We've {Shapeshifter} Been {Romance} Shifted

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
wildboykubbi

2:10pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Sol resurfaced again,then did somthing he rarely did.He started to become shorter,his face shrinking.Black hair sprouted from his head with his blue eyes.Huge teeth were replaced by human teeth.Finaly,his tail and scales dissepeared.Sol moved his arms and legs.He hadnt been in his human form for weeks.He walked toward the way the other had went.He finaly came to a stop and proped up aginst a tree.He started to think of what had happened earlier.He had attacked the scientist who had worked with him sience he go to the Lab.He had tore her arm off out of slef defense.But,now he felt bad.A arm couldnt be replaced.He looked up toward the sky,then back down.

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
WolfieBelle

2:20pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

((New character alert!)) 

eva2.jpg anime girl doctor image by anime_ashley_photos

Name: Naida Shike

Shapeshifter or Scientist?: Scientist

What animal can you change into?: Urr... She's a scientist, durh.

Personality: Naida is calm and collected. She hates being disobeyed. Rp the rest out...

History: She was born an only child, so her parents spoiled her. They got her everything that she ever wanted and then they just kicked her out of the house at age 16. She came here and found a job. She didn't have to have a degree, given that she was at the top of her cl*censored*es.

Crush: Faolan

Theme/Favorite Song: You think I'm gonna tell you, pff.

Other: Nah.

Love is all we need~

Elainie

2:59pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Lux peered into the cave. Yes, it was vacant, but it had not always been so. There was a stale scent of...something, but he didn't want to find out. The thing was probably dead or long gone by now. 
Lux turned around to help Zane into the cave, when he saw the black she-wolf. Instincts took over; his fur fluffed itself out, and he snarled. You know her? he asked, talking to Zane. 

Kailee wondered through the trees, a human searching for shelter. It shouldn't be this hard, she thought desperately. She could feel the tears welling in her eyes, this time real. It was stressing her out that she had nowhere to go. All at once, she ran through the trees, her body trying to shift but Kailee did not allow it. Suddenly, she stopped and fell to her knees. She lifted her head and looked around. There were trees all around her. At least I don't have to worry about getting captured. She turned her senses on high, listening for anything out of the ordinary, watching for abnormal shadows. 
Slowly she stood again, and continued walking. She came upon a small place were maybe two trees were missing, and there was a small cave. In the clearing, there were two foxes, and a female wolf. She made no means to hide, but stayed back, and watched what would happen. 

WolfieBelle

3:03pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Chill out pipsqueak. Shelby looked at the male fox. She took a few steps forward. I'm not gonna eat you.

Lux, this is Shelby. Zane looked from Shelby to Lux. And yes, I know her. Zane walked over to Shelby and licked her paw, a greeting. She won't bite.

((Braindead...))

Love is all we need~

Elainie

3:09pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Lux let his fur lie, and replaced his lips on his teeth. He didn't entirely belief the phrase 'i'm not going to eat you', but for now he would have to. 
Nice to meet you, Shelby. He absently put emphasis on her name; it made him seem rude and sneering, but he couldn't take it back now. I'm Lux, or Zanther. You may call me either. He paused, thinking. You were the one to start the outbreak. He said, a little bit more polite this time.  

Faolan walked back into the building, his work, fatigued. Nearly ten shifters had escaped, that he had seen at least. There may be even more than that, he thought. It didn't matter to him, though; he was happy for them. They would escape and go to live normal lives. He knew the experiments and tests he preformed were horrible, dangerous. He would want to be put under that.
So why did he do it? Because he was forced to. He never wanted to be a scientist in the first place, but after showing a natural talent for it, was forced into the business. His boss was a nasty one. 
As he entered the facility, he noticed that he was one of the first ones back, and decided to relax while he waited for the others to return. He plopped into a chair, lay his head back, and closed his eyes. No, he wouldn't fall asleep, but he could always zone himself out and relax. 

{kind of crappy, but it was written in a hurry.} 

WolfieBelle

3:15pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Naida sat at her desk writing down notes. She tried to ignore when Faolan walked into the facility. She looked up from her notes, then looked back down.

Nice to meet you too, Lux. She put emphasis on his name too. We need to get to the city. The last time I escaped, I found the perfect place to hide. I also have a clothes stash. She looked at Lux, then at Zane.

I sprained my paw, Zane said holding up her paw.

I can see that, Shelby said looking at Zane's paw.

We should get to the city. Zane looked at Lux, waiting for him to agree or disagree. She had gotten out with Shelby too, last time, but the facility members tracked them down.

Love is all we need~

Elainie

3:32pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

What's in the city that's so special? he asked, wary. When he was younger, he lived with his parents in a smaller town, a town that was farther along than a village, but not very a city. He was friends with the neighbor's kids before he found out he was a shifter. After that, everything changed. He was sent far away, to a new school. He didn't stay at the school for long before the government found him. 
After a few years in the scientists hands, he'd escaped a few times, but never gone any farther than the forest, which he found perfectly pleasant. 

Faolan jerked awake. Having dozed, he'd had one of those dreams where you're just standing or sitting, motionless, and then you fall. He shook his head and brushed the hair from his face when he heard the sound of a pencil scratching. He looked to his left, leaned back a bit, before he saw his co-worker Naida. He stood, not wanted to be written up for laziness, and walked over to her. 
"What're you up to?" he asked, sleepiness still traveling on his voice. He placed a hand on the back of her chair, and slightly leaned over to view what she was working on.

WolfieBelle

4:01pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Naida looked up slightly. "Writing down all of the subjects that escaped."

The city has job opportunities. Besides, I have the perfect place for us to hide. Shelby looked at Zane and Lux. Zane nodded, then looked at Lux.

((Epic braindeadness.))

Love is all we need~

wildboykubbi

4:04pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Sol decided he needed to return to the water.He found his way back to the water.His black hair turned ghost white along with his skin.Scales fromed as he dove into the water.When he came back up,he hissed a sigh.He decided to go downstream.He swam along,then got the scent of others.

((Braindeadness.))

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
Elainie

4:18pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Lux looked between the two ladies. I suppose I could tag along; just to see what it's like. He stood from his sitting position, and stepped closer to Zane. Transportation might be a problem, however, he stated, nodding to her sprained paw. 
He inhaled deeply, a reflex thing, and caught scent of a human and of an animal, mixed as one. A shifter, he thought, and quickly scanned the trees for the intruder. Quickly, he spotted a pale female with long brown hair. He sniffed again, and slightly recognized it as the bear he'd encountered earlier. Their eyes locked, and she dashed into the shadows. 

"How many were there?" Faolan asked as he pulled up a chair to sit next to Naida. He peered onto her paper. 
There was the bear and the wolf he'd let out, and he felt his face flush with embarras.sment. He hoped Naida didn't notice. Such a stupid idea, to let them out without the proper tools to capture them once more. 
Again, he felt the satisfaction that they were free, but it was brief, for he pushed it out of his body. 

He saw me, Kailee thought as she dashed through the trees, heading towards the river. That was the fox from earlier. She felt uncomfortable running, and slowed to walk when she was far enough away from the other shifters. 
She reached the river, and sat on its banks. Shoving her feet in, she was once again greeted by the evil chill of freezing water. She shivered, and smiled slightly as she submerged more of her legs into the water until they reached the muddy floor. With her toes, she drew swirls in the mud, which was quickly swept away by the rushing current.

WolfieBelle

4:24pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Zane and Shelby looked over their shoulders to look for what Lux had seen. They didn't see anything. You could always just change into your human form, Zane. Then instead of a sprained paw, you would have a sprained wrist. Shelby said smiling.

You're right, but... She looked at Lux. She had never been naked in front of guys except for Faolan.

Naida counted. "Shelby, Zane, Zanther, Kailee, and Sol. Did I miss anyone? You were the one that was actually taking part of the action." She looked at him and smiled.

Love is all we need~

Elainie

4:32pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

"Oh um...," Faolan tried to push the blush back. "Nope, I think that's all of them. Although," she smiled a flirty smile. "Can you name what animals they were?" He leaned back into his chair, crossed his legs like a man would, and placed his hands on one knee. 

Lux felt embarra'ssed. Um...we could all change, if it makes you feel better, he suggested. If his fur wouldn't have been there to block it, the two ladies would have seen his face turn a deep red. He flicked his tail to the other side of his body, then back, in an act of uneasiness. 

{sorry, this is a crap post} 

WolfieBelle

4:39pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Zane, don't be a wimp. He's a big boy. Shelby spoke in a teasing tone. If I do it, you guys have to do it too. Her mouth flattened, squishing back into her face. Her fur retracted into her skin. There.

I'll do it last, Zane said, wanting to make sure that everyone would do it.

"Lux and Zane were foxes. Shelby was a wolf, Kailee was a bear, and Sol was a crocodile." Naida smiled back. She crossed one leg over the other and finished writing her notes. "So, are the others still searching for them?" She scooted a little closer to Faolan.

Love is all we need~

Mechromancer

5:11pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

(Re-cap?)

(Banner made by Kina)
Elainie

6:37pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

{basically, everyone has escaped and are running throughout a nearby forest. lux, zane, and shelby are working on going to the city, while kailee and sol are independent.}

Lux looked at the naked body of Shelby. She was gorgeous, as most girls were, but Lux probably would have noticed her rather than others. He thought her black hair and blue eyes went in perfect harmony with her athletic body and slightly pale skin tone. 
He swallowed. I guess it's my turn, he said, a bit nervous. He closed his eyes, hoping to save himself distress as he switched. His face flattened, and his body elongated; fur shrunk back into his pores, his tail was kneaded to nothingness, and his ears returned to normal human ears. 
And so there he stood, tall, pale, and lanky, with shaggy black hair and piercing blue eyes. He reopened his blue eyes and smiled as he looked at the two girls, one a human, one a fox. "Your turn," he offered Zane, a smirk playing his lips.

"Good job," Faolan said with a smirk and a wink towards Naida. He was somewhat at a loss for words, and continued to smile as he waited for Naida to say something. 
He wondered if the other scientists would ever be coming back. Part of him hoped they wouldn't; he liked this one-on-one time with a female. He'd never seen Naida as a love interest, but now that he looked at her, she wasn't that bad looking; she was actually kinda cute. He'd never actually been with a girl, and he didn't know the signs of crushing, but he could safely suppose that he was doing so now.

WolfieBelle

7:01pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Zane closed her eyes and sighed. Her hair retreated back into her body, she got taller, and her face flattened. Her pinkish black hair trailed down to her back. "There." She looked at Shelby. "Lead us to your 'hide out.'" She looked shyly at Lux, then looked away. She still felt kinda uncomfortable around guys, given that she was only thirteen.

"Just follow me." Shelby walked off into a random direction, following a path of trees that had a scratch mark on them.

Naida smiled. "Yep. That's about it. If the others don't come back soon, I'm going to have to record them as missing or escaped, too," she joked. She pulled some of her brown hair behind her ear and looked back at her paper.

Love is all we need~

Mechromancer

7:12pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

(Katherine, Elena , and Matthew were the only ones that weren't captured. :D

Can someone, not the scientists, go find Elena, Katherine, and Matthew?)

(Banner made by Kina)
WolfieBelle

7:19pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

((Make them find someone.))

Love is all we need~

Mechromancer

7:38pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

(I don't know where anyone is.)

(Banner made by Kina)
WolfieBelle

7:45pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

((Zane, Zanther, and Shelby are in the woods somewhere walking, and Sol and Kailee are near the river.))

Love is all we need~

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5