We've {Shapeshifter} Been {Romance} Shifted

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
wildboykubbi

9:17pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

Name: Sol Fatalis

Shapeshifter or Scientist?: Shifter

What animal can you change into?: Saltwater Crocodile

Personality: Not that Talkative.He speaks on if spoken to.He is very smart.

History: Before now,he lived on a Island Fourty miles in the ocean. When he discovered he was a shapeshifter,me came back to the mainland by swiming up a m*censored*ive river.He was then captured by scientist.After escaping,he mostly lives in water.

Crush: Open.

Theme/Favorite Song: Heron Blue by Sun Kil Moon

Other: Nope.

Looks:

Human is coming.

Animal:

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
Elainie

9:18pm Nov 12 2010

Normal User

A large white bear paced around in a cell, every so often growling that turned into a low roar. She stood on her hind legs, forelegs bent for balance, and sniffed. A few of the shifters had already escaped, and the bear was not going to be left out. 
The bear went back on all fours and sneezed. The white fur slowly disappeared to show pale and bare human limbs; paws shrunk into hands and feet; the face flattened to that of a humans. The human girl stood and walked to the bars of her confinement, sticking her arm through one of them. "Lanny," she called softly, and with an innocent, seductive tone to it. 
She did not have a strip of clothing on, since bears do not wear clothing. Her clothes lie in a corner of the cell, and she made no mean to get them. 
"Lanny," she called a bit louder, but with the same tone. To answer her call, a skinny redheaded scientist rounded the corner. He seemed not in the least bit disturbed by her nudity; he was used to it. Although, most of them tried to put their clothes on before calling him. 
"What is it, Kailee?" he asked with a slight sigh. 
"I need to use the bathroom," Kailee whispered, much like a small child. 
Faolan, the scientist, nodded to a corner of her cell, one with hay occupying it. 
Kailee looked at the hay, and back at him, a look of disgust and disbelief covering her features. "You don't expect such a pretty and delicate being to use that." 
"It's how it is, ladybug." Faolan wrote something on the clipboard he was holding, still aware of Kailee but pretending not to be. 
"Please, Lanny...it's nasty over there." Kailee outstretched her arm and placed it on Faolan's arm. She looked at him with watery eyes and a distressed ex
pression. "Please," she repeated in a low murmur. 
Faolan rolled his eyes and nodded. Kailee smiled and stepped back while she watched the scientist reach for his keys and unlock the door. The moment the lock was undone, Kailee shifted and bolted out. 
She galloped p*censored*ed other cells with pleading inmates in them, ignoring them. She stopped suddenly at a cage with a fox in it. She knew the scientists would be on her in seconds, so she acted fast. With more than a thousand pounds of force behind her bite, she quickly snapped the small lock. You would think they could think of something smarter, she thought as the fox darted out. She followed behind, hoping that the scientists would be slowed by human abilities. 

{ i hope everything is right. let me know if i did something wrong :) } 

Mechromancer

1:17am Nov 13 2010

Normal User

(I can't edit my bio for Elena and Matthew. But, Elena's a white tiger, her brother, Matthew, is a normal tiger if that's okay.)

The pounding on the ground, "Elena! Where are you?!"A voice said. This girl came out. "Elena. Matthew. I now you're here somewhere."The girl said. Suddenly, a White Tiger and a normal Tiger came out of no where and tackled the lady. They got off of her and went to their human form. "Hello, Katherin."The boy said. Katherine smiled and put her arms around Mattew suductivly. The girl pushed Katherine away. "You don't do that to my little brother!"The girl said.Kathrine swooped around and smiled. "I'm not doing anything....... too dangerious.

(Banner made by Kina)
Kathari

10:40am Nov 13 2010 (last edited on 10:42am Nov 13 2010)

Normal User

OOC: hey Kathari's a white tiger too! lol

BIC:

This was not were Kat imagined shed be today. a lunch table with people acting even more animal like then when she lived in the forest, with her family.she closed her eyes while imagining her parents again... Probably better then they were.. Suddenly something grabbed her, and since the lunch room was so hectic no one noticed. Except for those that were like her, shifters. She screamed, piercing the ears of everybody in the room, but by the time everyone looked, she was gone. The she felt something hard hit her head, and then blackness. She awoke in a lab. the lights shining on her, and blinding her sight.  she saw a scientist. she peered up and made a low growling noise. 

~♥~I'll Love You Forever And Always~♥~
wildboykubbi

3:29pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

Sol sat on the Lab table.His white skin nearly glew in the light.He watched as a scientist reached down and picked up a large vial and needle."This wont hurt."The woman said.As her hand neared his head,he heard the comotion.Not thinking twice,Sol warped around and latched onto the womans arm.She let out a loud scream.Sol rolled ouff the table,still with the womans arm in his mouth.In one death roll,she only had one arm."That hurt alot,didnt it?"he hissed.He toward the nearest exit.Finaly,he got out of the building.Now all he needed was a body of water."Dang.Where is a river when you need one?"He mutterd.He then got a beautiful scent.Water.He followed the scent until he found the pool of water.He slid into the clear water.They would never find him now.

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
Elainie

3:59pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

{throughout the roleplay, i might call zanther either of his two names. just know that he's both 'zanther' and 'lux', and they're not two different people.} 

You run awfully slow.
It was the big white bear speaking to him. Lux lifted his eyes and looked at her. 
Why did you save me, anyway?
he replied, ignoring her comment. 
Because you were the only one who didn't want to be saved
Lux didn't say anything. He saw the bear slow, and open her mouth to expose giant teeth; and in an instant, Lux was lifted from the ground, and being carried. He didn't know who this girl was, but she was helping him. He relaxed, figuring it was easier to carry something limp rather than something taunt. 
He noticed other shifters were escaping as well. It must have been a planned breakout, he thought. I'm never informed on these things. Although, his cell was located between two anti-socials. 
There was an albino alligator, which triggered the thought of whether his bear-friend was albino or polar. There was a black wolf; wolves always seemed a mystery to Lux. They were like him, but seemed to be in a higher power. He shivered at the thought of a wolf chasing him down in the forest, making a nice fox dinner. Then, he saw another fox, much like him in appearance, but more feminine. His ears perked up, and he watched her direction. 
Hey, bear. It sounded rude, and he felt bad, but he hadn't had time to think of something more polite, and he didn't know her name. Thanks for your help and all, but I'm gonna need to stop here. 
He could tell that the bear was a little confused, but without protest put him one the ground, and continued running towards the forest. 

Lux watched the bear for a split moment, then started running towards the she-fox. He followed her into the woods, while questions about her popped into his head. What was her name? Would she think that he was odd for following her?
He wanted to say something to get her attention, but without knowing her name and not wanting to seem rude, he couldn't figure anything out. He hoped eventually, that she would notice him.  

WolfieBelle

4:48pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

Zane ran, as fast as she could. She could feel the prickling of the hairs on her back, but she didn't know why. This sort of thing usually happened to her when she was being followed. She barely turned her head, just enough to spot a male fox that was following her. Shelby continued running, just ahead of the white bear.

Decide to follow the other fox, huh, Zane said to Lux while she was still running. She jumped quietly over a stump, and continued running. She could feel the cold wind course through her fur, but she didn't care. She tripped over a root, causing her to tumble forward. She had left her clothes behind when she had shifted into a fox, but luckily she didn't change. She got up and held up her front, left paw. It was sprained.

Love is all we need~

Elainie

6:57pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

Lux skidded to a halt next to his fellow fox friend. Are you okay? he asked, looking over the paw she had lifted into the air. It was obviously hurt badly enough not to be walked on. The were on the very edge of the forest; the scientists could still reach them if they tried. Lux began to think of the options he had. Running from the scientists was not one of them. They could try calling for help; the she-bear would come, and maybe even that wolf that his friend had been following, but only if they were within hearing distance. 
What do you want to do? he asked, positive that the fox knew of their situation. 

I wonder where that fox went, Kailee thought to herself as she galloped farther into the woods. She'd seen another fox, and wondered if that was his girl. 
Kailee thought back to her life in the hospital; at least, that's what she called the living hell that was behind her. Everyday was always the same; wake up, eat, entertain yourself, eat and go to bed. On some occasions she would be let outside to stretch, or taken to run tests. She spent most of her time as a bear, finding it easier than being a human. 
On the day of her escape, today, nothing was planned; or the plan didn't reach her. A girl named Shelby was rumored to have started the whole thing, and one after another, the shifters escaped. Kailee smiled, and silently sent a thanks to Shelby; without her, Kailee probably would have never gotten out of there. She never had to guts to be a leader. 
Up ahead, Kailee noticed a small black wolf running through the forest. It was obviously a shifter; Kailee could tell by the way she ran. It was careful, more aware of the surroundings. A normal wolf would just be trying to get from point A to point B, barreling through obstacles that stood in its way. She caught up with the fellow shifter. 
How did you get out? Small talk, but it was something to do, and an easy way to make allies. 

WolfieBelle

9:48pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

Redhead scientist, think his name was Faolan. He let me out, left me out, so I jumped the fence. She didn't look at the bear, but looked straight ahead. She was looking for her friend, Zane. To her, Zane was almost like a sister, due to their cells being right next to eachother.

Zane looked worriedly at Lux. Run. She pulled her paw in close to her and managed a limping run on three legs. The run looked akward, but it got her moving. She wouldn't be able to run very fast. So, I haven't seen another fox around. She managed to splurt out some words while she was doing her akward-three-legged-run.

Love is all we need~

wildboykubbi

10:46pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

Sol looked up from the water,seeing several shifters.He let out a warning hiss.After all,he didnt want to fight on his first day of freedom.More and more shifters.They all must have escaped.Good for them.He sat in the water,his head just in view.He realized how hungry he was.If anything dared to touch the water,it would be his.Thats when he saw it.A human child on the other band.Very young.Sol dipped his head under and started toward the kid at the other bank.

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
WolfieBelle

10:48pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

Shelby spotted an alligator going for an innocent child. She jumped in front of the child and let out a growl. This isn't to eat. Her ears were laid back and the hairs on her back stood up. She noticed one unusual thing about this alligator, it's coloring. Instead of being a murky dark color like it should be, it was a bright white color. At least go for prey that fights back.

Love is all we need~

wildboykubbi

10:57pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

He hissed.I eat what I want.Sol turned back and swam out into the middle of the pond.It wouldnt do any good fighting somthing you cant over power.He swam to the bank and drug himself out.Then it hit him.Ambush.He  dove back into the water,then buried himself into the mud at the bottom of the pond.Even with his white coloration,he was still hard to see.He went completely still.Just Whatching.Waiting.A movement caught his eye.White Tailed Deer.Food.He lunged out and grabed the Deer by the head,then drug it into the water.The coloration went from clear to blood red.

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
WolfieBelle

11:02pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

Shelby's stomach flipped as she saw the deer struggling helplessly in the water. If she killed anything, she killed it immediately. Seeing this deer die slowly, bloody water filling it's lungs made her sick at her stomach. She turned around and nudged the child home.

A growl erupted from her stomach, and she turned into her human form. She didn't have a strip of clothing on. She didn't care. She felt sick, like she was going to throw up. Now. She turned her head and threw up, avoiding getting any of it on her. She turned around and wiped her mouth and sat down. She was too weak to change back now.

Love is all we need~

wildboykubbi

11:15pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

It didnt supirse Sol as the other shifter left.People didnt like the way he killed prey.Finaly,the comotion stopped.It was over.Wonder who that even was. Sol thought as he feasted on the Deer.It wasent half bad.By now,the water had become muddy and red,concealing his body.He took a final bite.The deer had no flesh on it.He let the skeleton sink,and went out to a sandbar.Hauling himself out,he almost looked like a spirit.He closed his eyes and put the tip of his tail in the water.If anything enterd the water,he would know it.Slowly,he drifted off to sleep.

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
WolfieBelle

11:18pm Nov 13 2010

Normal User

The hunger finally hit her, Shelby was hungry. She hadn't stayed long enough that morning to get fed at the facility. She looked at her stomach, and got enough strength to turn back into a wolf. She went from one side of the river to the other in a flash, the fastest way to get away from the scientists. She didn't care that the gator was still in the water.

She sniffed the air on the other side, looking for clues that prey was nearby.

Love is all we need~

Mechromancer

12:25am Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Soon, Elena turned into her White Tiger form. She growled very loudly, you could hear it from miles away. She attacked Katherine, who went quickly into her form. 'I told you to stay AWAY!' Elena snarled. 'Like you could stop me. Elena.' Katherine told her, her eyes deadly. "Knock it off!"Matthew finally said. "I'm sick and tired of hearing your fighting. I have had enough!"He continued. 'Just stay away from Matthew, and we'll be just peachy.' Elena told Kathrine. 'I can't make that promise.'Kathrine told Elena truthfully. Elena snarled and went into her human form. Kathrine went to her human form. She had a huge grin on her face.

(Banner made by Kina)
Elainie

11:17am Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Lux trotted slowly, always staying a little bit behind the female fox as to not rush her. He frequently looked over his shoulder, and it appeared that the scientists wouldn't be following them into the woods. Good, he thought. They know we'll kill them. This is our territory. 
He slowed to a walk as they neared a stream. Lux could smell the fresh scent of water, and hear it babbling over rocks. We can stop now, if you'd like, 
he told the female. I could find a den, some food. We could wait out here until your paw is healed. He sat, sniffing the air for signs of other life. There was plenty of prey. He smelled deer--that wolf will be eating well, he thought bitterly. There were also smells of small rodents, such as mice and rabbits; and if it came down to it, the foxes could also eat the berries off of bushes. 
What is your name? he asked suddenly, twisting his head to look at the she-fox. I'm Zanther, but many know me as Lux. You may call me either of the two.

Kailee nodded. The redhead scientist had also let her out. Maybe he's on our side, she thought innocently, with just a bit of hope. As the wolf neared the stream, Kaillee continued on forward, but slowed to a walk. Again, she noticed the albino reptile she'd seen earlier, and deemed him an alligator; but on closer inspection, he appeared to be a crocodile. She shifted into her human form, her fur disappearing, her face flattening. 
Kailee was a few paces away from the crocodile as she peered into the stream to look at herself. "My hair," she murmured as she noticed that her natural curls were tangled into a knot. "Oh mister," she said innocently, walking slowly towards the reptile. "May I use your stream for just a few moments? I have a rat's nest in my hair." She smiled sweetly down at the shifter, her hands wrapped modestly around her bare body. 

wildboykubbi

11:46am Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Sol grunted a yes to the girl.He turned back toward the water and slid in,swiming away so no one would bother him.Or if he bothered anyone.He didnt have any friends,and people didnt like him.He submerged into the water.On the bottom,his color glew among the rocks.That was the other thing he didnt like.People alwas thought he was a freak.

(Brain dead.)

Y U NO LEAVE ME ALONE
Elainie

1:14pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Kailee watched him sink to the bottom. She was a bit curious about him, and by nature wanted to get to know him better. She wanted to follow him to the bottom, wondering what it was like, but her abilities wouldn't allow it. Instead, she flipped her head over and dunked it into the water. 
The water was freezing! Kailee let out a few air bubbles at the sudden chill. She submerged her hands. While running her fingers through her hair, she began to plan out the rest of the day. The first priority would be to find shelter, preferable with someone; but since it appeared that she was the only bear, she was probably going to be alone. Next, she needed to find a good source of food. Being an omnivore, she could eat both meat and veggies, but Kailee preferred meat. Lastly, she would have to figure out what she was going to do with herself. Now that she had escaped, she would have to find a job, maybe even go to school, or face being captured again. Either thought scared her. Responsibility, she didn't want to face it. The experiments...they were horrible, torturous things. 
She pulled her head out of the water, slinging her hair onto her back, which wasn't the best of ideas. Chills were sent through her body. She opened her brown eyes to gaze at the world, and somehow, everything was more crisp. She shivered, then stood and finger-parted her hair. While scrunching, she walked slowly through the forest, searching.

WolfieBelle

1:33pm Nov 14 2010

Normal User

Zane. She stopped and licked her paw, almost as if her saliva would heal it. We should find shelter. She yawned and pointed to a small cave. That looks suitable. She wanted to change into her human form, but she would be completely naked. She sniffed the cave to make sure that nobody was residing there. It's vacant, we can stay.

Shelby sniffed the air once more before picking up the scent of Zane. She walked towards the smell, wanting to see her friend. She got within sight of her, then noticed another fox, a male one. Find yourself a friend, Zane? She walked forward a little more, making her presence known.

Love is all we need~

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5