When You've Got Nothing Left{Powered Teen Romance} You've got nothing left to lose.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Todoroki

2:18pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((which one has which power??))

ilovetoshiro

2:29pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((Oh sorry. Areina has metal and Damon has Shadow.))

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
Todoroki

2:36pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"Isn't that the truth." Deomi said to a boy(Seth) she had seen him around before, but never has spoken to him, "I just love it how they think we are actually going to pay attention to teachers who preach the same things over and over." She folded her arms across her chest in an attempt to block out some of the cold wind that had taken her long blond hair and made it a wild mess. She was somewhat suprised with herself, she usually didnt talk to people she didnt know, but somehow, she knew that this boy wasnt really the talkative type.

But then again, he didnt have to say anything for her to able to know what he was thinking....

((fail lol))

Liam could have sworn he was the only person by the school without a jacket or sweathsirt on. Then again, he was hardly ever cold, even before he got his powers. His friends all thought he was crazy, as he often ran outside in the middle of a snowstorm with nothing on but a light jacket and sneakers. He wondered momentarily why he was here early, when he was usually late, then remembered. Deomi. She had dragged him out of bed to get here on time. She had heard she was getting a new roomate for this year, and was exited to meet her.

Liam on the other hand, couldnt care less who his roomate was. He hardly spent any time in his room anyway. He had more important things to do, like terrorize the local normal people by being the big bad wolf.

__

Ashlee loitered in her car, she wasnt ready to leave just yet. She wasnt ready for this. Not to leave behind everything she had ever known. And she wasnt ready to make new friends. Most people who found out about her powers hated her afterward, saying that the only reason they liked her was because she made them feel like they were her friends, and she didn't want to go through that all again.

What would she say when asked about her powers? Nothing. Thats what. What they don't know wont hurt them. She took a deep breath and got out of her little blue Dodge Neon and walked toward teh building.

Todoroki

2:38pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((there, added :D))

Detneth106

2:41pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"Hn," Seth grunted casually, not really meaning anything with the small noise. "Any reason as to why you're speaking with me, other than the fact that we share the same opinion?" Lifting an eyebrow and giving the girl a pointed glance he wondered why she was even speaking to him. He had spent days trying to cultivate an image that made people feel like staying away from him. Talking wasn't exactly his strong suit, after all. Letting out a small sigh Seth scratched one arm lazily, glancing at the sky as if hoping it would swallow him up and take away from the school.

[My skills...dead. ;A;] 

Logo
Todoroki

2:49pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

Deomi shrugged, "not really. I'm not much of a talker usually either." she glanced up at the sky, "and it doesn't matter how much you wish, they sky isn't going to take you anywhere. You would have better luck with the road." She blushed suddenly when she realised she had been listening to his thoughts, and not what he was saying out loud. This boy didn't know she was a telepath....((LOL FAIL XD))

Detneth106

2:55pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"So you can read minds now?" Seth asked casually. "Well, how about this?" Tilting his head and giving Deomi a feral grin he flicked the fingers of his right hand once and quickly began weaving an illusion, the ex
pression on his face morphing into one of intense concentration. In his mind he first pictured the sky breaking open, beyond the rip in the clouds a black swirling reality. In an instant the illusion solidified and was projected towards the girl, clouding her five sense with images Seth was feeding her. The sky dropped slowly before hovering above her head. "Care to step into the sky?" Seth asked smugly, waving a hand in the direction of the rip, though in reality only Deomi was seeing it.

Logo
Todoroki

2:59pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

Deomi uncrossed her arms and put her hands on her hips, "I can read minds, so I can tell I'm the only one who sees this, just so you know. But no, I'd rather keep my feet on the ground if you don't mind." she said, then she got curious, "so in these illusions you can make, if I touched something in them, would I feel it lie its really there?" she asked.

Detneth106

3:08pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"Sure," Seth said noncommittally, shrugging his shoulders. Though his outward appearance was nonchalant and calm, inside his mind was roiling. Seth felt invaded by the girl, especially after she had stated she could read his mind. Recoiling from her he backed up a few steps. "I'm pretty sure it's considered rude to invade someone else's mind," he growled, his voice tight with anxiety and anger. "Why don't you leave off and go catch up with some of your girlfriends?"

Logo
ilovetoshiro

3:13pm Dec 18 2010 (last edited on 3:14pm Dec 18 2010)

Normal User

"Ahhh." Screamed Areina in the middle of the crowed. She hopped up and down on the spot, not realising there where several people know looking at her. "What? What is it." Questioned Damon alertly. He wavered his hands not knowing what to do. "There's... There's a big smudge of dirt on my skirt." She whimpered. Damon's facial expressions softened, before his attention was taken by three lad who where muttering something about Areina. 

Damon smirked, casually placing his foot in their merged shadows making a swift circular movement as to turn them around. "Don't be so rude." He joked, knowing that controlling someone actions wasn't exactly polite. He turned to face his sister and placed his hands on her shoulders to stop her jumping. "Calm down, we can sort it out when we get inside, Okey?" He said softly, lowering his body so his eyes met hers.

Areina clenched her eyes shut and nodded. "Mhm." She squeaked, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

Detneth106

3:17pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"Oh. My. Goddess," Aiden hissed, her eyes taking in the girl's reaction and lighting up with annoyance. "We really don't need people like that here. Frankly, we don't even need anyone here. Agh." Straightening herself and pivoting on one foot Aiden began her way towards the double-doors, her dufflebag swinging slightly in one hand as she pas.sed the girl who had shrieked moments before. Giving the girl a chilled look of disdain Aiden hurried towards the front of the school, knowing that the ticking clock situated just above the doors was inching ever closer to noon, when school officially started for the first time after the summer months.

Logo
Todoroki

3:18pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

Deomi looked down at the ground, "I'm sorry, I try to not invade peoples privacy. It just kind of happens. I can't really help it that I can hear your thoughts." she said quietly. Then she looked up, "and I cant really go around to talk to my friends, because I don't really have any." she shrugged.

Detneth106

3:21pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"Well, don't come to me," Seth snorted disparagingly. "You're not my issue and I'm not planning on making you it, alright?" Turning away he started walking slowly towards the doors, wondering if the annoying girl was going to follow. One moment he was the cool, slightly mysterious guy that all the girls fell for but were too shy to go and talk to him, and the next he was an emotionally debilitated freak who couldn't control himself.

Logo
Todoroki

3:26pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

Who ever said I was going to be a problem? Deomi sent the thought to Seth as he walked away. Then she closed herself out of his mind and knew that he could feel her presence leaving. She looked over at Liam, who was watchign her intently with a curious ex
pression. She turned away from him and faced the building. Just waiting to be let in.

ilovetoshiro

3:32pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

Areina stared at the girl who looked at her coldly, following her around the school until she was out of sight. "I'll show her." She pouted, clenching her fist, tempted to shoot some needle like tendrils at her, but she was out of range by the time she was ready.

Damon cocked his head inquisitively. "Hey, don't let anyone bring you down, K?" Patting her on the head.  

Areina sighed then caught the sight of a lonely girl (Deomi) "Hey." She chirped, skipping over to aid her.

Damon followed Areina carrying her bag, keeping his distance from the girl she came into contact with. 

Todoroki

3:39pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

Deomi arched one eyebrow, "hi." she replied, "can i help you?" she asked. ((ZOMG fail XD im gonna havea few failposts, im on the fone ATM))

ilovetoshiro

3:44pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"I though you looked a tag lonely." She smiled, holding her arms behind her back. "I wonder what her power is?" She asked herself, studying the girl, She seemed normal enough, but as did every kid at that school on first glance.

Damon bit his lip and pulled the peak of his cap down over his eyes.

((Failage)) 

Todoroki

3:50pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"My power is telepathy." Deomi said, "And I already know yours. YOu can manipulate metals. And your brother over there has shadows." she smirked, "when you can read minds,its easy to tell a lot about a person. Nice to meet you Areina, my name's Deomi."

Detneth106

3:55pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

[;~; Someone go bother my characters? I'm terrible at introducing them. -flails-]

Logo
Todoroki

3:59pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((DOES NOT WANT XD))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4