When You've Got Nothing Left{Powered Teen Romance} You've got nothing left to lose.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

1:49pm Dec 22 2010

Normal User

['Kay :D]

Using the bell as a timely way of escape Seth dodged out of Aiden's and Damon's way and slipped into the school, still feeing haunted by the large growling hound Aiden had summoned. "Why can't anyone have p.*censored*ive powers?" he moaned to himself as he darted up the back stairs towards the second floor, where his room sat. Last year he had had his own room, but the boy was fairly certain that he wouldn't be allowed that this year. It was obvious the academy had received an influx of new students after the summer.

Walking down the hallway Seth slowed his hastened pace and slouched a little, sighing in defeat as he neared his room, feeling ready for the worst. No doubt I'll get some loud slob who doesn't help out with the cleaning, he thought morosely, pushing the door of his room open as quietly as he could. 

Logo
Todoroki

2:47pm Dec 22 2010

Normal User

Liam opened his eyes as the door opened. Most people wouldnt have noticed it, sonce it was a quiet entrance, but his hiegthened hearing picked up the slightest noises, and he had heard the door handle turn. He sat up and looked at his new roomate with one eyebrow raised, not saying anything at all.

Detneth106

3:04pm Dec 22 2010

Normal User

"I'm guessing you're my new roommate?" Seth asked quietly, making sure all of the stuff he had left behind before the summer were in their designated spots. For all he knew his roommate had been to juvi at least twice and stayed in jail for a few days. There was no telling.

Logo
Todoroki

9:20pm Dec 22 2010

Normal User

Liam studied his new roomate with an intense brown gaze, "You guess right." he said in his dep, quiet voice. Although he spoke quietly, there was obvious power in his voice. He wished for a little bit Deomi was with him, so he could figure out a little more about the kid that he was going to share a room with for the next school year. He suspected that this boy was thinking something along the same lines.

ilovetoshiro

1:46pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

((Areina and Aiden roomates? That would be amusing. ))

Damon gave a sigh of relief when the tension walked away leaving her dog out in the open. He hoped it didn't attack anyone, but trusted her not to let that happen. her quote on 'last time' had disturbed him slightly.

"Bye!" Areina chirped, as the bell rang, and sprinted off to go find her brother.

A wide grin spread across Damon's face as he saw his sister hurtling across the gras.s. "Hey there squid." She smiled, catching her as she arrived closer. "Better go find our rooms then, don't cha think?" He asked, looking down into her lilac eyes. "Yea, Okey." She replied cheerily. 

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
Todoroki

1:55pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

((snoweh thinks that would be good for a laugh XD))

Detneth106

2:16pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

[o_o I accept this challenge. Beware, this is worse than a plot twist. >_> Clash of the Personalities much? xD]

"Hopefully we'll stay on good terms," Seth stated shortly, striding across them room in a few steps and sitting on his bed quietly. Tugging up the sleeves of his sweater he began fiddling with a small rock that had been sitting on his side table. It seemed he had nothing more to say as he stared blankly out the window, lost in thought.

--

"Hfft," Aiden grumbled as the bell rang, evidentially not as happy as Areina and Damon or Seth were about the whole 'escape into school' thing. "Thonos~" she called out softly, grinning as her demon dog burst out of the ground by her feet and mimed licking her knee with his skull. "Come on." Striding away without a backwards glance she slipped into the school and let herself be carried by the tidal wave of people, slowly but surely making her way towards the west wing, where her dorm was.  

Logo
Todoroki

2:20pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

Liam snorted, "If you think I'm going to be a problem, I wont, as long as you keep your distance and don't ask too many questions." he said, he closed his eyes and leaned back on the bed. Then Liam opened one eye, "so far you are doing a pretty good job."

Detneth106

2:23pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

"That wasn't my intention," Seth murmured after a long pause, his eyes never leaving the window, his attention unflagging from the stone. "I'm just not nosy like most people seem to be." 

[e_e We can't do nothing with these kids. ;c] 

Logo
Todoroki

2:24pm Dec 23 2010 (last edited on 2:25pm Dec 23 2010)

Normal User

((*snickers randomly* im going to ger Ashlee's fox into some mischeif))

Blaze slipped through the open door pas an unsuspecting student. Her nose to the ground, she followed her master's scent. Then another scent filled her nose. Something that reeked of death, but was sort of alive in a way. Her fur bristled and she whirled to face a human girl(Aiden) and the creature at her side. This was something that the young vixen had never seen before. Even during her crazy life from the moment Ashlee, or so other humans called her master, had saved her when her mother had been shot by a hunter.

__

Liam nodded, "Well just mind your business and I'll mind mine." he said. He realised that he didnt even know his roomates name, but then again, it wasnt like he cared all too much.

Detneth106

2:35pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

"Don't eat it Thonos," Aiden sighed impatiently as the large dog growled. But it seemed the hound wasn't interested in food at the moment. Noting the swirl of dark magic at the center of his belly, Aiden deduced that Thonos must have caught a stray cat or some squirrels. Instead the undead dog sniffed the fox curiously and then whined, giving Aiden a hopeful look. "You're kidding me," she hissed in a hushed undertone, noticing that people were giving her strange looks as she was standing in the middle of the hallways apparently talking to herself. "You want to play with this...fox?"

Logo
Todoroki

2:39pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

Blaze shuffled her paws nervously. Some of her fear faded, and her fur began to lie flat. Compared to the un-dead dog, she seemed even smaller. She could feel the dark magic, but wasnt sure she sensed any hostility, or much of a threat. If he was dangerous, wouldn't he have attacked her already?

Detneth106

2:41pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

[What to do with Seth? D: I guess we need to wait for the others. ;c]

Logo
Todoroki

2:42pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

((that would help XD))

ilovetoshiro

2:57pm Dec 23 2010 (last edited on 2:59pm Dec 23 2010)

Normal User

Areina hopped up onto Damon's Shoulders and pointed to the door that was only several metres away. "Press on!" She yelled, pointing to the entrance to the building. "Right O." Damon replied in character, picking up their bags and heading inside.

at the half way mark, Damon settled his sister onto the floor. "Here ya go." He handed her bag to her, pecked her on her head then ran off in the direction of his allocated room. "We'// meet up later, okey?" he questioned, walking backwards down the hall. "I haven't go anything planned, so sure."  Areina waved to her brother then headed off to the west wing.

Areina browsed through the numerous corridors, running up to the occasional window to view other students and teachers in one of the courtyards. Herself and Damon had never been with 'there own kind' before. they had always been travelling and for the most part home schooled by their uncle. 

Finally reaching her dorm, she spotted the back of a girl she had seen outside. It was the one who had scowled at her. Storming up to her like a three year old. She was off put slightly as she approached. Talking to herself wasn't a trait she had expected andAreina expected to be looking up to someone as she complained to them how 'evil looks where not nice' but when she approached the dark haired girl, she hadn't anticipated her to be shorter than herself. Jumping and fidgeting does off set your senses. 

Areina scuffed her foot on the carpet and tapped the girl on the shoulder. She pouted and furrowed her brow slightly. "Excuse me."

Detneth106

3:02pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

[Right on cue. xD]

"Can't you see I'm dealing with something right now?" Aiden snapped, though more out of reaction. Of course the girl couldn't tell. Thonos at the moment was only visible to her, and the fox, but hiding the dead from a creature more in tune with nature was hard and a waste of power in this place. Looking up she met the girl's eyes and started. "Oh, it's you," she muttered, her voice slightly more subdued. "If you're lost I guess I can help, or something."

Logo
Todoroki

3:10pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

Blaze growled at the new girl, then glanced at Thonos one last time, before turning and taking off...((failBlaze, but she doesnt like people 'cept for Ashlee))

ilovetoshiro

3:40pm Dec 23 2010

Normal User

Areina's frown dropped and looked beside the girl. "No, no I'm not lost... I don't think." She replied absent mindedly, still looking beside her. Gradually bringing her focus back. "Well, I'm looking for this room number." She said, rummaging in her bag, removing a scrap of yellow paper with many doodles of skulls, bunnies, and a stick figure holding a sword. In the centre of it was her room number in big font. 

She handed the girl the parchment then started rambling on. "Can you see dead people? I can't. My brother can control people, but thats not the dead." She paused, her eyes glistening. "Or can you see tiny magical elves that come and pinch peoples shoes while their sleeping? I read a book like that once, or rather my brother did."

Areina continued to go off at a tangent and started to twiddle her hair. By now she had forgotten initially what she wanted to say.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4