When You've Got Nothing Left{Powered Teen Romance} You've got nothing left to lose.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Todoroki

5:48pm Dec 15 2010 (last edited on 2:38pm Dec 18 2010)

Normal User

Hey, My name's Ashlee, and I'm seventeen. I am a junior in High School, I drive a crappy car, I've got a load of homework that only seems to appear on fridays, I go to football games, I eat the terrible hot lunch, I over-obsess about fashion and boys. I'm just like any girl my age. Oh yeah, did I mention that I can control emotions?

Thats what sets me apart, and every other kid at my school, Hawthorn High. Its a school for "freaks." We come here to get control of our powers. My new roomate, Wynter, can Read minds, which makes it impossible to keep any secrets! And her brother, Liam, can turn into a wolf! How cool is that!? Anyway, I've got to run to clas.s, but I'll see you later!

~Ashlee Skye

Welcome to Hawthorn High. A school for the powered. We keep ourselves a secret from the rest of the world, so very few people know of our existence. We take on students who have nowhere else to turn. But we live in a world where different isnt always a good thing.

~

RULES FOR ALL STUDENTS:

you can play a new student, or one whose been here for a while

Webaweba ish mah co-owner in this roleplay, if you haven't ever roleplayed with either us in the past, DO NOT BOTHER TO JOIN

Regular Res Rules apply

ONLY ONE POWER, no exceptions. and no, vampire is NOT a power.

Romance STRONGLY encouraged :)

This is HIGH school, ages 14-18

__

BIO:

Name:

Grade:

Looks:(if pic, put on top}

Power:

Personality:

Pets:(opt.)

Family:(if any)

Other:

__

My Bios coming soon!!

CHARRA LIST:

Wynter Free-f-telepath

Liam Free-m-shifter

Ashlee Skye-f-Emotions

Artemis Rutherford-f-telekinesis

Apollo Rotherford-m-control over your mind/body

Larka Aiden Ynos-f-necromancy

Seth Lyons-m-illusionist

Areina Strong-bow-f-metal manipulation

Damon Strong-bow-m-shadow manipulation

Zydrate

5:57pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

Name: Artemis Rutherford /// Apollo Rutherford

Grade: 10th /// 12th (he skipped a grade)

Looks: She has fair skin, wavy black hair that falls to her mid-back, and light silver eyes. She usually wears a black leather jacket atop a black tank top, black jeans, and knee-length black boots. /// Apollo has silvery-grey hair that is cut short at chin-length. His face is narrow, giving him an ill-colored look. His eyes are a shade darker than his sister's. In contrast to his sister, Apollo wears all white or very light shades of grey.

Power: Telekinesis /// The power to turn nearly anyone into his personal slaves

Personality: Artemis is a bit of a loner, seeing as she's never had any friends. She likes to read fiction books, and is a practitioner of Wicca. She is quiet and kind, and extremely loyal, so once you gain her trust you have a friend for life. /// Apollo is shy like his sister. However, he barely opens up to anyone, not even his sister. Apollo, despite his looks, practices Dark Magic instead of White Magic. Despite this, he is also a Wiccan. If you get on his bad side, then you are in a lot of danger. But if you somehow get on his good side, then he will give his life for you.

Pets:(opt.) None

Family:(if any) Apollo and Artemis are brother and sister. Apollo takes care of them, since their parents are dead.

Other: Artemis is bi, and Apollo is gay.

((I copy/pasted most of this from another RP. If you want me to change anything, just let me know.)) 

Officially the Albino Veram King.

53/100 albino Veram

Todoroki

6:05pm Dec 15 2010 (last edited on 2:27pm Dec 23 2010)

Normal User

Name:Liam Free

Grade:junior

Power:Shifts into wolf

Crackle.jpg Grey and black wolf image by killer_darkbloods

Personality:Liam generally a quit guy, preferring to keep to himself. But every now and then, he will trow in a sharp word or smart-alec comment, whether his opinion is wanted or not. but to his friends, he is a loyal friend who is always good for a laugh and will be there if you need him

Pets:Nope. But his sister frequently calls him her dog.

Family:Deomi

Other:

-

Leah-Clearwater-leah-clearwater-339.jpg leah clearwater image by ilovetayyylorlautner

Name:Ashlee Skye

Grade:junior

Power:She can not only feel your emotions, but make you feel whatever it is she wants you to, if she wanted you to fall in love, you would fall head over heels. If she is mad, those around her tend to get angry as well . she likes to keep her powers a secret and very seldom uses them. But she will accidentally use them, when you spend too much time with her, you tend to feel how she feels, depending on how strong the emotion is

Personality:Ashlee is a crazy, fun-loving type of girl who would rather be your friedn than your enemy, but she's got a bit of a temper and if you rub her the wrong way, you are likely to make one hell of an enemy

Pets:(opt.)A small, rusty-red fox named Blaze

Family:None whatsoever

Other:

-

Name:Deomi Free

Grade:sophmore

Power:She is a telepath-she can read your mind, and if she wants you to, you can hear her thoughts

Personality: Deomi is a little shy, but is a sweet girl once you get to know her. She likes to have fun and just hag out wtih her close friends.

Pets:(opt.) She has a little calico cat named Sommer

Family:Liam is her brother

Other:not really

mercyme6

6:11pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

Name:Angel Blackrose

Grade:11th

Looks:Coming

Power:Shifts into a wolf

Personality:Angel is eally smart. She is outgoing, but can be shy. She likes to watch the moon. Angel has had A honor roll since she was in Pre-K.

Pets: Two wolves named voodoo and Faolan

Family:Fang

Other:

Name:Fang Blackrose

Grade:12th

Looks:Coming

Power:Fang can animate items by thinking of them. This power does not work on love, but does with life and death.

Personality:Fang is charming and romantic. He likes the ladies and when he sets his eye on one, he will not stop thinking of her.

Pets:A german shepard, and a border collie. Shep and Sorren

Family:Angel

Other:Nope.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
Todoroki

7:22pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

((mercy, can you explain Fang's power more in depth? Im slightly confused by it))

Zydrate

8:57pm Dec 15 2010

Normal User

((Is my profile alright, Snowy? as in the fact that Artemis is bi and Apollo is gay?))

53/100 albino Veram

Todoroki

4:54pm Dec 16 2010

Normal User

((thats fine Weba :D I don't mind at all ^-^ ))

Zydrate

6:10pm Dec 16 2010

Normal User

((Okay. ^^))

53/100 albino Veram

Zydrate

3:55pm Dec 17 2010

Normal User

Bump.

53/100 albino Veram

Todoroki

12:08pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((sad face D:))

Detneth106

12:19pm Dec 18 2010 (last edited on 2:00pm Dec 18 2010)

Normal User

CHARACTER SHEET COPYPASTA

*Name: 
Larka Aiden Ynos

Female

*Power:

Necromancer

*Appearance:

Larka, or Aiden as she is commonly known by, has a very average build. About 5’3” tall, she is constantly being annoyed by her short height, compared to some of the people around her. Small-chested and slight, Aiden is often thought to be younger than her actual age. Aiden tends to give off a mysterious and antisocial attitude with her habit of dressing in chromatic colors such as black, gray and the occasional spot of white, and keeping her hood up and head down. This means that most people don’t actually know what Aiden looks like.

She has pure black hair that falls down to just below her shoulders, and much to her disdain, is completely straight. Because of this she often wears it in an unobtrusive ponytail that she keeps hidden by her hood, and only allows her long bangs to show. Though they’re rarely seen, Aiden’s eyes are almond-shaped, slightly exotic and a sort of middling blue. Pale, almost sallow skin, completes her dark look.

Aiden enjoys wearing dark clothing, without any logos whatsoever, such as slim-fit t-shirts, skinny jeans and slim-fit hooded sweaters. If she’s not going barefoot she’s got her dark blue converse on.
*Personality:

Cold, antisocial and ominous seems to sum up Aiden’s personality very well. She dislikes plenty of things in life, generally too many things to count, and prefers overcast and rainy days to sunny, though she can’t stand the cold or wind.  

http://i51.tinypic.com/2zp8l5z.png
*Name:

Seth Lyons

Male

*Power:

Illusionist

*Appearance:
 Above
*Personality:
Seth has a very serious nature and he rarely speaks unless it is absolutely necessary. He tends to see the dark side of life more often than the bright side and has trouble expressing his emotions. Because of this he has withdrawn a little and has a mysterious appearance due to his tendency to say nothing about himself. 

Logo
Todoroki

1:04pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((DETTTT!!!! *tackles and noms*))

Detneth106

1:18pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

[I think I ought to be the tackle-nommer. 8u Where have you been silly one? ;c]

Logo
Todoroki

1:44pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((being a ninja :D mind making another boy charra maybe Detters? so we can start??))

Detneth106

1:52pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

[PFFFFTTT. Fine. xD Editing my old post. Just refresh like a crazy until it pops up. <3]

Logo
Todoroki

1:54pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((lol will do!! then we can start!!!))

Detneth106

2:01pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

[Done. It's so much shorter than Aiden's. Dx]

Logo
Todoroki

2:03pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

((LOL i noticed XD DETTERS HASTA START XD just cuz Snoweh says so))

Detneth106

2:14pm Dec 18 2010

Normal User

[Pfft]

A whole new school year and the weather was already bleak, perhaps a foretelling of the days ahead. Though it was only September a chilled wind blew throughout the academy's ground, shaking the trees as if they were only twigs and causing them to creak and groan loudly. The students stood huddled by the large double-doors, waiting in silence for the first day to start so they could go inside and unpack in the blazing warmth of the dormitories.

As usual, Aiden stood off to the side, hanging to the edge of the main crowd with an air of indifference hanging about her. Her arms were crossed and she leaned against the north wall of the school, her face furrowed in a look of stubborn defiance. I so do not want to be at this dump, she complained inwardly. Flickering her eyes open she glared at the other students who were milling about, mostly in silence. Of course there were still muted giggles as old friends -mostly girls- met and talked about their summers and the boys they had met and other such frivolous things. A scowl sat on Aiden's face as she watched them sullenly. "Geeze," she muttered under her breath, lowering her eyes and letting out a breath with a bored heave of her shoulders.

---

Meanwhile Seth was standing in the middle of the crowd, but still seemed to be alone as he stood there with his hands in the pockets of his hoodie, not speaking to anyone. Dark blue eyes gazed out from under thick black eyelashes, partially covered by soft black bangs, watching the coming and goings of the other students. "Meh," he muttered. "Another school year and another long succession of days in which we learn nothing. How invigorating."

[Fail on Seth. Deal.] 

Logo
ilovetoshiro

2:16pm Dec 18 2010 (last edited on 2:17pm Dec 18 2010)

Normal User

Name: Areina and Damon Strong-bow

Grade: Freshman and Junior (Is that right?)

Looks:

6'3"

5'7" 

Areina edit 

Power: Metal Manipulation and Shadow Manipulation

Personality: 

Areina Is somewhat confusing. She likes cute things, wearing skirts and hates mud, however loves all forms of sport including Boxing, Kendo, Sprinting and Lacrosse. Despite her frail appearance, she is strong.  

Damon on the other hand is rather lazy. He is often found obsessing over his hat and gets annoyed when people take it. Damon is a happy lad who is often the comic relief in awkward situations.He finds it difficult to talk to Girls other than his sister.

Overall, Damon and Areina are Really close siblings. They are like bread and butter, Areina being the backbone of the two.

Family:Each other.

Other: 

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4