Wolf Rp {I am the Devil's Advocate. Fierce amd feared by all, loved by none.}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Rika

6:36pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Er. I have no plot right now. P:

Rules:

1. Don't kill others without permission.

2. No Gm/PP. It bugs me.

3. I allow bisexual and homosexual wolves because homosexuality occurs in animals just like it does with humans.

4. Yep. Fantasy.

5. Post 'Chained for Survival' to show you read this.

6. Respect my authority. I don't like having to be cruel, but I actually am capable of it.

Bio:

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Crush/Mate:

Powers:

Orientation:

Other:

(My bio shall come soon. P:)

Uryu

6:40pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

((join?))

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Rika

6:44pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Name: Devil's Advocate. Devil for short.

Personality: Devil's name rings true in his personality. He is a merciless beast who obeys only himself. He is a top fighter, or at least he thinks so, because he does not hesitate when he needs to attack. Outside of battle he comes off as cold and heartless, making most others avoid him if they can so help it.

History: Devil was born as a 'mutant', called so for his tiny horns and his rich red-violet fur. He was quickly abandoned and left to die on his own, which he very nearly did. A strange wolf came up to him and, somehow, imbued within him the power of a dark, mighty spirit. At that moment, iron chains appeared on him to keep the spirit's energy contained.

Appearance: Devil is a larger-than-average brute with two large onyx-colored horns twisting out of his skull, right between his nicked ears. His white eyes are constantly narrowed into a glare, the black skull-shaped marking that covers his face enhancing how creepy it is. His rich red-violet coat is marred by scars from his puppyhood, and his paws are colored to look as if they'd been forever stained by the sin of his existence, colored the blackest of blacks.

Devil also has heavy iron chains covering his body, starting at his paws at shackles before they criss-crossed repeatedly, whether it be between legs or across his back. He also has an iron muzzle that prevents him from everything but eating and growling. Across the front of his chest is an iron plate that keeps it all together and is inscribed with an ancient language.

Crush/Mate: Pffft.

Powers: His power is actually a curse. He has immense strength, but cannot unleash it all for his body would be unable to handle it. The chains covering his body keep the power sealed up within it, parts of it disappearing when he wishes to release some of it, usually starting at the muzzle.

Orientation: Bi, lol. He is attached to neither gender, so it doesn't really matter.

Other: Not much. P:

Rika

6:45pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(Sure. ouo)

Rika

6:46pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(Wait. Read the rules first. P:)

ImmortalChild10

6:47pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Ooc:// Changed for survival. How many characters are we allowed?

Photobucket
Rika

6:49pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(It's chained, not changed honey.

And um. As many as you can keep up with. P:)

ImmortalChild10

6:51pm Oct 14 2010 (last edited on 6:51pm Oct 14 2010)

Normal User

Ooc:// Sorry. Im watching the show castle and they said changed and....I typed what I heard. Sorry. It's a bad habbit. lol.

Also beware. My intro post with all my bios...might be a little long. -had a hard time deciding who I wanted to use-

Photobucket
foxwolf

6:51pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Chained for Survival

Bio:

Name: Kazumi/ Danny ((<.< >.> <.<))

Personality: Kazumi is nice and friendly she thinks everyone has a good side even if they are evil/ Danny is random he could be nice then mean then nice again it all depends on how he is.

Appearance: Inga_by_wolfnighteyes-1.jpg Anime wolf *Not Mine* image by horsesrules12

Crush/Mate: open/ open

Powers: Shapeshifting and she can make things appear out of thin air (i don't have a name for it)/ Weather and teleportation

Orientation: (huh?)

Other: nope XD

Photobucket
Uryu

6:58pm Oct 14 2010 (last edited on 7:27pm Oct 14 2010)

Normal User

'chained for survival'

Name: Krov/Saya/Jotto

Age: 21 in human years, 3 in dogs/ 21 in human years, 3 in dog years/ 28 in human years, 4 in dog years

Personality: nice, funny, smart and brave/ same as Krov's exept not brave she's afraid of other wolves/ noce sometimes rude, smart and brave.

Appearance:

krov

Jotto

Saya
Crush/Mate: none/none/none

Powers: strangth and alittle fast/ is psycic/ strength,speed

Orientation: gay/lesbian/bi

Other: brothers and sister

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
YummiLand

7:02pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

Changed for Survival;

Name: Yeralia ; (YEE-REE-EL-E-AH) <- that was long -_____-

Age: 19 in human years. About 2 years or so in dog years.

Personality: Yeralia has a very docile and cautious personality, She will not trust someone until she has fully know their history and anything else. She has gotten her cautiousness from a previous war between her recent pack and enemy pack. The other pack killed all of her pack. Leaving her with nothing.. Especially her little sister, Shiasta which she secretly called Emms, she was found burned and wounded by a pine tree. She also has a very serene and calm personality. Very collective and trusting times. She is also a HUGE (HUGE !) scaredy cat, making her easily frightened at other wolves and anything really. She is protective to whom she loves. Her heart has yet only a small spark in it, making it very cold, therefore saying she is very hard to get 'into'.

Appearance: She was called a runt once by her brother, Jeem. Because of her white fur and black flame like portion of her tail. Her fur is semi-long in length. But, usually other wolves call her fur 'short'. She has a black marking over her eye in the shape of a star. One of her claws on her left paw is red. Unknown why. She also has some scars over her hind, right leg. From previous fights from her father. She has one silver eye (right) and one almondy brown one. Her mutation is that she has beautiful medium-sized wings only stained with red at the upper feathers.

Crush/Mate: Whaat ? O.o

Powers: Seemingishly she can talk to the dead, and sense their presence. She has seem to hear her sister Emms calling out ot her, yelping and shouting 'Help !'. She has also learned to control 'black magic' or magical dark orbs flamed with blue.

Orientation: Straight ?

Other: Rika ! Long time no see ! ^^

(c)YummiLand
want roleplay o3o / OFFLINE
Rika

7:06pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(Kirsty: Orientation. Y'know, gay, straight, bi. ouo

And bios accepted. Cx)

foxwolf

7:07pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

((oooooooh then their Bi XD

O.o Uryu didn't read the rules O.O))

Photobucket
Uryu

7:09pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

((did too))

YummiLand

7:10pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(I've missed you Rika ! :3.)

(c)YummiLand
Rika

7:12pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(No you didn't Uryu. :I

Look at rule 5.

And I missed you, too. :'D)

Uryu

7:13pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

((maybe i skipped that D: sorry))

YummiLand

7:16pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

(So we start when Immortal posts ?)

(c)YummiLand
Rika

7:19pm Oct 14 2010 (last edited on 7:21pm Oct 14 2010)

Normal User

(Once Immortal posts and Uryu does as the rules say. P:

Edit: Ignore the second part. Uryu is now accepted.)

Uryu

7:20pm Oct 14 2010

Normal User

((i will))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4