Flight Rising

Go to page: 1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 141 Bookmark Thread
Greed

10:35am Oct 10 2013

Normal User

Just bought this little sweetie

A pretty Icecream. Please feed her a berry if you would be so kind! Even better if you are not logged in/a member, as I will get points from it!
Punk

11:07am Oct 10 2013

Normal User

i looked through auctions and bought my first imp ^^ i will breed her with my wildclaw boy

im going to breed her with my wildclaw boy <3 here is the chart :

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=16,25,3,18,5,29,1

and here are her colors :

PrimaryPurple Clown
SecondaryIce Seraph
TertiarySilver Basic

Work in progress
Nomzisaur

7:38pm Oct 10 2013 (last edited on 7:39pm Oct 10 2013)

Normal User

I'm renting out Ice Nests for those of you who are looking for some lovely white-eyed babies! :3

Here is the link to my thread if you'd like to check it out <3

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=975026&page=1&anchor=

Yeah the linky thing wasn't working so this is the best I can give ya sorry xd

Fuzzle

12:43am Oct 11 2013

Normal User

And I just came into possession of this fella' .:3
Banana/Seafoam/Blood

I kind of got him for free? |D Long story really. But I'm happy to welcome this adorable cutie into my lair. c:

Blue: Awe. That's a cute little Spiral. :3 I'm loving those Ice eyes with those colors.

Punk: Ooo! Purple Impy. She's absolutley lovely. c: Those two are gonna make some very pretty babies. 

Punk

9:48pm Oct 11 2013

Normal User

they can breed in like 30 days i think. im thinking about doing reserves but idk if anyone would want them...

Work in progress
Punk

9:55pm Oct 11 2013 (last edited on 9:58pm Oct 11 2013)

Normal User

oh and here is Caines nest <33

PrimaryMidnight Basic
SecondaryObsidian Freckle
TertiaryTomato Basic

PrimaryCoal Basic
SecondaryMidnight Basic
TertiaryTangerine Basic

PrimaryBlack Basic
SecondaryCoal Basic
TertiarySoil Basic

Work in progress
Fuzzle

12:44am Oct 12 2013

Normal User

Punk: Cute baby Ridgies. :) I especially like that Midnight/Obsidian Freckle.

Pegasus

2:06pm Oct 12 2013

Support

She's RTB but mateless :C

Fuzzle

3:49pm Oct 12 2013 (last edited on 4:54pm Oct 12 2013)

Normal User

Casually perusing the AH I found this girl for just 65k. :3
Blood Clown/Seafoam Eye Spots/Rust
She's gonna be a mate for my newest Skydancer boy.

Pegasus: Awe, she's really pretty! :3 Reminds me of cream savers. 'Fraid I don't have any dragon I could offer to breed with her. I've got a Leaf Clown/Maize boy, but they'd have one hell-of-a range of babies. XD

WolfyPoptarts

4:39pm Oct 12 2013

Normal User

Fuzzle, you seem to be very lucky with SDs o.o that boy would be a perfect mate for my fire/sky girl xD and that blood/seafoam ... so pretty ;3;

>:3
Fuzzle

5:05pm Oct 12 2013 (last edited on 5:05pm Oct 12 2013)

Normal User

Wolfy: Yeah, I dunno what that's about. XD I'm never lucky with things.
And you're right, they would make cute babies. If only yours had a shorter cool-down I'd over him for a one-time studding, but her's is only a couple days shorter than mine, so... |D Maybe you'd be interested in a baby from them in the future? X3
Edit: And thank 'ye! :3 I just love the Blood primary with colors like Aqua and Seafoam. And also I noticed all three of these SDs are Nature ones. XD

WolfyPoptarts

5:23pm Oct 12 2013

Normal User

Fuzzle: I might well be! :3 I'm trying to find her a mate, but I'm not having a.lot of luck so far xD

>:3
Fuzzle

5:37pm Oct 12 2013

Normal User

Wolfy: Yeah, it can be a pain-in-the-butt to find dragons in those color ranges. :/ Not a lot of warm color/cool color breeders, I don't think. Plus everyone wants grayscale dragons anymore. Not everyone, but a lot of people. Which, nothing wrong with 'em, I just preffer to have some color myself.

Punk

9:00pm Oct 12 2013

Normal User

im thinking of doing requests for my imp and wildclaw that will be breeding in about a month.
i want them to be triple gene. they already have two genes i just need help to decide how much the price should be and which tertiary gene i should use.

Male :
918712_350.png

PrimarySteel Clown
SecondaryRoyal Shimmer
TertiaryTeal Basic

Female :
907979_350.png

PrimaryPurple Clown
SecondaryIce Seraph
TertiarySilver Basic

which tertiary gene should i use on them? and how much do you think i should charge for reserves?

also here is the range their babies might be.

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=16,25,3,18,5,29,1

Work in progress
Pegasus

10:12pm Oct 12 2013

Support

Fuzzle I don't mind, just want her bred! xD
Though I would prefer DG male for her :P

Fuzzle

11:13pm Oct 12 2013 (last edited on 11:45pm Oct 12 2013)

Normal User

Pegasus: Ah, well, 'fraid he's not DG. XD I'm sure you could find a mate with a better color range an two genes. Though if you don't, my boy will probably be open for a while.

Edit: Punk: If I had to say, I'd go with either Underbelly or, if you like it, gembond. I've never personally been a fan of circuit over primary genes, but certain secondary ones don't look too bad with it.
As for prices. I really don't know what to tell you there. :/ Prices drop so much anymore. I might suggest going around to different reservation forums and seeing what others are prices their Imperial/Wildclaw pairs at.

Edit 2: Also forgot. Finally got a Wildclaw scroll for Delancy here. :)

Meg

8:04pm Oct 14 2013

Normal User

Ugh, I haven't been able to keep up with this in forever. I miss you guuuyyyyssss ;o;
BUT I'm back and here to brag on my babies <3 I got some serious cuties while I was away.
x
Ice Tiger     Ice Clown
Obsidian Seraph     Obsidian Eye Spots
Like seriously how can you not be in love <3333 Jacob and Cecilia are just too pretty.

Then I got this little Ice Obsidian Cutie. She's going to be a Spiral very soon, and then she's going to breed with this fella:

He's White Obsidian, which isn't perfect, but it'll do until I get an Ice Obsidian.

Then Llama the wonderful gave me Lila over here. She's such a pretty girl, Lavender Iridescent and White Stripes.

This is Jet, of whom I am totally in love with. Like my gosh isn't he just gorgeous @.@ He's Obsidian Clown, Coal Stripes

And then this pretty girl is Goldenrod (yes, named after the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles thing, I am a geek kthxbye) She's Thistle Clown Gold Eye Spots

And then Burn over here is quite epic as well. She's Thistle Clown, Tomato Eye Spots

I bought Oriax here in the auctions today, just 'cause I like him. He's Obsidian Platinum, and those eyes are just killer.

Silver is a pretty little gal, Stonewash and Silver Eye Spots. She's a very pretty girl, and named after one of my friends.

This is Plum, and she takes much after her mommy. She's Purple and Grey Eye Spots.

This is Baken, and he is 100% g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s. I got him from a trade of a PC I didn't want very much anymore, and he grew up to be quite the beauty ;D

Aisel is a pretty little girl, Caribbean Tiger Blue Basic. She's quite a beauty.

And I literally JUST bought this pretty guy right here, I haven't even named him. He's a reverse of my favorite colors, Obsidian Ice.

And that's basically it ^-^ So nice to be back to you guys <333

Serval

9:12pm Oct 15 2013

Normal User

My imps had three babies. All males. :)
Navy/Teal/Grey
Leaf/Teal/Crimson
Lemon/Caribbean/Rose

I'll take offers on them if anyone wants one. I may keep the first one, but if someone gives me enough treasure I'll sell him.

Fuzzle

12:03am Oct 16 2013

Normal User

Meg: Wow! o.o What a lovely bunch you have there. :3
I'm especially drawn to the Obsidian/Green PC boy. I'm such a gosh-darn green lover. c: I'm quite liking Silver's coloration as well.
And of course those SD's of yours. Lovely as always. :)

Serval: ... Leafff Imperial~! <3 I would love to steal him... But I really shouldn't. I need to save my treasure for other things. :/ -Sigh-.

Fuzzle

2:40am Oct 16 2013 (last edited on 2:43am Oct 16 2013)

Normal User

I hatched lots of nests. :3

Male - Blood Speckle/Carmine Seraph/Leaf

Male - Blood Clown/Maroon Seraph/Chocolate

Male - Blood Clown/Carmine Seraph/Beige

Male - Black Tiger/Swamp Eye Spots/Navy

Female - Ice Clown/Gold Eye Spots/Splash

Female - Black Clown/Seafoam Freckle/Mulberry

Female - White Clown/Aqua Seraph/Ice

Male - Platinum Clown/Seafoam Seraph/Coal

Also! This fabulous girl grew up! :3

Go to page: 1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 141