Wolf Rp {I am the Devil's Advocate. Fierce amd feared by all, loved by none.}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Uryu

9:06pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Krov and Saya were still happily asleep when Jotto woke up and saw them and grunted "damn looks like i have to hunt." he mutterd to him self and stood up and went out of their den and walked through a bush.

The sun beaming on his back he loved the feeling of the hot sun sometimes he thought he gave him abilities he has never dreamed up but after 4 years since he was born 28 in human years he didnt know he was born with them.

He smelt the air then saw two other wolves and decided to follow them he saw Kazumi go into the den he slowly walked around and saw a devilish looking bear... he thought wrong he got a better look he couldnt beleieve it was a wolf.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
ImmortalChild10

9:12pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Four sets of paws pounded the soft earth as they went. A large male growled snapping at a smaller male who was attempting to out run him. “Go away!” The white and black speckled winged wolf yelped  trying to avoid being caught in the teeth of the large black male. “It’s your fault. You and your stupid wind!” The large male, Toxic, snarled.

He pushed off with his powerful back legs and leapt towards the winged wolf, wrapping his jaws around the scruff of it’s neck and causing both to tumble to the ground. They rolled once before Toxic was standing over Sly snarling. “You let them get away” he snapped before pausing glancing up noticing they had landed near other wolves. “Who the hell are you?” he growled setting his green eyes upon the chained wolf.

Kina and Mute slid to a stop behind the two. Kina pulled back her ears a little hesitant of the chained male. She could feel the tension in the area and that wasn’t a feeling she enjoyed. A soft snarl escaped her muzzle as she stepped behind Toxic. Mute kept silent and followed but slightly drug her paws not really wanting to follow the stupid trio before her.

Photobucket
foxwolf

9:13pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Kazumi's ears went back as she pouted at him. "why?" she asked him tilting her head as she looked at him before looking at the chains and running over to them as she pawed them "what are these?" she asked him not caring what he looked like in fact he thought he was hansome.

Danny ran in and grabbed Kazumi and moved back before putting her down he knew to treat her like a pup when she was in this form so thats what he done. "No Kazumi i told you to never talk to strangers" he said to her before looking at Devil "i'm sorry for her she's just a pup" he said to him.

Photobucket
YummiLand

9:31pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Yeralia stopped to hear the rattles of chains, she looked deeper into the cave.. and soon enough Yeralia saw a large figure of a wolf. His eyes seemed to glow against the darkness. She stopped chewing and and stood there still, motionless. She then gulped down and walked forward to which seemed to be a 'him'. She gulped again, "I'm sorry.. I didn't know this cave was occupied.. Please take it.." she said submissively, she glared back at her elk carcuss. She gulped down once more, she saw the small wolf bump into his figure. She backed up..

(c)YummiLand
want roleplay o3o / OFFLINE
Uryu

9:32pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Jotto growled deeply he had to get them two out of there he knew that wolf was dangerous. He growled loudly so every one around him could here when he felt his sister's fur brush against him. Saya backed away slowly whimpering "s-sorry Jotto i thought you knew i was here." she said

Jotto looked at his sister then back towards the cave "sorry i was to busy watching that wolf." he said looking over to the devil looking wolf. Saya looked over at him startled "oh my they should get out of there that guys dangerous." she said frightened.

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Rika

9:34pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Devil grew tense as more wolves entered the area, his fur standing on end as he snarled, ears pulled back as his iron muzzle vanished, the chains attached to it falling with a loud rattling sound. "Who the hell am I?" he snarled at the male who asked. "I am Devil's Advocate, and I live in this cave! You're all trespas-sing, so leave!" he barked, jaws parting to show his sharp fangs. Part of the energy stored within him began to seep out, an evil aura surrounding Devil as he snarled, tail standing stiff. He couldn't care less if any or all of them were pups! He wanted them gone!

(Fail. ;c)

foxwolf

9:41pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Danny growled at him not knowing that Kazumi ran over to Devil and was looking at his chains before mixing both her powers together making the chains weaker. To her she thought he was just mean because of the chain's not because of who he was. After doing that she changed back into her adult form as she looked at him "i am not leaving while you are locked up like this, i will leave once the chains are off you" she said in her angelic voice deep down she wanted to help him.

Photobucket
YummiLand

9:43pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Yeralia looked at him, unsure now. She stepped back some more and sat down. "I'm sorry.. I just left my prey I caught here and it's on your territory.. so it's uhmm.. yours.." her voice was soft and her words choked out. Suddenly an orb with purple flames appeared behind 'Devil'. It wasn't her.. she'd never learned to make purple orbs.. "Uhmm... There's something behind you.." she said.

(c)YummiLand
want roleplay o3o / OFFLINE
Uryu

9:43pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Jotto came out from hiding "Devil! dont hurt these wolves they have done nothing to you please dont hurt them they didnt know you lived here."jotto said trying to be brave against Devil he didnt like standing up for bunch of strangers but he had too.

((grrrr fail))

Rika

9:47pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Devil snarled louder, shoving the pup away from him. The weakened chains allowed even more energy to seep out, strengthening the aura of rage around him. "Don't touch them!" he snapped angrily, stomping a paw and leaving a small hole where it came back down. His white eyes flashed violently, the oversized brute lashing out with a paw. Those chains kept the dark spirit's energy in check. His body couldn't handle all the energy. No wolf could! Those chains kept him alive!

Uryu

9:57pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

((i got to go))

foxwolf

10:03pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Kazumi, in adult form yelped in pain as she hit the wall, whimpering she stood up while Danny ran over to her "are you ok?" he asked her worried licking her head he was like a brother to her so it was taken in a comfort way. Danny then looked at Devil and snarled as he ran over to him and jumped on his back as he bit his neck growling.

Photobucket
Rika

10:17pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Devil was soon up on only his back paws, letting himself fall onto his back, which would trap Danny beneath him. He also moved his head to try and get the attacking wolf with his horns. Now that a fight had begun, he would go until one of them was dead.

ImmortalChild10

11:48pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Toxic snarled stepping back watching the fight. He wanted no part in it, but if he really had to he wouldn't hesitate to interfear. With a soft grunt he watched Sly get to his feet and spread his wings, only to fold them back again tightly against his back. He let out a few soft whimpers as he backed up watching Devil and the other wolf. "Shouldn't you do something? He's sorta huge so two against one might work" Sly whispered only to be snapped at by Toxic. "Shut up. I don't need your opinion" he huffed glancing over at Kina and Mute who were behind him.

Kina was the first one to step forward observing the situation. She felt the dark energy and narrowed her eyes  as a loud growl escaped her muzzle. "Kina" a very soft voice called out. Kina's ears perked at the sound and glanced back to see Mute's worried gaze. Without another word she just stared into her sisters eyes knowing good and well Kina understood what she wanted. "Fine, Mute" she huffed lowering herself to the ground just watching but Danny needed help she wouldn't hesitate to jump in knowing that if she did this, Toxic would follow.

Photobucket
Uryu

7:11am Oct 15 2010

Normal User

((sorry i cant keep up im gonna quit this rp))

foxwolf

10:34am Oct 15 2010

Normal User

Kazumi gasped before standing up and consintrating on how Devil looked soon she turned into a female version of him before she ran over to him pushing him off Danny, Danny started gasping for air before standing up and standing next to Kazumi. He knew Kazumi wouldn't bite or claw Devil she was too kind to hurt another she would rather talk to them then hurt them.

Photobucket
foxwolf

8:03pm Oct 15 2010

Normal User

bump

Photobucket
Happykitty

8:04pm Oct 15 2010

Normal User

(Recap...pls)
YummiLand

8:07pm Oct 15 2010