Who Says [Teen] We're Too Young [Romance] To Know True Love?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

1:45am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

Alex shrugged and leaned back against his seat of the tree, putting his arms behind his back and crossing his legs. He looked up at a bird that was looking at him curiously, he looked back and was disappointed when it flew away at anther school bell. he frwoned and closed his eyes.

~

James finally opened the door, cerial in his mouth and a small box of 'Coco-Crunch' in his hand. "Heh." He said, standing in front of her. Aria immediatly translated that as his early-morning hey. "hiya." She said back and turned and leaped off of the porch onto her skateboad. James swallowed his cerial and followed without aword. "you really good at that. You should show me sometime." He said, keeping up with her as she skimed beside him slowly. "Yeah? On what, your old skateboard you broke last summer?" She asked playfully. "yeah. That one." He replyed, putting another handful of cerial into his mouth. Aria laughed,

"You're late, you know that right?" she asked, looking at him from the corner of her eye. He looked surprised and lifted the sleeve of his shirt away from his wrist. His watch was broken, it broke two years ago but he could tell the time by looking at it ant ways. "Oh! Great." He said, looking at her and to her skateboard and back again. "give me a ride!" He said suddenly, smiling, some cerial stuck in his teeth. "No way!" She said, swirving from him dramatically. He huffed and moved forward faster. "Why did you come so late this morning then?" He asked.He gripped his pants eventhough he had a belt on. "Because its Monday." She said simply. He looked at her weirdly, "So you knew I was late because it was Monday?" He asked. "Duh." She said back, kikking the sidewalk to go faster. "You're always late on Monday." 

He mumbled something under his breath but kept going. Soon they were at the school, James waved to her as she went to sit in front of the school fountain like she always did. She parked her skateboard against it and sat down, folding her legs underneath her body. She pulled her messanger bag from behind her and pulled out her notebook. She started to sketch James rushing to cl*censored*, papers flying and nocking people over on the way there. She laughed at the mental image.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
GothicNekomimi666

2:12am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

((reply to Seth?

And what period is it? I thought school hadn't started yet. XD))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
LadyTsunade

2:29am Dec 6 2009 (last edited on 2:33am Dec 6 2009)

Normal User

(( oh me? Didn't know he replyed! XD Wasn't paying enough attention. Sorry, by the way, I LOVE the song that Raven is singing X3 ))

"No problem. Im no where near as good as that." Alex said, refering to the details in the sheets and pillows. Not to mention shading, He simply drew manga, and not too detailed at that. 

(( I really do draw that kind of stuff in manga form. So i usually put that as a still of some sort. =D And I don't really know what period it is, one of my charras are skipping, one doesn't even go to school, and the other is late! XD There was a post saying the bell rung so I used the momentum off of that one really. XD Sorry. lol ))

LadyTsunade

2:34am Dec 6 2009

Normal User

(( please excuse typos. XD I don't pay attention to those very well when I'm typing >_>' ))

LadyTsunade

3:21pm Dec 7 2009 (last edited on 3:38pm Dec 7 2009)

Normal User

GothicNekomimi666

8:13pm Dec 7 2009

Normal User

"Thanks... I've been drawing since I was a kid." Seth smiled. "I draw manga too... Actualy I produced a few books when I lived in Japan.... But they never made it here..." He laughed.

((Raven and her music. LOL Which song Most girls or Paralyzer?))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
LadyTsunade

3:45pm Dec 8 2009 (last edited on 3:46pm Dec 8 2009)

Normal User

"Oh really?" Alex asked, leaning forward. "You lived in japan? Fasinating." He said honestly. he had always found other places amazing, and learning about other things. Thats why he usually only went to Wold History cl*censored*, but that was at the end of the day.

~
     James made it to cl*censored* just before the bell rang for 3rd period. He sighed and sat down, gasping when he realized he left his book out in his locker, he kicked the back to the chair in front of him to the kid's displeasure.

~

Aria sighed and held her new sketch out in front of her to admire it, she had colored it and added shadows as well. She sighed at another job well done, flipped the page and looked for something else to draw.

(( sorry, i like songs, but i can't remember the titles. it goes like "And I don't like to feel the rain on my shoes but I do love you..." XD ))

LadyTsunade

3:58pm Dec 10 2009 (last edited on 11:38pm Dec 13 2009)

Normal User

GothicNekomimi666

10:15am Dec 11 2009

Normal User

((Page steatchie. O_o I can't read the posts...))

Yasha

5:24pm Dec 11 2009

Normal User

Annimka just stood in the halls not knowing where to go.

Fluffy88999

11:16am Dec 12 2009

Normal User

Glaring, Kaitlynn swerved and tripped over someone's art notebook. Too late, it was hers and she fell flat on her face trying to preserve it. "Ouch!" Kaitlynn yelped, and spotted a girl just standing in the hall.. What the heck is she doing there? Doesn't she know once the bell rings, she'll get stampeded? I guess I'll have ta warn her then Kaitlynn grumbled, and walked up to Annika and lightly tapped her on the shoulder. "Oi, do you know where to go? Cause in about a couple minutes, the bells gonna ring and you'll get stampeded by the kids trying to get out of cl*censored*, and I don NOT want to file and accident report for someone like you" Kaitlynn couldn't help making her voice sound a bit menacing, even with her good intentions.

ლ(▼皿▼ლ)
Yasha

1:15pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

"Ummm, no. I'm new here. I just moved here from Croatia. I don't know where to go." Annika said shyly to the girl. "Would you mind showing me where, the math cl*censored* with Mr. Forrest is?"

((Mr. Forrest is my teacher. XD))

Yasha

4:51pm Dec 12 2009

Normal User

BUMP

LadyTsunade

11:45pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

James wrote down the last bit of the notes the teacher had left on the board on closed his notebokk. He looked around the cl*censored*room, he was the only one done and note taking was all they had to do today. He shoved his notebook into his backpack, his pencil into his pocket and got up. "Can i leave? I done." He asked, pointing with his thumb over his shoulder at the door. The teacher looked at him over the rim of her gl*censored*es and nodded. James grabbed the pack off the floor and turned to the door. Someone skuck his foot out into the isle, James stepped over it easily, "Missed." was all he said as he opened the door and slipped out.

Going by his locker, his got the book he needed for the next cl*censored* and a new pencil since this one was getting kinda short. He closed the doorr, turned the dile and headed toward the water fountain Aria always waited for him at, p*censored*ing two ther girls in the hall.     (( Annika and Kaitylnn ))      He winked to them, put his hands in his pockets and whisteled as he kept walking down the hall.

GothicNekomimi666

9:52am Dec 14 2009

Normal User

(I love thar song to, but I don't remember what it's called... It's from Cyote Ugly though. XD))

"Yes, Japan, Germany, Alaska...ll kinds of places." He smiled.

((Soo... Any one want to interact with Raven?))

Raven smiled and walked into her next cl*censored*.

((I vote we skip to lunch... It'd be easier to get every one together.  XD))

LadyTsunade

5:03pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

(( I agree with Nekomimi =^_^= ))

"Thats cool." Alex saidstill laying back in the tree, he stood his chin up on his fist. "I've always wanted to travel. See the world, all that junk. Ya know?" he asked, he moved so the he was half way in the tree and half way out of it up-sid-down. He stretched,yawned and fell out of the tree onto his feet. "So? You new here or what? I havn't seen you around." He stretched again, pulling his arms behind his back.

James pushed the doors to the outside open and shielded his eyes from the sun for a few seconds while his eyes got used to it. He spotted Aria on the fountain and went to sit beside her. "Hey. Whats up?" He asked, putting his bag down on the ground beside him so it didn;t get wet from the sprays. "Not much." Aria answered, finishing a sketch of a Red Robbin. "Hey look!" She said, flipped back a page to show the cartoon james running to his cl*censored*. James laughed, "thats looks about right." He commented.

LadyTsunade

6:11pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

bump

GothicNekomimi666

10:38am Dec 15 2009

Normal User

"Actualy soon I may very well e able to tour the wolrd." seth replied with a grin. "And yes, I'm new." He added with a grin.

~~~

As the next bell rang, Raven put down her book. She'd allready finished th day's work and had all her stuff cleaned up.

"Lunch...." She muttered as she headed outside, her messenger bag slung over her shoulder, and her headphones on her ear, playing Face Down, by RedJumpsuitApperatice.

LadyTsunade

2:43pm Dec 16 2009

Normal User

"Well, I'm Alex. Nice to meet you. Its about time for lunch. Wanna come with me?" He asked, lunch was his second favorite cl*censored* of the day. "Its my second favorite cl*censored* of the day." He laughed, knoing that lunch wasnt exactly a cl*censored* at all.

~

"Well, thats the lunch bell. You better go before someone notices you." Aria stated, putting away her sketch book and pulling out one of her sandwiches she had brought for herself. "Yeah... yes ya in a few." he said, jumoing up and heading off for the lunch room.

Fluffy88999

5:27pm Dec 22 2009

Normal User

Hearing the bell ring, Kaitlynn tossed her head and called to the girl, "Keep going straight and turn left, you won't miss it" Rushing to her cl*censored*, she copied down all the notes,straightened out her rumpled up papers, and started to ignore the teacher.

Hearing the lunch bell ring, Kaitlynn got out of cl*censored* and walked slowly to lunch, daydreaming. Unfortunately for her, by the time she got there, it was packed and almost no available seats were there. "Dangit. Why did I not rush to lunch?" Kaitlynn muttered and self-consciencly, walked to a couple empty tables and waited for the mad rush of annoying people to begin. "Why, or WHY couldn't I get homeschooled?" 

ლ(▼皿▼ლ)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5