I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
alice11TheAwesome

2:01am Sep 1 2012 (last edited on 2:02am Sep 1 2012)

Normal User

(Sorry I havent posted in a while)
"NO! OFCOURSE I'M NOT" Olivia shouted at her rescuer.
She rolled around on the muddy ground clutching her broken foot.

Okay..... What ever floats ya goat
Keeganvalehdan

3:31am Sep 1 2012

Normal User

Starshine swam to the shore and pulled herself out.

Gargush stood up again, then peeled Sword Master off his back. He threw Sword Master onto the ground and prepared to stand on his head, but remembered who he had originally been attacking and turned back to Bow Wielder and Olivia. Bow Wielder raised his bow. "Don't do it Gargush, whatever she did isn't worth this." he said, trying to calm him down. Gargush was in fact perfectely calm, infact he was enjoying himself. He hadn't had a good fight in ages! "I am quite calm, and the only thing she did was smell tasty from a distance! Normally I would try to kill you and between the both of you I would stagger away badly wounded! But, because I have no good reason to kill her I will leave, especially since good enemies are hard to find these days!" with that, Gargush wandered away. (towards Lytec, but nobody notices that yet!)

Bow Wielder turned around to adress Olivia's wound, but was immediately dumb-struck by Olivia's bright green eyes, thin form and lovely brown hair. I've never seen such eyes! They are amazing.

Sword Master rolled over onto his stomach with a groan and managed to pull himself into a crawling position, he then did several push ups. Got to pump the air through my body so I'll inflate again! he joked to himself, laughing a little. He then stood up, streching his aching body. Gargush needs to work out, he wieghs to much! Maybe it is because humans are fatty?

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Featherblaka

1:31am Sep 2 2012

Normal User

Vester watched the Minotaur go. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
petra13131

1:34am Sep 2 2012

Normal User

Lilly continued to walk on the trail she was on ,ignoring the noise that had been going on.

Keeganvalehdan

2:42am Sep 3 2012

Normal User

(Hey guys only just noticed the from part of the Bio skeleton XD I need to pay more attention! fixing now!)

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
Keeganvalehdan

2:49am Sep 3 2012

Normal User

Gargush sniffed the air deeply as he walked away, getting Olivia's scent. I will be back. I will take revenge.

Keeganvalehdan

3:01am Sep 3 2012

Normal User

Bow Wielder broke out of his trance-like state and started to splint Olivia's broken foot.

Featherblaka

3:16am Sep 3 2012

Normal User

Vester trotted over to the stretching human and sat down in front of him. 

Keeganvalehdan

3:18am Sep 3 2012

Normal User

Sword Master turned his head in curiosity as he looked at Vester. "What are you doing here cat? Normally the commotion a Minotaur makes is far too much for any nearby animals!" 

Featherblaka

3:27am Sep 3 2012

Normal User

"Fox," Vester corrected, "I may have similarities to a feline, but I am in fact a canine until science proves me otherwise." He then rolled onto his back and pawed at the air, "as for being scared of a Minotaur, I'm not your average animal." He looked over at his dead rose, "isn't that right Phyllis?" 

Keeganvalehdan

3:38am Sep 3 2012 (last edited on 3:38am Sep 3 2012)

Normal User

Sword Master didn't even see a talking fox as unusual. When you were in his line of work, nothing short of a friendly Dragon would surprise him! He rubbed Vester's belly, then reached into his satchel and found a ham sandwich, which he placed in front of Vester.

Featherblaka

3:40am Sep 3 2012

Normal User

Vester looked at the sandwich, "food weighs me down." 

Keeganvalehdan

3:48am Sep 3 2012

Normal User

Sword Master picked it up and threw it into the river where it was quickly gobbled up by a Swelp. (Swelp are huge (boat eating) blue fish that's entire head is one huge mouth. they have four side fins rather than a top one and two side ones. They sense vibration in the water. Swelps are cool.)

Featherblaka

3:55am Sep 3 2012

Normal User

(Like bow-ties? XD) 

Vester pawed at the air again.  

Keeganvalehdan

2:31am Sep 4 2012

Normal User

(Exactly like bow ties! XD)
Meanwhile, in a far away mountain...
Skorac breathed out, fire shooting from his nostrils. He was bored. Tentea should have delivered his message to Gargush by now. This is what I got for sending one of my offspring on an errand! I cannot believe I was so foolish. Well, all that can be done now is wait.

(Didn't know what to post! I am initiating secret plots! Mwa ha ha ha haaa!)

Featherblaka

2:36am Sep 4 2012

Normal User

(Secret plots are fun! XD) 

Vester rolled over and got to his paws, "so, who're you?" He asked, trotting over to where he had left Phyllis. 

Keeganvalehdan

2:48am Sep 4 2012

Normal User

"Sword Master will do, that is my sidekick Bow Wielder." he gestured to Bow Wielder who was bandaging Olivia's foot.
"I'm not you're sidekick!" he retorted.

alice11TheAwesome

2:50am Sep 4 2012

Normal User

Olivia was only young so she couldnt help but cry.

Featherblaka

2:54am Sep 4 2012

Normal User

Vester nodded, "I'm Vester, and this is Phyllis." He said, nudging the dead rose with his nose. "She'll deny anything I try to tell you about her, so I won't bother." 

alice11TheAwesome

11:16pm Sep 4 2012

Normal User

Olivia looked up at Bow Weilder and thought What a handsome man, and thoughtfull too..

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 163