you can run but you can't hide

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
DevilAngelKia

5:49pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

The dog's circled Josh, and when one was about to jump on him Siren appeared as if from nowhere right in front of Josh and smacked it in the face, sending it flying and crushing it's skull.

"I told you to stay by me, you don't trust me?"  She asked looking at him.  "I can help you, but you have to trust me,"  She said putting her hand out for him to grab.  More hounds circled them, but none attacked.

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

8:07pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Jake felt something crack as if he broke a rib but he forced himself to stand. He punched her face then slid his feet under hers to make her loose her balance and fall to the ground.

"I do trust you." Josh said with a smile. He couldn't believe how she protected him from that dog.

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

8:13pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Siren smiled and grabbed his hand.  "There will be a little discomfort, like a roller-coaster ride, but other than that, you'll be fine.  She said grabbing him into what seemed liek a very teight embrace, and as soon as a dog was about to pounce on them they disapeared into thin air, and reapeared in what appeared to be a basement of an old ratty apartment. 

"There.  It wouldn't have owrked if you didn't trust me,"  She smiled.  "Welp, we're away form the hell-hounds..."  She said givign a good strech.

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

8:16pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"I still think we should check on Jake." Josh said looking worried

\r\n
ssather

8:21pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May fell down. She touched her nose to see blood run down her hand. She got up and swayed a little."What do you want?" She hissed. She saw two Jakes,"Ugh.." She groaned. She looked back up as things started to look fuzzy. She shook her head and look at Jake. There was only one Jake again. She stumbled forward and her head started to hurt. May fell unconscious.

kakelover

8:26pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Once May was unconscious Jake started to feel the pain in his side more. He went over and sat next to a tree to examine himself.He took off his shirt and started to feel each of his ribs. Yep, one was broken.

Josh ran to find Jake. He spotted May first then saw Jake sitting next to a tree. "What happened?" he aske

"Lets just say we had a little fight." he said

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

8:31pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Siren sighed, then ran behidn following.  "...A fight ensued, I *censored*ume?"  She bent down next to May: "She'll live,"  She then wlaked over to Jake: "Is osmethign worng?  I can heal anything broken,"  She said, lookign at his chest.

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

8:33pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Just a broken rib but don't worry about it, plus I like it to heal on its own just in case it leaves a battle scar." he said with a smile.

((I g2g but I will be on tomarrow))

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

8:37pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

(Okay)

"Well...You'd better let me take a look anyway.  If it heals incorrectly you could die from the injuries.  I know, I spent thirty years as a doctor back in Russia a few years back,"  She explained, kneeling down.

Isn't this fun?
ssather

8:43pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May woke up. She felt a pain in her side. She looked around. She sat up and touched her face flinching. She looked at her hand which was now covered in blood. She groaned,"What happened?" She asked. She looked at Jake,"Wait, you attacked me! and for no reason too." May hissed backing away from Jake. She looked around and saw Josh,"And I am guessing that he thinks I attacked you." She said.

DevilAngelKia

8:47pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Siren sighed, and looekd at May.  "Do you need any medical attention?"  She asked takign a packet of wipes out of her pocket and handing her one.  "Names Siren Banks,"  She said.  "I'm Josh's body guard, and I tihnk Jake's too...But probabl;y not,"  She sighed.

Isn't this fun?
ssather

8:53pm Jan 24 2010 (last edited on 8:54pm Jan 24 2010)

Normal User

"I am May. I am a trying to kill Josh and jake...Wel I wasn't but then someone decided to attack me." May hissed,"And now I will have to tell the others that Jake doesn't trust me anymore and that someone else needs to deal with him." May dusted herself out,"I don't think I need any medical attention and right now I don't really want it. Nice to meet you, hello and goodbye." May said turning around and walking away.

DevilAngelKia

9:00pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Siren waved as if she didn't hear the death part.  "Okay, see ya later, May,"  She said, wavign enthusiastically.

Isn't this fun?
ssather

9:08pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May laughed. She started to run out of the woods. She turned around to make sure no one was following her. May heard her stomach growl and looked around for something to eat. 

kakelover

3:04pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

"Well what was I supposed to do when I hear that she was going to try to kill me?" Jake shot back.

"I know but there was probably a better way to handle it." Josh said

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

3:37pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

Siren wlaked back over to Josh: "What's worng, here?"  She aksed, looking extremely happy.

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

3:40pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

"Nothing." Josh said "What are we going to do with May?" he looked over to the direction she ran and wondered if she was going to try to kill him and his brother.

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

4:03pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

"Don't worry about them.  Unless they remove my Stongpoint they can't kill me.  I'll protect you both."  She said, even tohught she was looking at Josh.  "I tihkn we also lost track of the hell-hounds.

Isn't this fun?
ssather

4:03pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

May stoped at a fast food place. She grabbed a burger and quikly ate it" Much better." She said paying and walking out of the fast food. She walked back to her home.

"Hey, May! Some weirdo was here and wanted to talk to you." Her little brother said.

"That weirdo is my boss! Do you know where he went? I have to talk to him." She asked.

"He said to meet him by some river in the woods. He said you should know where it is for you have been meeting there for the last couple days." Her brother said.

"Okay thanks." May said running back out the door. She knew which river her boss was talking about. She heard a growl behind her and turned around.

"You have failed." A deep growl came from the bush.

"So I made a little mistak-"

"No, you have made a big one! I am afraid I will have to send Hunter out now." Her boss said.

"What! No I wont allow you to. I can regain his trust...I know I can." may said knowing Hunter would do tens time worse what she might do.

"Fine...But if you fail again then I am will have to." Her boss growled.

"No I will kill you before you do that." May said,"I wont do this...I will regain his trust but I wont kill him. I shall bring him to you and that will be all." 

"Good." Her boss said walking away.

May looked around wondering if Jake was still around. She walked back to where she last saw them giving them all the time in the world to leave.

DevilAngelKia

4:06pm Jan 25 2010

Normal User

(Lol, boss' epic fail 'I am will have to,' XD)

Isn't this fun?
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6