'~Out of Reach~' [Small group RP]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
angelmist27

8:24pm Sep 17 2013

Normal User

((Okay! Sounds good. :3))

\r\n\'Create
fawn

9:05pm Sep 17 2013 (last edited on 12:28am Sep 18 2013)

Normal User

Name-
Scarlet Elizabeth Mercedes.
Nickname-
Scarlet is her full, proper name, the only one she goes by. Scar is far too ugly sounding for her taste. Scars are gross.
Age-
She is sixteen, and her birthday is October seventeenth.
Gender-
Scarlet is female. If you assumed otherwise, she would be extremely offended.
Personality-
Fiery, hotheaded, snappy, rude, hostile and flirty, Scarlet is what you'd expect from a half flame-bearing creature. She is extremely particular, and if something doesn't go her way, she'll make sure that it does. She tends to whine if she has to do something unpleasant or challenging, and has a way of making others do it for her. She's somewhat narcissistic because she knows she's attractive (she believes it will all her heart, anyway), and will flaunt this is any way possible to avoid working.
Looks-
The picture showed above gives you a good idea of her appearance, but I'll explain her looks in further detail.
Her eyes are an unusual shade of amber, looking almost fiery in some lights. Her wavy and naturally messy hair, which falls to around her mid-back, is a dark red-ginger in color, dyed a light shade of orange-gold at the ends.
She isn't all that tall, just around 5'5" or so, and has a slim, rather fragile built. She obviously isn't built for physical work. She practically worships the sun, so is obviously fairly tan. Her dressing style, like the rest of her, is a bit different. She always wears a large assortment of different bracelets on both wrists, along with a rusted copper ring in the shape of a fiery bird ready to attack, the body of the bird wrapping around her finger and biting the blazing tail. Her usual attire consists of jean shorts and loose T-shirts, and she is almost never seen without sunglasses, despite the weather.
DNA Mutation-
It took me forever to come up with a good mutation for her, but I finally decided on a phoenix. The fiery appearance of the phoenix is much like her hotheaded personality.
Mutation / Abilities-
Mutation-
Scarlet's mutation is rather obvious. A pair of bird-like wings with a nice four foot wingspan sits on her back, covered in orange feathers that appear slightly golden in the sunlight. Although the feathers are primarily orange, some of them are a a rusted brownish colors, a few of a reddish color, while others are deeper shades of orange.
Her fingernails are sharp and hooked at the ends, much like talons.
Long, thin orange feathers form a crest down her back and the back of her legs, and a few of the same feathers are worn in her hair or tucked behind an ear.
Abilities-
Her wings are far too short and unstable to enable her to fly, but if she has a sudden mood-swing, they provide a very useful method of defense. Her wings can actually light on fire, and although it's usually against her own will, on good days she can control it.
Besides her wings, she has the ability to create fireballs in the palm of her hand, usually only about the size of a tennis ball. She has a pretty decent aim, so she's fairly talented at throwing these. She can also make little tiny flames on the tips of her fingers, which she occasionally flicks at people just to annoy them.
She is entirely resistant to any and all heat, so fire doesn't hurt or phase her even a bit.
Pet peeves-
1. Annoying people.
2. Water (not sure if this is considered a pet peeve, but she does hate it). 
3. When people call her "Scar", especially when it's just to annoy her.
4. Having to work more than necessary.
5. When others ignore / mock her.
History-
Ever since she was born, people bullied her for being different. It wasn't just the people around her, but even her family degraded her for her differences. One evening, when she was about thirteen, she totally lost control and her powers went berserk, setting her family's house on fire and burning it down. No matter how hard she begged, screamed, and pleaded, her family forced her out of the house. She's lived mostly on her own since then; sure, other families have housed her and helped her out along the way, but the moment they found out her secret, she was out on her own again. And now, she's hiding from the government, like everyone else.
Other-
Hmm... not really. c:
Other then I realized I kind of copied Fluzz a little on the feathers; I'm really sorry about that man. ;v;

angelmist27

10:04pm Sep 17 2013

Normal User

((Okay! Looks like we're ready to start! X.X Im so excited!))

Laying on the hard cement, the dark haired boy crinkled his nose as a small droplet of water landed in the center of his face. Kenny reluctantly sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He had a big day ahead of him, he couldn't possibly just sleep through it. That's right. It was the day that all the mutants met up. Having said, Kenny was quite excited. It was rare occasion that this teenager got excited, but this was no little event. This could lead to fate of the world. To ending the everlasting tyranny that Zetheron had brought among the humans. Ever since he discovered the mutants, since he discovered they were a threat, he's been hunting them down. Though life on the run wasn't always the best lifestyle, it had its benefits. No rules. That was Kenny's favorite part about it. 

It had only been about fifteen minutes since Kenny awoke from his assault bed. He had fallen asleep in an alleyway last night, which he now realized wasn't the best idea. He felt stiff and had dirt all over himself. "Great. It'll only be the first impression and they'll already think I'm mutated with a street rat." He sighed, scratching the back of his head. Slowly, Kenny rose to his feet, flicking his tail. This part of his mutation was something he couldn't hide, unlike his wings. Brushing off his hoodie, He walked into the street, checking for soldiers. Then, of course, out of the corner of his eye, Kenny spotted one. "Damn." He muttered under his breath. He started running the opposite way, not checking if there was a soldier that way. I bet you can guess what happened next. Kenny run face first into a soldier. This guy was at least a few feet taller than himself. Being 5'10, this was quite intimidating. Instantly the soldiers knew he was a mutant and began to approach their prey. Kenny looked at his wrist, pulling up his sleeve, as if to look at a watch. "Opps, looks like it's time for me to leave." He chuckled, extending his large wings. It looked almost like they had came out of thin air. He jumped off the ground, getting a head start into the air. Looks like he was flying to the meeting.

Kenny was there in few minutes, seeing as air was the fastest route. The meeting place was a small abandoned warehouse. Frankly, it wasn't that bad. It might have been better if he had slept there, but that's Kenny for you. Never taking the easy route. He sat on a crate inside the warehouse, waiting for the others. This was going to be a long and hard journey. If these guys don't reconize that, he's going to make it clear. Kenny was determined to change the world, even if it ment dying in the process. 

((Sorry if its short x3 It's kind of late, but I really wanted to post tonight. C:))

\r\n\'Create
AlloraSilverfield

11:32pm Sep 17 2013 (last edited on 11:35pm Sep 17 2013)

Normal User

The thin orange line of light that sliced through the dark wall of the motel was very thin at first. The first rays of the morning sun that shone through the blinds on the window were a bloody orange, a warning for later that afternoon, when thunderheads would surely be on the horizon. The line on the wall began to stretch as the morning marched on, and it slid to the corner of the room, only to expand onto the neighboring wall, where it continued its journey. 

The light flowed over the bedpost, and directly into Vega's eyes, which opened wide, and then squinted at the window. She groaned, and threw her arm over her eyes to block the pestering sunlight, and maybe get a few more hours of sleep, before the meeting.

A messenger from the underground had informed her that, today, the hunted mutants would be meeting in a warehouse near the outskirts of the city, in the most developed part of town. An excellent meeting location, Vega thought, as most imperial soldiers wouldn't even be seen in that part of the city, where the scum and the impoverished play. They considered it beneath them, and their pride would allow the mutants to meet without fear of being captured.

The sunlight eventually became too much to bare, and Vega sat up, stretching and running her fingertips through her long black hair. It fell in natural luscious waves around her face without any maneuvering, just as it always did. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, and stood, making sure that her tail didn't catch on the sheets. She stretched her cramped wings, nearly touching both walls with the tips. 

She slipped into her black leggings and long, silver blouse, and stepped into her obsidian colored heels. She looked herself over in the vanity mirror as she smoothed on her blood red lipstick. All of her clothing had been tailored to accommodate her wings and tail in the black market. Until she could learn to control her emotions well enough to shape shift into a completely human form, Vega was content to flaunt her mutations, even if it did mean staying underground.

She stepped to the window and opened it wide, grinning into the sunlight, and feeling alive once more in the fresh air. It was only then that she acknowledged her guest. She turned back to the bed to say goodbye.

The man lying in bed had a wife and two children. His wife took great care to hide her bruises with long sleeved shirts and baggy pants while she worked her two jobs. The man in the bed gambled most of her money away, claiming to have lost it in stocks. The man in the bed had several regular concubines that he paid on friday and saturday nights to entertain him. 

Vega had watched. The man in the bed had seen her the night before, when she had allowed herself to be seen. Drunk, and incapacitated, it was easy for the indescribably beautiful mutant to seduce the man, who in the dark and through blurry eyes, failed to notice the slight humps under her jacket, or the tail laying flat against her back. The man invited her up to his room.

Now the man in the bed had glazed-over eyes, dried blood on his lips and around his nose and ears, and also a deep bite mark on his neck. The man on the bed was not breathing.

Vega smiled wistfully, and blew the bastard a kiss. She stepped up onto the windowsill, and dove. 

Eight stories was plenty of space to get airborne from a straight dive, and Vega didn't waste a single foot. She extended her wings just before she hit the ground, and swooped up into the sky. She pumped her wings, feeling the welcoming burn in her muscles, and feeling the air whipping around her face. She pumped to get higher, above the clouds, where to those on the ground she would look like nothing more than a vulture.

In the air was where she felt most free, and where her emotions showed themselves the most often. She soared, grinning to herself, doing barrel rolls in the sky. Her whip-like tail kept her balance throughout her maneuvers. Her tail, though having the stinger of a scorpion's, was more lion-like in appearance. Only the top fourth of the tail looked like a scorpion's, and that was simply because of the impossible-to-ignore stinger that loomed always behind her. 

Even from the air, she could see clearly what happened on the ground. It didnt take her long to find the warehouse, and she glided towards it, taking her time, not wanting to be the first one there. Eventually, she saw something coming from the upper city, flying fast. Keeping her distance, she watched as a young man with scaly wings landed roughly on the ground in front of the warehouse. He looked around, and slipped inside.

With no more doubt that she was at the right place, Vega began her descent, a feeling of absolution consuming her mind.

FluzzMe

9:12am Sep 18 2013

Normal User

((I'll post as soon as I can. <3))

FluzzMe

2:07pm Sep 18 2013 (last edited on 2:42pm Sep 18 2013)

Normal User

Aah, yes. The lovely feeling of the night. Well, almost night. It was early morning, about an hour before the sun came up. The young girl had been up since midnight or so, her mind bustling with the thought of what was to come that day. This wasn't very unusual, seeing as she was a quarter lion. And, as everyone knows, they're creatures of the night.

As she shifted her weight back onto her left foot, Ginny watched the people far below her. The street was lit up by lamps staggered out every hundred yards or so. A bit too close for her tastes, but she supposed it made the humans feel safe. It left no dark patches where one light stopped and another started. She had often changed this, deciding it would be fun to break a few light bulbs. Her 'mom' never liked when she did that, though. 

Ginny slowly stood up, not being careful, though she was practically hanging off the edge of the building. She took a step back, lowering herself onto the main platform that served as the top of the complex. This was where she lived, much more than the room underneath her feet. That is, the room her "parents" had rented for the summer. Ginny had been forced to come with them, despite her protests, and the fact she could do whatever the hell she wanted. They said this trip was for her, that it was to help her come out of her shell. They claimed it was because, "after six years, we still hardly know what to call you!"

That was a damn lie. They had always insisted on calling her 'Jen', or 'Gwen', and she always corrected them with a 'Ginny'. It was also a lie that this thing was even for her. Her 'family' had always wanted to come here, and they finally stole enough money from her to go. Well, technically it wasn't stealing, but it was close enough. Ginny worked on the week days at various jobs to help pay for the taxes and other such things that her bum of a father couldn't cover by himself. She earned a little extra, that she put into the reserve for the 'family' in case an emergency (Tommy was dying, she got killed, etc.) or she died. She wanted to leave Tommy with something, because she knew his parents wouldn't. They were self centered bastards. Both of them.

"Sis?" a familiar voice asked from behind the girl. She sighed, turning around to face the little boy. As soon as he saw her, a grin spread from ear to ear. His eyes, though, showed worry. "You okay, sis?"

"Yeah." she muttered, a fake smile on her lips. "What're you doing up here? You know mom doesn't like it when you're up this early." she tossed her fedora to him, then walked over to him. She ruffled his hair with her hand, but he just laughed and pushed it off. He handed her the hat, which she then put back on her head. "Besides, you need your sleep to grow."

"If I sleep a lot, will I grow up to be like you?" The question caught her by surprise, but she quickly composed herself. "Will I get wings and fea---" she cut him off with a gentle finger to his lips.

"Tommy, don't you ever say that again. Ever. You don't want this for yourself, or even for your worst enemy. Trust me, Tommy, nothing is worse than being what I am." she said, a hand resting on his shoulder.

"But, Ginny, if it's so bad, why are you so good?" he asked. That was Tommy, right there. Ginny smiled, caressing his cheek with her thumb.

"You always could see the best in everyone, couldn't you?" she said, almost to herself. He looked down at her feet, his face confused. "Come on, Tommy, we need to get you back to bed before Mom and Dad wake up." she took his hand, leading him over to the hole in the roof where the ladder to get to the lower levels sat. He went first, and she followed. She lead him to his room, then tucked him in. Moments after he was asleep, a quiet snore emanating from his mouth.

Ginny made it to the doorway, then exited the building. The sun was still behind the mountains, but she could start to see the orange glow. She walked onto the sidewalk, dodging a few other people as she did so. She looked amazingly human, dressed in her street clothes and her tail tucked in her pants. Admittedly  it wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but it was all she could do. Each time she passed a soldier, she tensed a little. It wasn't like they could tell she was different, unless they could somehow see her feathers. She had those covered with cloth, though.

It wasn't far to the building where the mutants were supposed to meet, so she wasn't worried about walking. She preferred walking to flying, because people almost always noticed her when she was flying. After all, there weren't many birds with a 13 foot wingspan. Unless, of course, they thought she was an eagle. But what was the last eagle you saw in this town? Exactly.

By the time Ginny reached the warehouse, storage, building thing, the sun was about an inch over the the mountains. It was still early morning, but not as early as she would like it to be. The sun was already starting to make her a little drowsy. She ignored it, though, and looked around. She didn't see anyone else, so she entered the building. 

Sitting on a crate was a boy that looked about a year or so older than her, definitely a mutant. The tail, the smell, everything about him screamed mutant. Mutated with what, though, she wasn't sure. From the smell of him, she would've guessed a sewer rat or something. Laughing lightly to herself, she walked over to one of the corners and leaned against it. She pulled her fedora down so it covered her eyes, and she waited for the boy to speak or others to arrive.

((First of all, I'm sorry it's so long. Most of it is floof, but it was so fun omg. I promise, I'll try to keep it to a better size next time. <33 Second, I didn't mention Vega because you didn't say where she was, so I didn't want to powerplay or anything. x.x Third, she's wearing a fedora like the one on my HA. ^^ <3))

Rika

2:35pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

((Psst would it be okay for my little Iki to maybe have slept there hidden away as a pipe fox? ;v;))

FluzzMe

2:44pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

((psst I wouldn't care but you could scare the crap out of a certain griffin ;o))

angelmist27

3:43pm Sep 18 2013 (last edited on 3:45pm Sep 18 2013)

Normal User

((That would be funny. xD Oh, and Fluzz-chan, If you want to type that much its fine, it just took me a little time to read ^.^

And I plan to wait until everyone posts before I post again. So then everyone is at the warehouse and Kenny could start the meeting.))

\r\n\'Create
AlloraSilverfield

9:22pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

(( we still need the phoenix and pipe fox to post. How often can we post, Angel? And I personally LOVE long posts, they add to the story! For example, thanks to everyone's posts we now know that the warehouse is in a very run-down part of the city, filled with prostitutes, gambling, and drugs. We know that the city is quite large, and there are mountains to the east. We know that there are lots of guards in the city, with not as many in the scary ghetto part where the warehouse is. We know the sun just rose. It makes it way easier for everyone else to post with more detail when the previous posts set the scene! Just my opinion ^^))

angelmist27

9:38pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

((I totally agree! And I would say wait for the other two post, then after that, everyone is free to post whenever. ^.^))

\r\n\'Create
fawn

10:29pm Sep 18 2013 (last edited on 10:29pm Sep 18 2013)

Normal User

{Hey guys.
I apologize, but something very unfortunate that I cannot help has happened. My computer got water in the circuits and over half the keys, including vital ones like a, e, and occasionally o are not responding. I can only talk to you all through my iPad, which is a huge pain to deal with because the iPad is kind of broken, too.
So, to sum it up; I don't know when I'll be able to post. I was planning to post last anyway, simply because it would be very likely for Scarlet to show up last. I will post whenever my computer starts working and everyone else has posted, which could be tonight or a week from now. I don't know.
Again, I'm terribly sorry, and if I could redo what happened I would be posting right now. :c}

Rika

10:58pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

((Pipe fox, phoenix, and bakeneko actually. unu))

AlloraSilverfield

11:04pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

((Sona, I hate power-playing, but would it be alright if we could just include your character in whatever we do until you post? Like, maybe just have her show up and listen to whatever we talk about, but not power play too much. If not I completely understand it just might make it less disruptive in whatever is happening once you get back in the swing of things.))

fawn

11:12pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

{I'd really, /really/ appreciate it if you guys waited for me. The way I see, it two other people still need to reply, and while we're waiting for them, I'm sure I can figure out what's wrong with my computer. My dad has informed me that it should be back to normal by tomorrow morning, and although this is probably just wishful thinking, I hope he's right.
This is kinda a group RP, you know, and I feel like it's fair that everyone in the group gets a chance to post before everyone else goes on. As said above, what happened was really inconvenient, but it cannot be helped and I'd appreciate it if you accommodated to my unfortunes.
If you guys want to continue you on without me, that's fine, but I'll probably just end up dropping out so no one has to wait for me. c:}

Graveyardfox

11:33pm Sep 18 2013

Normal User

((Guys watch the language or this threat might end up locked if we can't keep it PG.
Also, um, yeah... *forgotten about*))

The sound of birds chirping roused Touki from his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and lifted his gaze to the canopy of leaves above. Morning already? He blinked his eyes against the soft light that was filtering down to the forest floor. The shape of the leaves were not well-defined yet, telling him the sun hadn't yet risen above the mountain to pierce them.

Carefully, he sat up, working the sleep from his body. He'd rested against the trunk of a tree between its roots the night before, but his body was used to such conditions and he didn't feel stiff. He looked to his left side and saw a spilled bottle of alcohol and the ears on top, uncovered for the moment while he was hidden in the forest, of his head twitched. What a waste; it must have been knocked over while he slept. Unlike humans, the poison they called alcohol was good for the bakeneko, and he drank it often.

He picked up the bottle and stood, looking now to his right. Between the roots of the tree a rock was placed, marking the resting place of his feline mother. "I'll be back tonight, mother," he murmured, turning his back to the grave and walking away.

As he walked, he scratched at the label of the bottle with his blunt human thumb nail, and when he began approaching the outskirts of the city, he paused to clip his ears down then pull up his hood before carrying on.

A bird's call caught his attention and he looked up, hoping for a meal. This close to the city, the trees were thin enough he could see the sky. His eyes narrowed as his keen sight caught a flash of movement. Something was flying far to fast to be a bird, and looking around, he spotted another form. He watched curiously as the first form landed then the other began to go in the same direction.

He made his way onto city territory and navigated in the direction of where he'd seen the figures land. He kept his head low, not making eye contact, even though his sunglasses, with anyone he passed, especially guards. He ran into no trouble, and as he neared he turned into an empty alleyway, well, empty aside from an orange and white cat rummaging in the garbage.

He let out a curt meow of greeting and the cat lifted his head. Getting a good look at its face and the details of its scrawny body, Touki shifted into it. The cat let out a startled sound and bolted off around a corner. Touki let it go and ran the last few blocks to his destination.

A warehouse soon came into sight, and Touki opened his mouth to inhale scents. Humans... no, their scents were soured with something strange. Touki lashed his tail and prowled closer to the building. Instead of nearing the entrance, he leaped up into a broken, shadowed window and crouched, green eyes examining the inside. Immediately his eyes first rested on the form of a boy, about his age, with wings and a tail. Touki's eyes narrowed and carefully he dropped down to the floor. He crouched down behind some boxes to watch, hoping they would shadow his pelt.

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
AlloraSilverfield

10:55am Sep 19 2013

Normal User

((Gah I love the writing style of everyone here! :3))

Vega folded her wings back until they streamlined, and she plummeted towards the ground. At the last second, she flared them, feeling the burn in her muscles, and grinning, enjoying the primal energy and adrenaline she felt when flying. She landed lightly, one foot at a time (which was important to do in heels.) Then, folding up her wings and straightening her blouse, she pushed open the door of the warehouse..

There were broken windows and cracks in the ceiling and walls, each of which let in their own fair amount of sunlight. The light sporadically covered the warehouse floor, but was the ideal amount of light for her eyes to see in. The boy sitting at her right was clearly a mutant. He smelled like a dirty lizard, but with something more... His wings and tail gave him away to be some sort of dragon. Inside, her heart fluttered. Dragons are powerful, she thought, this could be interesting. On the outside, she showed no emotion.

On her left sat a girl with a hat over her eyes. She showed no outward signs of mutation, but smelled all kinds of it. There was some eagle, some human, but also something else, something familiar. It took Vega a moment to recognize the smell as one that often came from herself. Lion. She smiled to herself, uncharacteristically, but quickly hid the show of emotion, not wanting to seem weak. She decided that she liked this lion-girl even more than dragon-boy.

She walked to the left side of the room, taking no extra care on the uneven ground, being very practiced in wearing heels. She sat on a barrel, lifting her scorpion tail above her head to keep her balance and be more comfortable. 

She glanced sidelong at the lion-girl, wondering what kind of connection she had to the most royal of the animals. Vega smiled inwardly this time (careful not to show her pleased mood on the outside.) The manticore mutant was very proud of her lion heritage. She very much loved her beautiful, graceful form as a lion. It was, she thought, even more beautiful and seductive than her human form.

In the back of her mind, she thought she smelled a tabby cat, which made sense, seeing as how they were in an old warehouse. She thought nothing of it.

((SO EXCITED! I just had to post again, I want to give the others something to work with!))

Rika

1:10pm Sep 19 2013

Normal User

It was around that time that, finally, a tiny little creature awoke from inside a very nicely lined crate. The tiny thing, a silvery white pipe fox, moved quickly through the little area before simply settling on Kenny's shoulder, rising up to rub at his little muzzle with a tiny little paw before he looked around him and sniffed at the air. He tilted his head a little bit and squeaked lightly before skittering down to settle in the middle of the floor. In a small puff of white smoke, the tiny thing was replaced with what looked to be a small boy.

He gave the group a grin and waved, his tail waving happily behind him. "Hi! I'm known as Ikiru, and I'm a pipe fox!" Then he blinked, paused, and allowed his brows to furrow a bit. "Well, half a pipe fox I suppose, given what we all are." He pulled his knees to his chest. "I'm small because pipe foxes are tiny little things, small enough to fit in your sleeve or your pocket! That's what I just was when I was crawling around." He grinned wide. "It's nice to meet people who are even just a little like me! It's really comforting, you know?" He let out a little yawn, his tail soon moving to curl around him. "So, um, what are the rest of you if you don't mind my asking?" He cocked his head, his big blue eyes curious as his ears perked and he focused forward.

"I mean, the dragon's a bit obvious at least, but not the rest of you, really." He looked around, leaning forward a bit, his ex
pression purely curious.

angelmist27

6:28pm Sep 19 2013

Normal User

Kenny looked at The girl with the fedora, leaning against the wall. It was hard to tell what she was mutated with. He was horrible with smells. Then he turned to the girl who had just walked in. They were both beautiful girls. He was beginning to think there were no other guys just as he felt something climb onto his shoulder. It was a pipe fox. Adorable in the fox form, adorable as a half human. Kenny flicked his tail as he stood up to speak. "My name is Kenny, and as Ikiru said, I'm half dragon. If you don't mind, an introduction from each of you would be nice." Kenny said, shoving his hands into his skinny jean's pockets. 

Even though he didn't really show it, Kenny felt awkward. If he could, he would have taken a shower, or freshened up. Unfortunately, living on the streets had that downfall. Honestly, he didn't have a choice. Hiding his mutations wasn't as easy for him as it was for the other teens. His tail was much to big to just tuck in his pants, and his wings didn't always want to corporate. Though if he really wanted to, he had a way of hiding his wings. Kenny sighed as he heard his stomach growl, though, surprisingly food was the last thing on his mind. Right now all Kenny cared about was saving the world.

\r\n\'Create
FluzzMe

6:32pm Sep 19 2013

Normal User

((-coughcough- I thought Sona asked us not to go any further. lD))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4