Welcome to Mr. D's summer school for the troubled. ...Well this Sucks.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Scourge88

6:52pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Reverend raised his eyebrows at what ellie had said. He ruffled her hair with the hand he wasn't holding her with. "oh, Ellie don't cry." he whispered to her. "it's okay, anything can happen, y'know."

(( where'd you go shado? XD ))

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
Spear

6:53pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( OH MY FLIPPIN GAWD. 40 POSTS WITHOUT ME? >=/ ))

I just posted. Deal with it.

Scourge88

6:57pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( nothing really happened, most of it's just talk between rev kristy and ellie.. ))

Really really really need a Silver Jaaku for Kir. I will trade you an Unnamed Silver Kayoki for it. Please help, I’d really appreciate it o3o
foxwolf

7:00pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((O.o sorryyyy *hides*))

Ellie looked at him "b-b-b-but Kirsty cant open up to anyone because they try and take me away from her" she said sadly.

Kirsty sighed looking at her "Ellie things happen for a reason im sure once they stop trying to take you away from me i may stop killing them and if that means that only me and you are left togther then im happy with that" she said smiling at her.

Photobucket
Scourge88

7:28pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

(( thinking of what to post XD ))

Reverend blinked. Then he smiled. "ellie, you said that Kristy wasn't going to talk to me, and she started talking to me almost instantly." he reminded her. "i think that's a form of opening up." he said, looking at Kristy

foxwolf

7:32pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Ellie looked at him "yes but thats because your really nice and dont have cooties" she said saddly.

Kirsty took Ellie from him and hugged her "i cant help how i am Ellie but i can only try if their nice if their not then im not" she said to her making Ellie look up at her crying before getting down and running off making Kirsty run after her "Ellie wait" Kirsty shouted after her but soon lost her soemwhere "Ellie" she called her hoping she was just hiding.

Photobucket
foxwolf

8:22am Feb 11 2010

Normal User

bump

Photobucket
Scourge88

1:32pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

(( O.O i hope we didn't scare everyone away ))

Reverend frowned, and he quickly walked over to where kirsty was so he could help her find Ellie. He galnced around. "Don't worry, she couldn't have gotten far, this place isn't to big."

(( that's the best i could think ff XD ))

foxwolf

1:38pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

Kirsty looked more worried "but what if someone finds her and calls child services they will take her away from me" she said ready to start crying as she looked around for Ellie.

Ellie was in the bush watching them not moving so no one knew she was there she wanted Kirsty and Reverend to get together and if her hiding was the only way then so be it.

Photobucket
foxwolf

1:41pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

((do you think we should take this somewhere so others can catch up? like a one x one or sonething))

Photobucket
Scourge88

1:44pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

"aww, come on..." Reverend said as he put his hand on Kristy back while he tried to comfort her. "I'm sure we'll find her soon."

(( fail XD this is what boredom does to my RPing skils ))

foxwolf

1:45pm Feb 11 2010

Normal User

((lol ill make it so we wont get in too much trouble XD))

Photobucket
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5