Wolf Rp {I am the Devil's Advocate. Fierce amd feared by all, loved by none.}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Rika

9:15pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

((Kitty, it's only a page. You can go read it yourself. ;c))

Rika

9:18pm Oct 16 2010

Normal User

Devil rolled back onto his paws, shaking himself off with a growl before his iron muzzle appeared once again, preventing him from snapping at the others, as well as speaking. He promptly turned to return to his cave, chains rattling with his every step as he moved, his ears pulled back. That was why he hated being around other wolves. He had those chains for a reason!

Rika

12:13pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

((Bunp.))

foxwolf

12:28pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Kazumi watched him with pity in her eyes. She wanted to help him but he didn't want anyone to help him as far as she could see. After sighing she slowly in his cave "hello? are you ok?" she asked him with a whimper in her voice, she didn't care about herself but she wanted him abit more happy.

Photobucket
Happykitty

12:32pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Gynxe rolle around in the dirt, untill he saw a rbbit, he ran swiftl towards it and caught it by the tail, only slightly. He bit into it lightly as it's blood staitned the brown dirt. As he was done he walked to the river and washed his muzzle with his paws. He walkede over to a tree and yawned as he strethched. He layed lazly under it's shade wile trying to sleep.
Rika

12:42pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Devil, who had lay down by now, lifted his head off of his paws, letting out no more than a low growl since his iron muzzle didn't allow enough movement to speak. What was it with that female? Why wouldn't she just go away and leave him alone like most other wolves were smart enough to do.

foxwolf

1:12pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Kazumi walked over to him "do you want help getting the muzzle off you?" she asked him gentley as she tilted her head while looking at him she wanted him to know she wasn't a threat even though she knew he could kill her easily.

Photobucket
Rika

1:20pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Devil back up further within his cave, growling louder at the offer to remove the muzzle, which vanished at that very moment.

"Never...touch...my...chains..." he snarled, jaws parted to show his sharp teeth. His white eyes flashed, the large male bristling as far as he could. "They keep me alive," he growled.

((ouo)) 

foxwolf

1:28pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Kazumi looked at him "i wasn't talking about your chains" she said before layign down and moving into a submissive stance, she was on her back showing him her neck "i want to be your friend" she said to him with a small whimper.

Photobucket
Rika

1:36pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Devil stared at the female in front of him, eyes narrowing. "Everything on me keeps me alive. If one thing is gone, dark energy is released," he stated before his muzzle reappeared, silencing his speech. He was a very solitary wolf, untrusting of everyone, even himself.

foxwolf

1:41pm Oct 17 2010

Normal User

Kazumi nodded not moving from the submissive stance she was in she still wanted to be his friend and she liked him alot, he can't be that bad he hadn't tried to hurt her yet and he could of anytime she was here.

Photobucket
foxwolf

5:31am Oct 19 2010

Normal User

bump

Photobucket
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4