Who Says [Teen] We're Too Young [Romance] To Know True Love?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
darkdoll

5:00pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

Name: Marilyn Song

Personality: She is soft and quiet if you don't know her, but if you do, you'll see her bubbly, strong personality. She has very stong opinions, and if she disagrees with you she will most definitely let you know, but she is very polite and may sometimes come off as stiff. She has had to take care of herself for a long time and will do what she has to, to survive, unless it involves hurting her friends or those dear to her. She very nearly always puts those people before herself. She is extremely sweet.

Family: None. Runaway Orphan.

Crush: (open)

Love: ^

Other: Not much, maybe update later.

Looks:  Perilee is short -about 5'4"-, with dark brown hair the comes to the middle of her back and which she usually puts in a high ponytail and adorns with colorful bows. Her eyes are large and extraordinary and change colors, depending on her mood. They can be any color you would ever think of, literally. Her lips are a natural deep red and her skin is extremely pale.

Some say the world will end in fire/ Some say in ice./ From what I've tasted of desire/ I hold with those who favor fire./ But if it had to perish twice,/ I think I know enough of hate/ To say that for destruction ice/ Is also great/ And would suffice.
caaaitlin

5:06pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

[Accepted.]

darkdoll

5:07pm Nov 25 2009

Normal User

((Thank you kindly))

Some say the world will end in fire/ Some say in ice./ From what I've tasted of desire/ I hold with those who favor fire./ But if it had to perish twice,/ I think I know enough of hate/ To say that for destruction ice/ Is also great/ And would suffice.
LadyTsunade

11:36pm Nov 26 2009

Normal User

bump

=^3^=

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
caaaitlin

7:17pm Nov 27 2009

Normal User

[bump, when to start?]

Fluffy88999

8:07pm Nov 27 2009 (last edited on 4:14pm Dec 4 2009)

Normal User

((Join?))

Name: Kaitlynn McGuire

Personality: [try to be creative here] One of the rudest, meanest, coldest, and saddest person you will ever encounter in your life. However, if you get to know her, she'll be fiercely protective, and hurt any one who messes with you. Actually quite kind and gentle.

Family: Dead parents and older brother. Parents died from murder and the older brother died from lung cancer. Has one cruel, uncaring uncle (like every story :D)

Crush: uh.. I'unno o3o

Love: o3o dunno Unless you count her Doberman, then no

Other: Likes to draw. She can draw hilarious cartoons in one minute, an amazingly fierce tiger that looks realistic the next. Uh.. plays the violin, piano, guitar, flute fluently. She's part Italian, and part Chinese (don't ask me HOW that happened but..) and she can speak both languages fluently. For the sake of my mental sanity, I will not make her speak in Italian, not Chinese. She owns a tall Doberman. It's like.. her over protective bodyguard/boyfriend or something

Looks: Tall, pale, but not to the extreme pale. Has waist length black hair and has funny silver eyes ((Hooray for eye mutations!)) NEVER wears skirts or dresses. If you see her in one, take pictures. It's an endangered species o3o. Also, she wears a necklace. just a silver chain. When she's feeling happy, she'll put a charm on the end. Always wears fingerless black gloves.  In the right light, her eyes will glow.. sorta. And she's 6'1" ((like me!))

ლ(▼皿▼ლ)
caaaitlin

9:51pm Nov 27 2009

Normal User

[accepted, thanks for joining.]

KatnissEverdeen

8:12am Nov 28 2009

Normal User

((bump?))

Who needs movies, when we can just go out and live life?
caaaitlin

11:00am Nov 28 2009

Normal User

[I'm ready to start. Is everyone else?]

KatnissEverdeen

11:15am Nov 28 2009

Normal User

((I am :D))

caaaitlin

11:18am Nov 28 2009

Normal User

[Okay, I'm typing an intro now. ]

Fluffy88999

11:44am Nov 28 2009

Normal User

(( I'm ready!))

ლ(▼皿▼ლ)
LadyTsunade

8:59pm Nov 28 2009

Normal User

Aria sat in the house alone again, eating a bowl of Beef Flavored Ramen at the family dinner table. Candles lit the large room.

~~

James sat upside down in his favorite chair in his upstairs bedroom throwing a baseball up and catching it, one arm behind his head. His usually did this when he was bored or upset, right now he was both. "Guh..... so bored." He said, threw the ball up, missed, and it hit him in the forehead. "$#!@" He pushed his hand into his forehead and acsidentally fell off of the chair. He growled to himself, getting up.

((Actually did this today =[ ))

caaaitlin

7:36pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

Adele sat at her large, wooden dining table, alone. She still lived in her parent's house even after the accident. The room was very dark, the way Adele liked it. Caine padded up to Adele, begging for some of her turkey meal. She patted his large head, giving him a slight smile. "Here you go, Caine," she said, giving him a small piece of her meal. 

CrimsonFire

7:40pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

(( Did I do my bio for this? O___O ))

Taking a long break from Res due to Stress levels. Will pop in and out. If you wish to contact me, RMAIL ONLY. I WILL NOT BE ROLEPLAYING. I WILL NOT COME BACK NOT MATTER THE AMOUNT OF BEGGING.
KatnissEverdeen

7:46pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

Nobody was bored out of his mind. He was sitting on his bed, looking up at the cieling. There was nothing to do...." Uggg..." He mumbled. He looked at the posters in his room. One was of The MonaLisa by Leonardo DaVinci. He was always mezmorized by it. He stared at it for a while, and then got so bored he took out a peice of paper and some pencils. He was good at drawing, and he drew a magificent rose.

caaaitlin

7:47pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

[Yeah, Crimmy]

LadyTsunade

9:26pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

bumperz

Yasha

9:41pm Nov 29 2009 (last edited on 9:39pm Nov 30 2009)

Normal User

((is it too late to join?))

Name: Annika Deziray Kang

Personality: loves life considering whats she's been through,lvonig, caring, friendly, smart, rp the rest out?

Family: Mother -Therese Kang

Crush: -open-

Love: for her crush

Other: Father abused her and her mother, both were almost killed and lived on the streets fo a while. Speaks fluent German and Croation, and if asked will do so. ((cause I can speak a little of both XD))

Looks:

black hair, sorry

caaaitlin

9:41pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

[Accepted. c:]

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5