you can run but you can't hide

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
DevilAngelKia

4:20pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Oh...Sorry to hear,"  She said.  "..Wait, I already knew about the dad....I'm sorry,"  She said hitting her forhead in frustration.

"..I'm, uh....I've only had one firend, and as you know, she's all the way in San-Fran, so I'm kind of aloen here...."  She said.  "..So, why don't we go and get a bite to eat?  I hear Berger kings still open?"  She asked, taking out her wallet.  She had enoguh money to accomodate them.

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

4:20pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"What?" he said and stopped walking. "If you attack me then I WILL fight back." he warned her.

\r\n
kakelover

4:22pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"No thanks. . .I don't know but I have a bad feeling about May being with Jake alone." he said then hesitated,"Like she is going to try to kill him."

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

4:24pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Well, I'm your body guard, and I can't let anything happen to you, but...I s'pose I can spring for two..."  She said, thinking it awkward, and she mgith mistake one for the other. "..Yeah, I guess."  She decided.

Isn't this fun?
ssather

4:24pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May let out a little giggle,"I am sorry." She said turning around and starting to walk away, "What was I thinking! It is against all the rules!" May said to herself.

kakelover

4:25pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"No!" Josh said,"If it turns into a fight then you are hiding while I fight."

\r\n
kakelover

4:26pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"What is?" Jake asked

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

4:27pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Siren roleld her eyes.  "I'm not only immortal, but, I can fight.  If your in any danger, I have to help you,"  She said, crossing her arms.  There was growled behind them and the sound of footsteps.

"..Oh, great.  The hell-hpounds have been on my case all freaken' day, today..."  She mumbled.  "They havn't quite picked up my scent, though..."

Isn't this fun?
ssather

4:28pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"To tell you...To talk to you!" May hissed,"I can kill you right now...Tell the others where you are. But I wont."

kakelover

4:30pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Why not?" Jake asked, he didn't want it to turn out into a fight but he will not back down from a challenge.

\r\n
ssather

4:34pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Because I don't want to. I-I just don't want you to get hurt." May said.

kakelover

4:36pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Well you are evil and I don't buy it one bit." Jake said. He punches her in the gut,"How does that feel?"

\r\n
DevilAngelKia

4:37pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Josh, we need to get going,"  Siren, as soon as she heard a bush rustle.  "If these things kill you, it'll be worse than a regular death.  Belvie me, Ik nwo te feeling she said, taking a step back.  "I'll probably feel obligated to tell you why Satan's pet's are after me, but later..."

Isn't this fun?
DevilAngelKia

4:37pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Josh, we need to get going,"  Siren, as soon as she heard a bush rustle.  "If these things kill you, it'll be worse than a regular death.  Belvie me, Ik nwo te feeling she said, taking a step back.  "I'll probably feel obligated to tell you why Satan's pet's are after me, but later..."

Isn't this fun?
kakelover

4:39pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Josh didn't say anything he just ran. He didn't want to even see the things coming after her or know what it feels like to get killed by one.

\r\n
ssather

4:40pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"Good you shouldn't beleive me or trust me." May said.

kakelover

4:42pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

"I don't." he said starting to fight her again. He threw some punches then jumped up and kicked her in the stomach.

\r\n
ssather

4:48pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May looked at Jake. She frowned pulling a knife from her pocket,"I don't want to do this but, you are making it really hard not to." She said. She closed her eyes and set the knife down. She then turned around and ran away.

kakelover

4:50pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

Jake ran after her and when he caught up with her he jumped on her. He pinned her down and asked "Whats up with you?"

\r\n
ssather

5:13pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

May closed her eyes. A tear ran down her face. She looked up at him kicking up at his stomach. She rolled over and jumped onto her feet,"Now I am mad." She hissed. She grabbed his right shoulder and threw him against a tree.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6