Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Happykitty

7:21pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(May I join...please?)
YummiLand

7:22pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(Rika; What season is it going to be ? :3)

(c)YummiLand
want roleplay o3o / OFFLINE
foxwolf

7:22pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

((XD read the rules Happy lol))

Photobucket
Happykitty

7:26pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

'Chained for Survival'
ImmortalChild10

7:28pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Name: Toxic / Sly / Kina / Mute

Age: 21 in Human, 3 Dog years /Same as Toxic / 19 in human years, 2 in dog years / Same as Kina.

Personality: Strong, Deturmined, Can be sweet and caring when he wants to be. /Shy, non talkative. Tends to keep to himself a lot. He's like the Omega in a pack. / Sweet, Caring, She thinks of herself as a motherly figure to all of the wolves. She hates violence but wont' hesitate to attack when needed. / She's quiet, can be very aggressive at times.

Appearance:  (Toxic)

(Sly is the winged wolf. The smoke wolf is Toxic's smoke form)

(Kina)

(Picture says it all)

Crush/Mate: Open / Open / Open / Open

Powers: He has a toxic smoke he can control at his will. He can't really kill a wolf with this but it does temperary blind and can knock them unconcious if used for a certain amont of time. He has his smoke form which he loves to use but if he is in this form for long periods of time it seriously starts to affect his phyisical well being, which means he can become sick or weak afterwards. / Sly's power is to control wind. It isn't a great power and he rather hates it but he can make air gusts or wind currents. / She has the ability to bend water but she has to be near it in order to bend it. Her favorite hobby though is to create snow. She absolutly loves the stuff although sadly when she uses her power large wounds apear on her legs. She doesn't know why this happens but it does so she is very limited when she uses her power./ She has the power to control fire although it's blue. She doesn't use this very often fearing she'll start a fire within the woods. She has a hard time controling it.

Orientation: Straight / Straight / Straight / She doesn't really know. Love is love.

Other: Nothing / Toxic always treats Sly like he's nothing but a mere child all the time which brings his confidence down. / The japanese sybol on her shoulder means 'Snow' / Mute has her name because she barely talks. She is Kina's sister and she has barely even spoke to her. Threfore she got her name 'Mute' a little later. Everyone, including Kina, forgot her real name.

Photobucket
Rika

7:29pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(Kitty: If you promise to put true effort into your spelling and such, yes. C:

Yummi: Hmm. Late spring. C:)

Happykitty

7:30pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(I'll try...but if it's kinda bad don't get angry.)
ImmortalChild10

7:31pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// I am sorry for keeping you all waiting. *Lets out breath* That took a while. lol

Photobucket
YummiLand

7:32pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(Rika; Okie dokie C:, Post intro ?

Immortal; Love your bios ! <3.)

(c)YummiLand
foxwolf

7:33pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

((lol XD

*doesn't know her 16 year old cat is about to pounce on her

<--- said cat XD))

Photobucket
Happykitty

7:40pm Oct 14 2010 (last edited on 7:42pm Oct 14 2010)

Normal User

Bio:

Name:Gynxe

Personality:He's a trickster, he likes joking around and teasing people, but he is very sweet and caring, though with his dificaltys he's a great wolf.

Appearance:  Tree form...Normal...glowing form

Crush/Mate:Mute(if possible?)

Powers: Controls toxic g*censored*es, and sewage,has a tree form,also can make people believe things that are not true.  

Orientation:???

Other:Nope
ImmortalChild10

8:02pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Thank you Yummi. Wolf Rps are my favorite. I make all elaborate characters for them. I have like around 50 more in my character base. It was hard just narrowing them down to four. lol.

Photobucket
Rika

8:03pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(But...Rika doesn't like starting. She will if she has to, though.)

Uryu

8:05pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

((i g2g dont go to far without me DX))

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
ImmortalChild10

8:11pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Do you want Immortal to start?

Photobucket
YummiLand

8:11pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(Immortal; LOl. Wow. That would be hard..

Rika; I start ? :3)

Yeralia woke up. She was in an old den she found late when the moon was out. She licked her lips. With that she yawned and streched herself up upon the ground scattered with rotted leaves and gr*censored*. She saw the sunlight seam through the opening. She squinted, trying to adjust her eyes to light again. She sat down again and started to lick patches of mud on her fur. She was too lazy to lick off the patch on her paw, she simply ignored it. Yeralia finally got adjusted to the light and quietly stepped out. The snow had melted and it was a warm, crisp morning. She cautiously stepped out looking for any other wolves. She then raced over to a cave. Where she had left her last meal, a small elk. She sniffed around and found it. She had eaten half of it. She was hungry and started to munch on it. Chewing slightly then swallowing. What she hadn't known the cave was occupied.

(c)YummiLand
Happykitty

8:27pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(I gotta go.)
Rika

8:39pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Devil shrank back within the dark, dank cave, his ears pulling back as he growled. His every movement made his chains rattle, that and his growling echoing within the cave. Slowly, the oversized brute moved towards the entrance, fur bristling as his white eyes narrowed, his chains scraping along the floor of the cave.

"State your business," he growled through his teeth, unable to move his muzzle much to speak. He was a cold, cruel beast, known in many places as hell-spawn, or the bastard son of Satan himself. His very existence was a sin, but he was here anyways.

The merciless brute seated himself within the shadows at the mouth of the cave, black horns, skull-mask-marking on his face, and paws blending in with the darkness.

foxwolf

8:54pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Kazumi and Danny where running around as they laughed. they loved playing around soon Kazumi was in a pup form as she ran into the cave not knowing what was happening in there. She then bumped into Devil's leg, looking up at him she smiled at him "hi" she yipped at him she didn't know he was evil but to her she ddin't think anyone was truely evil.

Photobucket
Rika

9:05pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Devil's ears pulled back, white eyes focusing on the pup that had bumped into him, his sharp teeth bared beneath his iron muzzle. "Leave!" he barked, the sound echoing around them. At that point he moved into the light, revealing the cursed chains and the muzzle that kept him from biting another wolf. For the time being, anyways.

He also revealed his horns, as well as the skull marking on his face. He easily dwarfed the pup, a being that any other creature would have pitied. Devil had no heart with which to feel such things, his single emotion being anger.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4