I'm BACK (Private for the people who are my friends I just cant be botherd naming you so just j

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 163 Bookmark Thread
Keeganvalehdan

4:31am Sep 6 2012 (last edited on 4:31am Sep 6 2012)

Normal User

Bow Wielder caught her, but stupidly dropped her when he heard Gargush's roar. "Brilliant!" yelled Sword Master from behind him. "You are a real ladies man Tim!" he burst out laughing. Bow Wielder reached down to check if Olivia was alright.

Gargush looked at the sword. He reached to his left and uprooted a small tree. "Mine's not as pointy, but it's bigger! And no jokes about compensation!"

Tentea, Resillio, Kargark and Linswe all landed on the edge of the Mount Skorac's volcanic crater. They immediately started to jostle and argue. "Ouch! You winged me!" "No you were simply in the way when I violently swung my wing!" "You are pathetic." Kargark said to shut Resillio and Tentea up. In return the two of them pushed the only male of the four into the crater. Kargark landed head first on a large smoldering boulder, just missing the lava Skorac was sitting in. Tentea, Resillio and Linswe all cracked up laughing. Firis roared as she flew overhead. frightening Linswe into flight. Firis flew down and landed beside Skorac, the two of them rubbed against each other affectionately. "Mum! Dad! that's gross!" Kargark said disgustedly and flew up to join his siblings.

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
alice11TheAwesome

10:44pm Sep 6 2012

Normal User

"I am okay,  dont worry" Olivia said slightly angry and dizzy at the same time.

Okay..... What ever floats ya goat
petra13131

11:59pm Sep 6 2012

Normal User

"Your one is a tree." Lilly said ,"That's classed as cheating sir."

Keeganvalehdan

2:31am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

Gargush looked at Lilly with a look of complete and utter confusion and bewilderment. Gargush literally didn't know the meaning of cheating.

Bow Wielder put and arrow to his bow and pulled it tight. He motioned for Sword Master to come to and they set off in the direction Gargush had headed.

Firis looked at all her children before looking at Skorac and asking: "Tell me dear, why did you call this family meeting? I was in the middle of terrorising innocents and suddenly Tentea appears and tells me that you were all calling us to Mount Skorac. It was most inconvenient, I had to leave the farm half intact!" Skorac laughed in response.
"Typical, more focused than bringing misery to humans than anything else!"
Linswe looked at her father angrily. "Can we cut the small talk and get to business. What do you want dad?"
"My child, I want what I have always wanted, the world to burn once more so we may return to sleep. That is still a couple of thousand years ahead of us, but that is not what the meeting I called today is for. First things first, Tentea, I have one more creature I want you to fetch, then we can begin!"

(Note: the Skorac/Firis/kids stuff is happening hundreds of kilometres away and is only important when everyone goes to Lytec, if and when that happens!)

If a man dedicates his life to good deeds and the welfare of others, he will die unthanked and unremembered. If he exercises his genius bringing misery and death to billions, his name will echo through the millennia for a hundred lifetimes. Infamy is always more preferable to ignominy-Fabius Bile
TheDraliDragon

2:45am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

(Gargush = Miles)
Syra watched. "Oh great it's Stupid name and captain lovebird. Blargh"

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Keeganvalehdan

2:58am Sep 7 2012 (last edited on 3:02am Sep 7 2012)

Normal User

Bow Wielder stopped, thinking he heard something, it sounded like a snarky comment, which he got a lot from Sword Master, but it wasn't clear. I probably imagined it.

Sword Master walked past Bow Wielder. "Come on, you can think about you're girlfriend later, Gargush is already causing trouble." he ran up the hill to the trees Gargush had gone into. First Gargush attacks someone for no reason kilometres away from his sheep, then I meet a talking animal with a rose, then Bow Wielder becomes love struck, what's next, a Fox Lady?! 

He emerged from the trees and saw Gargush pointing a tree at Lilly. This is just going to be one of those days.

petra13131

3:07am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

"Put the tree down sir!" Lilly said ,"It's completely cheating! It's called a sword fight for a reason."

Keeganvalehdan

3:09am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

Gargush brought the tree down on Lilly. Fortunately, it was a dead tree that had been hollowed out by termites some months ago. The tree went straight over Lilly, capturing her in a log. Gargush didn't know what to do now.

petra13131

3:12am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

Lilly was enveloped in the dead wood and many splinters dug into her skin "Are you a freaking idiot!" she screamed.

Keeganvalehdan

3:25am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

Gargush did know what that word meant. With a roar, he picked up Lilly in the log and lifted her above his head. "The only idiot here is the person who insults a Minotaur!" Bow Wielder fired several arrows at Gargush, but Gargush moved the log so they stuck into the tree. 

Suddenly, an enormous Blue dragon came out of nowhere and shot a fireball at Sword Master and Bow Wielder. They jumped out of the way as the trees behind them exploded in fire. Gargush was so surprised he dropped Lilly. Tentea swooped low and grabbed Gargush, speaking to him in some inhuman tongue as she flew away.

Sword Master hurriedly ran down the hill towards Lilly. He realized he was on fire so began to roll down the hill instead.

(Tentea looks like an azure Adolescent Gondra. I will edit my Bios post with deions of all the children, but not actual Bios.)

TheDraliDragon

3:26am Sep 7 2012 (last edited on 3:31am Sep 7 2012)

Normal User

Syra distracted herself by turning her arm into a viscous spiked blade. "hehe, i win" she said to herself.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
petra13131

3:30am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

"This always has to freaking happen to me doesn't it!" Lilly growled ,"Can I take a nice walk? No ,no I can't."

TheDraliDragon

3:36am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

Syra hugged her knees to her chest, wrapping her arm and sword around them. "Okay, Stupid-name, Captian love, and Lily vs a minotaur. My moneys on the Stupid name Captain love and Lily. That Minotaur looks pretty lame"

Keeganvalehdan

3:37am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

Sword Master helped Lilly out of the log. "Sorry about that, I should have remembered Minotaurs do have a brain somewhere in all that hot-air in their head." He put Moonshine in it's holster and looked out where Tentea was flying, now just a speck on the horizon. "We will see Gargush yet. It will take more than a Teenage Dragon to rid the world of him."

petra13131

3:39am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

"Well isn't that just amazing fun?" Lilly said sarcastically pulling a few splinters out of her hand ,"We get to see him again."

TheDraliDragon

3:40am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

"Oh, and the dragon. well, that was anti-climatic" Syra leapt down and stood next to Lily, changing her arm to normal. She didn't say anything, just glanced at the various people around her.

Featherblaka

5:17am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

(Ehehehe! Dead wood! XD)

Vester picked up Phyllis and raced after Sword Master and Bow Wielder.

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

5:24am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

Syra looked at the newcomers. "Do YOU two have proper names?" she asked politely, smiling sweetly.

Featherblaka

5:31am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

Vester placed Phyllis between his paws and looked at Syra, "if by proper you mean human, then  no in my case. Though you're not exactly human, so why would you see human as proper?"

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

5:35am Sep 7 2012

Normal User

"I mean not nouns and verbs" said Syra, suddenyl angry, balck fumes appearing around her, her eyes flashing yellow and her teeth sharp and viscous.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 163