Flight Rising

Go to page: 1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 141 Bookmark Thread
Fuzzle

8:00am Oct 8 2013

Normal User

Salt: Thanks. :) And yes, I'm seeing that. Lol. We're actually all kind of hoping the Arcane/Fire battle turns out like how ours with Water did. |D Ah well. I'm leaning towards Arcane's side on this one.
And only 30k huh? Bet you'll have 'em by the end of the day. :3 And yes. The Seraph girl is pretty. X3 Thought I liked the Midnight/Caribbean Seraph girl I finally sold a few days ago a bit better. I think it's because I'm sort of iffy on when I like the Black primary. Sometimes the white accent is just... Meh. :/ 

WolfyPoptarts

6:16am Oct 9 2013

Normal User

Fuzzle - that black/teal girl is perfect :3

i just had a major lair re-jig, re paired most of my dragons and bought two new pairs ..... now im drowning in baby dragons xD

anyone else super excited for RoR? xD

>:3
Phos

9:02am Oct 9 2013 (last edited on 9:04am Oct 9 2013)

Normal User

Fuzz: Lean a bit more lol, we don't seem to be trying hard enough; Fire's dom everytime I check. ; u ;
Ah yea the carribean was really nice too, seraph is so pretty on those. I guess if she wasn't perfect then might as well sell before you change your mindand prices become worse. :C

As for the 250k imp, I totally backed out of the offer and gave the seller compensation ahhh. ; _ ; There was suddenly another imp in the AH that matched my breedings plans more. The range was like wow amazingly smaller and the price was half. I felt like a huge jerk but the seller was rly kind good lordy bless her. ; ~ ;

Here's my new darling. <3 <3
I'm looking for a mate now. Either imp or WC. Primary beige - slate, secondary rose - magenta. There weren't any WCs in that range for sale. As for imps, I found a beige pink and slate pink, but they're like 225k each and I think I've learnt my lesson on putting things on hold. XD Time to just wait it out yo.

This was the 250k imp that I backed out of and her siblings. Eldritch #11390 is the one selling them, she's willing to haggle! Probably more than before since I've paid a bit. ^ _ ^

silver coal mulberry 8k
platinum thistle blue 5k
platinum thistle royal 8k

On another note, I've got some lil noodles for sale too.
Send me crossroads for them if interested. :D
I'd trade for a few exalt fodders too.

Fuzzle

11:36am Oct 9 2013 (last edited on 11:37am Oct 9 2013)

Normal User

Wolfy: Lol. You should donate all those hatchlings to one of the Dominance raffles. XD Could win you a pretty prize. :3
And I actually am kind of happy about the upcoming Riot. X3 Mainly because it's the most... Different element that has a holiday so far and I wanna see what they come up with for that apparel.

Salt: Lol. I've noticed Arcane tends to get a lead in the morning and then Fire at night. Or at least that's how it was yesterday. But I could maybe try to lean a bit more. Dunno how much I can help. c:
But yeah. I managed to sell her for 200k. The Caribbean girl. I tried to sell her for higher but just... Couldn't. -_-; And then I spent nearly all that earned treasure on hatchlings and adults for Dominance last week. ^^; Ah well.

And that'a very pretty Imperial girl you snagged there. :) And I imagine the stone-range with pink is a very limited combo, so not likely any Wildclaws at this point. |D Maybe one will pop up in a few days or so.
And I must say that I like the Imperial you got quite a bit better than what you were originally going for. The color combo fits together so much better. And those last two are pretty, but Pink's not really my thing. X3 

Noctre

1:38pm Oct 9 2013

Normal User

So I have some Spirals and Pearl Catches for sale that I need to get rid of ;;

Black/Mulberry/Maroon, female

Black/Midnight/Tomato, male

Obsidian/Maize/Chocolate, male

Denim/Lavender/Pink, male
Im also going to be clearing out some of my dragon pairs, so if youre interested in some dragons, let me know ;; my user is Noctre if anyone didnt know </3

Greed

2:13pm Oct 9 2013

Normal User

Ooh found 2 wind eggs and decided not to sell the plague egg... so tempted to hatch... xD

A pretty Icecream. Please feed her a berry if you would be so kind! Even better if you are not logged in/a member, as I will get points from it!
Greed

2:18pm Oct 9 2013

Normal User

D'aww! well i decided to hatch them. The two wind egg's were meh... but the plague egg look at the little cutie that came out :D
Female
Primary: White Basic
Secondary: Pink Basic
Tertiary: Azure Basic

A pretty Icecream. Please feed her a berry if you would be so kind! Even better if you are not logged in/a member, as I will get points from it!
Fuzzle

3:03pm Oct 9 2013 (last edited on 3:06pm Oct 9 2013)

Normal User

Blue: See? Told you to hatch it. XD A little almost albino cutie with red eyes. 

And I just got this guy for 6k. ... 

Like. I know Commons go for pretty cheap now... But let's mention how this guy has a gem gene and is also double-gene'd and has matching eyes. :/ 
Just isn't right. Oh well. I bought him to level him up and probably donate him the Arcane raffle. So it's their loss and my gain.

Zen

3:12pm Oct 9 2013

Artist

I sold my imp babies and went on a massive spending spree 
I have no regrets  :D
also brought some scatter scrolls

holidays321

8:02pm Oct 9 2013 (last edited on 8:05pm Oct 9 2013)

Normal User

This is the girl that was on hold

crossroad received

midnight basic
charcoal basic
coal gembond

c:
Fuzzle

8:19pm Oct 9 2013

Normal User

Zen: You picked up some cuties. :3 I quite like the little Maize Skydancer with the Blood wings (or is that Maroon?).

Holiday: Oo! Nice. That gembond makes it look like she's got little stones attached all over her. c:

Punk

10:30pm Oct 9 2013 (last edited on 10:30pm Oct 9 2013)

Normal User

so you can now get a genned pearl catcher for the same price as an non gene starter....or you can also get non gene pearls and ridgebacks and spirals for the price of a non gene starter. all at the auction house....seriously there is now no point in breeding to sell...

Work in progress
Noctre

10:41pm Oct 9 2013

Normal User

AAAAAAAH ITS A TRIPLE MAIZE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Fuzzle

10:41pm Oct 9 2013 (last edited on 10:42pm Oct 9 2013)

Normal User

Punk: Pretty much. :/ And unfortunately that's how it'll eventually be with all breeds so long as gene scrolls are readily available. But even if they weren't they'd still go down. The Imperials are a show of that. 

Which is stupid because the site is advertised as a breeding site. Oh well. I just get genes for luxury reasons anymore. Don't really care if the babies will sell or not. I just want pretty dragons.

Noctre: 8| The ULTIMATE Maize baby. :3 You hatch that yourself? 'Cause that's an awesome hatch.

Punk

10:47pm Oct 9 2013

Normal User

PrimaryMaize Basic
SecondaryRoyal Seraph
TertiaryBlood Basic

selling this boy for 25K in auctions. need to sell him to get this wildclaw girl to go with this little boy i bought :

PrimarySteel Clown
SecondaryRoyal Shimmer
TertiaryTeal Basic

got him for 60K in auctions. the girl i want to pair him with is 80K and im just 11K short.

Work in progress
Noctre

10:47pm Oct 9 2013

Normal User

I did ;^; My first double was a double ice..and now this <3 
I honestly love him, but Im just gonna sell cus I need the treasure XD but still...AAAAAH!!! <3<3<3

Fuzzle

10:53pm Oct 9 2013

Normal User

Punk: That's a cutie little Wildclaw boy. :3 The Steel Clown looks quite neat. What's the Wildclaw girl look like?

Noctre: That's awesome! And I checked the tundra out and I see Rooster is his daddy. XD He would be.
And I was gonna link you to a thread where someone was looking for a Maize/Maize baby, but I see they've already picked a dragon. |D

Noctre

10:57pm Oct 9 2013

Normal User

Daww ;c I'll look in the dragons wanted section...hopefully I'll find someone </3

Fuzzle

2:06am Oct 10 2013 (last edited on 2:17am Oct 10 2013)

Normal User

Oh holy Hell. o.o the Maintenance period didn't happen.

Edit: Scratch that. Just kicked me out. :/

Punk

10:33am Oct 10 2013

Normal User

i went into the auctions to buy the girl i wanted and she is gone :(

Work in progress
Go to page: 1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 141