When You've Got Nothing Left{Powered Teen Romance} You've got nothing left to lose.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
ilovetoshiro

4:18pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"Wow!" Gapped Areina. " That's an awesome power." She smiled. " It would kinda ruin Christmas though wouldn't it." She joked. "So, is this your first year? I'ts mine and my brothers, we moved here recently. Didn't we Damon." She called to her brother.

Damon lowered his peak yet again. "Ermm, sure, I mean, yea... I-I'm gona go over in a that way direction." He stuttered, tossing his siblings bag to her, who caught it with ease. 

Damon headed to the doors, He gave a sigh of relief and pulled his peak up dropping his hand down to his side then into his jeans pocket. (Seth) "Geeze, girls can be, weird sometimes can't they." He muttered to a dark haired lad. 

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
Detneth106

4:22pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"Why are you asking me?" Seth murmured pointedly. "I don't understand males half the time either." Shrugging nonchalantly he shuffled sideways a few steps, stepping under the small shelter made by the ledge jutting out from the side of the school. "Always trying to prove they're so buff, or so smart, or any number of things. Really, as a sex we are just as vain as girls in some ways." Seth's comments weren't really directed at anyone, but he continued to watch the boy in front of him with a sharp, yet languid, stare.

Logo
Todoroki

4:23pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"No." Deomi shook her head, "it's my second year here, i came here last year, when i was a sophmore, its not that bad, but the teachers are a bit lame." she said with a shrug.

ilovetoshiro

5:05pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"You seem to have a strong opinion. Guaranteed, everyone is entitled to their own." He replied, watching The boy as he stepped away. Damon noticed the stare and pulled his peak down. walking over so he was standing in the boys shadow, he gave an evil smirk under his cap. "Why don't you come out here?" He asked, twisting his foot to lure the boy closer. 

Detneth106

6:16pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

"Don't try your tricks on me," Seth growled. Twitching his fingers he quickly shifted the other boy's perspective until it would seem to him as if he was dangling in thin air. Not a bad comparison, considering that Seth had taken away his sight and sense of balance and touch. Now Damon was helpless...hopefully. His power is shadows...he doesn't necessarily need senses to control it. Crap. But he didn't want to expend useless energy.

Stepping back one more step until only the edge of his shadow peaked out from the large general shadow the makeshift roof made, Seth watched Damon carefully.

[Tell me if I powerplayed. D:] 

Logo
ilovetoshiro

6:21am Dec 19 2010

Normal User

((Nope X3))

Damon felt everything around him go obscure. his feet felt like they where suspended with nothing beneath him. There was nothing but black around him. He brought his hand to his face an wavered it slightly. "Okey then, no sight." He said aloud. with a big smile on his face. He hadn't had this much 'Fun' in ages. He crouched down on what would of been the floor if he could feel it. Wobbling, he placed his fingers on the heal of his foot where his shadow should be. Flexing his fingers, his feet where pulled out from underneath himself and he landed flat on the floor.

"Ouch my head." He muttered, as he landed face first on the floor. He picked himself up of the now visible ground and turned to face a few giggling girls, he dipped his hat then casually walked to stand beside the Illusion lad. "Damon." He said, placing a hand out in a manner of greeting. He would shake it either way, but he gave him the option first, after all, it was only polite. 

Detneth106

10:23am Dec 19 2010

Normal User

Whirling around at the light giggles Aiden came face to face with a few girls, who were pointing and laughing at the two guys. One of them seemed to have stumbled and gotten up and the other one had a look of anger on his face. "What the..." she began, then noticed that the shadow of the angry one seemed to have tangled itself up with the klutzy guy's shadow. There definitely was magic going on there. Pushing past the girls with a haughty ex
pression on her face Aiden poked the brown-haired boy curiously. "I don't know what the heck is going on," she said, "but you're obviously doing something to the guy with the murderous ex
pression on his face. Controlling other people is definitely not nice." Aiden's voice suddenly went all sweet as she stepped closer to the brunette. "You don't want to try me right now. Let go of the poor boy or I'll have to call up Thonos."

Logo
ilovetoshiro

4:24pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

Damon lowered his hand and frowned at the girl who stood a foot below him.  He looked over his left shoulder and pulled the peak of his cap over his eyes. He winced then looked back to the up front girl. Despite her small size compared to his own, she was very intimidating. "Well, err, sorry. But... I-I was only trying to get to know him... heh..." Damon stuttered inside and looked to the black haired guy and looked at him in a cry for help. He was eating himself up inside. He found quite girls difficult to talk to, let alone some one who was 'in-your-face', although, it did remind him of someone.

He rubbed his neck in agitation. "May I ask... Who is Thonos?" He said in an attempt to lighten the mood. Her Eyes seemed to shoot right through him. Despite all this, he felt some what attracted to her. Her upfront nature reminded her of his sister. Maybe he could get to know her? In an attempt to branch out. He swallowed his anxiety and spoke out. "My names Damon... Yours?" 

"What the hell was that?" He argued to himself.

Detneth106

4:34pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

"May I ask... Who is Thonos?"

Now Aiden really grinned, baring her white teeth in a malevolent smirk. "You want to meet my little pet?" she asked curiously. Rolling up the sleeve of her right arm she touched the pads of her fingertips to the black markings on her arm, lowering her eyes as they began glowing. "My childhood pet, you know," she said softly. "Told him I'd honor him to the end, since he saved my life. Best German Shepard alive...and dead." Now the markings were pulsing, somehow lit up and shining though they were still black. The ground by Aiden's feet crumbled and trembled as her voice became softer, though she kept up the same train of conversation. "He never complained about this, so I take it he doesn't mind being eternal, of course, in a not very literal sense." Lifting her left hand up from her marked arm Aiden put her hand inside her jeans pocket and pulled out a shiny white knob of some hard material, fingering it gently. She stepped to the side quickly and the earth cracked open, a pure white skull breaking through the earth. The jaw bones clacked together as the bone claws and legs pushed their way up, jointed together with a few pieces of flesh. As the now obviously canine skeleton came to rest by Aiden's side it was easy to see that where the eye sockets should have been were two glowing orbs, flickering black and blue as they peered around at their surroundings. "Meet Thonos. My little minion," Aiden said with a grin. "And don't worry, he's not visible to anyone else. Me necromancy is good enough for that." 

Logo
ilovetoshiro

4:51pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

Damon stepped back a few feet. The eerie pulse on her arm really creeped him out. As the white skull came up from the earth his eyes widened. All the wile her tone remained soft. She must have been used to this. Well, that was obvious, she was the one controlling it, or rather him, as she had stated a few seconds before. 

This was a big dog. Or rather, the remains of a big dog.  Damon opened his mouth as if to say something, but had nothing to say so closed the gaping hole again. Changing his perspective, he walked around the beast beside her until he had moved 90o. "That's something." He said, finding it slightly easier to talk now that he was focusing on the fleshy skeleton canine. "Oh, and err, neither of you have still not introduced yourself." He said with a smirk, lifting his head up, hand on his peak.

Detneth106

4:56pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

Touching Thonos's head with her fingertips Aiden smiled. "Call me Aiden, or I'll sic Thonos on you. And don't ask me for my real name." Her smile vanished as the large canine growled and entwined himself around her legs, much like a cat. Looking up at her with plaintive eyes, or as plaintive as glowing orbs of light could look, Thonos gave a low yip. "Crap," she muttered under her breath, scratching his bony skull absentmindedly. "He chooses now to be hungry." Sighing she nudged him with one foot casually. "Go hunt some squirrels or something. The school has plenty. And please, no humans this time. I absolutely mean it." Giving him a scowl to enforce her command she shoved him away and watched him with narrowed eyes as the undead canine slipped into the crowd, unnoticed by the teeming students. "So naive," she said sweetly as the students actually tripped over either the skeleton himself or his bony tail and simply walked on, no doubt blaming it on clumsiness and bad luck.

Logo
ilovetoshiro

5:10pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

"Aiden it is." He smiled. "Wouldn't want to get on the bad side of her... And what does she mean humans?" Damon queried to himself, shaking off the thought of the bone dog eating some one. It ended obscurely when he didn't know how they would digest. "So, Aiden, and boy who is being very quiet." He smirked. "This your first year here?" 

The simple questions where always they easiest to ask. However it was still an open ended question, so could end with him getting mauled by a dead dog if he offended her. As for the lad, he seemed blunt, to the point and not very welcoming, but tried small talk with both the dark figures anyway.

Detneth106

5:14pm Dec 19 2010

Normal User

"Of course not," Aiden scoffed. "But I make a point of helping out the new children, or whatever." She gave Seth a pointed glare. "Seems like they always get into trouble." She smiled as she reminisced to her first day at this academy. "For me, Thonos nearly ate someone." She giggled lightly at the thought. "Luckily, the kid though a rabid squirrel had attacked him. He only lost a finger. And I didn't get in any trouble since they couldn't pin the attack onto me." Her ex
pression turned serious then. "Poor Thonos doesn't get out much. So I couldn't really fault him for going after the first bit of prey he saw."

She was hoping she hadn't scared the other boy, who was most likely wondering why he had even started talking to her. I can't help being what I am, Aiden thought morosely. Just because death doesn't bother me, so I can speak so lightly about it, I scare people. 

Logo
Todoroki

6:53pm Dec 20 2010

Normal User

((recap? LOL too lazy to ready XD))

Detneth106

6:18am Dec 21 2010

Normal User

[Aiden summoned her old German Shepard to creep/scare off Damon, who was bothering Seth about something or the other, but Seth kind of brought it on himself since he was busy being his own little antisocial self. And I'm pretty sure Areina is talking to your character. o_o]

Logo
Todoroki

5:24pm Dec 21 2010

Normal User

((where? XD my head is throbbing and its hard to read XD))

Detneth106

6:15am Dec 22 2010

Normal User

[Outside the doors-ish. Damon, Aiden and Seth are standing under the little jutting roof thing covering the area just beyond the doors and Areina and your character (brain spaz Dx) are standing somewhere in the middle of the crowd. School is starting in like, 30 seconds. c:]

Logo
Todoroki

12:30pm Dec 22 2010

Normal User

((*twitch* I dunno what you are talking about XD))

Deomi was grateful to hear the bell when it finally rang. She tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder, "see you later." she said to Areina with a warm smile. She walked through the doors and toward the all too familiar hallways that lead to the Dorm rooms. When she reached the room that she knew to be hers, she ran inside and flopped down onto her bed. Her belongings were exactly where she had left them before summber break, her sweaters and tee-shirts hung neatly in her small closet, her down comforter folded neatly at the foot of her bed, and her countless pairs of shoes lined up on her shoe rack. She looked across the room at the now empty bed and missed her former roomate, Leslie. Leslie had also been a telepath, and had graduated the previous year. With a sigh, Deomi sat down and waited to meet her new roomate.

Ashlee slowly made her way to her new dorm room, suitcase in tow. She wished that Blaze was with her, but she knew that the little red fox was probably out exploring and getting into some trouble that she would have to get herself out of. When she got to the room that she was to share with someone else, she was greeted by a small, furry, impatient calico cat. The little cat stared at teh door, then glanced at Ashlee. Ashlee raised one eyebrow at the cat, before opening the door. The cat dashed inside and leapt up onto the lap ofa blondee girl.

"Sommer!" Deomi squealed, "there you are! I was looking all over for you!" She stroked the cat, then looked over at a nervous-looking girl with dark brown hair and icy blue eyes. Suddenly, Deomi felt herself growing nervous and uncomfortable as well, "Um. Hi, I'm Deomi." she said.

"Ashlee." The girl replied, "but you can call me Ash." she gave Deomi a nervous smile, and the tension broke as she found herself relaxing.

___

Liam opened the door to his dorm room and immeadeately flopped down in the bed, wondering vaguely who his new roomate would be((any takers? haha i know Liam post is a fail, but yeah....dont judge me XD))

Detneth106

12:44pm Dec 22 2010

Normal User

[Seth? xD]

Logo
Todoroki

1:37pm Dec 22 2010

Normal User

((suree))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4