Who Says [Teen] We're Too Young [Romance] To Know True Love?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
LadyTsunade

11:09pm Nov 29 2009 (last edited on 12:35am Nov 30 2009)

Normal User

* Kick to the top of the RP list *

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
caaaitlin

8:22pm Nov 30 2009

Normal User

[bump... any twist ideas?]

Yasha

9:37pm Nov 30 2009

Normal User

((annika is new student at the highschool, so like, I', starting her first day okay, and Crimmeh cann Annika like Erik?))

Annika walked in the front doors of the high school, backpack slung over one shoulder, binders and books in the other, and her mother close behind with the rest of her stuff. They walked into the office and stated her name, "Annika Kang." the office manager smiled politely and directed her to homeroom. In the hall she p*censored*ed many interseting people, some goth, emo, cheerleaders, nerds, and jocks. She stopped at her locker to put away her stuff and head to her cl*censored*room.

caaaitlin

9:49pm Nov 30 2009

Normal User

[They are all kind of at home... BUT::: THE NEXT DAY EVERYONE]

caaaitlin

9:59pm Nov 30 2009

Normal User

On her way to homeroom, Adele ran into a girl. She didn't recognize her and as.sumed she was new to the school. "Watch it, kid," she growled, not attempting to be friendly at all. Even though Adele was a bitter person, she still had her position as the head cheerleader of the school.

GothicNekomimi666

12:34pm Dec 1 2009

Normal User

((Bios posted... Any one for Seth or Raven? Will post intro tomorrow.))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
caaaitlin

6:37pm Dec 1 2009 (last edited on 6:37pm Dec 1 2009)

Normal User

[Oooh. Adele ♥ Seth. c:]

Yasha

7:25pm Dec 1 2009

Normal User

Annika squealed ((yes squealed)) as the blonde  girl with short hair pushed past her. She thought to herself, I hope not everybody is like that, She swallowed a lump in her throat and thought again, No, not every one will be, there were people like that at my old school. She had a very positive out look on life, and no one other than her mmother had seen the scar on her inner arm from when she was little.

caaaitlin

7:28pm Dec 1 2009

Normal User

[Haha.]

Adele backed up, noticing that the girl was new. "Who are you anyway? You don't look like any of the nerds I've seen around before..." she inquired, sounding bitter.  

Yasha

9:09pm Dec 1 2009

Normal User

"Annika Kang" she said sticking out her hand, "Who are you?" she asked politely. "I'm new here, moved from Croatia." Thinking about her old home she sighed, "It's... different here, I'm used to blue water and beaches, well... that's the part you see on a travel brochure, I'm used to going to the beaches, but living on the streets..." she trailed off.

((wow I fail at spelling sometimes, Brouchure. FAIL))

caaaitlin

9:13pm Dec 1 2009

Normal User

Adele ignored Annika's hand, she never shook anyone's hand. "Adele, head cheerleader, senior," she stated, sounding less bitter. "No need to tell me about your personal life, kid, there are plenty of beaches here," she added, a rude tone in her voice. "What grade are you in, anyway?"

Yasha

6:26pm Dec 2 2009

Normal User

"11th" she replied taking back her hand, "So I guess I better get to homeroom, and don't call me Ann, I hate it. Okay?" walking off she thought to herself, She is so rude, sto kuja.

((I don't know where they live 'kay? So like, Califronia, Florida, L.A. somwhere? And Sto Kuja means "what a bi itch"))

caaaitlin

7:17pm Dec 2 2009

Normal User

[lol. Somewhere like that. xDD]

Well I guess I can call you something, who cares if you don't like it. Adele rolled her eyes, "See you around, kid." She walked towards her own homeroom, Mrs. Reynolds. She had her last year and wasn't pleased that they as.signed Adele back to her homeroom. She opened the door, not bothering to close it and entered the clas.sroom. "Welcome back, Adele," the teacher said, trying to be friendly. Adele ignored her teacher and took a seat in the back of the room. 

GothicNekomimi666

12:28pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

((Mind if I take Co-captain of the cheerleaders?))

Seth sighed and sat down outside under a large tree. He pulled out his sketch pad and black ipod nano. "So break your self against my stone, and spit your pitty in my soul... You never needed any help... You sold me out to save your self!" he sang under his breath as he started to sketch a young woman in his sketch pad...The picture was elegant... The woman was laying on a bed, on her side, with pillows covering *cought* sertain areas, the rest of her completely visible.

~~~

"I never cared too much for love
It was all a bunch of mush that I just did not want
Paid was the issue of the day
If a girlfriend's got some game
Couldn't be more fly, gettin paid was everything
But I'm not every girl and I don't need that world to validate me
Cuz shorty's got a job, shorty's got a car, shorty can pay her own rent
Don't wanna dance if it is not in my heart" Raven sang as she got ready for school. She grabbed her white tank top, grey jeans and her grey and white skull High-Top converse. She took them over to her bed and started getting dressed.

"But I'm not every girl
And I don't need no G to take care of me, no
Cuz shorty's got a job, shorty's got a car, shorty can pay her own rent
Don't wanna dance if it is not in my heart, oh most girls

Cuz I'm not most girls, don't wanna dance if he can't be everything
I, I just want real love, said I gotta have real love
Everything that, can you be everything that I dream of..." She continued to sing as she walked overf to her vanity desk and started brushing her hair. She looked at her flawless pale skin in the mirror with a grin and finished brushing her hair, then started to put on lotion to keep her skin smooth.

She then grinned again and grabbed her black My Chemical Romanc messenger bag and headed out the door.

"Be home later... I'll call if I'm goining to be late." She called as she grabbed her keys, phone and I-Pod off the kitchen table and hurried out the door.

She put the head phone over her ears and began to sing again.
"I hold on so nervously
To me and my drink
I wish it was cooling me
But so far, has not been good
It’s been *censored*ty
And I feel awkward, as I should
This club has got to be
The most pretentious thing
Since I thought you and me
Well I am imagining
A dark lit place
Or your place or my place." She smiled as she walked up to the school at the end of the song.

She made her way inside the new school and to her locker... This was her first day her, but she had already figured out where every thing was....

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
LadyTsunade

4:06pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

(( I is here. =3 ))

LadyTsunade

4:14pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

(( I added another guy because there is a shortage [TeeHee I'm the only one using Anime pics] )) 

Bio:

Name:  Ariana     CALL HER Aria

Personality: Shes the kind of girl that will bust out laughing in the dead silence about something that happened yesterday. The girl you can trust and rely on and tell all of your secrets to without worrying about other people finding out about them.

Family: Died

Crush: No One Yet. [OPEN]

Love: None

Other: She lives in a big houce on a hill with a long driveway. Her parents died when she was 9, leaving her alone with only the service people. But at age 10 they left her too because they weren't getting paid. Shes rich and she doesn't flount it, she never invites people over to her house, because they'll see just how alone she is.

Looks:

(( WITHOUT THE EARS ))

catdemon63.jpg cat - andrea image by Nejiluvr3 

Name:  James 

Personality: Layed back, sweet and a really good friend. He always knows just what to say, and he notices things that most guys don't.

Family: Aria, she is ike his little sister and he is the only one that knows her secret

Crush: [OPEN]

Love: Nope

Other: Nope

Looks:

Name: Alex

Personality: Hes one of the popular guys, but not on a school team of any kind. Hes out going and fun loving.  Does things tha normally others don't do, thats what makes him popular.

Family:  Dead. Adopted.

Crush: [OPEN]

Love: None

Other: he lives on his own in an apartment building, and hes had the unnatural grey hair all his life.

Looks:

(( DARK BLUE EYES! ))

hot_anime_guy-1.jpg Anime Guy image by Kyaani

LadyTsunade

4:23pm Dec 3 2009 (last edited on 4:52pm Dec 3 2009)

Normal User

James got up automatically, he didn't need an alarm clock and layed in bed for a few more minutes before getting up. When he sat up, his head started to hurt again from the baseball the other day. He was glad that it didn't leave a mark, but he was going to tell everyone about it anyway so it didn't really matter. he slid out of bed, picked out with favorite black shirt with a white shull and cross bones dispit the slight smell. His old warn out blue jeans sagged a little, so he put a belt on as well.

He turned to the window as something clicked off of it, he knew what it was before he finished tunring around. he moved the curtains away, shielded his eyes from the sin for a moment before he recovered and opened the window. It felt warm outside and the sun shone brightly. He put both hand on the window pain and leaned out to see Aria waving up at him. "Wake up sleepy head!" She called, her hands cupped over her mouth. "I'm talking to you arn't i?" He yelled back, only putting one hand to his mouth. "Now you are!" She called back and run toward his front porch. James laughed before closing the window back and the curtins.

He slipped on his neon converse and grabbed his bookbag as he ran out of the room and down the stairs to meet Aria.

~

Aria ringed the doorbell for the heck of it and stood his her stakeboard leaning against her leg and her arms crossed, she knew James was grabbing his favorite cerial before he came out to meet her.

~

Alex sat in a tree on the school campus, he had been there for hours, he looked down as a guy started drawing underneath him. "Thats pretty good." She said, not trying to keep hiden at all. If someone else liked his hangout maybe they could get along.

caaaitlin

9:19pm Dec 3 2009

Normal User

[Nope, Aiden. :D]

GothicNekomimi666

9:26am Dec 4 2009

Normal User

((Danke Schon... I'll post more characters later... I just haven't used Seth or Raven. XD

Any one for them so far?))

Seth smiled and looked up at the male who addressed him. He pulled on earphone out of his ear. "Thanks." He replied, then went back to putting the finishing toutches on all the shading in the sketch.

~~~

((I was thinking maybe the two can be old child-hood friends and they kind share the duties of the captain... Just a thought though... I'll post her in a bit...Raven isn't really the cheerleader type...))

"And I don't like to feel the rain on my shoes but I do love you..." Raven sang with a grin as she pulled some stuff out of her locker.

She had quite alot of talent with her voice and how she moved sometimes to the music... But to Raven, singing and dancing was just for fun...

She finished at her locker and started to head back outside... Even though she was singing, no one really seemed to notice er.... Not that she really cared either way....

Fluffy88999

4:12pm Dec 4 2009

Normal User

Staring, KAitlynn slouched over her desk staring at the new kid, Annika was it? She wasn't sure. Doodling idly on her math book, she fingered the page, only to be jerked back into reality when the teacher walked past her, looking at her suspiciously. "And you Ms. McGuire? What did YOU do for your project?" "WEll, if you really want to know sir...." Kaitlynn snarled back, her voice trailing off. Suddenly, the bell rang. "Well finally" She muttered as she jammed her books in her bag and went to go find somewhere quiet to practice. Maybe the gym, or the bathroom.. Maybe even outside. Kaitlynn's mind wandered off, and she nearly ran into her locker.

ლ(▼皿▼ლ)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5