you can run but you can't hide

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
kakelover

10:37pm Jan 23 2010

Normal User

"I guess, even though I'm new at this school and I have a Brittish accent unlike him." Jake said "But thats because of where I'm from everyone does and I was surprised when I came here you guys didn't."

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

11:03pm Jan 23 2010

Normal User

"I'm a homonculi,"  She whispered in his ear.  "But don't worry.  I'm not bad, I promise.  And...As you can probably tell I'm american."

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

2:02pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Oh." was all he said but he had no idea what a homonculi was.

Jake went over and handed a letter to Josh. Josh then opened it up and it read:

Dear Josh,

If you are reading this then I am dead. I want Jake to run the kingdom since he is older but that doesn't mean you can't help out. If you didn't know, you are a werewolf. If you don't believe me then let me tell you this, you have a marking of a paw on your shoulder, all werewolves do. I don't really know what to do if you still don't believe me but talk to you brother, Jake.

Love,

Your Father

Josh didn't know what to do so he just folded the letter up and stuffed it in his pocket.

\r\n
ssather

2:07pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May got up. She hadn't noticed the bus had stopped. She looked at Jake and Josh as Jake handed Josh a piece of paper. Her eyes squinted suspicious. Oh well I am sure it in nothing. She thought.

kakelover

2:11pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Jake went over to Josh,"I know its a lot to take in but it's all the truth." he said

"I know." Josh said tossing his hair to the side to keep it out of his face,"How would you know about my marking? And we look exactly alike. Plus I allready had the changes."

\r\n
ssather

2:15pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((Can May be a evil person?))

kakelover

2:15pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((sure))

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

2:29pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Siren read the paper dicretely.  "...I'm sorry to hear...?"  She said, standin up and wlaking over to him.  "..Look, I'm going to go get some coffee, would you like to come?"  She asked him, wantign to talk to him in private.

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

2:32pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Sure and it's all right." Josh said, then added in a whisper,"I never even knew him." he walked over to the coffee shop, waiting for Siren to catch up.

\r\n
ssather

2:42pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May looked at Jake smiling. So far everything seems to be going well. She grinned. She looked back at Josh. Hm...He might get into the way though. She thought. She looked around keeping a eye on Jake.

kakelover

2:45pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Jake smiled back, starting to really like her. He didn't know he was going to do for it was getting dark. He knew that in a couple of hours that he would be a werewolf. He decided to stay until the very last second.

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

2:48pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

At a table Siren sipped from a cup of coffee and looked at the boy sitting oposite her: "Your probably curiosu as to what a homonculi is, aren't you?"  She continued.

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

2:50pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Yea, I never hear of one, what is it?" he asked then stopped talking so that he could order a coffee then he went over and sat next to Siren.

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

2:56pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

(My firend is working on a book, and this is her interpertation of a homonculi, this IS NOT MINE!  She allowed me to USE/BORROW it, all credit goes to her!)

A homonculi is an artificial human that is made of and runs on pure hatred. They are depressed creatures, that have miserable lives -as close as they can get to it- and thrive on the suffering of other's, wether they want to or not.

They have no free will of their own, they are slaves of the humans that created them, being forced to do whatever that person wants, as if in somesort of trance.

If their master/creator die, they have free will. If they die before their master, then their creator dies within three days afterwards.

Once free a homonculi will try and go one with a normal life. Something seemingly impossible. However, there is a backfire. Apperently, whoever a homoculi falls in love with, they act as if that person is their new master. As sweet as these acts of affection the creature holds, it drives the human it's with into spiraling depression, eventually the human will be made to commit suicide to deal with the problems.

A homonculi is immortal. They can go month's without eating, they cannot feel pain, they can regenerate missing body parts, they can heal their wounds within' seconds, they can fall from great heights, and land face first, and stand right back up.

However they, like anything else, have a weakness. There are two known ways to possibly kill a homonculi. The first being impossibe. They thrive on hatred. If there were no hatred in the world, there wouldn't be a homonculi. Simple and sweet.

The other way of killing them is very difficult. Or it can be very easy. It depends on what your doing.

You must get rid of the strong point in the homonculi's body. The strong point can be anything from a heart to their spleen. If this is removed from the homonculi's body, they will still be very much alive, but visibly weakened. They will reduced to a human that is very ill. They won't die and will function properly after the organ or bone is put back in it's rightfull place.

"In whatever case, I woldn't tell you my strong-point.  Not that I don't trust you, but...That could be bad..."  She said.

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

3:04pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Oh." Josh said, then he noticed it getting dark, soon he would be a werewolf along with his brother. "I got to go." he said, running out of the shop and grabbing Jake by the arm. "We have to go." he says then  they both run into the forest that is in between their houses and the coffee shop. They both stop at a rock in the forest and slowly turn into furry, wolf-like creatures.

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

3:06pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Siren looked confused.  "..I s'pose, I'll have to talk to Josh later..."  She said, then  isghed.  "I wodner who that one girl with the other guy is...Might need to look for her,"  She msirked.

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

3:10pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Jake and Josh sit on the ground and howl at the moon, something they like to do a lot when they are in their wolf forms. They stay there until the sun comes up and they are human again. Since they were in their wolf forms their clothes were torn up so they had to go and sneak through the windows of their house, thankful that their guardians were asleep and changed clothes.

\r\n
ssather

3:30pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May looked around. She didn't like that fact that she didn't know where Jake or Jaosh were and that was one of the most important things she needed to know.

((Couldn't think of anything else to write.))

kakelover

3:34pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

After they were done with that, Jake and Josh went looking for the girls. Jake quickly found May and apologized for last night in his accent,"I'm sorry but my mum made me and Josh go home to do some c*censored*s."

"It's true." Josh said, backing Jake up. He said it with Jake's accent, it seemed to be growing on him.

\r\n
ssather

3:41pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May smiled,"It is okay." She said. She was actually starting to like Jake even thought she was going to have to kill him and his brother. I better not spend to much time around them or else I might forget why I am here. She thought.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6