'~Out of Reach~' [Small group RP]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
angelmist27

6:13pm Sep 15 2013 (last edited on 7:53am Sep 17 2013)

Normal User

Two hundred years from our present day, our world falls into tyranny, and the destruction of all justice. Every living being bows down to Earth's leader, Zetheron. He and he soldiers watch over everyone, making sure everything goes according to his satisfaction. That is, until we came along. We are known by the people as beasts, monsters, freaks. They're only half right. I might as well tell you who us "Freaks" are. We're 50% human, 50%, well, "Creature." You might be thinking, "Oh, these kids are just weirdos with cat ears." Nope, not at all. We all have half the DNA of what you would call, a fairy tail creature. Yup. Thats right. Dragons, Phenixes, Gryphons, etc. Ever since we were discovered, Zethron has been hunting us down like a game of cat and mice. So far, he hasn't succeeded, but I would like to keep it that way. All the mutant kids plan to come together and bring down that despicable ruler, whose nothing but a coward in my eyes. The day I bow down to him, is the day I've given up all hope. So, you know, NEVER.

Oh how rude of me! I have yet to introduce myself! The name is Kenneth, but you can call me Kenny. As you might have noticed, I'm one of those mutant kids on the run. I have the DNA of a Dragon. Now here are some rules.

RULES:

1. Obviously Res rules apply. 
2. Try to keep swearing to a minimum, but they're teenagers so every now and then is fine.
3. Absolutely, positively NO Mary/Gary sues. If I see one, your getting the boot.
4.You should all know no one likes a godmodder. I don't want to see it.
5. Try to keep the genders even. I don't want to have to deal with 6 girls against 2 guys.
6. Everyone have a different mutation, which means no two characters can have the same creature DNA
7. YOU MUST TYPE AT LEAST ONE MEATY PARAGRAPH PER POST!!!

Now lets move on to the bio's of your character.

BIO:

Name: (Full or just first name)
Looks: (Picture or deion. If you make a deion, don't make it a million paragraphs long, but absolutely do not just put a few words!)
DNA Mutation:
Mutation/Abilities: (Yes, if you have something like dragon or griffon, you may have wings.)
Pet peeves: (Anything your character hate/dislikes?)
History: (Just things about your character's history, not their full background.)
Other: (Anything else you want me to know?)

I have accepted 5 people, no more may join.

\r\n\'Create
angelmist27

6:31pm Sep 15 2013

Normal User

Name: Kenny

Personality: Kenny is a very laid back kind of guy. He might seem like he care about nothing thats going on, but he's actually very serious about most things, he just doesn't like to show it. He has a slight temper problem, so you might want to stay on his good side. He also tends to be sarcastic and can get a little rude at times.

DNA mutation: Dragon

Mutations/Abilities: He has sharp, jagged teeth that can easily pierce skin. He has a Dragon tail and his pupils are slit like a cat's. He also has the wings of a dragon, but he can hide them so no one can see them. His agility and strength are increase of those of a normal human.

Pet peeves: Cowards, tyranny, people who don't know they're place.

History: He was abused in his past and was abandoned as a child.

Other: Nope.

\r\n\'Create
FluzzMe

9:41pm Sep 15 2013 (last edited on 1:04pm Sep 18 2013)

Normal User

Name: Ginny Myra Faux (Jenny Mira Fox)
Personality: I have no idea yet. x.x
Looks:  Her hair is a brown/ginger mix. The right eye is green, the left green/brown. She has ginger freckles spotted across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, along with a trail of them down the sides of her neck and on her feet. The top of her left ear has two piercings, both little silver rings. She usually wears cooler colors, but will occasionally wear bright colors. She always wears wears a brown fedora with feathers matching hers in it. If not wearing that, she finds some way to put feathers in her hair. She usually wears this (http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5034218208167391&pid=1.7) on her wrist, and a matching ring on her finger. She stands about 5'6".
DNA Mutation: Griffin
Mutations: She has, of course, wings. The wings are about 6'8" wide, from the tip to the base on her back. The base is just above her shoulder blade. The feathers are colored from dark brown to deep red, including all shades of brown, a little yellow, orange, red, and a little grey. Aside from that mutation, she also has feathers trailing down her back, mixed with a little lion fur. On her hips there are also feathers with a small amount of fur. She has a (about) 7 foot long lion's tail with a feathers lining it.
Abilities: Her eyesight, smell, reaction time, strength, and agility are better than that of an average human. Her eyesight, smell, and reaction time are better than the rest of her abilities.
Pet peeves: Excessive noise, bright flashes of light, family, chili peppers, overly happy people, young children, neon yellow, rainbows, measuring tapes, the color yellow, pigeons, yellow flowers, yellow earphones, anything yellow, yellow.
History: Her parents orphaned her the moment they realized she was different, at about three. She found a home when she was ten, after bouncing between three or four orphanages. She made sure to keep her mutations a secret from everyone else, except her 'brother', Tommy. He is seven years old, but he is a genius. He's promised never to tell anyone, and so far he's kept his promise. She's kept herself distant from everyone, so it's almost like they don't exist to her.
Other: I don't know exactly where to put this so I'm stuffing it here. Her wings fold much differently than any bird's. They have a joint at about 2 feet away from the base, then another joint 3 feet further towards the tip. This allows it to fold in a way that takes 3 feet off the size of the wing, making it easier to hide under something such as a shirt. If you don't understand this, just let me know and I'll try to explain better. She is also bisexual, if that's okay. All of the sizes on this are approx. She also has a bird, who I shall put a bio up for in a minute. >:D I may have gone overboard with the bio but yeah. x3x

Name: Casper

angelmist27

10:04pm Sep 15 2013

Normal User

((Fluzz-chan, I love your bio! ^.^ Now we just need a few more people to join before we can get started.))

\r\n\'Create
Rika

10:11pm Sep 15 2013 (last edited on 1:22am Sep 16 2013)

Normal User

Name: Iriku
Personality: Iriku is a very friendly individual and thoroughly loves hugs, or at least he does in his normal form. He acts a lot like a child, mostly because seeing him act like his age would be unsettling for most people. When he shifts to his more adult form, his personality becomes better fit to match his appearance. He's still pretty touchy and gentle though. uvu
Looks: Iriku is a small individual, standing at 3'3" with the body of your average little boy, minus of course the ears and his tail. His hair remains silvery white through every one of his forms, and in his usual form he has big blue eyes. He wears traditional Japanese clothing because he finds them perfectly normal and comfortable and has been quite happy to run around with kimonos and yukatas on. uvu
DNA Mutation: Pipe Fox C:
Mutation/Abilities:
Pipe foxes are small by nature int heir original form, meaning that Iriku remains the size of a small child most of the time, with little ears ans a single fluffy tail. When he feels he or anyone he is close to is in danger he can shift his form to that of a fully-grown adult, retaining his ears while one eye changes color to a bright yellow and he gains eight more tails. He also stands at twice his normal height, 6'6", as an adult.
http://cfile236.uf.daum.net/image/26026F4E5206055F1BCD1B
On top of that, he can shift into a true pipe fox, a tiny little thing easily able to be hidden up ones sleeves. (See below)

He can also create small orbs of fox fire, not too big or anything, but it's there and it hurts.

Pet peeves: Really loud noises, sudden loud noises, mean people, thunder storms, floods...um, he doesn't really like tofu either. Things that smell bad...vegetables... -shrugs-
History:
Okay I'll like edit somethingi n here later. XD
Other: None of the art is mine

Graveyardfox

10:38pm Sep 15 2013 (last edited on 12:03am Sep 16 2013)

Normal User

Personality:

Mutations: Feline ears and a forked feline tail as well as fangs and slitted pupils. He also has feline front and back paws, with fur going up his calves/arms.

History: Touki was born to a stray cat and was more feline than human at birth. The only thing that distinguished him from a normal kitten was that his shoulder and pelvic structure were like a human's, and that his tail was so long it forked in two. His growth was also far slower than a normal feline's, but his mother continued to care for him long after his litter-mates had left them. It was as he grew older that his fur thinned out and he started looking like a human/feline mix.
His mother taught him to distrust humans, and that even though he looked like one of them, they would hurt him if they knew he was different. He grew up in a part of a city where things like drugs, gambling, and other illegal activities took place. He grew up seeing the worst of humans, and after his mother died and he began to merge into human life realizing his feline form was too strange for him to be safe in, his opinion of them didn't get any better. Women would throw themselves at him, and even men would sometimes hit on him and enter his personal space. Even after leaving that city, his hatred of humans and disgust towards their behavior remained.

Other: His bakeneko form is about the size of a bobcat.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
angelmist27

8:25am Sep 16 2013

Normal User

((Both accepted! We can either wait for a few people, or we can start when I get home from school.))

\r\n\'Create
FluzzMe

11:07am Sep 16 2013 (last edited on 11:33am Sep 16 2013)

Normal User

((Any time for me is fine. I'm going to edit my form real quick when I get back from school (in about three hours, maybe less). I'm not going to change a ton, just explain how she can hide a huge wings when they're bigger than her. .-. I may also add a tail yay <3

And omg this is like my dream roleplaying partners omg <333 I literally woke up this morning thinking, "what if RikRik joined that roleplay. And what would make it better is if Loko joined omg but that'll never happen." You guys make me so happy. ;w; <3

Edit: I actually edited the bio quite a bit, but you don't have to read all of it. x3 I have a feeling I'm going to be editing little things on her a lot, mostly because she's a new character and I have no idea what to do with her. Thanks for dealing with me <3))

angelmist27

5:05pm Sep 16 2013

Normal User

((It's a pleasure to have you aboard Fluzz-chan! I still love your bio, along with the two other amazing bios. :3 I would like to start soon, if not now. I'm just so excited for this RP!))

\r\n\'Create
FluzzMe

5:09pm Sep 16 2013 (last edited on 5:16pm Sep 16 2013)

Normal User

((Same omg. Thanks for the compliments <3 I'mma edit her bio again in just a sec. >->

Oh, and when it comes time to start, dibs on not being the first. ^^))

angelmist27

5:18pm Sep 16 2013

Normal User

((Haha, thats okay! I was planing on going first to give you guys a feel of the RP and how to start out. :3))

\r\n\'Create
Rika

10:41pm Sep 16 2013

Normal User

((Ahahah I forgot to subscribe to this. ;v; -blushublushu-))

AlloraSilverfield

10:54pm Sep 16 2013 (last edited on 9:44am Sep 17 2013)

Normal User

Name: Vega

Personality: Harsh and cold at first; she makes it very hard to gain her trust. But once you have earned it, you have earned a loyal friend. She is quiet and analytical, and very intelligent. She is very good at hiding emotion, and hardly ever shows it. She is very decisive.

Looks: Around 5'6. Latina, luscious black wavy hair, that forms almost a mane around her head. Very beautiful, like eerily so. Her eyes are yellow, tinged with purple around the outer rims of the iris. She is beautiful in an almost hypnotic kind of way. Her black, batlike wings remain folded at her back most of the time. When the unfold, they have a nearly 10 foot wingspan. She has a scorpion tail that snakes out behind her, and when fully extended stretches 6 feet, and can easily stretch in front of her body or over her head. Her teeth are slightly pointed, except for her canines, which extend slightly longer than a regular human's

url.jpg

Black hair and scorpion tail though on the picture, with darker skin. This really just demonstrates the wings, which can fold flat against her body. They aren't very easy to hide, due to poisonous bony spikes.

DNA Mutation: Manticore

Mutation/Abilities: Obsidian black wings for flight, a deadly poisonous scorpion tail, and poisonous fangs. Extreme emotion can cause her to revert to her natural form; a pitch black female manticore. Think a male lion but thinner and more agile, with more luxurious, shimmering fur, and giant bat wings, and a scorpion tail 

Pet peeves: Overly peppy people, liars, cheaters, quitters

History: Born of a human mother and shapeshifting manticore father, she killed her mother in childbirth, unwillingly, with her scorpion tail. Her father told her that she had killed her out of bloodlust and was a merciless killer that no one could ever love, and she believed him. She found out later it was all a lie, and slit his throat while he slept. She then lived in the shadows, watching humans, and finding those who lied, especially men. She would then seduce them, and kill them at their most vulnerable. 

Other: She really does have a kind heart, but has been hurt so much that it is hidden under her  coldness. Her abilities have made her even harder to get close to than normal. She accidentally killed the man she loved when she kissed him and bit his lip just a little too hard, poisoning him. With no known cure for her poison, she was forced to stab her tail through his heart. 

Rika

11:48pm Sep 16 2013

Normal User

((Allo honey Latina is the term for girls, not Latino. ;v;))

fawn

1:41am Sep 17 2013

Normal User

{Eeeee this is my dream RP team as well. ;u;
Would it be alright if I joined? <3
Only four people have joined so far~}

angelmist27

7:50am Sep 17 2013

Normal User

((Allora-can, you are accepted!

Sonador-chan, You may join, but you will take the last open spot available. So after you make your bio, we may start.))

\r\n\'Create
FluzzMe

1:26pm Sep 17 2013

Normal User

((Eee, can't wait for this to start. <33))

AlloraSilverfield

4:28pm Sep 17 2013

Normal User

((I'm DYING for this to start!))

angelmist27

7:20pm Sep 17 2013

Normal User

((We just need Sona-chan's bio and we can start. ^.^))

\r\n\'Create
fawn

7:38pm Sep 17 2013

Normal User

{I'm working on it now. Shouldn't be long. c:}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4