Who Says [Teen] We're Too Young [Romance] To Know True Love?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
caaaitlin

7:56pm Nov 17 2009 (last edited on 8:09pm Nov 17 2009)

Normal User

You always see these young teenagers going out on dates and claiming they're in love, and almost everytime thers an Adult shking their heads or saying "You're too young to be in love." Who wrote the rule book on finding your truelove? Your other half? Your soul mate? Or is it that they have never found their true loves? Well, until I see this book, I'm going to go out and love and be loved by him.

This takes place in school and outside of school. They are all junior-seniors.

[Plot by LadyTsunade, I had permission... c:]

Rules:

Anyone can join, either ask or post your bio to join.

LadyTsunade is second in command, she has as much power as I do.

Romance is wanted, keep everything appropriate.

Don't post a whole lot without me or Tsunade.

Cussing is allowed, don't go overboard.

No powers, this is human.

At least semi-literate, keep correct punctuation and use capital letters. 

You can have as many characters as you can handle. 

Bio:

Name:

Personality: [try to be creative here]

Family:

Crush:

Love:

Other:

Looks:

Join away!  

CrimsonFire

8:05pm Nov 17 2009 (last edited on 8:42pm Nov 17 2009)

Normal User

Name:  Erik Thomson

Personality: Usually has the cold shoulder to most. But he is actually very sweet, tender , and compas.sionate once you get to know him. 

Family: He has a sister and a mother. His father died before he was born.

Crush: Open

Love: N/A

Other: Not much. 

Looks:

(( Just...without the ... Tattoos. ))

(( Coming in a minute :3 ))

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
caaaitlin

8:08pm Nov 17 2009

Normal User

Name: Adele Delaflorte

Age: Roughly eighteen, she's been on her own since she was sixteen-years-old.

Personality: Unhappy. Adele is truly an unhappy person. She lost her parents at age sixteen to an unfortunate accident that took their lives. Ever since then she has changed her outlook on the world. She is a very hard worker and will always push to get what she wants. She is usually negative, always finding something mean or rude to say about someone else. People fear her, she can be very hurtful with her words. Other then that, Adele has a soft side. She only shows that to people that she completely trusts of those that supported her when she lost her family. 

Family: Her dog, Caine.

Crush: She's single, kind of looking.

Love: Open to her crush.

Other: She adopted a rottweiler dog after the death of her parents, she named him Caine.

Looks:

[link] [link to Caine]

caaaitlin

8:08pm Nov 17 2009 (last edited on 8:08pm Nov 17 2009)

Normal User

[Okay, Crimmy.]

KatnissEverdeen

8:14pm Nov 17 2009 (last edited on 8:17pm Nov 17 2009)

Normal User

((join?)) 

Name:Nobody  ((yep, thats his name))

Personality: he is just kind of there, fitting his name. He wants love and romance more than anything, so it is kind of ironic for he also doesn't want to stand out. He likes being in the background, and hates when people comment on his name. That happens, a lot. His parents love him, and were original, so he kind of ended up being like them. He is artsy,always painting, drawing, sketching, writing, etc. He believes that he is a hippie, minus the drugs.One unusual thing about him is that he loves to sing. He is straight, but he is very in touch with his femine side. He and his lover should connect nicely.

Family: He has about 10 other brothers and sisters. He is the oldest besides his older sister who is about 20. The youngest sibling is 8 months. He ususally babysits them. His parents, Veronica and Tristan Hasher have been together since highschool. So, as you can see, young love is very understood and supported in his home. His parents support him being a hippie too, and even let him grow his hair out to its length. He has a good family household, and he does well in school. His parents are always willing to help him with school word and stuff like that. He has what he thinks to be the perfect family.

Crush:None. He doesn't realize girls are different at this point.Well he does, but he doesn't show it. He is mostly afraid of being hurt. 

Love:If he has no crush, then he has no love.

Other: He is usually made fun of for his personality and his hair. He is constantly getting spitballed, stickynoted, and any other forms of harrasement. 

Looks: He is about 6 foot 5, standing out for his height. He has a pretty good build, his abbs tight and fit. He usually wears jeans and tight t shirts that show off his muscles. He doesn't like fighting though, wich is ironic. His hair reaches down to his mid back, right around the end of his ribs. It is blonde with small highlights of brown. It is dead straight, and if he cut it he would be very good looking. His face if finely drawn, and he always this strange look on it. He is almost impossible to read. His eyes are a gl*censored*y blue, and his lips are full and a wonderful shade of red. His nose is perfect as well, and he has a few freckles right below his eyes. He looks really good, but many people fail to see that. He has tempory tattoos of peacesigns in different places at different times. His eyebrows are thin, and he has a tiny scar threw his left one. It kind of gives him a ready to kick it look, even though he could never hurt a fly. He has never hurt anyone physically before, even though his muscles can be intimidating. He gets them from long piggy back rides and hauling around others backpacks.

((is that ok?)) 

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
caaaitlin

8:18pm Nov 17 2009

Normal User

[Accepted, thanks for joining. c:]

KatnissEverdeen

8:19pm Nov 17 2009

Normal User

((:D will we start soon? Im itching for a romance rp that actually lasts for once. :D))

caaaitlin

8:20pm Nov 17 2009

Normal User

[c: We will start soon.]

KatnissEverdeen

8:20pm Nov 17 2009

Normal User

((Cooltle="Cool" />))

caaaitlin

10:06pm Nov 17 2009

Normal User

[bump]

GothicNekomimi666

10:29am Nov 18 2009 (last edited on 12:34pm Dec 1 2009)

Normal User

Name: Raven Morr

Personality: *Can I please just play her out?*

Family: She lives with her father...

Crush: open

Love: looking

Other: She is in her own band, lead vocals to e eact.

Looks:

~~~

Name: Seth (meaning- One who dazzels)

Personality: **mind if I play him out?**

Family: He lives on his own...

Crush: open

Love: looking

Other: N/A

Looks:

((Might add more later...))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
KatnissEverdeen

3:47pm Nov 19 2009

Normal User

((.... bump?))

LadyTsunade

5:03pm Nov 19 2009 (last edited on 4:12pm Dec 3 2009)

Normal User

Bio:

Name:  Ariana     CALL HER Aria

Personality: Shes the kind of girl that will bust out laughing in the dead silence about something that happened yesterday. The girl you can trust and rely on and tell all of your secrets to without worrying about other people finding out about them.

Family: Died

Crush: No One Yet. [OPEN]

Love: None

Other: She lives in a big houce on a hill with a long driveway. Her parents died when she was 9, leaving her alone with only the service people. But at age 10 they left her too because they weren't getting paid. Shes rich and she doesn't flount it, she never invites people over to her house, because they'll see just how alone she is.

Looks:

(( WITHOUT THE EARS ))

catdemon63.jpg cat - andrea image by Nejiluvr3 

Name:  James 

Personality: Layed back, sweet and a really good friend. He always knows just what to say, and he notices things that most guys don't.

Family: Aria, she is ike his little sister and he is the only one that knows her secret

Crush: [OPEN]

Love: Nope

Other: Nope

Looks:

Name: Alex

Personality: Hes one of the popular guys, but not on a school team of any kind. Hes out going and fun loving.  Does things tha normally others don't do, thats what makes him popular.

Family:  Dead. Adopted.

Crush: [OPEN]

Love: None

Other: he lives on his own in an apartment building, and hes had the unnatural grey hair all his life.

Looks:

(( DARK BLUE EYES! ))

hot_anime_guy-1.jpg Anime Guy image by Kyaani

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
LadyTsunade

11:24pm Nov 22 2009

Normal User

bump

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
KatnissEverdeen

2:54pm Nov 23 2009

Normal User

bump as well.

caaaitlin

6:12pm Nov 24 2009

Normal User

[Accepted to both. Sorry I died :| I was quite ill.]

caaaitlin

4:10pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

[bump.]

GothicNekomimi666

4:16pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

((Will post bio tomorrow.. Sorry, g2g, ran out of time.))

Aiden cannot get on until she gets her G.E.D... sorry friends... Don't click here!
caaaitlin

4:33pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

[No problem c:]

darkdoll

4:56pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

((join? bio in a minute))

Some say the world will end in fire/ Some say in ice./ From what I've tasted of desire/ I hold with those who favor fire./ But if it had to perish twice,/ I think I know enough of hate/ To say that for destruction ice/ Is also great/ And would suffice.
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5