We Weren't always like this...(Mutant Animal RP...)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

8:02pm Jan 8 2013 (last edited on 8:07pm Jan 8 2013)

Normal User

This was a spur of the moment idea.

PLOT
    There's a place on a uncharted island where experiments are being done on defenseless animals. They have escaped on a boat to the continent of North America and are now trying their best to fit in. We will start when they first get of the boat. P.S. They can talk to humans and you can only have real animals mixed together.
INTRO
    The alarms blared in the ears of every living creature on the island and voices yelled out of speakers about the escaped experiments. The experiments charged through the wall of people into the fresh air of the outside world. They continued to run until they reached a boat and got on-board. They had no idea what was going to happen when they got off of this boat.
RULES
1. Romance and violence needed.
2. Don't get to in depth with the romance,remember site rules.
3. HAVE FUN!!
BIO
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Mutation:
Crush:
Other:
MY BIO

Name: Shadow
Looks: She has silver eyes and a deep scar over her right eye.

Black and Red wolf EvilWolf.jpgPersonality: She is very mysterious and most others avoid her out of
fear. She isn't very social and it is hard to get her to trust anyone.
She is violent and thinks that there is no time for love. She is always
alone and will hurt anyone that gets near her,normally. Her
personality can change,if she likes someone as a friend or more. Rp the
rest out..

History: She doesn't like to talk about it.
Mutation: She has black bat wings,extra long and sharp fangs and extra long and sharp claws.
Crush: None
Other: All the things in the picture are on her. She was the most dangerous and aggressive experiment on the island.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
spirit1212

12:35pm Jan 13 2013

Normal User

(Bump.)

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
BeckyL97

1:07pm Jan 13 2013

Normal User

Name: Aastha
Looks: http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/md1009/white-tiger.jpg
Personality: Not too social, and she can have an incredibly violent temper if provoked. Because of this, she keeps away from others as much as possible, for fear of hurtig them unknowingly. She is actually kind, but when she's angry her rage gets in the way of her other emotions. She does have a good sense of humour at times, though, and loves a good joke or a game every now and then.
History: She doesn't talk about it. With anyone.
Mutation: White, feathered wings. Also, she is twice the height of a fully grown normal tiger, making her height at the shoulder just over 2 metres. She has immense strength, more so than a normal tigress.
Crush: None/Open
Other: She is currently pregnant with a single cub...if that's not ok, then I can change it.

Adopt one today!
SpiritDragon

1:09pm Jan 13 2013

Normal User

Name:
Boondox
Looks:
RP it out
History:
Unknown
Mutation:
He has a skull face [as shown] a lion tail, a mane and alllot of others [adding soon]
Crush:
Open
Other:
None

I'll get a few more characters in a sec

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
spirit1212

5:03pm Jan 13 2013

Normal User

(Both accepted,but,SpiritD,I will have to wait til' I'm on a better computer to see your picture.)

SpiritDragon

5:14pm Jan 13 2013

Normal User

[I might get another male character, or a female character, I'm unsure yet though.
and thanks ^^]

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
spirit1212

5:45pm Jan 13 2013

Normal User

(Mkay. I'll start the rp in a bit.)

pandameg199630

8:21pm Jan 13 2013

Normal User

((Can I join with a half bird half snake character?))

Zhee Banner photo Zheebanner_zpsdf3c459f.png
spirit1212

6:51am Jan 14 2013

Normal User

(Sure and cool picture SpiritD.)

pandameg199630

9:15pm Jan 14 2013 (last edited on 5:47pm Aug 13 2013)

Normal User

Name: Ibas
Looks:
He's about 5 feet long from beak to tail tip and he has a wingspan of 8 feet.
Personality: Because he hasn't lived outside of cage before, he doesn't really know how social interaction works.  He can be very blunt and rude without meaning to be.
History: He was born and raised as a hybrid on the island and doesn't know anythin
g about any other places.  He is the only one of 100 experimental bird snake hybrids that is still alive.  The others just couldn't handle the hybridization.  
Mutation: Nothing besides the whole half bird half snake thing.
Other: He likes flying, but hates landing because every landing is practically a crash landing due to his lack of legs.

Name: Ramvell, called Slayer 1 by humans who know about him.
Looks: His body is mostly like a German Shepherd's, and the coloration is as well. His teeth are like a sharks and are constantly being replaced.  His head has the horns of a bull.  His back has a ridge of spike and fur going down it to keep enemies off of his back.  His tail is similar to a Cheetah's in length and shape, but the end has a pincer.  He has large feathered wings that are black on top and tan on the bottom.  He wears a belt around his stomach that has lots of hooks on it.  Each hook can have one or more pelts on it from splices he has killed.  He wears a collar with a small silver tag labeled 'Military Dog'.
Personality: Because his DNA is mostly German Shepherd, he feels strong loyalty to his trainers.  He is highly aggressive and is quick to jump into fights.
History: He was initially a prototype of a mutant that would be sold to the military and the police, but when the splices escaped he was trained to capture them and bring them back, dead or alive.  He has slain several splices so far and wears a piece of their pelts on a belt on his hips.  
Mutation: German Shepherd mixed with the DNA of many dangerous creatures.
Crush: 
Other: He works with a partner

awesomething10

9:43pm Jan 14 2013

Normal User

Name: Zhoomish
Looks: She is a small black cat, but her tail is more like one of a gecko's. She also has gecko eyes. (No blinking) Her paws are more lizard shaped.
Personality: She is rather shy around strangers. But she will stand up for herself and others if she has to. She loves practical jokes. You know she likes you after you have been practical "joked".
History: She was once a regular alley cat. She was always positive as a kit. But after she was separated from her mother and experimented on, she became shy and she didn't trust anyone. 
Mutation: She is now part gecko. She has gecko-like eyes and tail. Her paws are shaped more reptile-like and she can use them to climb walls with ease. She lost her claws, but she still has her fangs.
Other: Her practical jokes are usually simple ones. She can't make anything too complex.

(Is this good?)

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
Wulfey

5:16am Jan 15 2013 (last edited on 9:22am Jan 20 2013)

Normal User

Name:
Silver

Looks:
Silver is bigger than a normal wolf and has eagles wings.

I have full permission from the artist.

Personality:
To be rp-ed

History:
He won't tell

Mutation:
Wings, sharper fangs, longer claws and exelled senses

Crush:
Shadow

Other:

-
spirit1212

7:08am Jan 15 2013

Normal User

(All acepted. I will wait for the rest of Wulfey's bio before we start.)

pandameg199630

8:31pm Jan 19 2013

Normal User

((Should we just go ahead and start?  It's been a few days...))

Rika

6:30am Jan 20 2013

Normal User

((:U Can I join with a horse mixed with a bird of paradise?

And maybe a fox mixed with a wolf and a bat? :P))

avarocks

7:21am Jan 20 2013 (last edited on 7:33am Jan 20 2013)

Normal User

Urrr.. this is kinda last minute.

Bio:
Name: Sasha
Personality: Light but fierce. Loyal, she often will fight for her friends, even if they aren't so loyal to her.
History: Sasha was a german shepherd mix and an unwanted mutt. Living out on the streets, she was used to fending for herself and fighting to survive.
Looks:
Mutation: Her bite seems to have twice the effect as it did before, and her claws can easily pierce anything. She can vanish and become invisible, seen by no one.
Crush: No one yet... (;
Other: None

spirit1212

11:01am Jan 21 2013

Normal User

(Accepted,Ava. Yes,Rika. I'm starting.)

Shadow hid behind a crate as the rocking boat continued on and had her head hanging over the side and watching the fish jump from the water,feeling kind of hungry. When the boat suddenly stopped her head raised and she looked towards the shore. She licked her lips and picked up the chain hanging from her neck brace in her mouth. Her head looked behind her and,seeing no humans,she ran towards the part of the boat closest to land. Swiftly,she jumped over the edge and felt her paws hit soft dirt. Right before running off,she looked behind her and grinned,looking slightly evil.

awesomething10

5:53pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

Zhoomish had been crawling on the ceiling, until she heard pawsteps. She looked down to see Shadow running. She felt terribly seasick, and was getting tired of being upside-down, so she climbed off the ceiling and followed Shadow. When her paws touched the dirt, she almost tasted breakfast again. Ugh.

"Hello, this is... Mom Universe. Yes, the children are playing swords. Sorry, playing with swords. They\'re bleeding, oh noo they are dead. Don\'t call again. * click * Sorry I panicked"
spirit1212

5:59pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

(I'm going to wait for the others to post.
RP ADVERTISEMENT

In The Pit,Anything Can Happen...(Human and Dragon RP...)
We need some males and bonders.

Please join it.)

pandameg199630

7:01pm Jan 21 2013

Normal User

Ibas, who had been sunbathing on a crate for most of the ride, was woken as something ran by the crate.  Judging by the jingling he heard, it was that black wolf that had a collar.  Ibas stretched his wings and wriggled his lower half as he prepared to take off.  He coiled up on his tail, sprung, and flapped his wings hard, pulling himself into the sky.  He flew far above the shore, eager to see as much of this new world as he could.  It was beautiful!  All of the water and the trees and the dirt and all of the new things he had never been shown before, all the things he had heard humans talk about in passing but had never truly seen.  He loved it!  It was so much greater than that tiny cage he had believed was the world just a day ago.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24