Big Freeze (for me and Blaka only cos we're bored and lonely Keegan we miss you!)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
TheDraliDragon

3:26am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

(You need to save the body features, then go and save the wardrobe and it should work.)

Ukamundo patted Sahaestiel on the shoudler

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:37am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

(It worked! :D Thanks.) 

Wharshin chittered to Sunder and she calmed down. 

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
TheDraliDragon

3:48am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

(no prob)

Ukamundo surveyed the landscape. Syra had already begun strutting up to a ruined fort nested at the base of a smaller cliff with a path up it. Visibility was poor beyond the castle, as it was dark and hazy.

Whether we wanted it or not, we\'ve stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let\'s get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta\'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He\'s well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
Featherblaka

3:52am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

Ebony ran off after Sura with Wharshin and Sunder following. 

TheDraliDragon

3:57am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

(Sura XD You mean Surrerr!)

Ukamun do and Sahaestiel walked after them. The interior of the castle was cold and draughty, but by all means quite dry. Syra took the oppurtunity to squeeze out her hair.

Featherblaka

4:11am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

Ebony shook herself like a wet dog. "Now what?" She asked.
Wharshin began to draw the water out of his clothes once more. 

TheDraliDragon

4:15am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

"Wait until the rain stops silly" laughed Syra

Featherblaka

4:18am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

"I'm a time traveler! I don't do waiting!" Ebony complained. 

TheDraliDragon

4:23am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

"if you travel throguh time i swear I will cut off your tail and feed it to you!" growled Syra. Uakmundo nudged her. "Hey! Be nice"

Featherblaka

4:28am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

"No. I like my tail!" Ebony hissed. "It's good for balance and fluffy so that sometimes people I approve of can pet me!" 

TheDraliDragon

4:30am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

"sorry" Syra grumbled under prompt from Ukamundo

The rain outside slowed to a slight drizzle. The sky was still very dark.

Featherblaka

4:32am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

"Can we go now?" Ebony asked. 

TheDraliDragon

4:38am Apr 23 2013 (last edited on 4:39am Apr 23 2013)

Normal User

Ukamundo drew his coat tighter around him, glad the salamander wool was quite insulative against both water and fire, as well as most projectiles.
"I'm cold blooded though!" whined Sahaestiel.
"So you can warm yourself, by moving your lazy arse" said Syra.

Featherblaka

4:41am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

Wharshin lit a small fire that floated above his palm and held it out to Sahestiel. 

TheDraliDragon

4:59am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

"Thank you!" he said.
"Shall we move out then?" Ukamundo asked.

Featherblaka

5:04am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

"You are welcome." Wharshin said. 
"Yes!" Ebony cried, running to the door and scratching at it. 

TheDraliDragon

5:07am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

Ukamundo opened it and he Syra and Sahaestiel starting marching away from the beach, North Sahaestiel reckoned.
(he has the body of a dragon but the brain of a bird and the manners of a sweet little old lady librarian XD)

Featherblaka

5:12am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

(Sahaestiel is just so floofy on the inside XD) 

Ebony dashed out the door. 
Wharshin sprang onto Sunder and the griliv trotted out the building. 

TheDraliDragon

9:04pm Apr 23 2013

Normal User

Climbing up the second path was mush easier. It met up with 2 roads, 1 going east, one west.
"Which way?" Syra asked.

Featherblaka

9:27pm Apr 24 2013

Normal User

"East." Ebony said. 

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24