glanced over and was a little appalled to find two figures walking towards them, one male and one female. He grit his teeth. 
"Hey, Shelby, Zane, should we stop?" he whispered, loud enough for them to hear, but quiet enough so it wouldn't travel. He slowed, but kept walking, letting the ladies make a decision.

Kailee shivered, and removed herself from the ice cold water. She heard footsteps; footsteps that weren't very loud, but loud enough. She shifted quickly into a bear, her back legs looking skinny since the water was making her fur stick to her. She gazed p*censored*ed every tree, looking for what was coming towards her. She saw nothing for a while, but eventually saw the silhouette of a figure.

Faolan was a little intimidated by this scientist, who went by the name of Sheridan. "Yes," he murmured quietly. "I watched after Kailee." Who did you watch after? he thought, a little defensive. 

{oh woww....very,very bad for faolan. D:} 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5